Cleopatra - Cover

Cleopatra

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Our hero Joe, still in Paris, hears the tragic tale of the Queen of the Nile from Nick and his angels. More intrigue comes from Simon, in whose lair Lindy actually rehearses new dances with the Helen clones' music. Best to start with the first Tale to understand plot and characters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial  

Not surprisingly, Lindy woke me up early the next morning. Helena and I had actually had a long night sleep despite the early awakening. We seemed to have only a need to cuddle with Eva after our long day. Eva wasn't in bed with us.

"She's already at the Pereire home," Lindy explained without me at least verbally asking, "getting the Double Q ready."

"I guess we have a lot of rehearsal to cover," I said.

"That we do," Lindy nodded and smiled.

The Jewesses' limo was fairly full, with Sam and Barnaby and Vance joining me and Helena and Lindy and Miwa. Chanda actually joined us as well. But I noticed an absence.

"Where's Sheila?" I asked.

"She said she'd meet us there," Lindy shrugged.

"Shit," I murmured to myself. But it actually made sense. Without JB or Bob or anyone else she knew all that well, Helena, Lindy, Eva and I being busy hearing Snake's Tales, where else would she find a friend and companion last evening than with Seraphine's mother.

The Scots Amazon sat next to the regal older woman when we arrived at the basement rehearsal space. Her emotions looked complex. She had the sated glow of being well fucked and looked comfortable beside the Jewess. She looked happy when I approached. And yet, within the positive, I could see a bit of discombobulation.

"You okay?" I asked her, ignoring the smug smirk on her lover's beautiful, middle aged face.

"Fine," she replied. "How was JB last you saw him?"

"He's enjoying himself," I replied, "but I still think he misses you."

"I ... I miss him too, more than I thought." Her eyes pooled while she squirmed, albeit subtly, in her seat. "You sure he misses me? I mean, I sort of..." she sniffled. "I thought ... actually we both seemed to think it was no more than a fling even if we quite like each other. I... ," she glanced at the older woman, who for some reason nodded and lightened her expression.

"Do you want to talk?" I asked, meaning without the Jewess around.

"Okay," she replied unsteadily.

"Follow me," I said. We both glanced at Lindy and saw her busy with Angelique, Sam, Barnaby and Helena.

We walked outside, into the garden, and sat on a bench near where the manmade creek had its last descent into a pool where a cherub fountain peed at the center. The splashes of the manmade waterfall and the peeing winged child had a profoundly calming effect.

"Marietta and I had company last night," she immediately told me.

"Simon," I muttered.

"How did you know... ?"

I ignored the question. "How did you feel about him?" I asked.

"Turned on? Helpless? As if he owned me? I mean, Michiko told me he makes her feel uncomfortable, but I didn't feel that way. He looks quite old, yes, but somehow incredibly attractive. His body ... seems incredibly preserved somehow. I mean, I felt worried when he began removing his clothes, but it actually made him even more attractive. Of course Marietta had been tonguing me to near oblivion when he arrived. She even tied my hands to the bed posts and ... well it excited me even while worrying me a little. I know JB found my submissiveness, but I really didn't trust her quite as much as him. But it thrilled me anyway. And then he arrived and stripped, and even though I should have felt betrayed, I didn't. I wanted him. I wanted him to finish what Marietta started. And he did. He climbed on, shoved in, and fucked hard and fast. When I came, he slowed, but kept fucking. Marietta, I felt her tongue at our connection and her hands held and squeezed my tits, really hard sometimes and at just the right times, even nipping my clit with her teeth, making me cum a second time. Throughout, Simon kept fucking me, faster and faster until I came and then back to slow. And always his eyes ... focused on mine as if entering me through them, as if fucking me through them.

"Finally he went into overdrive, fucking me faster and harder than I have ever been fucked. That man definitely has far more stamina than any old man ever had. Marietta chewed a nipple, squeezed the other, with a harshness that hurt, but transformed into pleasure. I like a little pain with my pleasure, but nothing to the degree she gave me, and I still managed to experience it intensely as both pleasure and pain. And even her fingers rubbing my clit felt like sandpaper on it, giving me the same type of intensity. And when he finally came after what must have been fucking hours fucking, the heat of his cum seemed to burn me inside, and yet, again, it became electric. Shocks of bliss shot through me from all directions. I shivered and shook with it. Until everything disappeared.

