A. King and His Queen
Chapter 7: Erogonous Zones

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7: Erogonous Zones - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Sue Ellen studied the two women trying to see if they had any negative effects from having spent the weekend with Andrew. They looked all right. She didn't expect either one to have any bruises. Neither one looked depressed. Amber was her normal bouncy self. Bambi was quiet, but she was always quiet so that didn't mean anything.

"So how did it go?" Sue Ellen asked.

"Fine," Amber answered.

"It was okay," Bambi said.

She'd had a rough night Saturday. Her conscience had kicked in and she had tossed and turned in bed all night mentally arguing the morality of what she had done that day. The first time with Andrew had been rather surreal, with the whole science fiction fantasy scenario. She had to admit that she had enjoyed it at the time. It was lighthearted and fun, but afterward the guilt about having had sex for money hit her like a hammer.

The second time on Saturday had been a lot tamer. He had sucked her breasts, eaten her, and then had sex with her. He had spent a long time eating her; making sure she had an orgasm before he mounted her. She appreciated his effort to make it enjoyable for her since he didn't have to do that. He had pulled out at the last second and shot cum all over her stomach. Somewhat mechanically, she had wiped it up with a finger and eaten it knowing that was what he expected. That whole experience had left her feeling a little empty.

Sunday morning, she had given him a blow job which ended up with her getting a facial. Some of his cum had gotten in her eye. It burned and she knew her reaction to the stinging sensation wasn't nice. He didn't seem upset, though. He had actually explained that almost all of women in the videos he watched reacted that way when they got cum in their eyes.

Sunday night, she had given him a little oral and then he poured some lube between breasts. He had gotten off by squishing her breasts together and rubbing his cock between them. It had been the weirdest experience of her life looking down at her chest and seeing the head of his cock appearing and disappearing between her breasts. Physically, she had felt nothing, but following Amber's advice she had moaned and groaned like she was having the time of her life. He had come within seconds of her asking him for a pearl necklace (it had been Amber's suggestion for her to do that). It wasn't until after he had come on her chest and neck that she realized what was meant by a pearl necklace.

This morning she had given him a straight blow-job while he had been seated on the sofa in the sex room. She had moaned and tried to act interested until he came. She had swallowed his ejaculate after making a big production of showing it to him before she swallowed. That seemed to satisfy him.

Sue Ellen said, "So there have been no problems."

Bambi answered, "No."

Amber said, "Well, I think Bambi needs to get on board a little more. The blow-job this morning was pretty lackluster."

"What do you mean? I sucked him, showed him his come, and swallowed," Bambi replied.

Amber rolled her eyes. She said, "I don't know why you hired her. She doesn't know anything."

Sue Ellen said, "She's attractive."

Getting angry, Bambi said, "Hey! What do you mean, I don't know anything?"

"Don't you know that guys think that all women have an erogenous zone in their mouths?"

Never having heard anything so ridiculous in her life, Sue Ellen said, "Guys don't think that."

"I'm serious. A man expects you to act like you're having an orgasm when he shoots off in your mouth. As far as guys are concerned, anywhere he puts his dick is where a woman has an erogenous zone. Pussy, mouth, ass, or even between the breasts," she said. Pointing to the little fleshy part of her hand between her thumb and first finger, she said, "Right there is an erogenous zone. I know because a guy expects you to come when you give him a hand job."

"You can't be serious," Sue Ellen said.

"I think she is," Bambi said.

"My husband doesn't believe that!"

Amber said, "Yes, he does. He probably figures you're just a little frigid."

"Frigid! I am not frigid!"

"Do you ever have an orgasm while giving him a blow job?"

Although the question was far more personal than Sue Ellen felt comfortable with, she answered, "When we're doing 69."

"69? Oh wait, I know what that is," Bambi muttered.

"That doesn't count. Have you ever had an orgasm while you're on your knees sucking him off?"

"Of course not."

"Then you're frigid."

"No, I'm not," Sue Ellen said.

Amber said, "While you're sucking his cock and stroking it with one hand, you should have your other hand between your legs diddling yourself to an orgasm. You should try to come when he does. That makes you a hot woman."

"I never..."

"Frigid!" Amber interrupting her protest.

"But..."

Amber said, "If I know anything, I know how to make a man happy in bed. I've sucked and fucked enough of them to be able to say that with absolute certainty."

Sue Ellen had always prided herself on understanding men. She knew what they would say or do long before they ever did it. She'd never even dreamed that what Amber was saying was possible. She sat back in her chair thinking that she was going to have to rethink the whole matter. Amber had opened up a whole new world for her to explore.

She said, "I'll concede that point."

Despite her initial anger, Bambi had listened to Amber. She recognized that there was a great deal of truth in what the blond was saying. She guessed that faking orgasms is what made a good actress in porn.

Amber looked directly at Bambi and said, "Don't even think for a minute that you can fake it."

"No?"

"You can get away with it for a while, but you'll slip up. When he figures out you're faking it, he's going to be real pissed at you. In terms of what we're doing – Andrew will just stop fucking you and then you'll be fired at the next review, if not before."

"I don't believe it."

"Believe it. I'm speaking from experience."

Sue Ellen had never faked it with her husband. When he was bothered that she hadn't come, she always reassured him that she was satisfied anyway. It wasn't that she was lying or trying to spare his feelings; she was being honest. She wasn't having sex for orgasms, but for the intimacy.

Amber said, "You better figure out quick how to give yourself a real orgasm in fifteen seconds or less if you want to continue earning money doing this. You should start diddling yourself morning, noon, and night, because you need the practice, Babe."

"Diddling?"

