Goodbye, Miss Granger
Chapter 8: Celebrity Bang

Copyright© 2015 by Belinda LaPage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Celebrity Bang - Since childhood, Jeannie Granger has been both haunted and enchanted in equal measures by her uncanny resemblance to Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter movies. Once beloved, those stories of witchcraft and magic became a misery when she was teased at school, but with the support of friends and the discovery of her true love, Jeannie finally learns to embrace her childhood fantasies. and at the same time awakens a fierce and risk-taking sexuality she could never have suspected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Slow  

2011 was a wonderful year for me. After that extraordinary first date, Kevin and I later revealed to each other that it was our first time; something which hardly came as a surprise to either of us. Belinda spent hours trying to debrief me. Ostensibly it was to ascertain the effectiveness of her plan for managing virgins, but I think she really just likes to listen to all of the lurid details. I gave her just enough to shut her up on the subject, but no more. I assured her whole-heartedly that her system works well; a little too well, if anything.

To say that Kevin and I made up for lost time is an understatement. Morning sex, secret daytime sex and sometimes public sex in quiet parts of the university; and long evenings of experimental lovemaking made some weeks seem like that was all we did. Sometimes we had to stop simply because we were too hungry to continue, having skipped one or two previous meals to have sex.

My fetish for light restraints and helplessness caught us both by surprise, but neither of us was complaining. I enjoy regular 'unrestrained' sex too, but I have more powerful orgasms when I'm struggling against Kevin's grasp or when he ties me to the bed. He maintains that he doesn't get off on overpowering me (though I suspect he does), but that the most exciting thing for him is seeing me crazy with lust and teetering on the edge of the monumental orgasms that he engineers by restraining me and teasing my entrance and clitoris with the tip of his cock. Just when I can't take any more, he slides into the thousand degree heat he's built up in my core and finishes us both off in just a few delectable strokes.

The thing I haven't shared with him, although it wouldn't surprise me if he had guessed, is the way I fantasise that he's a stranger when he ties me face down or kneeling on the bed. It's not that I want to sleep around – I love Kevin and I want to be monogamous. I think about my pussy, open and wet and fully exposed where I can't see so that anybody (well, anybody walking through our bedroom) could take advantage and I would be helpless to stop them. In my fantasies my assailant is completely silent, so I wouldn't even know what was going on until he slid his cock into me.


I finished my Bachelor or Education at the end of the year and Kevin completed his Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics, graduating with First Class honours early in 2012. We both got our first post-graduate jobs within a few weeks of each other; me at the high school at which I still teach, and Kevin at the Bureau of Meteorology.

With proper incomes for the first time in our lives, we decided to get a nice apartment closer to my school and move in together. As a last hurrah to the two years I lived with Belinda, we arranged for all four of us to have a boozy night-out; drinks, then dinner (with more drinks), then off to a pub with music and a dance floor (for Belinda and Andrew, not for us).

After a wonderful dinner we retired to a nearby pub and Belinda miraculously found us a vacant booth, so we sat down while Andrew fought a path to the bar to buy the first round of drinks.

"Four midis. Pardon me, coming through, four midis," he called amusingly as he adeptly carried the drinks back through a sea of potentially jogging elbows.

"Kev," he leaned over Kevin, looking around conspiratorially when he got back. Although having to shout over the music made the conversation somewhat less private and a lot less conspiratorial-looking than he probably hoped. "Do you recognise that woman in the silver dress?"

We all looked around, showing no respect whatsoever for the perceived privacy of the conversation. She was difficult to miss; almost impossibly beautiful and slim, straight brunette hair tied on top of her head to accentuate her long, slim neck; dark eyes and gleaming white teeth completed the package. She was a stunner. I felt a moment of jealousy as Kevin looked at her.

"Didn't we see her last week?" Kevin replied deadpan, although I could see a smirk curling at the corner of his mouth. "She was the one who ripped her top open and begged to carry my baby."

"You're as funny as a fart in an elevator, Kev," Andrew rolled his eyes. The live band finished their set and conversation became possible again. "Look again. She's famous."

Kevin took a longer look; longer than seemed strictly necessary for the purposes of recognition. "Nope," he shook his head. "I've got nothing. Movie star famous? Or TV-soap famous?"

"It's Rose Byrne, you tool!" Andrew lamented.

"Oh God," Belinda groaned. "Here we go."

"What?" asked Kevin. "The one from... ," he snapped his fingers, trying to recall a name, " ... that TV show with the lawyer woman ... Meryl Streep?"

"Glenn Close," Andrew corrected him. "Near enough. It's Damages. Rose Byrne is the young hottie, Ellen Parsons. And she was in one of the X-Men movies. And Bridesmaids too!"

"Bridesmaids? Really?" Kevin humoured him. "You've got the Limited Edition Director's Cut Blu-Ray of that one, right?"

"Belinda wanted to see it, smart-ass," he smiled. "But you're missing the point. It's her, isn't it?"

"Tell him it is her, Kev," Belinda laughed. "I want to see what happens next."

"It doesn't seem likely," Kevin frowned. "She's American, isn't she? Go stand close and see if she has an accent."

"Yeah Andrew," Belinda giggled. "Go stand close and see if she has an accent ... or an aversion to stalkers."

"You're just jealous Daniel Craig's not here," he rounded on her, smiling though to show he was being flippant. "No, she's Australian," he turned back to Kevin. "She just does the American accent for TV and movies."

"Are you sure?" Kevin asked, looking over at the woman in the silver dress again while I testily asked myself how such close inspection helped decide an argument about her accent.

"Dead sure," he said seriously. "That's what makes her the perfect Celebrity Bang. That and the fact she's still single."

I leaned towards Andrew. "Did you say Celebrity... ?"

"Celebrity Bang," Andrew confirmed, keeping an eye on the beautiful woman as he explained. It was Belinda's idea; she wanted permission to bang Daniel Craig if he ever made a James Bond movie in Australia." That had a ring of truth; I know Belinda has the serious hots for Daniel Craig in a dinner jacket.

"That seems like a reasonable request," I smiled.

"Sure!" Andrew laughed. "And I said yes! If Daniel Craig comes to Australia and Belinda just happens to be out and about and sees him on the street, then she has my permission to ask him for a night of hot, meaningless, no-strings-attached sex."

"You can't get more reasonable than that," I giggled, looking at Belinda long-sufferingly rolling her eyes but letting Andrew tell the story his way.

"I thought it was very reasonable of me too," Andrew agreed with a big grin. "Especially since he's married to a stone cold fox."

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Rachael Weisz!" Belinda threw her hands in the air in frustration. "Bitch!"

"Isn't she the one from... ?" Kevin began.

"Yes!" Andrew interrupted. "From The Mummy!"

"Oh," Kevin looked sadly at Belinda. "She IS totally hot." Then he turned back to Andrew. "And Rose Byrne?"

"Well, if Belinda has a Celebrity Bang, then I want one too," he smiled. "But I did my research! One: she IS Australian, from Sydney, no less." He ticked off the first point on a finger. "Two: she's single. That's how I found her; the split with her last boyfriend was in the women's mags at about the time this came up."

"Lucky you have that Cosmo subscription," Kevin pointed out.

"Shut up, Kev," Andrew fired back, smiling. "And three: she's prone to jumping in the sack with strangers!"

"How can you know that?" I laughed. "Cosmo again?"

"Season Two of Damages," he pointed his finger at me seriously. "She shows up as Wes's place and hops straight in the cot without so much as a by-your-leave!" Belinda was still just smiling, letting this go on.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.