A. King and His Queen - Cover

A. King and His Queen

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 3: Amber's Interview

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3: Amber's Interview - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Amy Podgorski, ever since the fourth grade, insisted upon being called Amber. She was a petite little woman with blond hair and blue eyes. She was twenty-one years old and currently lived at home with her parents. She didn't like living there, but she couldn't afford to move away from home. Her parents, like most good parents, worried about her and were constantly giving her advice that she couldn't or wouldn't follow. She felt that at her age she should be out on her own.

She would readily admit that she wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. She had barely squeaked through high school and that was with the help of a tutor who helped her bring four Ds up to four Cs. Even she knew that college was out of the question. Everyone who knew her would confirm that if asked, but no one would directly come out and say it to her. The lack of a college degree limited the kinds of jobs she could take.

Her current job was as a fry cook at a burger place. She was scheduled for thirty two hours a week. If she worked more than that, they would have to provide the legally mandated job benefits and the manager of the store didn't want to do that. She made nine dollars an hour which which might get raised by a quarter at the end of the year. That meant that her take-home pay was around two hundred and fifty dollars a week. It covered her car payment, automobile insurance, and gas money with a little left over for clothes and a night out every Saturday. It wasn't enough to also pay rent on an apartment and food for the month.

The unfortunate thing was that she didn't have much of a future on her own. Her best case scenario was to find a guy who would marry her and then support her for the rest of her life. She'd birth babies and do the mommy bit. It was a good future as far as she was concerned. In fact, it was the future she wanted. Unfortunately, that was about as likely to happen as becoming a rocket scientist.

Amber had been rather wild in high school and earned a reputation for being easy – the operative word there being earned. She had slept with over a hundred different guys, sometimes two and three guys at a time, during her four years in school. She did it all – oral, vaginal, and anal sex. She'd even done some things with other girls. There wasn't a guy within fifty miles who would marry her. Guys were more than happy to have sex with a slut, but they didn't want to marry one.

One afternoon, after returning from her job at the burger place, she went to browse the ads on an internet advertising site. She went to the help wanted section first. There weren't many jobs advertised and none of them that she could do.

For a lark, she went to the film and video jobs just to see what was being offered there. There was an ad for an actress to star in a private adult concept film. Curious, she clicked on the ad and read what it stated. Intrigued by what she read, she replied to the ad thinking that she didn't have to do it even if they wanted her. What could it hurt just to see?


Amber entered the office where the interview was supposed to take place. She was not quite sure what to expect, but her imagination had worked overtime imagining a number of different scenarios. The one that she had decided was most likely would have her being met in a dingy office by a sleazy guy who would drool over her and immediately grab the goodies on her chest. She already planned on kicking him in the nuts and running like hell if that happened.

What she didn't expect was to see a very nice reception area with a desk, four chairs in a waiting area, and a small table. The person standing by the desk was a nice looking man on crutches who was obviously waiting for her.

"Hello. I'm Dave. You must be Amber."

"Yes, I am."

"Good. You're right on time," Dave said.

Amber said, "I try to be prompt."

Dave handed her a manilla folder with some papers inside. He said, "There are a number of forms in here that you need to fill out before I interview you. Federal regulations require us to get proof of age so we'll need to photocopy a driver's license or birth certificate. There's a document we have to keep on file confirming that we checked your age."

Not wanting to sound ignorant, Amber said, "I knew that."

"We've also included a questionnaire concerning the kinds of things ... well sex acts ... that you are willing to do in the event you are hired for this video project."

"Okay," Amber said thinking that it actually made sense.

She didn't think there were many women who put on her resume that she'd take it up the ass. It wasn't the kind of thing that normally came up in a job interview. For an adult film, it was exactly the kind of thing they'd need to know.

"You can use the table over there. There are pens in the can," Dave said.

"I brought my own pen," Amber said holding out her purse.

Dave said, "Great. When you're done filling out the paperwork, bring it into my office, and we'll get the interview started."

"Okay," Amber said.

Dave made his way into the office near where the table was. He was still mastering the crutches and tended to hit one on the way through doors. He was careful and managed not to do that this time. It took him some time to settle into his chair. He had retained about a third of his calf muscle, but it wasn't strong enough to support him yet. It hurt like hell when he bumped it against something. He had been lucky since his hamstring hadn't been damaged too bad.

Looking a little uncomfortable, Amber stuck her head in the office. Nervously, she said, "I need some help filling out some of these forms."

Dave exhaled to keep from saying something mean. He couldn't imagine anyone having problems with the forms in the package unless the person was functionally illiterate. He hadn't expected that to happen, although he probably should have. He decided this was a problem for Sue Ellen to handle.

He said, "Go sit at the table and I'll call someone in to help you."

"Okay," Amber said.

Dave called Sue Ellen and told her about the problem. Sue Ellen sighed at the thought that a young woman couldn't figure out how to fill out the simple paperwork they had given her. She said that she'd be right out to help Amber.

When Sue Ellen sat across the table from Amber, she asked, "What's the problem?"

Amber slid one of the forms across the table. She said, "I don't know how many deductions to take. Last year my parents used me on their taxes, but this year I might make too much and have to do the taxes myself. So do I put zero or one deduction?"

