Doctor Brandle - Cover

Doctor Brandle

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A cosmetic surgeon who no longer can perform cosmetic surgery moves to a small town to become a doctor there. While there is sex in the story it is slow to develop. This is not intended to be a Stroke story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

The fund raiser for the hospital was held on a Friday night. While Steve knew he didn’t need to attend this fund raiser he thought he would go to the club if just to see what the items on the silent auction were and how the date with him was being offered for bid.

In looking at the table where the items were displayed he saw his picture and read the bio. The bio was accurate but he thought the moniker of “Surgeon to the Stars” could have been omitted. Steve went into the restaurant and had dinner and adjourned to the lounge to nurse on a drink while he watched sports on the large television. He was curious as to how much a date with him would go for.

The auction was over at eleven and Steve went into the ballroom and up to the silent auction table. He could see that there were a number of bids for the date with him. The final bid of the three times she bid was the highest bid of thirty five hundred dollars which surprised him. What was more surprising was that the high bidder was Doctor Veronica Begley, a date from hell thought Steve.

Before Steve could leave Veronica came up to him and put a business card in his shirt pocket and in an authoritative voice said, “My place tomorrow at six and you had better be worth it.” She didn’t smile or say anything more and walked away.

In watching her walk away he had to admit she was attractive but her attitude just sucked as far as he was concerned.

The singular though Steve had all day Saturday was what in the hell he had gotten himself into by agreeing to do this date thing. On the few interactions he had with Doctor Begley he thought her personality left a lot to be desired.

In parking his car at this upscale gated condominium community, Steve had to admit Veronica had done well. The condo buildings were four stories high and her condo number was 400 which indicated top floor corner unit. With some reluctance he took a deep breath and pressed her doorbell button.

Veronica opened the door and surprised him as she looked exceptionally nice in the black knee length dress with the V neckline she was wearing. Her just pass her shoulders length hair was being worn down and her makeup was impeccable. It seemed like neither of them knew what to say.

Steve broke the ice when he said, “I am telling you this now, right out front but it’s something you already know, you are a very beautiful lady.”

That remark seemed to break the ice and caused Veronica to defrost as she broke out into a big smile.

“Thank you for saying that, it’s very nice to hear you say that.”

Steve turned down her offer of a drink and they left her condo. She said she was a little excited to be riding in a Corvette. Steve was also a little excited in seeing that her dress slid up to her mid-thighs showing her very nice legs.

He asked her where she would like to dine at and she told him she had made a reservation at ‘Parenti’s’ which was an upscale restaurant. While she still was a little reserved it seemed to Steve that she was warming to him.

Dinner with Veronica was surprisingly nice and not what he had imagined it would be. She was an intelligent lady well versed in many subjects but she seemed to want to concentrate the talk on the subject of cosmetic surgery. Steve told her stories about some of the patients he treated but avoided naming who the patients were. He also told her of his minor case of dystonia which caused him to stop doing surgery.

Maybe it was the two sour apple martinis before dinner and the after dinner drink that Veronica had but he could see that she was a little high and was flirting a little with him.

Back at her condo Veronica invited Steve to come in for a night cap. Steve wasn’t interested in more alcohol but he accepted her invitation. Once inside her condo it became apparent that she too was interested in something more than a nightcap because she turned her back to Steve and with her hands raising her hair said, “Please pull down the zipper.”

Steve did and at the same time he didn’t think he was assuming too much by unsnapping her bra. Divesting herself of both items she tossed them on a chair and turned to look at Steve. It was like she was posing as she just stood there watching Steve’s reaction to her.

Standing dressed only in her small black panties and high heeled shoes he took in her ample breasts with their pink nipples, the small waist, her flat stomach and womanly hips. Veronica was men’s magazine calendar material.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.