The Long Way Out - Cover

The Long Way Out

Copyright© 2015 by Chimera

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In a near-future dystopia, Jason struggles to find his true identity. His dad's a cop, his mother's in prison, and the teenage boy isn't sure if he's dating his prostitute girlfriend, her daughter, or both of them at the same time.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Public Sex   School  

I saw Jenny right after visiting my mom, stopping by her place and knowing she'd be home. Where else would she be on a Tuesday afternoon? We'd been dating for almost a year, but we weren't going to get married or anything. She wasn't amazingly hot like some of the girls my brother fucked, but she wasn't even close to ugly either. She just wasn't very young, being almost thirty and all.

"You're gonna do what?" She giggled and took another hit off the joint I'd rolled.

"I'm gonna do the TranzPlus thing," I repeated, laying comfortably with my head on her naked thighs. She held her breath and handed me the joint.

"Are you high?" she asked after a few seconds, blowing out the words with a cloud of smoke.

"Yeah," I agreed, and then we were both giggling. "This is good dope."

"I got it from Randy."

"Your pimp?"

"My boss." Jen corrected me. She hated that word. "Don't worry about him. This stuff totally mellows me out."

"Me too," I agreed. "I don't like that guy though."

"Don't spoil it, Jason."

"What?" I took another hit and gave the joint back. "I'm just saying..."

"You were visiting your mom again, huh?"

"No."

"Your dick smells like it."

"Ohhh..." I grinned, feeling foggy as hell and light as a feather. Jenny had taken a puff and followed it with my cock, holding the smoke in her lungs and then breathing it out her nose while she sucked me.

"Tastes like her, too."

"You smell like pee," I decided, bending my face closer and taking a lick of her vagina. "Yeah, definitely pee."

"Fuck you," she said with a giggle. "You woke me up, remember? I had to use the bathroom."

That had been less than half an hour ago and she didn't smell or taste bad, I just wanted to tease her. I changed my mind, though, and grabbed her butt, pulling my open mouth to her cunt. I didn't know why I wanted to eat her suddenly, but I did. Probably because I was so stoned. Jenny didn't mind, I'll tell you that much, and she rolled on top of me, straddling my face as I lay on my back. We always ended up in a sixty-nine for some reason, probably because she had a serious thing for it and I was too easy.

She ate my balls, holding my erection out of the way and jerking me off while she did it. Her tongue felt good as Jenny lapped at my scrotum. She took one of my balls in her mouth, sucking hard enough to make me wince. I felt her teeth and jerked my hips, making her giggle again. It didn't hurt and she settled down, taking my other nut in her mouth at the same time and really sucking me nicely. She called it a balljob, which sounds stupid, but I enjoyed it quite a lot. She would suck them much like any other girl would suck a cock, and it made concentrating on her pussy a little difficult at times.

Neither of us came and after awhile we started talking again, rolling back onto our sides with our cheeks on each other's thighs. I liked looking at her pussy, which always appeared much smaller than it felt. I mean, she had a lot of room inside, I knew that from personal experience, but on the outside she had a sexy little hole at the bottom of a short, deep cleft in her vulva. Hardly any pussy lips at all and just a tiny clit that would get hardly any larger than a pencil eraser, no matter how excited she might be.

"You've got a beautiful pussy," I told her. "It's like perfect."

"Yeah?" She kissed the tip of my dick. "You look like a guy I knew back in high school."

"They should put your pussy in a museum. Right next to the Mona Lisa."

I gave her pussy a long lick between her labia, and then another as Jenny took my cock in her mouth. We were into it today, but sometimes it's like that. Maybe because we were high. She made me feel like I loved her, for real, which was always a weird feeling. Much like her impossibly soft mouth, so warm and wet, like fucking a cloud. I made out with her cunt, holding Jen's sexy ass and pulling her onto my stiff tongue.

