Legacies
Chapter 8: Planning and Implementation

Copyright© 2015 by Doc Will

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Planning and Implementation - The adventures of a young man guided through life by the legacies, moral and ethical traits instilled by family members.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The Doctor latched on to me as I finished breakfast and guided me into her office. Her first question, with a smile on her face, was, "Are you trying to turn my home into a whore house"? In reply I answered, "Not unless you consider me a male whore and you prefer to be referred to as Madam". She ignored my comment and continued by reporting on the flurry of activity by the young females for appointments with a gynecologist after they revealed my requirements for them to become sexually active with me. Her only admonition was, "Be kind and gentle with them".

My feeling as being utilized as a male stud for the sexually unresponsive language instructors was finally expressed. I stated that my language skills had progressed to the level where I no longer felt they were required. She concurred and indicated that they would be returned to the emirate at the end of semester and not replaced.

The Doctor was then requested to keep my next request very confidential and that was to develop plans for a democratic form of government for the emirate to be implemented only when my mother was ready step aside as ruler. If my mother desired to continue to live her present life style in the emirate afterward, the form of government could provide for a figurehead queen or king. In this connection I requested that she inform my mother that I would appreciate it if a detailed census of the population was carried out.

In connection with the emirate business, I asked her to please arrange for determination of the feasibility and international legality of assessing a tariff in the range of one percent on the value of all vessels and their cargo passing through our territorial waters. Super tankers were dumping sewage, garbage and ballast water that were polluting our shore line. In addition they were creating waves that were eroding our beaches.

From the workload being imposed on her, I suggested that the Doctor consider adding a staff of young qualified lawyers to assist her. This suggestion was accepted by her with a sigh of relief that help was in sight.

When that discussion was concluded, I asked her to please arrange for patents covering my newly developed weapons package to include both armor and pistol and rifle sized weapons.

Next I searched for the General and found him in the study of his home where I gently knocked on the door and asked if he could spare me some time. He invited me in and I closed the door behind me.

Previously he had told me that his machinist along with the latest equipment installed in the company shop could produce anything desired. I opened the weapons case for his inspection, gave an explanation of what he was being shown and then asked, "How soon can you manufacture one hundred of these packages and what will be the cost"? He responded that he had been concerned about the lack of work available for the shops and would get back to me after talking to his engineering staff, probably this afternoon. It was also brought to his attention that confidentiality was essential since the package had only today been submitted to the Doctor to obtain patents. I also asked that serial numbers be placed on each unit of the package and requested estimated unit prices for the production of 10,000 or 100,000 of the packages.

At the time he was able to determine the completion date for the first one hundred packages, I asked that he contact his friend, the chief of staff, and invite him down along with appropriate staff members for a demonstration of the weapons package at the new airfield. The chief of staff would probably be interested in observing our utilization of the airfield and heavy lift aircraft provided by the government. He may even be interested in placing additional aircraft at our disposal.

I indicated that additional business for his shops may be available from the assembly of machines to fabricate extruded pipe from sand that I was pursuing with A&M. He expressed a strong interest in the potential market for such a machine in view of the high cost and diminishing number of manufactures of steel pipe.

It was only appropriate that I bring the General up to date on the request to the Doctor to commence designing a democratic government for implementation in the emirate. I went on to explain that being a ruler did not really appeal to me and that I was very content here, did not desire to live elsewhere than Texas and would certainly not wish to raise a family overseas. Furthermore I would never pledge allegiance to another government entity even as disgusted as I was with our present government. He lauded me on that position and indicated that he felt the same way.

I suggested that with the downturn in the industry, he might consider the acquisition of a larger office building since I desired space for my research, a server farm, the security detail and an embassy office for the emirate. He said he would look into it.

While on a roll with the general, I pointed out that his company appeared to be heavily involved internationally in drilling, excavation of the ports and construction of airport operations. His company might therefore realistically be named IDEACO to signify the scope of the company's activities. With a pensive nod of his head he stated, "I like that", and verbally repeated IDEACO several times as if testing the sound. He went on to express his appreciation for the suggestion and concluded with the statement, "I will get my legal team to register the new name immediately".

The qualifications of my female flight instructor as a marine cargo jet pilot was brought up and I indicated that after a detailed background check I may retain her as my pilot for the PX-1 I anticipated purchasing. He was asked if it would be possible for her to fly copilot of his jet in order to qualify as a substitute pilot if needed. He was in a most agreeable mood today and said, "Why not".

This seemed to be a good time to contact the Captain about other pending matters. I dialed his private number and he answered on the first ring with the question, "What problems are you getting me into now?" I responded with, "I thought you were in the boat building business so thought I would throw you a little business since you have been so cooperative in the past". I summarized my discussion with the Doctor concerning implementation of a tariff and my need for vessels to patrol territorial waters of the emirate and potentially to enforce the tariffs. I outlined the vessel requirement to include accommodations to provide a crew for twenty four hour patrols as well as provide hull capacity for generator capacity to serve the laser cannon. His expertise was elicited as to a vessel that would meet my needs. I suggested that he had not visited for a while so when he had something in mind to fly down for a visit with the family.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.