"When I awoke, it's as if it never happened. My hands had been freed, and my pussy felt the tongue of my lover lapping at it. Simon had left. But I could feel the lingering pain on my nipples, my clit and my interior. I had been definitely fucked. I asked her how he tastes, and she giggled and told me it's her favorite aphrodisiac, and then offered it to me. I tasted him on her tongue, and it actually turned me on, so her word seemed somehow to be correct. Aphrodisiac. We made love until we passed out, Marietta being gentle with me because of my soreness, and me being anything but because it's what she needed."

Sheila began to cry. I pulled her into my arms. Just then, unbeknownst to her, Gia happened by. I nodded at her, and she smiled, with a sweet concern on her face, and nodded back, pointing towards the entrance to the basement. Another nod from me and she left. I couldn't help watch the movement of her tight little ass.

Sheila explained her tears, murmuring into my shoulder. "I've never felt such pleasure, Joe. But when it ended, when I had just Marietta with me, I somehow felt more alone than I ever had. I realized," she sniffled, "that JB would have never let me feel that way. Of course our connection would have prevented that loneliness, but I mean, if something else, some disquiet stirred from my past, he would somehow know, and he would tease me or love me until it vanished without a trace. And I think I would do the same for him. I ... I love him, Joe. Only he doesn't love me, not in the same way."

"Don't be so sure," I said. "You should call him. Tell him how you feel. You may be surprised. He's..."

"He's what?"

"He may have had a similar realization."

"That cad," she muttered. But when I looked at her, she smiled. "One of those Amsterdam whores?" she asked.

"More than one actually."

She chuckled. "Good for him. You know he's practically a virgin?"

"I didn't."

"Just a couple college flings. Nothing lasted, and I guess it was mutual."

"Maybe his heart hardened because of them. Maybe he thought he didn't hope for something better with you."

"Maybe," she said thoughtfully. "But ... well, we have the summer if he'll have me."

"Who knows," I smiled. "He may want you for longer."

"But ... we have different lives."

"You have studies. Do you plan continuing at Edinburgh?"

"Yes actually. Even though I should experience a different graduate school, Trinity actually accepted me..." When I chuckled at the coincidence, her life possibly following the path Nick had taken early in his new skin, she asked, "What?"

"Nothing."

"Anyway, I've got such solid connections in Edinburgh that graduate school will lead to a doctorate which I'm already working on, at least rudimentarily. And I lined up teacher's assistant with a professor who has become my mentor. And yes, my tongue may have as much to do with her decision as my intellect."

I chuckled. "More than just your tongue, and I'm sure your intellect had more to do with it than you suggest. But the thing is, as you probably know, JB hasn't exactly pursued the most lucrative pathway to success."

"Yes. A Bachelors in philosophy can't get you far."

"I think he just hasn't found anything like a career he can embrace."

"He wants to be a teacher."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"He'd be good."

"I think so, too."

"But the thing is, he's always been fascinated by his bloodline."

"So that's what fascinates him with me," she smirked.

"As if there's anything not fascinating about you. But the point is..."

"He would wish to follow me home."

"And he has nothing in the way, and everything to gain."

"We'll see," she said, but smiled, pulling out her cell phone.

"Uhm Sheila," I reminded her, "It might be a bit early."

"Oh poo," she said cutely and stashed the phone.

We stood and she hugged me. With her big strong body, I felt well hugged. "Thanks," she said.

"No problem," I replied.

Back in the rehearsal space, she headed to the dancing, her true interest returning, while I sat beside Gia who chatted with Chanda on her opposite side. Seraphine flopped down beside me.

"Hey," I said.

"Ignoring me?" she pouted.

"It's not all about you, bitch," I growled quietly into her ear.

She shivered and it actually hardened my cock. "Fuck," I thought, "as if I haven't enough women in my life, with another possible gorgeous one sitting to my left, I'm getting horny, and worse, hopeful, about dominating this bitch again."

