A. King and His Queen - Cover

A. King and His Queen

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 9: You Have To Ask

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9: You Have To Ask - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Cat, hands on her hips, stood in the kitchen wearing a transparent nightgown that covered her from her neck down to the floor while showing off everything underneath it. She was not happy. She had watched Bambi give Andrew a blow job before breakfast. Andrew had walked past her like she wasn't even there.

"Why isn't he fucking me?" Cat asked wanting to know when she was going to start making money.

She was getting frustrated. They had hired her to make sex videos with a nerd, but all she had done so far was walk around wearing see-through clothes. It wasn't that she was interested in having sex with him, but it was a matter of money. After ten days there, she had earned a thousand dollars. She should have had made five thousand dollars by now. She wasn't going to get out of debt at this rate.

Amber looked up from the sewing pattern she had been examining. The envelope that the pattern came in was on the table. She hadn't known what to expect when she ordered it, but what she got wasn't what she thought it would be.

In a distracted voice, she said, "You haven't asked him to fuck you."

"What?"

Bambi said, "You must be slow. Even I figured out that he's been waiting for you to let him know that you're ready for him."

"That's right. I'd be worried about having missed that if I were you. She's slow when it comes to picking up things like that," Amber said tilting her head in Bambi's direction.

"Thank you," Bambi said with sarcasm dripping from her voice.

"You're welcome," Amber said looking back down at the sewing pattern.

She had no idea how one used a pattern to make clothes, but she wanted to learn. She figured that she'd use Andrew's money to learn how to make sex costumes so that when she left she would know how to make clothes. As far as she was concerned, it was a win-win situation. Andrew would get to have sex with a witch in an obscene costume, and she'd learn how to make her own clothes.

"Why would he be waiting for me to ask him? I've been hired to make sex videos with him."

"That's a good question," Bambi said looking over at Amber.

After a moment of silence, Amber looked up and saw that everyone was looking at her. She was actually surprised that neither woman had figured out what made Dave tick.

Patiently, she said, "It's Dave's fault. He thinks they're exploiting you because you have no choice. To keep Dave happy, Andrew is giving you a choice."

"I need the money," Cat said.

"So drop on the floor in front of him and demand that he fuck your hooters. Tell him to give you a pearl necklace," Amber replied.

Bambi said, "He likes that."

Cat said, "I noticed he does that with you quite frequently."

Amber said, "He'll love fucking your tits. They're big and squishy looking. When you squeeze them together, he's going to think his cock is going to heaven."

Cat stared at Amber. She had figured out very quickly that the blond was always right about what Andrew would want to do. It was uncanny. She didn't realize that Amber was putting half of the ideas in his head.

Bambi stood up and said, "I better change out of these clothes. I've got class and need to go."

"Have fun. Make an A on your test," Amber said.

She actually meant it. In a strange way, she was proud that Bambi was going to college for an advanced degree. She wanted Bambi to do well and succeed in life after this job.

"Thanks," Bambi said just before leaving the room.

Amber watched her leave and returned to studying the pattern. The pattern was printed on something that was a lot like tissue paper, but kind of yellowed. There were lots of lines on it that didn't make sense to her. She wasn't sure where to start.

Cat asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to figure out how to sew a costume," Amber answered.

"Do you know how to sew?"

"No," Amber answered.

"You better learn how to sew first," Cat said.

"What do you think I'm trying to do?" Amber said looking up at Cat with a little irritation.

"You should start with something simple," Cat said after looking at the packaging with the picture of the costume on it.

"This is simple. There's not much to it," Amber said tapping on the picture of the costume.

Cat shook her head. Small did not mean simple. She'd never seen such a complex outfit and couldn't imagine that making it would be very easy. It would take a lot of skill, enough that even she would be afraid to try it.

She said, "That's a pretty complex pattern. It's got a lot of pieces to it with different color fabrics. The lines on all of the pieces are jagged. If you get off grain, it's going to look like shit."

"Grain?" Amber asked.

Amber recalled seeing an arrow on the pieces labeled grain. That hadn't meant anything to her at the time so she had ignored it. The way Cat was talking, it was actually pretty important.

"Little girl, you have no clue what you're doing," Cat said seeing that Amber was turning one of the pattern sheets around trying to make out what it meant.

