A. King and His Queen
Chapter 5: Amber's First Time

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5: Amber's First Time - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Looking like an American tourist in Paris, Amber wandered through the house unable to believe that she was living there. She'd been given a quick tour the previous evening, but hadn't really had a chance to scope out the place.

Her tour that morning had started from her bedroom. It was twice as big as her parent's bedroom in her old house and she had it all to herself. She even had a private bathroom. There would be no waiting in line first thing in the morning. The furniture was nicer than in her parents room. There was even a king-sized bed with four pillows. She had spent the night sprawled out across the bed trying to take up as much room as possible.

There was enough space in this house that it boggled her mind. It made her feel small and vulnerable in a way. It just wasn't that the main rooms were big. She had brought all of her clothes over the previous day and they had barely made a dent in the closet. At her old home, her closet was bursting at the seams. She had stood in front of the closet wondering how anyone could possibly fill it with clothes.

Upon entering the living room, she'd take a couple of steps and then gaze around at her surroundings. The furniture was made of real wood. She knew it was expensive since it didn't come in a box and have to be put together. The chairs were covered with black leather with cushions that were so soft that she sank into them. The carpet was thick and felt like heaven under her bare feet. Even the lamps had bases made of brass and glass rather than that cheap porcelain stuff from the value store. There were even real paintings on the walls and not just family photographs. This was the height of luxury as far as she was concerned.

The kitchen was amazing. Like all of the other rooms, it was large. In fact, she felt like it was as big as the entire first floor of her old home. The kitchen had room for the cooking area and a breakfast area. There was one of those islands in the middle of the cooking area with two sinks and an area to work on. The stove, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher were polished metal and not that white enamel coating stuff that she had grown up with. She had opened the refrigerator and freezer marveling at how much each could hold although at the moment they were basically empty.

The breakfast area was one of the most impressive things she had ever seen. It wasn't just a simple table, but an old fashion booth with a table from a 1950s diner. It had all the little accoutrements – salt and pepper shakers, a sugar shaker, a napkin holder, the red and yellow plastic bottles for catchup and mustard, and that little silver rail that kept it all together. There was an old clock advertising a well known brand of cola on the wall above the table. This wasn't even his main dining area. If anything in the house impressed her, it was that little booth.

She slowly made her way over to the part of the house that served as the primary set – which she called the sex room since that was the sole purpose of the room. Dave, when he had shown her and Bambi around the house, had said that it was actually the family room according to the floor plans for the house. There wasn't really a door that separated that space from the living room. There was a little divider that was a half height wall that separated the two rooms. There was a large gap in the wall that allowed moving from one room to the other. There would be no privacy in that room, not that she really expected any privacy. They were making a sex video, after all.

On one side of the sex room was a king-sized bed with real silk sheets. There were lights that could be adjusted from bright to romantic around the bed. There was a sitting area on the other side of the room with a couch, chairs, and a coffee table. In the center of the room was a large open space that could be used for anything anyone could imagine.

Around the room and on the ceiling were cameras that could film anything that happened in the room. One had to really look for them since they were built into the décor. Even the décor in the room was rather impressive. There were wood book shelves filled with books. A small cart that was like a mobile bar. The paintings in this room were of a more erotic nature than in the living room, but they weren't explicit – more of a soft pastel presentation of the female form. She thought they looked great.

She spun slowly around taking it all in.

"Are you nervous?" Bambi asked.

"No. I'm kind of looking forward to it," Amber answered.

The previous evening they had flipped a coin to see who would go first with the nerd. Amber had won the toss although Bambi felt that she was the real winner. Neither one had met the guy in person, although he had talked to both of them, individually, over the phone.

Not quite sure she believed her eyes, Bambi asked, "Are you wearing a cheerleader outfit?"

Grinning, Amber said, "Yes. What do you think of it?"

Bambi shook her head thinking it was such a cliché. She was beginning to regret her decision to participate in this project. The house was okay, but the more she thought about the concept the weirder it seemed to her. What exactly was supposed to happen in a nerd heaven? If it was bubble-headed blonds bouncing around in cheerleader outfits, then it was hell as far as she was concerned. She cringed at the thought of having to wear an outfit like that.

"It's small," Bambi said.

Amber said, "It's perfect except they forgot the pom poms. I was a little disappointed about that."

"Pom poms?"

"There was a time when I wanted to be a cheerleader, but my school required all cheerleaders to have a B average. I was lucky to have a D average," Amber said.

"Oh."

Smiling as if she was reliving a pleasant memory, Amber said, "That's okay. I had more sex with the football team than all of the cheerleaders combined."

"Interesting," Bambi said.

Amber jumped up in the air and shouted, "Give me an S!"

She jumped again and shouted, "Give me an E!"

"Give me an X!" she shouted while spreading her legs and holding her arms up and out.

"What's that spell?"

"Sex!!!!" she shouted.

"Yay! Sex!"

Amber bounced around excitedly.

Dismayed by the display, Bambi said, "You looked like a real cheerleader there."

"Thank you," Amber said. "I practiced that."

"Good job," Bambi said wondering if Amber was a real person.

Looking thoughtful all of a sudden, Amber said, "I think I'll do it without the little shorts under the skirt when he gets here. What do you think?"

"Go for it," Bambi said.

"I'll do it," Amber said grinning broadly.

She reached under the skirt and pulled the shorts down. She stepped out of them and then picked them up off the floor. She looked around the room for a place to put them, but didn't find a good spot.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to take these to my room," Amber said.

