Claudia's Condition and the Retrospective Murders - Cover

Claudia's Condition and the Retrospective Murders

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - All Claudia ever wanted was to be happy and successful. Now she has it all, the perfect loving husband, her dream job at WZAX TV Station and a new marvelous home. Soon the bullets from a killer's gun will shatter the happiness in her world.( second story in the series.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

Chuck and Arnie sat in their main operations room, watching TV, drinking beer, and going over their final plans.

“Topping this midday newscast, another woman had mysteriously disappeared from the Tampa area. Last night, forty-two year old, Julia Bennett, Vice President of Marketing for Windmill Associates, never made it home from a year-end business party. She was last seen leaving the lobby of her business complex around 11 p.m. Her abandoned car was found unlocked where she had parked it hours earlier. Julia is described as being five feet five with shoulder-length brunette hair and weighing 150 pounds. She was last seen wearing a white blouse and a tan-coloured skirt. Anyone who may have seen her is asked to call the police or Crime Stoppers.”

“And in other gripping news, Tampa Police have positively identified partial remains of a woman discovered inside the stomach of a dead Tiger shark as Claire Robinson, twenty-six, of St. Petersburg. She was reported missing three days ago by her husband after she failed to return from a day of swimming with friends. She was identified by a tattoo of a butterfly on her right calf.”

“Authorities now believe that a powerful riptide dragged her into deep waters off the coast, and, unfortunately, she may have become too exhausted to swim back to shore and drowned. Her cries for help may have been muted by the waves rolling onto shore.”

“The shark is thought to have been feeding on the surface when it was fatally struck by a passing motorboat. An identity tag had been inserted in its dorsal fin with instructions to donate it to marine scientists for ongoing research. The remains of Mrs. Robinson, her right leg, severed arm, and upper chest, were discovered when the shark was being dissected for an autopsy.”

“And there is still no update to give you on missing Susanne Reardon of Tampa. She has been missing now for three weeks, and authorities fear the worst. Julia Bennett’s disappearance makes three women who have vanished from the Tampa and St. Petersburg areas in the past three weeks. The police are asking women to use extra caution when travelling alone.”


“Yeah, you had better fear the worst for Susanne because she’s fucking dead and you’ll never find her body!” Chuck yelled at the TV. He downed a whole can of beer at once and let out a hardy belch.

He crumpled the can and tossed it into the basket. “Two points! Swimming accident, my fucking ass! We fucking killed her too, you fucking assholes!” He boasted.

“Arnie, you stupid fucking idiot! I knew I shouldn’t have listened to you and your stupid ass fucking idea, ‘Dump her body in the Gulf and let the sharks take care of her,’” he mocked. “Seventeen fucking murders, and not one single body for them to find until now,” Chuck scorned. He crumpled another empty beer can and threw it at Arnie, making him fall from his chair.

“But they don’t know that we killed her and not the shark. How was I supposed to know the shark was going to be run over by a fucking boat? At least we strangled her instead of shooting her like the others, so there are no bullets to be found in her,” Arnie reasoned. “Besides, I was running out of different places to bury them all.”

“Arnie, you are so fucking stupid, you couldn’t rub two clues together to form a thought! Now they have a fucking body to examine for evidence!”

“Don’t you talk to me like that, Charles! I can’t help the way I am, and don’t say it’s because the doctor dropped me on my head when I was born. I’m older than you by ten minutes,” Arnie complained.

“Stop calling me Charles, Arnold. You know how I hate being called Charles.”

“Then don’t call me stupid or Arnold! Haven’t I buried all our kills, and none of the bodies have ever been found?” He countered.

“Yes, you have my dear and loyal brother.”

“And besides, even if they find DNA from us on her, it isn’t like the TV show CSI, where they have a DNA match for a suspect after the next commercial. It’ll take them at least seven to ten days or longer to get any results, and by that time we’ll have killed our three other girls, both the Davenports, and be gone with our money. And because we are identical twins, they would have to detail our DNA to find the differences to know there were two killers.”

“Sometimes, Arnie, you can be so fucking smart for being so fucking stupid.”