"It can't be that hard," Amber said starting to feel a little frustrated.

Cat said, "Sewing can be very hard and you picked a very difficult pattern to make."

"Do you know how to sew?" Amber challenged.

"Of course I know how to sew."

"Teach me," Amber said, deciding that having a teacher would be a much easier way to go about achieving her goal.

"Why should I do that?"

Amber asked, "What else do you have to do except have sex with Andrew?"

Already familiar with the boredom that arose when just sitting around the big house, Cat realized that it was a good question. It made her wonder why Amber wanted to learn how to sew. There had to be other things she could be doing to occupy her time. At the rate she was raking in the money, she could go shopping every day.

"Why do you want to learn how to sew?"

Amber said, "So I can make my own clothes and save money."

"You're making good money. You've made five thousand dollars since I moved in here," Cat said.

"That's now. My life after this gig is going to be a different story. You should be planning on what you're going to do after you leave here," Amber said.

"What do you suggest?"

Amber shrugged her shoulders. She wasn't about to tell anyone else how to run their life. She knew that what she wanted in her life would leave a lot of women cold.

She asked, "What do you want to do?"

"I'd like to get a real job," Cat said.

She figured that two years of being unemployed and a couple months of doing this wouldn't look good on a resume. The future loomed large and forbidding. She still wanted to pay her own way.

"So get one," Amber said.

"I've got one. I'm making sex videos," Cat said.

"You could get a part time job on top of that," Amber said.

She was thinking of doing that herself once she got her housekeeping skills sharpened. For now, she was going to continue to learn how to cook fancier recipes and sew clothes. If she did get a job, she was thinking she might try a plant nursery where she could learn a little about gardening.

Cat said, "It's not that easy."

"You've got time to prepare. Go to school. Pick up some skills that businesses want."

"That's easy for you to say," Cat said taking a seat.

Amber would have argued that point, but she just didn't want to fight that battle. There was nothing worse than having to explain to someone that you were too stupid to go to school. It only made her sound even more stupid than she was. She was people smart, but not book smart.

"Look, Andrew is a regular guy. On a good day, he can get it up about four or five times. Usually, he does it three times a day – once in the morning, once before dinner, and later in the evening. That's it during the workweek. Weekends, he might get something a little extra squeezed in after lunch.

"Put all that together, you're busy for about two hours a day. You're awake for sixteen. What are you doing with the other fourteen hours? So far, you've been sitting on your ass. That's not going to get you very far in life.

"With two of us doing him at the same time on occasions, you'll end up having sex about two times a day. Most of the time it will be blow-jobs and straight sex. For you, it will be an occasional titty fuck and probably a bit of anal."

"He's into anal?" Cat asked looking a little upset.

"You've got a nice butt. You can bet that he'll want to poke it a couple of times. He's pretty good about warning you when he's interested in doing that. At least that way, you have a chance to prepare for it. You know, clean out, lube up, and loosen up."

Cat shook her head. If there was anything she hated, it was anal sex. It hurt and it was disgusting. She had said she'd do it and she would. She just wouldn't enjoy it.

"Get a butt plug and a dildo. Practice on yourself," Amber said seeing the expression on Cat's face.

"Anything else?"

"About three times a week, you'll have to munch a little rug. You do dine at the Y, don't you?"

"I've never..."

"Do it with Bambi a couple times before you do it in front of Andrew. There's nothing worse than watching a chick eat pussy who acts like she's eating shit. Well, yes there is. That's watching a chick barf on your twat because her boyfriend is holding her head to it," Amber said.

"You are the most vulgar woman I've ever met."

"I'm not vulgar. Vulgar is sitting in church talking about taking a cock up the Hersey Highway. We're talking shop in our workplace. Our job is sex. When we talk about our job, it's stupid to use euphemisms when there are words that describe exactly what we do."

"I guess you're right."

"I am right. You get paid to have sex on camera with Andrew, Bambi, and me. So when we talk about work, use the right words – cock, pussy, cunt, asshole, suck, and fuck."

"I'll try," Cat said.

"In the meantime, you should practice licking pussy with Bambi before you try doing it in front of Andrew."

"Why not practice with you?"

"She needs the practice, too. I don't."

"Oh."

Amber said, "I don't see how the two of you got this job. I mean, neither of you know much about sex."

