Doctor Brandle - Cover

Doctor Brandle

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Chapter 14

Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A cosmetic surgeon who no longer can perform cosmetic surgery moves to a small town to become a doctor there. While there is sex in the story it is slow to develop. This is not intended to be a Stroke story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Steve had now been at Lake Lancer for over two years. He thought of all the things that had happen just in this past year. All of them were for the better and Steve thought these years had gone by in a blink of the eye. He continued to be pleased with himself that he had made the decision to come to live and practice medicine here.

Ron and Liz did announce their engagement and were married three months later after the announcement. Eight months after the marriage they were bless when Liz gave birth to a healthy baby girl they named Emily.

Steve did not have an occasion to call on Howie and his motorcycle pals for any more help. He did see Howie on the television local news being interviewed as Howie’s cyclist club was involved in helping the Marines in their Toys for Tots drive.

Maggie did get married and Trisha told Steve that Maggie is happy. Trisha said Maggie has applied to an adoption agency to adopt a child.

With the help that Todd and his wife Carol working as physician assistants had given at the clinic, it enabled Steve to take some time off to take Nancy for a week to Hawaii. While there he told her about his friend and his efforts to find the daughter no one knew about. They met and went out to dinner with Lennie and her husband. The husband owns a small Cessna plane that he used to give Nancy and Steve a fly over of all the Islands.

Steve relationship with Veronica cooled. He sees her quite often at the club with the same man so Steve concludes she has moved on from him. Steve was told this man she is dating is a cosmetic surgeon. He says hello to her and is honestly happy for her. When she walks away from him he looks at her backside and remembers how she looked bare ass naked kneeling on the edge of the bed in the doggie position telling him he could pick and choose where he wanted to put his ‘friend.’ That is a picture he will never forget.

Doug and his wife had their first child, a healthy baby boy they named Steven. They asked Steve to be the godfather and he proudly agreed to do that. Doug’s guiding business is successful and he continues to take the children from the hospital fishing.

With a rising stock market and under Eva’s guidance, Steve’s personal investments continued to increase in value. He wanted to do something for the staff at the clinic and the people who made living at Lake Lancer so satisfying and enjoyable. He announced to the staff that he had made arrangements with Karl at the hospital to have the clinic temporarily staffed for a long five day weekend as he was inviting all of the staff along with their spouses or significant others to go with him on the clinic’s bus to Las Vegas. Steve said he would handle the room, shows and dinner expenses. Everyone to include Hank the driver accepted the invitation Steve extended.

Steve phoned Troy at the foundation and invited him and his wife to come to Vegas. Troy accepted the invitation.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.