Cheerleader Blues - Cover

Cheerleader Blues

by Morganna Roberts

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Erotic Sex Story: There was only one thing keeping Marci from making the Cheerleading Team.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

Marci couldn't remember when she had not wanted to be a cheerleader. Her mom was a cheerleader and her two older sisters were cheerleaders. Even her genderless stepbrother Mark was "Spirit" coordinator.

This was her senior year and her last chance to make the cheerleading team. She had the routines down pat and she had been on a stringent diet the past six month losing almost fifteen pounds of baby fat. She had made a goal of losing eighteen pounds, one for each year of her short and uneventful life.

The pretty girl with a dirty blonde ponytail knew that it was important to present delectable buttocks for the enjoyment of the fans in the stands. All she knew was that her weight was perfect, her shape was perfect, and she had all the moves and the ambition to be a good cheerleader.

There was only one problem.

Marci was still a virgin.

The set rule on the team was that in order to be a cheerleader and wear the uniform a girl had to be "broken in" in the sense that she had a pussy in full working order and understood the reality of being stuffed by cock. Some of the girls were not enthusiastic about taking dick and were much more comfortable in the girl's locker room with all the naked muff parading around about them but they had to at least proclaim they had "taken it" like a good little girl and put a smile on some lucky guy's face.

At first, she thought that would not be a problem at all but she soon discovered that most of the attractive boy students were all spoken for and most of the females holding title to their cocks were not the sharing type. For a short moment, she even considered using one of the male teachers to relieve her of her unwanted cherry but she quickly came to her senses when a headline broke in the newspaper about some poor schlep of a music teacher being drummed into the county jail because he had been doing one of the tuba players in the backside whilst she was bent over and still playing as loud as she could. Marci saw the humor of getting it in the backside playing the tuba but the city prosecutor who had an eighteen year old daughter did not.

Tomorrow was the final casting for the team and she was certain she would be selected except for the complication of still being a "technical" virgin. She didn't understand why they didn't give credit for sucking cock or even taking it up the ass. She was proficient in both categories but the rules committee demanded that the vaginal tract be opened by at least one dick before a girl could don the cheerleader uniform.

Marci considered lying about it but sometimes they even made the girls submit to a physical exam to determine the status of their hymen membrane when one of the other girls made a complaint about eligibility. She was positive that a little slut called Charity from the other side of the tracks would blow the whistle on her because she had wheedled the fact about her cherry from Marci when she was on her knees exercising her clit with her wet and sloppy tongue. Her name was in the boy's bathroom with her phone number and a short little note that said,

"If you want some tight pussy call for a little Charity."

Things were coming to a head and Marci knew she had to take drastic action.

A lot of half-baked plans went through her pretty little head but she knew they were all doomed to failure. Right about then, her silly step-brother Mark made an appearance asking if she had any extra toothpaste he could borrow. She hated sharing her personal items but the sight of his wide shoulders and narrow waist gave her an idea about how to solve her problem. Of course, the annoying Mark was ambiguous about sex and gender but that didn't bother her much since she was willing to give a boy a blow job and lick one of her pretty girlfriends providing they returned the favor.

Mark didn't know it but she had spied on him sometimes when he was masturbating in private or what he thought was private. Her main reason was because he had an unusually large dick and she loved looking at it being stroked in full extension by his hand covered in lubricant. She liked to play her clit watching him cum to an explosion of white cream all over the magazine on the bed. She noticed that most of the time the magazine was of naked females instead of males so she realized her step brother was more attracted to girls than to boys. The boy thing was probably from his Boy Scout days when he went on weekend hikes with the other scouts and the scoutmasters who seemed a bit too interested in tending the boys. She tended to think he would outgrow that proclivity because her best friend Trudi had told her that he had fucked her so nice that she had her first orgasm in the broom closet down in the school basement. She pumped Trudi for all the details about the orgasm but the girl was unable to fill in the blanks other than to say it was simply "Fabulous!"

After that revelation, she viewed her step brother's cock with different eyes thinking he was lucky to have such a nice tool to make girl's weep with passion. She had even considered doing more than just jerking him off now and then when she got him angry and was trying to make up. He liked her tiny hands wrapped around his thick girth and liked to shoot his long lines of semen right into the palm of her hand like he was filling a pool with water.

Marci kind of regretted that her step brother never made any attempt to nail her when he caught her coming out of the shower or changing her clothes early in the morning. For a long time, she had thought it was because of the gender confusion but now she realized it was just his restraint because his mom had decided to marry her father after her husband died young and his wife ran off with a used car salesman. They were not blood relation in any way but still the rules of conduct for family relationships probably kept him from taking advantage of her availability for nocturnal fun and games.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.