We were definitely making love and Jen had a nice long cum, filling me with her oily girl juice and rubbing what I didn't swallow onto my face. I pushed my middle finger inside her asshole at the same time, just to give my girlfriend something else to think about. Or maybe I did it for me, because I had a serious thing for her butt. It was probably her best feature, although the rest of the woman wasn't bad at all. I just liked how tight and dry she felt inside, like her rectum was made of silk. I sucked her juicing cunt and fingered her ass and fucked her pretty face.

"Mom! I'm home! Oh!" I heard Emma giggle. "Sorry!"

I pulled my finger from Jen's butt as she spit out my cock. We were already rolling over, or at least she was, and the cool air on my face was welcome. My face had grown red after being trapped between Jen's thighs and I panted for air, licking my girl stained lips as I turned my head. Her daughter stood in the open doorway of the bedroom smiling at us. She looked like a miniature version of Jenny in the face, a carbon copy, as they say, and she wasn't a whole lot younger than me, having just turned fourteen.

"Nice cock, Jason." She giggled again, crossing the room in her plaid school girl uniform.

"Do you have homework?" Jen wondered, getting comfortable against the headboard with a couple pillows behind her.

"Yeah!" Emma replied. "Sex ed, what else? Did you guys fuck already?"

"Nope," I sighed, turning around so I lay my head on Jenny's tummy. "We were just talking. Is that a new bra?"

"You like it?" The girl hadn't bothered unbuttoning her white blouse; she'd pulled it over head, shaking her blonde hair loose.

"Don't encourage her," my girlfriend sighed, lighting what was left of the joint we'd been smoking earlier.

"It's nice," I decided, smiling as Emma posed for me.

The bra was white and sheer and not a real bra at all, but more like a string bikini. It didn't support her budding breasts at all, but just held them inside the transparent cups. Unlike her mother, Emma had bronzed skin, like a deep tan thanks to her Mexican father, and she had his dusky eyes, too. At least, I assumed they came from him because Jen's were blue, like I said. But they shared the same pretty, heart-shaped face, high cheeks and a pointy chin, a pert nose and naturally pouting lips. The corners of her mouth turned downward, naturally and all by themselves, just like Jen's, but when they smiled, both of those girls could light up a room.

"Here..." Jen held out the joint for Emma, who sat on the bed beside her. "Take it in the living room."

"Mom!" She frowned over her shoulder as Jen tugged at my shoulder, inviting me to come closer for a kiss.

The girl didn't go anywhere, of course. She took a couple hits while we made out and then killed the joint in the ashtray beside the bed. Jen rolled onto her side, letting me pull her down so my cock teased her tummy. We kissed deeply, but with our lips hardly touching. It was all tongue and she kept her eyes open, watching to make sure I focused on her and not Emma.

That wasn't easy as she lay on her back behind Jen, lifting her legs one at a time, bringing her knee to her breasts so she could unbuckle her ankle boot. Emma wore knee high socks and she'd roll one down, grunting as she had to lift her head and shoulders to reach her small, brown toes. She did the same thing with the other leg, removing the boot and then the sock, tossing everything to floor. The bed bounced as she lifted her butt just enough to get her skirt off and she wore a sheer bikini bottom to match her bra. She liked to rub her pussy while she watched us have sex.

We fucked side-by-side with Jenny's legs spread, one over the top of both of mine. I held her ass, loving how small and firm she was, feeling her butt cheeks clench as she'd push herself onto my cock. She had nice tits, neither big nor small, but just right and topped with dark, pointy nipples that rubbed against my chest. Jenny's kisses were the best, however, and I knew she didn't kiss anyone else. She liked to complain about the guys who tried to kiss her, how she'd push them away and let them kiss her neck or breasts instead. She loved kissing me, though, and it isn't a bad deal having a whore for a girlfriend. I mean, she really knew how to fuck!

"God, you feel so good inside me," she breathed, teasing my open mouth with hers. "Your cock is so hot. Um ... Fuck me, right there!"

"I love you," I replied. "I love fucking you."