"Finger yourself to an orgasm," Amber said. Seeing the blank look on Bambi's face, she made a little gesture like she rubbing her clit with a finger and said, "Hey, diddle diddle. The cat played the fiddle."

"Oh my God. I don't believe you said that," Bambi said shocked to hear Amber turn a nonsense kid's poem into something so obscene.

"I'm never going to be able to read that nursery rhyme to my kids," Sue Ellen said unaware that Amber had misquoted it.

Irritated, Amber said, "Oh, grow up both of you. We're in the porn business. Bambi and I suck and fuck for a living. You're a casting director lining up women to get banged on video. Our business is sex."

Sue Ellen sat back in her chair. She hadn't thought of herself as being a member of the pornography business. To her, this was just a chance for her to learn more about people.

Bambi said, "You really take this seriously."

"Of course I do."

"There's no of course about it," Bambi said.

"Look, I'm honest about who and what I am. I'm not smart like you or Sue Ellen. I'm stupid. If I didn't fuck two of my teachers and go down on the women's soccer coach, I would have flunked out of high school."

"You did that?" Bambi asked.

Amber ignored the question and said, "I know what I look like. I'm a petite blue eyed blond with a decent pair of tits. I'm fantasy material for damned near every guy walking on the planet.

"I can either make a bunch of money fucking or I can make fries at minimum wage for the rest of my life. That's not much of a choice, is it? As you can tell, I went for the money. Fortunately for me, I enjoy sex.

"You may think that I'm nothing more than a slut or a whore, but I do have pride. If I'm going to get paid to do something, I'm going to do it right. It doesn't matter if it is fucking or making fries. That means, I'm going to do everything I can to be the best fuck Andrew has ever had. I'm going to earn every dollar I get."

"Wow," Sue Ellen said. Her opinion of Amber was getting better.

Amber said, "It pisses me off that you act as if you're doing us a favor by fucking for money. I've been watching you. Your fuck Saturday night was pathetic. You just laid there like a sack of potatoes. No wonder Andrew hasn't tried to repeat it."

"You said that you liked what I did Saturday afternoon," Bambi said.

"Yeah, I did. That was hot. You participated. Since then, Andrew has been having sex with a manikin. You're fucking pathetic."

"Don't sugar coat it, tell me what you really think," Bambi said.

Confused, Amber said, "I just did."

"She was being sarcastic," Sue Ellen said.

"Oh," Amber said feeling stupid.

"I think you kind of hurt her feelings, Amber. No one likes to hear that they are pathetic when it comes to sex," Sue Ellen said.

Amber said, "I know."

"I'm going to have to go to school soon," Bambi said.

Amber said, "I'll tell you what we're going to do tonight."

"What?" Bambi asked.

"Sooner or later, Andrew is going to want to watch the two of us together. You aren't ready to dine at the Y."

"What's that?"

Amber held up her hand with two fingers spread. She flicked her tongue between the two fingers.

"Oh."

Sue Ellen looked down and shook her head. She couldn't believe the vulgarity of Amber's gesture.

Amber said, "So tonight, you're going to sit down on the sofa wearing a skirt and nothing else. I'm going to lie down with my head in your lap. When Andrew notices how we're sitting, I'm going to feast on those perfect breasts of yours."

"Oh my."

"You're going to masturbate me to an orgasm."

"How?"

"With your fingers!"

"Right," Bambi said feeling stupid.

"Then I'm going to dine at the Y after inviting Andrew to fuck my hot wet pussy. You better fucking come," Amber said.

"You're going to perform oral sex on me?"

"Duh! And one day soon, you're going to be doing it to me," Amber said.

Bambi knew that Amber was right about what Andrew was going to expect. She had tried not to think about it. Although it was a crazy thought, Bambi wondered if she should practice it once before trying to do it in front of Andrew.

Amber said, "You should do it once before we do it in front of Andrew."

"You must be a mind reader. I was just thinking that," Bambi said.

"At least you're thinking about it. Maybe you're not totally hopeless," Amber said.

She wondered how Bambi was going to react when Andrew got around to anal sex and double penetration. If she was going to get through this with a bunch of money, she was going to have to nurse Bambi through each and every new sex act.

"I'm not that bad."

"Yes, you are."

"I really need to get to school or I'll miss class," Bambi said.

Sue Ellen said, "Go on."

"I'll see you later," Amber said.

Somewhat shaken by the conversation, Bambi left the office and headed for school.

Sue Ellen looked at Amber as if studying an interesting specimen under a magnifying glass. The fact was that Amber was one of the most fascinating people she had ever met. She was upbeat despite accepting some pretty horrible things about herself. It was hard to imagine anyone, who felt like porn was her only option, accepting it and even being comfortable with it.

"What do you think of Andrew?"

"Well, I figured out that he's the private investor behind this whole thing," Amber answered.

Sue Ellen opened and closed her mouth like a goldfish out of water.

"Why do you say that?"

"We're living in his home. He's rich. He's not staring in a porn movie because he wants to be a porn star. He's doing this to get laid," Amber answered.

"What makes you think it is his home?"

Amber said, "If it was a set, you or Dave would have picked out all of the furniture. You didn't, Andrew did. If he was just a cock in a porn film, he'd have a few things of his own there at the house and that's it. Instead, he talks about all of it as being his. He's the guy with money."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to keep my job. I'll suck and fuck him as much as he wants, because he's paying me big money to be there. I know that when he's old and gray, he'll be watching these videos remembering when."

"You're okay with this?"

"Sure. You never lied to me."

"Oh."


"So how was your weekend?" Dave asked.

"Incredible," Andrew said. "I did it four times Saturday, four times Sunday, and once this morning."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.