Cleopatra
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Our hero Joe, still in Paris, hears the tragic tale of the Queen of the Nile from Nick and his angels. More intrigue comes from Simon, in whose lair Lindy actually rehearses new dances with the Helen clones' music. Best to start with the first Tale to understand plot and characters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial  

Having been several days since Nick recited his tales, all of us seemed in a hurry to return to them, making a quick meal of the delicious food the hotel provided. Eva sat beside me, Lindy on her other side on the couch, with Helena on the floor between my legs and Miwa between Lindy's. Though their sexual heat had cooled, their friendship continued unabated. Lindy told me Angelique would have attended if The Double Q hadn't had another master class that evening at an arts high school outside of Paris.

Me and all the sexy ladies in sexy dishabille settled down as Nick began his story.

"I had been in my Egyptian skin a couple hundred years before a granddaughter and grandson of mine conceived Cleopatra. That her mother and father were siblings probably enabled whatever it takes to create the miracle of conceiving an angel.

"I had a few reasons to be patient. First, I felt great success with my previous angels. After Salomé ended my jinx of losing them, I had Betty afterwards. And then, following the tragedy of my Indian angel, Chanda proved to be a wonderful addition. I figured I had ended tragic circumstances from any new angels. I figured my offspring would be strong, would remain with me the way Salomé remained, the way Chanda had proved to be steady and even keeled, and of course Betty even more so. Of course Cleopatra proved me wrong. One more tragedy waited in the wings.

"It became a productive time in the usual sense and in other senses. I wandered the edges of the empire, making impressions along the way, bringing useful advice with a mystical bent to those in power who had overpowered the natives, opening them up to a more benevolent occupation. My angels, Salomé nearly all the time, and Chanda, definitely helped my impressiveness. I had others, too, long lasting lovers with the typical intelligence and pluck I always crave. The absolute, if exotic beauty of my angels and the charm of my companions often gave credence for the Egyptians of my ideas. Of course it may have had to do with my angels occupying their beds. And intimacy helped to get my message across, or my angels' messages which pretty much meshed with mine.

"And Betty?" Lindy asked.

"I had another agenda," Betty smiled, "which in some ways matched the messages from Grandfather, Salomé and Chanda."

"Let me guess," I said. "Simon."

"Very good," Nick praised.

"Not at all," I waved off the compliment. "We're talking world domination by the Romans. World domination by white people."

"It's more complex than that," said Betty. "Simon plays the world like it's a chess board. In this case not just two played the game. Perhaps more appropriately, it would be a game of poker, with Simon backing the most promising gamblers, or roulette, with him betting both odd and even and clusters of numbers, making victory as inevitable as possible.

"He had minions and angels amongst the early Celts who dominated Northern Europe, and of course the Goths and Germanic tribes that developed and grew strong. He even brought his seed to the Vikings, whose people came from my stock during medieval times, though my particular tribe he had to use his most brutal raping to achieve entrance. And he had seeded the priest class in Egypt for several generations. Rome did become a stronghold, but he definitely hedged his bets. He had his greatest success with Alexander and the Macedonians.

"The intellectual influences of the Greeks helped Grandfather and myself, the minions created via Iros centuries before influenced Rome both intellectually and genetically. Those minions gained me favor, allowing me to influence Roman power.

"I became a valued mistress, a sort of good luck charm for those with the most power. Really, it appeared like generations of me, my supposed offspring who happened to have a remarkable similarity in features. Both Grandfather and I needed to hide our eternal nature by this time.

"Through my intimacy, I encouraged the oligarchy that developed in Rome, and the republic that followed. Like Grandfather, I encouraged villages to embrace Roman rule as protection rather than aggression, and the Romans as protectors rather than occupiers. Since Alexander, the Macedonian empire had been a threat, thus Rome as protector. They had Greece, but Grecians sided with Rome against the occupation.

"Weren't the Macedonians in Egypt as well?" I asked.

"Of course," Nick smiled. "They created Alexandria, and the great library within it. As an empire, it had its benevolent side."

"Except Simon influenced them."

Nick nodded. "From the beginning, yes. From Alexander the Great."

"So you had your agenda as well, weakening his power."

"Simon's you mean? Of course. Both Betty and I encouraged Rome to campaign in Northern Africa, distracting the Macedonians away from their attempts to take Rome and the Italian Peninsula. The success of that distraction ended up weakening them to the extent that Rome took control of Greece at last, as well as Egypt."

"And you had just as complicated and broad of an influence and agenda as Simon had."

"Except Simon always sided with singular rulers, emperors and Caesars and such."

"Khans?" I asked.

Nick shook his head, "That would be Xo. He lost his taste for it even while Genghis continued his rampage."

"You know what Xo thinks?" I asked.

"He does now," Chanda smiled, "thanks to Gia."

"But what about the Pharaohs?" Lindy asked. "They ruled their empire as dictators for millennia."

Nick shrugged. "They had their dynasties, determined by the gods such that pharaohs were gods themselves supposedly. Nothing could weaken that. It would be utterly destructive."

"Like the dissolving of Yugoslavia?" I suggested.

"Much worse," Nick said, "but perhaps it's analogous. Small minds would be let loose, become rapacious. But in the end it would probably spell the end of Egypt as an entity and a people, as conquerors swept away ancient beliefs, subjecting their own on them. For a time their beliefs, however unequal it made their society, united them. But in the end, they did succumb to foreign rule and loss of empire and the dynastic rule. Simon did get his victory."