"I was desperate," Cat said.

"Acting out of desperation doesn't cut it in the long run. You have to know how to suck and fuck if you're going to make a living at it," Amber said.

"I'm a good Catholic girl."

"You were a good Catholic girl. Now, you're a whore in training," Amber said bluntly.

"You're an evil vile woman," Cat said angry at being called a whore.

"No. I'm an honest woman," Amber said.

"Honest? No."

Amber said, "Get it through your thick head – you're going to be having sex for money. That will make you a whore. Andrew has given you a chance to make the choice. Fuck him and become a whore or leave and return to being a good Catholic girl.

"If you stay, the real question is whether you are going to be a smart whore or a stupid whore. I'm a smart whore. Bambi is a smart whore. You? I don't know yet."

"Why do you say you two are smart whores?" Cat asked.

Amber said, "I'm working on my plan for the future. Now that I know what I want, I'm going after it and nothing is going to stop me from getting it. Bambi is working on her future by finishing her degree. She's going to be Doctor Bambi one day. She's going somewhere. Who knows, she just might find the cure to cancer some day.

"I figure you're working so you can pay off all of your bills while giving yourself little treats for all of your hard work. As soon as you leave here, you'll be right back in debt up to your eyeballs. You've got no financial discipline."

"And you do?" Cat asked.

Amber answered, "I've only spent two days of earnings since I started here. That was to pay for my cell phone, car insurance and gasoline. I've got sixteen thousand dollars in my bank account and that is all after tax money."

"Sixteen thousand dollars?" Cat asked. That would take a major chuck out of her debt.

"I don't spend my money. You will. You'll probably get your nails done first thing when you get paid," Amber said.

Cat looked down at the floor knowing that was exactly what she had planned on doing. It would be a small fraction of her money, but it would be a personal treat to make up for the sacrifice she was making to get out of debt.

"I nailed that one, didn't I?" Amber said.

"Yes."

Looking down at the direction sheet on the sewing pattern, Amber asked, "Will you teach me how to sew?"

"Sure," Cat answered thinking that she didn't have anything better to do.

"Great. I have an appointment with the beautician this morning. We can start this afternoon."

Cat said, "Wait! You just told me that I had no financial discipline because I was going to get my nails done with my first check."

"That's right. You don't, but I do. The video company is paying for my appointment. I'm getting a bikini wax so that my pubic area looks good on camera. I'm getting my hair cut and styled."

"They'll pay for that?"

Amber answered, "They will if you ask Sue Ellen to make the appointment for you and if you don't abuse the privilege. She told me that they'd cover one appointment a month. I do my own nails and I work out in the gym here. I make sure I look good for the camera."

"I'll talk to Sue Ellen," Cat said wishing Sue Ellen had told her about some of the job benefits.

Amber said, "Talk to her about going shopping. You've got a bunch of night gowns, but you'll need a bit more than that once you start fucking Andrew. You'll want to get some costumes that he'll find sexy.

"Oh, and have Sue Ellen take you to an adult store to get some toys. You'll want to get a dildo, a strap-on, and a butt plug. You might even consider some getting some jewelry for your nipples. With your big nipples, he's going to want to see them decorated a bit."

"Jewelry for my nipples?" Cat asked incredulous at the idea.

"Yes."


Andrew walked into the sex room looking for any one of the women and was surprised to find that it was empty. Normally, one or two of them would be waiting for him there. He swung by the bedrooms, but all of the doors were open and no one was in them. He had looked in the kitchen to see what was cooking, but it was empty. There was nothing on the stove. That was rather surprising since Amber normally cooked something every night during the workweek. He guessed they were going out for dinner that night.

He looked out in the back yard and found everyone was there. Bambi and Cat were lying on chairs getting a little sun. They were both completely naked. Even now, he couldn't believe that he had such beautiful women living in his house and that they would have sex with him at his slightest suggestion. It was beyond incredible.

Before going outside, he took a moment to examine Cat through the window. She was a good looking woman. Her long jet black hair was tied back in a pony tail for a change. Normally she wore it loose in the back. She was shapely in a nice way with a sexy bubble butt. Everything about her body was soft, unlike Amber who had a tight firm body. He knew that if Cat wasn't careful, she'd gain a bunch of weight. He didn't know how to suggest that she start using the gym.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.