"If you get this job, you'll definitely make too much money to be a deduction on your parent's taxes. Put one deduction for yourself," Sue Ellen answered.

"Okay," Amber said. Looking around furtively for a second, Amber asked, "Could you give me a hint as to how much I'd get paid per film?"

"It isn't a film, but an adult concept video for private use by one individual. You'd work every day and get paid based on the work performed. You would make forty thousand at a minimum for a year of work. You could easily earn over a hundred thousand."

"That much," Amber asked with an expression of wonder on her face.

"Dave will explain it you in detail."

"What happened to his leg? Did he piss off the mob or something?"

Sue Ellen almost burst out in laughter. She wondered if the terrorists constituted a mob. She'd have to ask Dave about that later.

She answered, "It was injured in the war."

"What war?" Amber asked.

"Against the terrorists," Sue Ellen answered wondering if Amber had ever watched the news.

"Oh, that war," Amber said wide-eyed.

Sue Ellen said, "We better get back to the paperwork."

"Okay," Amber said.

Sue Ellen watched Amber work her way through each form. She would pause at each question and scrunch up her face while thinking about the answer. It was almost painful to watch. Amber would occasionally glance up at Sue Ellen and smile weakly, almost apologetically.

"This is kind of like taking a test. I never did well with tests in school," Amber said.

Fascinated, Sue Ellen said, "That's okay. Just take your time."

"Thank you," Amber said.

Sue Ellen could hardly wait for a chance to chat with Amber. There was so much to learn about this young woman.

"What do you mean by double penetration?"

"What?" Sue Ellen asked.

"Is that like two cocks in my cunt at the same time or is it one cock in my cunt and another in ass?" Amber asked.

"I'm not sure," Sue Ellen answered.

She was thinking she would need to research that as soon as possible. It was one of the things on Andrew's list and she had just copied it over. It had never dawned on her that a woman wanting to be a porn actress wouldn't know what some of the sex acts were.

Amber frowned while thinking about it. Finally, she said, "I'd do either so long as the cocks aren't too big."

"They won't be too big."

"I did two cocks in my cunt at the same time and it was a little uncomfortable. One in the cunt and one in the ass is no big deal if I'm given a little warning."

"I'm sure you'll be warned."

"Is it possible one of them might be a dildo?"

"Sure," Sue Ellen answered.

"I guess I'll answer that I'd be willing to do that," Amber said.

"Okay," Sue Ellen said.

She was beginning to think that she'd had a sheltered sex life. This young woman was four years younger than her and had experienced sex acts that she hadn't ever dreamed of much less done.

Amber checked off a few more sexual acts without making a comment. She looked up and said, "I've never had sex for money. Do you think that making sex videos is like prostitution?"

"This is legal," Sue Ellen said.

Nodding her head, Amber said, "I guess that makes it different."

"I guess it does," Sue Ellen said thinking that it wasn't really any different.

Amber finished the final form and sighed with relief. She hated filling out papers like that.

She said, "This wasn't too bad."

"I'm glad," Sue Ellen said. She pointed to the door and said, "Dave is waiting for you."

"Will I see you again?"

"I'll be in the other office over there," Sue Ellen said pointing to the second office door. "I'll take your picture."

"Picture?"

"Yes, we need a picture to know what you look like when we are deciding who to hire," Sue Ellen answered.

"I knew that," Amber said.

Amber went into Dave's office and handed him the folder with her filled out paperwork.

Dave said, "I need your id."

Amber dug through her purse and pulled out her drivers license. She handed it over to him and said, "I'm over twenty-one."

"That's good. We have to put a copy of this in our records."

Dave leaned over and put the driver's license on the copier. He pushed the button and waited for it to make a copy. When the copy finished, he grabbed the license and handed it back to her. He added the photocopy to the folder.

Dave said, "We are making an adult concept video that is along the lines of a real life television show. We're not sure if the concept will sell on the internet so we're doing a trial run for one of our investors. He wants to see how the concept works before committing the money to doing a full fledged web show."

"That's neat," Amber said.

"The idea is that several adult video actresses will live with a real honest to goodness nerd. It's kind of a nerd heaven concept."

"You can say that again," Amber said.

"He'll have sex with a couple actresses each day. We're hoping that no two days will be the same."

"Okay. I can see how that concept would play out. He'll work through all of his fantasies with the actresses," Amber said.

"Exactly," Dave said.

"Will there be other actors?" Amber asked.

"We don't have plans for other actors."

"Great," Amber said.

The idea of staring in a private video that only had one actor wasn't that horrible. She could handle sex with one guy for a while. She had been afraid that she'd have to do gang bangs with a horde of men who would treat her like meat. She figured that one guy would have to either act nicely or would be such a jerk that she'd quit before doing anything with him.

Dave said, "You and the other actresses will live in a house with the nerd. All the living expenses such as electricity, rent, and food will be paid. There's a pool, a hot tub, a sauna, and an exercise room for the actresses to use. There's an entertainment center that will just blow your mind."

"You mean, I'll have a place to live?"

"Yes."

"That's great," Amber said.

One of her goals was to move out of her parent's house. She wanted to earn enough money to move far away from the area. She hoped to escape her reputation as a slut by distancing herself from anyone who knew her. She felt that several hundred miles should be sufficient.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.