Legacies
Chapter 17: Security Concerns for Deb and Reb, Tidying Up Loose Ends

Copyright© 2015 by Doc Will

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Security Concerns for Deb and Reb, Tidying Up Loose Ends - The adventures of a young man guided through life by the legacies, moral and ethical traits instilled by family members.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

For a change, the sky was clear and the temperature was tolerable for our run this morning. I was into my stretching when all of the ladies including Sam appeared to join me in the five mile run. It was a stretch for some but all persevered to the finish. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Sam was right in front of the pack at the finish. It appears we might have a winner in her. We all gathered around the breakfast table and Claudia, our cook, was up to her usual standards with enough on the table to satisfy our voracious appetite after our run.

Sha reported that she had been in contact with administrators of the major hospitals in the area concerning our proposal and all were enthusiastic about the possibility. I asked Sha to name those she felt were most desirable in order of their desirability for May and Fay's input which she did. They in turn, after brief consideration and discussion between themselves, agreed with her number one selection. I told Sha, since she was the keeper of the purse, to please proceed with negotiation utilizing Sam's advice and assistance. May and Fay were delighted with the possibility of completing medical school here.

Mat reported that she had started to assemble a staff for her area of operations. I requested that she utilize Sam's expertise in getting this up and running. I exclaimed that I hope Sam was not over loaded on her first day. She gave us one of her pleasing smiles and said, "Bring it on, I am a big girl".

I had no sooner reached my office than the phone rang. It was the Major in charge of the security force. He commenced, "Our intelligence specialist have investigated the organizers of the convention as you requested and his conclusions are very disquieting. After dropping considerable cash and as a last resort some head knocking that cannot be traced back to us, it definitely was organized by the head of a cartel located in the mountains of southern Mexico with influence to well north of Puerto Vallarta. We have pinpointed the location of his headquarters. He then asked for further guidance".

He was told to immediately initiate overflights to obtain high resolution images including infrared of the headquarters compound during the day and at night with precise GPS coordinates and grids of the facilities. The flights should be routed to be unobtrusive as if on our normal routes to Panama. I suggested that the surveillance flight include a full strike force contingent with cash on hand to turn the heads of any inspectors from the nature of personnel on board and their equipment. I reminded him that he had enough laser weapon packages on hand to equip all the personnel which he was authorized to do. I also instructed him to arrange for the transmission of the high resolution images to my office, the standby force and be prepared to transmit them elsewhere as required.

I could not think of anything else that could be done until I was informed that the Chairman and family were in actual danger but as far as I was concerned it was only a matter of time. I checked with Sha to ascertain that the drug trafficking system was up and running and continually under observation by competent personnel to assure that the IPod transponders of our family were appearing where they should be.

A call from the Captain provided a break from this stress. He informed me that the yacht was a one hundred sixty five foot luxury vessel with a helicopter. As far as he was considered the yacht required nothing other than a possible upgrading of electronic gear. He would handle the necessary documentation and arrange for insurance. I asked if there were facilities at the south Texas airbase to handle a vessel of this size and receive an affirmative answer. He also reported that the patrol vessels would be on site and functional within the next day or so. To his delight, I invited him to use the new yacht as he saw fit.

A discussion with Sam was next on my agenda. I searched her out, found her with Sha discussing a contract for the hospital donation and asked if she could spare me some time to which she replied, "Here or in the bedroom". I assured her that here was better since we may not get productive work done in the bedroom. I then outlined to her that I had asked the Doctor to draft up a constitution and associated documents for a democratic form of government in the emirate and asked that she familiarize herself with what progress the Doctor had made and assist her in completing this assignment. She was rather taken back at this responsibility but stated that she found it most challenging. She had not been made aware that I was the heir to rule the emirate and was duly impressed.

The Major had laid hands on current high resolution satellite images of the cartel's compound and forwarded them to me for a preview of what our own images would reflect. These revealed that the layout was similar to that of the palace in the adjoining emirate. There was a runway approximately one mile long which could well take our C-150s, the principal building was surrounded by a high fenced, unobstructed courtyard and there were several buildings outside the courtyard along the runway. I immediately decided that we could use low altitude precision parawing jumps along the runway to clear it of any unfriendly elements and into the courtyard to gain immediate access to the house. In the satellite image, there was an executive plane and a helicopter parked along the runway. If action become necessary pilots would be required to leave no assets behind. The need for additional conventional and helicopter pilots was transmitted to the Major so they could be included with the team if necessary. I again emphasized that the safety of the prisoners and team members was of the upmost importance and that should not be reluctant to eliminate any and all resistance or inflict collateral damage.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.