Sir Robert's Adventures in the Holy Land
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A time of struggle and strife. A time of the Crusades.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Clergy   Violence   Military   War  

I fell ill on the shores of the Dead Sea and was left behind the column with my two squires and the young maid called Agnes to tend to my care. The local heathen stayed far away from our entourage because my squires were skilled enough with the implements of warfare to give a good account when we were interfered with. Dear Agnes offered the heat of her battered young body to keep my fires burning in the chill of the night.

An old man with the look of evil incarnate offered to minister to me and I allowed him to do so despite the warnings of dire outcomes by my senior squire Alfred. He applied a poultice with a decidedly foul odor and instructed Agnes to bathe me in the salty waters of the dried up waters of the inland sea. Strangely, the combination of the evil smelling potion and the cleansing invigorated me almost to my old self and I was up out of my pallet and exercising the following morning. I wanted to thank the old man but he was nowhere to be found and I satisfied myself by donating some items of value designed from gold to the village folk even though they were unworthy heathens and idolaters of the worse sort. We left that humble place behind us and I never once turned around because I wanted it banished from my memory forever. I had envisioned it as being my place of death and I associated bad luck with its very existence.

Our little group made good time moving quickly to the main route into the lands of the nomadic heathen hordes. We arrived to find a bedraggled rag-tag collection of Nuns and bewildered Monks sitting on top their possessions like a flock of grounded birds lost in the wilds. They were happy to see Western faces in the sea of dark-skinned heathens and saw our tunics with the red crosses as a sign of civilization in a land filled with danger and despair. We organized them into a more efficient caravan of travelers purchasing some donkeys from a farmer to carry their heavy loads. Now, with only their own bodies to transport, the religious pilgrims in the land where the blessed Lord had trod with his exalted feet were able to move with ease to their next destination.

The second night, we all stopped at a convent of sorts run by a combination of Nuns from various orders that had stopped their pilgrimage to rest and decided to stay and not move on any further. It was an out of the way place but one which was prone to bountiful farming and the sisters had already planted olive trees and were harvesting a bumper crop of grapes that were indigenous to the region. We all rested and I took pains to instruct Agnes to be circumspect in her oral outbursts when she was at a point of orgasm so as not to offend the sensitivities of the religious folk. We were all Christians, but as military members, we Crusaders were quite a bit less religious than the actual clergy members with their devotions, prayers and promises to serve God with all their essence.

The good sisters were generous with their dispensing of their sweet tasting dark wine and I was in the company of a pair of the Nuns we had rescued on the road. They insisted that they must "repay" me for my efforts on their behalf and before I realized it I was sandwiched in between them with my Agnes watching in disbelief as they pressed their heated slits to my hand and cock. Even the squires were surprised at the drunken behavior of the women of God and they went to find suitable candidates to keep them entertained as well. Apparently, the order in the unofficial "convent" was loosely constituted and they allowed such conduct as normal for members in an isolated situation away from the confines of a religious order of severe discipline.

I was astonished but more than willing to participate and gave both the giggling sisters my seeds in equal allotments much to their satisfaction and Agnes's displeasure. The squires were noisy in their pleasure taking and they did their best to spread their favors around as much as possible.

The next morning, we all squinted into the harsh sun and the light of day hoping that the journey would be all downhill and filled with happy memories of the night before. The two nuns who had given me their favors were studied in their innocence and I was not one to draw attention to their sins of the previous evening. That was something for them and their confessor if they had the fortitude to relate their activities to a man of the cloth.

There were numerous grave sites along the side of the route mostly with crosses to signify the death of the pilgrims who had passed this way. I was not certain if it was from foul play or some disease working its dirty business in their system.

The main encampment of the Crusaders was located on the far side a small sized city that had some buildings of merit and lasting construction. That was unusual in this region of contentious tribes and nomadic existence. We set up our camp right next to the camp-followers with dubious females of every race and culture. They looked at our assortment of Crusaders and religious folk and decided to give us a wide berth and I can't say that I blame them because their trade was mostly nocturnal in nature and best kept in the shadows of a religious Crusade. There was another smaller camp of young people who looked like remnants of the Children's Crusade that had met with dire results and high causalities with most of the survivors being sold into slavery in the markets of the heathen masses.

Agnes made friends with a couple of the older women and she invited them over to share our dinner. They were spirited away by my two squires for some private entertainment and Agnes and I coupled in the dark without any fanfare feeling safer now that we were inside the picket lines of the Crusaders and protected from a night-time attack by the heathen hordes. It was easy to identify a large contingent of heathen supporters in the nearby city but they were much too distant from their fighting forces to enable them to present any semblance of resistance to our presence.

The younger Nun of the pair that had drunkenly coupled with me only a short time before wandered into our tent and asked Agnes's permission to share in using my cock for her nocturnal needs. Since Agnes was fully satisfied already, she saw no problem with allowing the innocent looking daughter of the church access to my heated member and watched with some degree of interest as I spread the girl open and made her take it all despite her relatively petite stature. I also introduced the poor girl to my back door skills and she squealed with uncharacteristic yelps of appreciation for my efforts. I hoped the other sisters were not aware of the girl's sinning ways and I certainly did not want to create any sensation with the religious elements of the large force collected to protect the pilgrims and secure the safety of the Holy Land.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.