Doctor Brandle
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A cosmetic surgeon who no longer can perform cosmetic surgery moves to a small town to become a doctor there. While there is sex in the story it is slow to develop. This is not intended to be a Stroke story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Just as he was ready to leave for the clinic one morning Steve heard his doorbell chime. Opening the door he saw a young man standing there. The man said, “Here are the keys and I was instructed to give this envelope to you.”

“The keys to what?”

“The keys to the thirty two foot pontoon boat which is tied up to your dock.”

Steve looked and saw the boat and was a little confused. He opened the envelope and read:

“When I was by your house I noticed there was no boat at the dock. It is a beautiful lake that you should enjoy whether it be for fishing or just cruising. Enjoy the boat and thanks for what you did for Aunt Paula and my mother.”

“John”

Steve thanked the young man and thought of John’s generosity.

At the clinic Steve looked through some mail and knew he had to make a commitment on his continuing education requirement. Among the many of seminars offered there was a seminar that was being conducted in Hawaii that interested him as he did like visiting the islands. He completed and mailed in the form for the seminar and the room reservation.

That afternoon Joyce told him there was a personal phone call for him. Answering it he heard, “Are you busy?”

“Not really, why?”

“Well friend... , how about if I bring over some pizza to your place tonight?”

Steve knew what Maggie wanted when she referred to him as ‘friend’ and he was already anticipating her coming over.

His reply of “I could go for some pizza and other things” remark caused her to giggle.

That afternoon he treated a young lady who had a yeast infection. During the course of the visit she remarked about her husband, an Iraqi war vet was having some adjustment problems in civilian life. He had loss part of his left leg when a roadside bomb exploded. Steve said he wasn’t a psychiatrist but if the man wanted to come in, Steve would see what he could do.

Maggie came over that evening with a large pizza and some Canadian beer. She looked good in the tight black slacks and tan sweater she was wearing. They had some small talk when they were eating. Steve told her about bringing in Glen Waters to do an operation and waited for the inevitable reaction but it never came. When he questioned her, she said she doesn’t read Time magazine.

Steve and Maggie had not made love in a while and she wanted to make up for lost time. She immediately gave him some head and as soon as he was erect she mounted and rode him experiencing two orgasms before she felt his wet discharge. They rested and did a little talking but then she was back at it. It seemed like she couldn’t get enough love making and when Steve told her it was great but suggested they should get some sleep. She cuddled with him and saw that he fell asleep before she did.

At the clinic the next day a man appearing to be in his middle twenties walked in and said he wanted to talk to Steve. The man, Doug Hastings was the Iraqi war vet his wife had mentioned yesterday.

In talking to the man Steve could see that the loss of part of his leg even though he was wearing prosthesis and his wartime experiences had taken its toll. What now to do in civilian life was the big thing that was bothering him. He did talk about growing up in Lake Lancer and being the quarterback on the high school football team. He mentioned how he had enjoyed fishing with his now deceased grandfather.

When he mentioned fishing Steve said, “I have never really learned to fish and I am not sure I would enjoy doing it. I do have a pontoon boat and maybe this weekend you could show me how to fish.”

Steve could see Doug’s eyes light up when he suggested that and Doug agreed to show Steve how to fish in Lake Lancer. Doug said he would bring all the fishing equipment they would need.

It was a round of golf and dinner at the club for Steve on Saturday and fishing with Doug on Sunday. Steve could see Doug was impressed with the pontoon boat and said it was the ideal fishing platform for this lake. Steve asked Doug to operate the boat as he wasn’t familiar with it and Doug jumped at the chance.

Steve would say that Doug wasn’t kidding when he said he knew how to fish as they caught a number of large Rainbow and Brown trout. They released most of the fish but kept a few as Doug said he would smoke them and drop them off for Steve to eat.

At the end of the day Steve commented favorably on Doug’s fishing knowledge and ability. He asked him if he ever considered going into the fishing guide business. Doug said he hadn’t thought of doing that and that is something he would consider doing.

Steve set the hook with Doug when he said, “This boat here is a gift and something I really won’t be using nor do I know how to take care of it. You would be doing me a big favor if you would take care of the boat and you can use it when you want to as a fishing guide. Like I say I am not a boater and can honestly say that I will rarely use the boat because of my doctoring duties and my preferring golf over fishing. What do you say?”

Doug jumped at the opportunity and said he would do it. They talked a little about how Doug should advertise that he is now available as a fishing guide.

Steve could see when Doug left he was a changed man as to his outlook on life.

In the course of treating patients Steve came across two young ladies who would benefit from some cosmetic surgery. One young lady had a remarkably pug nose and the other had suffered a laceration on her cheek as a child that left an ugly scar. Steve knew that if he could still operate he could dramatically improve their appearances. Since he could no longer operate that was not an option.

Well there’s more than one way to solve a problem he thought as he picked up the phone. He phoned Ted Bylek his former partner to see if he could help. He knew Ted was an avid fisherman by some remarks he had previously made.

When Ted was on the line there was some small talk on how things were going with each other. Steve asked him if he would like to do some fishing for some large Rainbow and Brown trout.

“That’s my favorite!”

“Well if you come up here I can just about guarantee that you will be very successful. But besides you compensating the fishing guide I need for you to do two procedures before you can go fishing, a rhinoplasty and a scar revision. It shouldn’t take that long and you can be on the water before noon and also do some fishing Sunday morning before you go home. I will tell you that smoked Rainbow trout is delicious. It’s about six hundred miles up here so I will arrange for the private plane to get you here.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.