"You guys sound like a porn movie," Emma said with a breathless giggle, just to remind us that she was there. The girl had been pretty quiet for the past five minutes or so.

"You watch a lot of porn?" I teased, but Jen pushed my cheek with her fingers.

"Never mind her," she breathed, biting my bottom lip and then changing her mind, sliding her tongue into my mouth instead. We were fucking awkwardly, with our legs entwined and twisted, trying to get my penis just a fraction deeper with every desperate push.

"I'm gonna cum," I warned her. "I gotta pull out, right?"

"Don't pull out," Emma whispered. pressing her tits against Jen's back. She held her mom's shoulder, peering over it to look at me. "Just fuck her, Jason. Blow inside her, that's so awesome."

"What?" Jen blinked at me and I knew she was in the middle of her own orgasm. I recognized that happy, dizzy expression on her face, and the way she squeezed her inner thighs, pulling her cunt tight around my dick, that was always a major clue.

"I'm not wearing a rubber," I said, panting the words and really trying to hold my sperm back. "Remember?"

"Oh fuck!" Jen smiled, almost laughed. "I'm really stoned. Pull out. Don't cum inside me, Jason."

"What? Don't say that!" her daughter snorted. "You guys suck."

"Oh!" I pulled my cock loose just as it began spurting.

I tried to grab it, but Emma had reached it first. Jen and I looked down, catching out breath as we watched the girl jerk me off onto her mother's pussy. She'd spread her legs, lifting the one on top and bending her knee, exposing the slight gape of her just fucked hole. The first few spurts were the best and Emma aimed my cock at the pink opening, pulling the sperm out of my balls with her small fist wrapped tightly around the shaft.

"That was close," Jen said with a giggle, and I nodded.

"That's cool," Emma decided, rubbing my cockhead around Jen's cummy vulva like a paintbrush.

"You're on the pill anyway, right?" I asked, because I knew she was, but...

"I stopped last month," she replied. "I told you that before. I'm going to start getting those shots, but I need a normal period first."

"Maybe you won't ever get one now." Emma grinned and kissed her mom's cheek.

"Oh." I nodded, staring at the milky semen clinging to her small labia, covering her clitoris, and oozing along her slit.

"I'm probably not ovulating yet," Jen told us both, shifting her hips as Emma split her cummy pussy lips with my penis. "You should have just cum inside me."

"You told me not to."

"Yeah, but..." She offered me an impish smile. "I wanted you to do it anyway."

"She's such a liar," Emma sighed. "Push now."

"Huh?" I looked between them.

"It's still kinda hard," she said. "You can do it again."

"Yeah. Push it in," Jen agreed. "Fuck me and this time, don't pull out. I wanna feel it."

"What if you get pregnant?" I licked my lips, sliding my wet cock between her fingers and between her labia.

"That would be so weird!" Emma giggled, still holding my dick as I fucked it through her fist and into her mother.

"I dunno." Jen smiled and arched her beck, pushing her cunt against me. "We'll get married or something. Ummm ... Let him go. It feels good."

I knew why she wanted to do it again, and feel me cumming inside her. My girlfriend never fucked anybody without a condom, or so she claimed and I believed. She usually made me wear a rubber too, even though I was her boyfriend and she used to be on the pill. Jen always claimed she didn't want to get lazy and break the habit, and that was probably true as well. I just hoped she didn't get pregnant. Not because we'd get married, I'm pretty sure she'd been joking about that, but simply because I didn't really want to pay for her abortion. Or even know about it, because that's what she'd end up doing.

Emma crawled on top of us, which wasn't terribly uncomfortable. She spread her legs wide, one behind her mom, the other behind me, hugging both of us and giggling most of the time. She must have been pretty stoned. We both kissed her. If it seemed strange watching the girl make out with her own mother, I couldn't say anything. I didn't want to anyway, because it did look pretty sexy. When Emma kissed me, Jenny would pout and if we kissed for too long, she'd push her tongue between our lips and push her daughter away.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.