Legacies - Cover

Legacies

Copyright© 2015 by Doc Will

Chapter 16: Deb and Reb Off for Family Holiday, Security Team Placed on High Alert

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Deb and Reb Off for Family Holiday, Security Team Placed on High Alert - The adventures of a young man guided through life by the legacies, moral and ethical traits instilled by family members.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

This was rather a dreary day for a run but managed to drag myself out of bed was prepared to hit the pavement. I was pleasantly surprised when both Meg and Reb joined me ready to go. Both the ladies seem to be able to keep up a reasonable pace and we were soon back and seated at the breakfast table where the others joined us before we had finished out first cup of coffee. Then it off to shower and dress casually dress for the day. No earth shattering news on the TV or headline of the paper so checked with Mat as to what was on my schedule for the day. There was a reminder to call the Captain about the yacht uncovered yesterday.

The Captain was again contacted, and after our usual good natured banter, he was apprised of the yacht and asked to please arrange for a survey of the vessel and its movement to his facilities for any repairs or updating required. It was suggested that he contact the Major heading our security forces to secure personnel to be trained in the operation of this vessel. He was most interested in the yacht and said that he might join the survey crew on the trip to check it out and would be back to me with his assessment.

The captain of the palace guards had arrived and the Captain was quite impressed the man and his credentials. The Captain indicated that he would like to keep him to train as his successor. My response was, "Maybe later, after he carries out his current assignment of heading up the forces intercepting vessels attempting to avoid our new tariffs. Let me speak to him." This gave me an opportunity to broach my ideas for carrying out his assignment. I advised him to video all transgressions of our tariffs but not to interfere with vessels entering the gulf since we wanted any vessel apprehended to be fully loaded with petroleum products. But those that were outbound and had not paid tariff were to be stopped with all force necessary at his disposal. I suggested that he recommend to the Captain that we may have business for his ocean going tugs if they were standing by in the area. Apparently from the chuckle heard from the Captain in the background this appealed to him.

Later in the day, Mat came trudging into the room carrying a phone and reporting that the Chairman was on the line and wanted to speak to me. She handed me the phone and I answered the call with a cheerful hello to let the caller know I was on the line. The Chairman immediately launched into the purpose of his call. He indicated that regretfully he had not spent as much time with his daughters as he should or as he wanted to due to the pressure of his job. He stated that there was an by invitation only petroleum producers conference in Puerto Vallarta coming up and that since Deb was finishing her MBA and Reb was starting in a new school it may be the last opportunity for them to get away together as a family.

Due to the unsettled conditions in Mexico especially centered on the conference location, I asked that he be certain of the security arrangements and consider taking bodyguards along for the girls. I reminded him that he was a logical target of the underworld and could not expect much help from Mexican officials. He snarled at these concerns and indicated that he felt he could take care of himself and his family. He ended by expressing his appreciation for being included in the trip to the emirate and said that he would enjoy going again if the opportunity presented itself.

I did not try to interpret his last statement but suggested a trip could be arranged on short notice anytime he wished. He was asked to feel out the position of his corporate board on taking on an acquisition the size of the emirates reserves. I told him that I was trying to determine the position of the US in obtaining and controlling reserves in that part of the world as they had done with the Alaskan oil reserves. We ended the conversation on a cordial note when I mentioned that Deb was about to complete the final requirement for a marriage proposal from me so not to be surprised. Furthermore, if he had concerns about my marriage to his daughter now was the time to voice them.

At the end of this call I called the Major and asked that he assign some of the intelligence types to check out the convention in Puerto Vallarta especially the sponsors and individuals receiving invitations. I specifically instructed him to have a contingent on the ground there during the convention. I would like for some of our small drones with advanced electronic capability to be deployed with them.

The Major was further instructed to assemble his most effective strike force, along with two transport aircraft equipped with our most advanced electronics and have them in continuous training and on standby for immediate deployment as long as the Chairman and daughters were in Mexico to attend the convention. He assured me that these instructions would be carried out to the letter.

Instructions were, also issued to Sha to activate our satellite smuggler tracking service now under contract to several governments for coverage of the Puerto Vallarta and surrounding areas. Since I had the resources in place, I might as well provide a safety net to the extent possible for my closest and most loved family group members. I had Bad feeling about this pending trip.

Sha was reviewing my financial situation with me when Mat stepped in with another telephone call. She announced that the chief of staff was on the line so I answered with a very formal, "Hello Sir". He wanted to know where I wanted the PX-1 delivered and what the tail number should be. I turned to Sha with this question and she indicated the emirate to avoid US taxes. I passed that information along and asked that EM-1 be assigned to the aircraft if that would not conflict with other assigned designations. I continued with questions about the interest of the US in oil reserves in the Mideast. This brought him up short but he said he could check around since such a possibility sounded interesting. He was also informed that our laser cannon equipped patrol craft were about to be deployed. He suggested that communications be established and maintained between those craft while on patrol and US naval forces in the area.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.