Bambi watched the blond scurry from the room. The little skirt bounced up and down. There was no possibility of doubt that Amber wasn't wearing underwear beneath the shorts.

Rubbing her temples with two fingers of each hand, Bambi muttered, "My God! I'm living with a Stepford Sex Doll."

She glanced up at the clock on the wall. It was ten minutes before the hour. It seemed to her like the minute hand was rushing around the clock face. It seemed like just a few seconds ago it had been twenty minutes before the hour.

Andrew wasn't due for another ten minutes. She thought about what he had requested. She didn't want to do it, but she had to do this to stay in school. With trembling fingers, she reached up and unbuttoned her blouse. Pulling the bottom of the blouse from her skirt, she stood there with the blouse parted just enough to give glimpses of her breasts.

She took a deep breath and said, "I can do it. It's just walking around with my shirt open. Women do that every day."

"No they don't!" she said.

Her hands moved of their own accord as if to redo the buttons, but she stopped herself. It wasn't easy. She compromised with herself and held the blouse closed for a minute.

She said, "I'm getting paid a lot of money for this. It will be enough money to finish school. I've got to remember that."

She glanced at the clock. "Jeez! He'll be here in five minutes! Where did the time go?"

Amber came bouncing back into the room. She looked at Bambi and said, "Your shirt is undone."

"I know. He wants it like that."

"Let's see," Amber said.

"See what?"

"The goodies," Amber answered.

"What?" Bambi asked in shock.

Amber bounced over and opened Bambi's shirt. She exclaimed, "Wow! Those are perfect! I'm so jealous!"

"I want to die," Bambi said.

Amber toned her excitement down a bit after seeing the expression on Bambi's face. It was obvious that Bambi was mortified at the situation.

In a more serious tone of voice, Amber said, "I'm serious. You have the most beautiful breasts that I've ever seen. I mean, they are perfect."

"They're just breasts," Bambi protested.

Amber said, "I've got tits. There some women who have udders. Some women have honkers. Think of every crass terms that can used to describe the female chest ornaments and there are women who fit the stereotype. But, you ... you're special. You have perfect breasts."

"I don't think so," Bambi said wide-eyed.

It wasn't so much what Amber was saying, but the reverent tone her voice took when describing her breasts. Guys would often make a big deal about her breasts, but she was sure that every guy did that. She figured that it didn't matter to a guy if the breasts drooped like socks stuffed with oranges.

"Andrew is going to take one look at you and forget all about me," Amber said with a trace of disappointment in her voice.

"I don't think so," Bambi said. "Just do your cheer."

"There is that," Amber said with her smile returning. She released her hold on Bambi's shirt and said, "Keep 'em covered 'til after I've gotten him to cum. I've been looking forward to this all morning."

"It's about time for him to get here," Bambi said.

Almost as soon as the words were out of her mouth, she heard the front door open and close. It was time to meet him. It was too late to flee. She started to feel lightheaded and wanted to sit down. She forced herself to remain standing. She adjusted her shirt so that her breasts were fully covered.

Not sure if he would find anyone there, Andrew stepped into the room. He stopped and looked at the two women with large eyes. His mouth went dry and his tongue felt like it had swelled to twice its normal size. He rocked from side to side trying to think of something to say, but nothing came to mind. He was blank.

The women looked at him like he was from another planet not realizing that he had gone all out to look good that day. He was wearing his best pair of black pants, a clean white shirt, white socks, and black shoes. He had gotten a hair cut the previous day. His black pants were the compromise between too short, but right around the waist and right in the length, but big around the waist. They were a little short in length and a little too large around the waist. He looked like a dork.

"Hi! I'm Amber."

"I'm ... uh ... Bambi."

Andrew nodded his head.

"You must be Andrew."

Andrew nodded his head.

Amber said, "I've been practicing my cheers. Would you like to see one?"

"S ... s ... sure," Andrew managed to stutter out.

Amber, showing that she wasn't wearing underwear and was a natural blond, jumped up in the air shouting, "Yay Team!"

"Give me an F!"

She posed like an F. Entranced by what he was seeing, Andrew stepped forward. Bambi took a step out of the room.

"Give me a U!"

Amber posed like a U. Andrew took another step forward while licking his lips. Bambi took another step out of the room disturbed by what she was seeing.

"Give me a C!"

Amber posed like a C. Andrew couldn't take his eyes off of her. Bambi couldn't either.

"Give me a K!"

Amber posed like a K. Andrew ran a hand over his crotch to relieve some of the pressure that was building there. Bambi felt like she was watching a train wreck.

Doing two high kicks, Amber shouted, "What's that spell?"

Amber shouted, "Fuck!"

She shouted, "Go Team! Let's Fuck!"

She came to a stop and looked at Andrew. She stared fixedly bulge at his crotch. She licked her lips. She ran a hand over her breast.

"You aren't a cheerleader, Bitch."

"Yes, I am."

"No, you're not. You're a natural born cocksucker."

In a whiny pleading voice, she said, "No. I am a cheerleader."

"You try to act like a cheerleader, but all you really want is hot hard cock."

"No, I don't. Really, I don't," Amber whined.

Andrew took a step closer to her. She took a step closer to him all the while staring at the bulge in his pants. She lifted her short little skirt exposing her naked pussy. She rubbed herself.

"You want my cock."

"Keep away from me."

Smiling wickedly, Andrew reached down and unzipped his zipper.

"Oh please don't do that, Mister. I can't control myself."

Andrew fished his hard cock out of his pants. Amber moaned, dropped to knees, and then crawled over to him. Her eyes never stopped looking at his cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.