A Special Club - Cover

A Special Club

by Lorenzo Abajos

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Erotic Sex Story: The whole point of the club is masturbation. Try it and you will like.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

We met at a different house every time the club met. We might meet only once a month with all the members, but some members would meet in smaller groups more often if they cared too. We were young and old, male and female, beautiful and average, gay and straight, and we all loved masturbating.

It had all began slowly, of course. I was the instigator. I loved jerking off. Much more than fucking, which I had experienced several times. But I had always returned to jacking it for my real pleasure. I wasn't married and had found that rubbing one off in front of a girl while she or I played with her pussy was quite often more acceptable, especially on the first date. If she wanted to move on to screwing the relationship ended then. But if she loved masturbating as much as I we would remain masturbation buddies.

In this way I gathered a group of friends who had similar tastes. Some liked to jerk off to magazines, some to the internet porn sites, some in front of others watching, some all by themselves with their thoughts.

I had started with the girls I met who loved playing with themselves, and, inevitably some of them had friends, either male or female, who loved rubbing their cocks or pussies as much as I. After several years we had formed an informal club of like-minded jerk offs and started having group sessions, just like club meetings, but there were no officers, and no rules, except no meant no, always. If that rule was broken, that person was shunned and never brought up again, let alone allowed into the meetings.

There was no rule against touching each other. In fact, that was a very popular form of masturbation, when someone would jerk off another's cock, or someone would tickle and finger-fuck a pussy. You could touch anyone in any way, except, no fucking with cocks or toys, and no blow-jobs. Simple, but a hell of a lot of fun if you were into it.

One evening in early May almost everyone showed up at my house. We always gathered after dinner and each person brought their favorite kind of drink. So there was always plenty of alcohol to start the lubrication marathon. First, we all made our favorite drink, then we sat around chatting, some hugging and kissing happened, major making out seldom occurred. We were more interested in the masturbation sessions.

This evening was quite typical. People arrived singly, in pairs, or in groups. Some may have started the fun earlier at other places. All okay, of course.

After a large enough group had gathered, and everyone had finished their desired libation, we got down to the business at hand, to coin a phrase. Everyone took off their clothes. We had gay men, mostly with hard bodies, lesbians, mostly with very fine bodies, straight guys, staring at all the titties and cunts around them, and bi-sexuals trying to decide who to focus on tonight. We even had a a couple of transexuals, with tits and dicks. Very welcome, of course. All were welcome.

Slowly the room made its own rhythm out of what was present. In one corner, a young man was diddling a little lady of college age. His fingers were going into and out of her shaven pussy. At the same time, she was jacking him off. All this time I was sitting back in my own easy chair, slowly playing with my cock, just observing. He started to cum first, and shot his cum up into the air and it landed on her tits. But he kept diddling her pussy and she came all over his hand. He licked it clean. Then licked her tits clean.

On my couch two lesbians were mutually diddling each other. One was was blond and thin, with tiny little tits. The other was a full dyke type. Short hair and stout but cute body. She had kept all the pussy hair on her cunt. Totally natural. The blonde had a little landing strip on her cunt. They were mutually finger fucking each other. I could see plenty of pussy juice running down both of their thighs. And each was sucking a tit of the other. One tit on the blonde was totally engulfed. The tit of the little dyke was huge, so just the nipple was being sucked.

On another couch two transexuals were jerking each other off, while they kissed and adored each other. They both started shooting cum in the air at virtually the same time. The cum landed on their bodies. They licked it off, not caring whose cum they ate.

Over by the fireplace one little lady, about twenty-five years old, had knelt down on the rug and there were five men surrounding her. They all had hard-ons. She was, of course, free to do as she pleased in this place, and it was looking as if she wanted to take part in a bukkake. The men, all straight I'm sure, were jerking their various sized cocks very happily. I think there was a contest going on. The first to cum had bragging rights, I'm sure. So they were jacking off as hard and as fast as they could. And the redhead on her knees was waiting patiently, fingers in her pussy, making herself cum faster than these dildoes.

Finally the one with the smallest dick won. He started cumming on her face. That set off a chain reaction, and all the others followed quickly, one by one, to shoot cum on her face and on her tits. And all the while she was making herself cum with her fingers up her cunt. Soon, her face and tits were covered with cum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.