“I’m sorry about using the shark. I can make it up to you,” he said, going to his knees in front of his brother. He began to unzip Chuck’s fly. He took his cock out and stroked it a few times, then began sucking on it. “You know I like sucking you off and swallowing your cum,” he paused from feeling his cock come to life in his mouth.

“You can suck me off another time. I have our new girl to swallow my cum for now.” Chuck went to the old beat-up desk, opening a square metal box about one cube foot in size and taking out a small notebook.

“Why do you keep notes on our kills?” Arnie wondered.

“It’s been five years since we moved from Miami and a year since our last series of kills. I want to keep track of how we killed each one and where they are all buried. That way, when we visit there, I can make sure they haven’t been found. Plus, look at all these lovely souvenirs.” He grabbed a handful of rings, bracelets, earrings, and watches.

“Give our bitch something to eat and get her some water,” Chuck ordered.


“Time for breakfast,” Chuck said, going into Julia’s room. She squinted, trying to adjust her eyes to the second light bulb.

“Need to pee?” He asked.

“Yes.”

He uncuffed her neck collar and watched her pee, his 9mm ready to use.

“What are you going to do with me? Why did you take me? We don’t have very much money, so you won’t get much of a ransom for my return,” she said. He didn’t answer her questions.

“Okay, on your knees, bitch!” Chuck cuffed her hands behind her back and unzipped his fly. He took his cock out and showed it to her. He stroked it a few times and stepped closer to her. “You know what to do, and I’ll give you your breakfast,” he teased.

Julia obeyed and began to suck on his cock. Again, moments later, she hated the feeling of it growing hard in her mouth. She looked so submissive with her arms cuffed behind her back and her head bobbing to her sucking motion. “Come on, put some effort into it. You suck off your husband, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do,” she admitted.

“And you want to see him again, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Then suck on my cock like you mean it and love it, and you’ll see him again!” He lied.

She reluctantly put more mouth motion into her sucking. “Ahh, that’s much better!” He smiled down, patting her head.

“You are my beautiful cocksucker, aren’t you?” She nodded in agreement. “We have a little treat for you later that I know you’re going to love!” He grinned.

Julia increased her rhythm, not from wanting to give him pleasure but to get him done and over with as soon as possible. It took about five minutes, and she hated every second of it.

He began to move his hips, feeling his pressure mount. “Ahh, that’s it, my lovely bitch, suck my cock good! You’re getting better; now swallow every drop.” Ironically, the faster she wanted to finish him, the more she was pleasing him. A few more strokes, and, “Uhhh, uhhh, uhh!” He grunted.

She furrowed her brow, feeling his warm juices filling her mouth. She obediently swallowed and continued sucking hard and fast. “Ahh, that felt good. I’m glad we’ve decided to keep you longer than the others we had.” A few moments later, she stopped. Chuck zipped up his fly and left without saying a word.


Julia struggled to her feet and sat on the bed, spitting in disgust. The door opened, and Arnie appeared with food and drink.

“I know it might not be much, but it’s better than nothing,” he said, cuffing one arm to the bed. “All you’ll get is frozen meals heated up.”

“No fork or spoon?”

“And give you a weapon to use on us? No way. If you want to eat, you’ll use your fingers.”

Julia relented, the hot food stinging her fingertips. She devoured it like a starving animal, even licking out the square box. “Would it be possible to have an apple or an orange?” She held the bottle of water between her knees, feeling its coolness on her skin.

“What do you think I am, a fucking restaurant or grocery store?”

Arnie watched her eat and drink, then took the empty box and bottle away. She could smell fresh beer breath on him as he kissed her cheek and felt her tits. He motioned her legs apart, which she did, and then he began to finger her pussy. Not knowing why she began to rub his cock through his pants with her free hand.

He pushed her onto the bed and buried his face in her pussy. She bent her knees, holding his head to her mound. Julia then suddenly stopped her affection, realizing she was enjoying him eating her pussy too much.

“You want me to suck you off, don’t you?” She asked.

“Yes, and swallow like you did with Chuck.”

“Okay,” she agreed to get rid of him.