"Sorry, Mas ... uh ... Joe," she whispered back.

"Hunh," I heard beside me, from Simon's Chinese angel.

"What?" I asked the beautiful assassin.

"You tamed the hoity toity bitch."

"Did she disrespect you?"

"She wouldn't dare. She is Simon's daughter and knows her place compared to mine in the hierarchy. But I suspect she only tolerates it and that it annoys her more than anything. But you..."

I sensed this stimulated her as much as it amused her.

"Care for a demonstration?" I asked.

"I would," she grinned mischievously.

"Me too," said Chanda with an equally mischievous expression.

"You know where to go," I ordered my slave.

She practically bowed in her nod, stood and took my hand possessively. It would have been more appropriate to have her lead us with me holding her via collar and leash, but we hadn't gotten that far. But the intimate contact showed a sort of obeisance in making her lower than her usual disdaining, regal self, even it meant it put us at equal standing at the moment.

My wife, seeing this small parade, and only being peripheral to the current rehearsal, nodded at me with a half smirk. When I pointed at Lindy, she nodded again, somehow understanding the vague suggestion that when needed, she'd fetch me.

During our journey to the cabana, I debated debasing my slave in the open, deciding to leave it to privacy, letting Simon and/or his spies to witness only the continued success of his daughter's seduction of me and not its details.

"Perfect," murmured Gia when she realized our destination. I soon found out why.

Once in the orgy room I commanded Seraphine, "Show me your udders, vache." When she made slow work of the buttons on her blouse, her usual complicatedly expressive eyes, sadness and pride and horniness somehow combined, staring into mine, I growled, "Hurry up, you lazy cunt." She hurried, watching what she did. I could see she didn't want to drop the lovely blouse on the floor, and looked worried. "Just give it to me, bitch, and remove that slutty brassiere." It was actually lovely, sexy, nearly transparent lace that revealed her dark nipples easily, and I almost regretted not letting me have a chance to linger on its sexiness. But she pulled off the straps from around her lovely round shoulders, immediately revealing her full breasts, before bringing her hands behind her, which caused those breasts to rise most provocatively, in order to reach and release the hooks. When I took it, and laid it, along with her blouse, safely draped on the back of a chair, I nearly chuckled at her brief look of relief that I didn't dirty them on the ground.

"Good little vache," I told her. "You didn't spoil things by covering those udders." I pulled on them, loving the feel of them, acting like I milked them until I ended up fondling the nipples, not too hard. Enough to give her pleasure.

"Ooh," she finally moaned.

"Quiet, cunt," I growled, pinching them too hard. I could see her pain, but again it had pleasure complicating it. "On your knees, bitch, and open my pants. Grab my cock. Suck it. You can do better than that, slut. Oh fuck!"

She surprised me, grabbing my balls gently but with a guidance that pulled my cock deeper into her mouth. I could see her gag. "Swallow, bitch, and don't throw up on me." Grabbing her thick hair, I pushed between swallows, forcing my glans into her throat. She looked up at me, tears in her eyes, but somehow proud. I thrust into her gullet three times before letting up. It got me close. "Good slut," I praised her softly. "Now grab my shaft. Harder. Rub hard. Faster. Both your lips and your hand. Oh yes, use that slutty tongue. Fuck," I growled. "You're making me cum," I informed her, holding myself up at her head, my hand still gripping her hair, as the spurts loosened my knees. "Swallow it, slut," I grumbled breathlessly.

After the last spurt, I gently pulled her to her feet and kissed her spermy mouth, even tasting my bitter ejaculate when my tongue entered. I lingered on it, my hands caressing her smooth back, moving to her sexy ass and squeezing it. When I released those mounds of flesh, I sought the zipper that would undo her skirt, found it, unzipped, and let the skirt fall to the floor. This time she didn't care. My hands dug beneath her lacy panties, finally relishing the naked flesh of her exquisite ass, lowering fingers to bring their tips across her butthole and into her warm, wet pussy. I could smell her desire already, but made sure of it with my fingers.

"Ooh," she moaned into my mouth.

