Legacies - Cover

Legacies

Copyright© 2015 by Doc Will

Chapter 14: First Visit to Emirates and Action Report From Mission

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: First Visit to Emirates and Action Report From Mission - The adventures of a young man guided through life by the legacies, moral and ethical traits instilled by family members.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I was rudely rousted out of my sleep to review the first message from our team, it read, "We have hit a snag, and the Chinese ground support crew refuse to be repatriated. The content of their transport aircraft has been inventoried and found to contain a treasure trove of engineering specifications, manuals covering all systems and a warehouse full of spare parts. What are your instructions? All else is proceeding exactly as planned".

Despite time differences I immediately placed an encrypted satellite telephone call to our assistant secretary contact with the request for a conference call with the chief of staff. A few minutes were required to assemble the individuals and their first question was, "What is your problem?" I then read the message to the two persons on line. They were astounded at the amount of information recovered and much concerned about its security until delivered into appropriate hands. I suggested that the aircraft be flown by one of the pilots on our transport aircraft along with the ground support crew under guard of our security team members to the marine air base. They jumped at that plan and asked that it be executed immediately. Information would be conveyed to the marine air base of the incoming traffic with instructions as how to handle the passengers of the aircraft. I then replied to the initial request with instructions as to how to proceed. These instructions were confirmed by the recipient, who reported that subject aircraft would be airborne within thirty minutes followed by the first jet.

Soon, the security team commander reported that all facets of the plan had been carried out without even a sprained ankle. The deposed Sultan, son and pilots had been turned over to the nomad chieftains along with a herd of sheep for the preparation of a feast while carrying out their responsibilities, the palace guard had formed up and was escorting Anna to the palace while the security team was in position to assure peace and tranquility during the transition period. He reported that the population was quickly filling the streets in celebration of the disposal of the former ruler and son.

The staff were asked to inform all present in the palace that early reports of the action had been received, so please convene for additional information. When they all gathered and were informed of the success of the mission, all were jubilant and in a most festive mood so the Sultana ordered that champagne and refreshments be served to all the guests. Of course the champagne added to the cheerful mood of all. I noted that the Chairman and Sultana were enjoying close proximity with stolen kisses so assumed they had established a budding relationship overnight.

The Sultana asked if it was possible to join Anna. I indicated that I would check out the possibility. The security team reported that as soon as the runway was clear we could fly in and a check with our high speed jet pilots indicated they had no concerns with landing on that runway so we were soon off to the airport to be on our way for installation of the new governor of the emirate. Meg had arrived in the jet by the time we reached the airport so she joined us on the trip to bring the other jet back.

Anna was ecstatic with the arrival of the group, especially me. In all of her ceremonial regalia, I hardly recognized her but was quick to give her a loving hug and kiss and held her hand as she greeted all the guests for the first time as hostess in the palace. Again, champagne flowed freely along with quickly concocted refreshments. Since there had been no plans for a visit by a group this large this soon, it was concluded that most should return to the other palace. I remained behind and asked that I be picked up the following day.

After enjoying a good night's sleep and the lustful company of my new wife, an excellent breakfast or maybe better called a brunch was served with perfectly brewed coffee with plentiful refills. I then proceeded to review the security team and palace guard while still in my cowboy boots and jeans. These might become my regular uniform as well as they were accepted. All too soon, I had to tear myself away from Anna and fly back to the other palace without knowing when I would see her again but certain that with the availability of fast jets it would not be long. She seems happy with our new relationship even as I departed.

While the Chairman and I both were here I wanted for us to make at least an air tour of the extensive developed oil, gas and water fields and an onsite tour to the offshore rig and the refinery and storage ship. Unfortunately we did not have a helicopter to access the offshore site but had to take a small outboard boat out to the rig. It was quite an impressive arrangement and since the rig had been situated in place, multiple completions had been drilled from the rig and were producing directly into the storage vessel. One of the handy sized tankers was taking on a variety of petroleum products from the refinery for local delivery.

As we were leaving the facility, I asked the Chairman how soon he planned to retire to which he demurred by saying soon. I then stated that we had more than doubled our reserves by acquisition of those from the newly joined emirate. He was fully aware of the overwhelming potential size of recoverable reserves from this area. I then suggested that he may be interested in assuming management of these vast resources upon his retirement. This idea seemed to bring a smile to his face and a gleam to his eyes undoubtedly overcome by thoughts of extending his new relationship with the Sultana.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.