Legacies
Chapter 7: Future Plans, Women Problems

Copyright© 2015 by Doc Will

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Future Plans, Women Problems - The adventures of a young man guided through life by the legacies, moral and ethical traits instilled by family members.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

General, I would appreciate having a lengthy discussion with you about your plans for your company's domestic operations for a change. With the price of crude oil sinking lower every day, contract drilling operations will come to a grinding halt and independent and even major producing companies will be going into bankruptcy in increasing numbers. With significant income coming in from my project and the company's government contracts we will be strong enough financially to benefit from the down turn. I anticipate that we will be able to buy developed recoverable crude reserves for ten cents per barrel and undeveloped recoverable reserves for tenths of a cent per barrel. I feel that we should buy as much as prudent at these levels within the Southwest.

Banks with mortgages on drilling equipment will be almost giving it away rather than paying storage and having it deteriorate. I feel we should obtain only relatively new equipment, especially mobile rigs and store them in the unused hangars at our airfields.

You have acquired significant acreage with known reserves or high potential for development. It seems that during this slack period we should drill high prospect locations even if we shut in the completed wells. This gives the opportunity to retain all of our drill crews and permits us to train new hires. Here again, I am talking about released marines. Even retaining multiple shifts per rig to provide opportunities for education for the best, brightest and most capable.

I would like to see parachute, gun and martial arts clubs at our active air base along with utilization of existing beach front housing for recreation use by our employees. I foresee the potential need for a group of individuals that have retained their military skills to protect our property and facilities as well as to contract out protection of property of other companies such as the offshore rigs in Angola. Along with our high lift aircraft, I would like for us to have a civilian strike force readily available that could go where our government's military or covert forces are prohibited by political considerations.

To staff and organize this force I wish to receive and review resumes from interested Marines that have been drummed out of the corps because of alleged brutality or atrocities. A number of these cases were solely based on political expediencies and certainly had an adverse impact on the lives of these individuals.

Since small units of this force will be assigned as palace guards in the emirate for language skill development and intelligence gathering, appropriate insignias are required. I envision the unit emblem as being a skull with red stones set in the eye sockets along with crossed rifles. Officer ranks emblems can be shaped like bones rather than plain bars and anodized in a black to avoid the mistaken conclusion that they are US forces.

Government agencies soon should release to us information gathered from interrogation of those captured in my assignation attempt and from other sources. If the information indicates that specific entities such as the adjoining emirate was trying to interrupt governing lineage, then, be warned, I plan to strike back with a vengeance against the rulers of that entity.

As to our emirate interests, production levels of one million barrels of crude per day can be anticipated in the foreseeable future. Marketing of that crude will be facilitated by the new equipment just acquired. However, I want us to consider selling once developed all petroleum interests in the emirate to a major oil company with the usual royalty interest on future production spun off to the emirate and a cash payment to us. This would remove a major long term burden and headache from the family.

"General, I regret that I almost put you to sleep with my musing but felt it necessary for our understanding and concurrence on the road map ahead. I am now off to the local airport to continue my formal flying lessons. All of the hours you have had me sitting in the right seat of your jet, even when I had to sit on a cushion to see out, makes my instruction in a Cessna frustrating to say the least".

Now that I am instrument training and have to wear a hood, it is especially boring since I cannot view the passing landscape but can only stare at the instrument panel. Oh well it is not so bad since I have an attractive female instructor that is a good conversationalist and is willing to continue instruction until we need to refuel. The dream of flying my own PX-1 keeps me enthusiestic and on task. In the meantime I will fly this slow puddle jumper under the instructor's supervision to south Texas to view our active airfield.

On our approach, the instructor did permit me to take off the hood in order to view Padre Island and the beach front location of the facilities. Even from the air the hangers looked huge and the C-150 enormous. Our other planes must be out on charters or in a hangar being overhauled. I was surprised at how well maintained the base appeared with the grass cut and building being repaired and painted.

As we landed and taxied up to the operations building people came boiling out to determine what private aircraft had landed at their facility. I opened the door, climbed down from the plane and introduced myself. My name did not register and meant nothing to these people so I was forced to refer them to the General. After a short telephone conversation with him they were ready to have all personnel pass in review. I indicated that I only wanted a tour of the base and to meet supervising personnel. The personnel were in general impressive and seemed to be in good spirits. I should have brought one of the ladies along to take notes during my visit.

After my tour was concluded, I asked to be taken to the gun range and introduced to the range officer. A case containing one of the projects I had been dabbling with was retrieved from the light plane and we boarded a vehicle and proceeded to the gun range where I was introduced to the range officer. He turned out to be a retired master sergeant that immediately impressed me as a very congenial, knowledgeable and skilled individual. I indicated that I had an experimental weapon that I wished to be tested so please set up targets at five hundred yards. I opened the case, donned a set of armor protection, and used a quick connection cable to attach it to the weapon. After receiving an all clear for the range, I took aim at the distant target and pulled the activating trigger. After peering through the spotting scope, he exclaimed that a hole appeared in the target with the target aflame around the hole. I disconnected the weapon from the armored vest and asked him to give it a try. When he was prepared and the range cleared, he sighted in on the target and fired the weapon. To his amazement a hole with surrounding flame again appeared in the target.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.