It's what I waited for.

I broke the kiss. "Silence, slut," I growled, lifting her up by her butt cheeks, my finger still inside her pussy, and walked her to the giant bed. Bending my knees, I flung her onto it.

Immediately the two angels went to work. Chanda removed Seraphine's panties, along with her shoes, leaving her with sexy garters and silk stockings. Gia claimed Seraphine's hands. When Seraphine resisted, I roared, "Obey your mistress!" and she went limp. Gia winked at me as she shackled Seraphine's wrists in fur lined cuffs. Along with the cuffs, I found out other things the room contained which had provoked Gia's glee in its choice. A silky black mask for one, which the Chinese angel placed over Seraphine's eyes, blinding the Jewess. And then after rising from the bed and stripping sensuously, her eyes glancing seductively into mine, or lower, to my resurrecting flesh, she pulled out a harness and dildo from a drawer and affixed the faux cock to her groin. "Get him hard," she ordered Chanda, not quite a mistress voice but close. I watched the bouncing phallus, as long and a little thicker than my own at full erection, when she knee walked on the bed, straddled Seraphine's chest, and pressed the dildo against the woman's lips. "Suck," Gia commanded.

I caught glances of what happened next, but abundant distractions, including Gia's lean and scrumptious backside and Chanda's small, round, voluptuous body becoming revealed to me, and especially the kiss that followed, intense and full of tongue play, allowed me the briefest of glimpses of Gia pushing her cock ever deeper into Seraphine's mouth, and eventually into her throat. By the time Chanda released my mouth and began kissing down my body, Gia stroked slowly into Seraphine's throat. But again I had Chanda's lovely soft eyes to stare into and the tight round little ass squeezing and releasing on Gia's sleek body.

When I looked from Chanda to Gia, having watched Chanda take my nearly erect cock into her mouth with pleased eyes, her sweeping tongue and her firm lips against the edges of my glans getting me fully hard, Gia had removed the fake cock from Seraphine's mouth and moved sensually down to kneel between the Jewess's legs, lifting them to rest high and wide. I caught a quick grab of a tube I hadn't seen, and a squeeze of lubricant, and Gia's fingers began opening up Seraphine's anus.

"Shut up, Vache!" Gia growled when Seraphine moaned complainingly. Another lean sideways, and a riding crop entered the picture. Gia whipped Seraphine twice with perfect aim across her nipples. Another moan brought the crop into Seraphine's mouth. "You want me to mar your oh so proud face?" A shake of the head, and silence even though the spit slickened phallus began its steady, careful plunge inside Seraphine's tightest fuck hole. "Good slut," Gia chuckled. "Is he ready?"

After nodding, adding a last piquant moment to an amazing suck, Chanda added, "Yes Gia," to her affirmative response. With her hand on my hard-on, she gave me one last kiss before pushing me towards the bed.

"In front of me, Joseph," Gia requested calmly, "facing the slut."

Like mounting a saddle, I lifted my leg high to reach over Seraphine's widespread thighs. Once done, feeling Gia's lithe body against my back, and her small breasts and excited nipples rub there, Gia took hold of my cock at the base, pulling me back enough so the tip could meet its place of disappearance, slick and hot and open, scarlet lips engorged. And as she shoved her dildo in, she pushed my cock in as well.

Three quiet, appreciative sighs emerged. Mine and Serpahine's I could understand. But Gia?

"You have a luscious cock," she murmured into my ear, her hand still on its shaft, squeezing and rubbing. "So beautiful and vibrant." She pulled my head back. Her lips met mine, a surprising sweet kiss. Simultaneously, that same hand that guided my lips to hers met my hand, and she handed off the crop.

"Quiet, slut," I commanded, placing the tip against Seraphine's lips before lifting it, tapping it along her jaw and neck, then circling her taut nipples. "Be a good little slave and I'll fuck you the way you need to be fucked. You cum before me, and I leave you high and dry and well marked for your insubordination. You cum only after you feel my seed fill your nasty little cunt. Understand?" I growled, whipping each nipple more harshly than even I expected. While trembling, she nodded silently like a good little slut.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.