Julia used her free hand to take his cock and caress it as she began sucking. “At least you’re more willing than the last one was. She fought us every time, and it wasn’t very enjoyable. Luckily, we only had to keep her a few days. Cooperating will make it a lot easier on you.”

“What happened to her?” She asked. He didn’t answer.

“Keep sucking and swallow, my pretty little fucking bitch.” She did as she was told and worked on his cock. If she ever gets out of this alive, she may never want sex again, let alone suck off her husband.

“You’re doing better than yesterday,” he said, beginning to meet her mouth motions. “That’s it. Suck it, and suck it good. Faster, faster!”

Julia’s hair swayed to her increased pace. A few moments later, his warm cum hit her mouth before he started grunting. She again wrinkled her nose in repulsion and swallowed. He held her head to him and rapidly fucked her mouth.

“Thank you,” he offered, zipping up.

“You’re welcome,” she lamented, her free hand wiping her lips clean.

“Be back in a minute. I want to make sure everything is set up,” he grinned, cuffing her hands again. She covered up, never feeling warm, and in a few minutes fell into a restless sleep.


What seemed like only minutes was, in fact, an hour and a half later. Julia moaned with pleasure as she felt a hand fondling her full tit while another gently fingered her pussy. She came to her senses and tried to withdraw from the two men who were violating her.

“Do we ever have a treat for you!” Chuck grinned. He led her by the arm to the room she was in before. He removed her cuffs and slipped her nightie off her. Automatically, she tried to cover her tits and pussy.

“Take your hands away. We’ve already seen your tits and pussy,” Arnie said. Slowly, she let her hands fall to her sides. “There now, you have such a sexy-looking body, and you shouldn’t hide it.”

Julia noticed a wide, padded bench and something else covered by a sheet. Chuck stripped off his clothes and stroked his cock. “I will give you only one chance to be good. If you behave while I’m fucking you, I won’t cuff your hands. Try to bite or scratch me, and you’ll stay cuffed all the time.”

“I’ll behave,” she surrendered.

“Good, now come here and start kissing me!” she hesitated. “I shaved, showered, and brushed my teeth just for you,” he grinned. Julia went to Chuck and lightly placed her arms around his neck. He pulled her to his chest, her cool, full tits flattening against him. His hands smoothed down her back to caress her ass cheeks, pulling her closer. She could feel his cock point against her.

She closed her eyes, feeling his lips touch hers. He started probing with his tongue, and she resisted. He was more aggressive, and his tongue forced her mouth open. She tried to cringe as she felt his tongue exploring her mouth.

Chuck gripped her hair and kissed her harder. “Like it or cuffs,” he stated. She relented and put more emotion into her kisses. She parted her lips and tongued with him as his hand fondled her full tits. Their heads tilted from side to side, and she felt his cock grow harder against her.

Arnie came up from behind and fondled her tits. As they continued to kiss and Arnie fondled her tits, he slid a hand around and between her legs. She couldn’t help opening her stance after feeling Arnie’s fingers begin to fuck her pussy.

This was a new sensation to her, having two men on her at the same time. An unconscious moan escaped her lips as Arnie made her body jolt. Why should her pulse quicken and her breaths become short? She put her right hand behind her, unzipping Arnie’s fly. She took his cock out and began stroking it while her other hand hesitantly caressed Chuck’s.

“What the hell am I doing?” She thought as she went to her knees. She caressed Chuck’s cock and willingly began to suck on him. Arnie moved in front, his cock also ready. She couldn’t help herself, and more out of self-preservation, she began to suck on Arnie. Julia then altered cock to cock.

“Get me nice and hard, but don’t suck me off this time. I’m going to fuck you instead.” Chuck patted her head as she got him fully hard. “There, that wasn’t so bad now, was it?” He asked, bringing her to her feet.

“No,” she regretted softly, not looking into his eyes. She couldn’t help but watch them both feel and suck on her nipples.


Chuck placed her back on the bench and swept her legs open. “You must like being with us because your cunt is nice and wet!” He said, fingering her.

“I’d sooner kill you both if I had the chance!” She thought.

He buried his face in her pussy and grunted as he ate his meal. She hated herself for bending her knees, allowing his tongue to dig deeper into her, and her body jolted from her clit being pleased.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.