"I hate to interrupt this fascinating history lesson," Naomi broke in, "but how and where can we get specific?"

"Like I said," Nick began, "I had problems entering the Ptolemaic rulers' inner sanctum. Mostly because they were Simon's minions as had dynasties before them been, even though these latter pharaohs had Macedonian Greek heritage. His influence on Alexander assured that continuation. Ironically their incestuous bloodline, just as it did in the little jungle kingdom in ancient Africa, gained me entrée. Generations of siblings producing siblings guaranteed problems. That both of my minions bringing fresh blood to the dynasty were themselves related, sharing me as father, and strong, second generation minions as their mothers, had its own irony, but I knew the necessity of it, of a conceiving of an angel. Even more ironically incestuous, brother and sister, not half but full blooded, of this new infusion of blood would produce Cleopatra. But her existence could only happen with carefully selected grandmothers, those that looked like Ptolemys. That they shared the traits I admire most in women made it anything but a chore. Hista especially became a most loving and prolific companion for many years. She had more feistiness and intelligence than any but a very few. Maybe only Rebecca matched her. At the same time she had a plainness about her which her offspring shared, as did the beauty that emerged once you got to know her. Intimacy peeled away outer layers revealing the beauty within.


The sixteen year old smirks at her ageless and gorgeous grandfather whom she hasn't seen for ages. That he appears thoroughly Egyptian, thus innately of a lower class than her Greek heritage should accept doesn't deter her interest in him, both sexual and intellectual. That he is framed by equally gorgeous and fascinatingly exotic females might make her hesitate in her seduction, but she knows they are not what she wishes herself to be, bed companions.

"Hi," she says to him, bravely interrupting his steps into her village. She does have to swallow some nerves.

Nick looks down on her and smiles widely. Though tall for her age, very few men have Nick's height. "Hello Hista," he says. "You are developing into an impressive woman." His eyes slide from her plain face to the curves of her body. Proud breasts jut forth beneath her cotton blouse. She has pulled it tight with ties at her back to best display herself, revealing her taut belly as well. Her skirt also displays her gentle young curves, her butt pressing out the too tight fabric, revealing its perfect roundness and strength. She has chosen to wear something her body has outgrown.

"I am ready to be your companion," she tells him, pulling his head down for a kiss. She has practiced this moment with her cousin, a female as well who happens to adore her and who, unlike her, prefers her own sex over the opposite. Hista finds herself ambiguous about such things. Both genders have their appealing side to her, though her grandfather eclipses any other in stirring her sexual center.

"I can tell," he whispers into her ear after the kiss. "I can see it in your nipples and smell the readiness emanating from your pussy."

She blushes at his forwardness, but it makes her even juicier, as does the heat of his breath on her ear. "Oh Nick," she murmurs before kissing him with even greater passion. When her strong legs embrace his thighs, causing her pussy to press against his hardness, he has to pull her off and set her onto her feet.

She frowns cutely, making him chuckle. "Patience, my sweet young lover," he grins. "We can't fuck here, can we, in front of the entire village? I have a ceremonial welcoming to endure. One of my angels will fetch you later. She may even delay the fetching because she finds you quite ... well ... fetching as well."

Hista glances to his right and sees Chanda's libidinous wink. She swallows. The smaller, exotic woman couldn't be more adorable or sexy. Then his words, or one particular word, strikes her heart and loins.

"I'm to be your lover?" she grins as broadly as she ever has.

He nods, grinning back, and watches her dash away, fully appreciating the tight swing of her round ass. Her excited grasping of her cousin's hands while words get whispered into the young woman's ear cause a much less excited reaction from the cousin, though Nick can see she tries to be appreciative of her lover's achievement of her greatest hope.

Salomé murmurs, "I will compensate for her loss."

"Invite her along as well," Nick suggests.

Salomé nods. "She will keep your companion warm when you go off seeding minions."

"I can help with that," says Chanda.

The three eternals laugh.

That night, amidst the darkness of a new moon, Chanda slips into bed with Hista. "Can't sleep?" the oriental woman asks.

"Could you?" Hista replies nervously. "Ready?"

"Patience, sweetie," says Chanda, kissing the young woman while gently caressing her body, fingers slipping under soft cotton.

"But..."

"Sshh. Relax. Ooh, I love your perky tits." When the teenager hums her delight, Chanda adds, "And they're sensitive, too," before gripping a nipple between her lips. A hand slips lower, encountering a dampening pussy. Still on the dry side, Chanda pauses her oral ministrations to wet her fingers before further exploring the small, virgin orifice. "I don't blame you," Chanda whispers. "My grandfather is a very impressive man. I often have to resist my cravings, especially when I was your age."

"It's more than that," Hista murmurs within a libidinous sigh. "Ever since his mind touched mine, I craved intimacy with it as much as his body."

"Believe me," Chanda responds, "he wishes that intimacy as well."

"Really? Probably more the body since I'm so plain."

"Nonsense," Chanda argues. "Brilliance and assertiveness makes you radiant, charismatic. To Nick, you couldn't be more attractive. And of course, this incredible body doesn't hurt."

"I worked hard to make nothing of me soft," Hista explains within a groan. While fingers continue to caress her nipples, Chanda's kisses move to her sexual center, sucking at her clit before a tongue emerges to carve into the edges of her pussy.

"I can tell," Chanda approves. "And you taste divine."

"You are preparing me for his cock."

"Mmm," Chanda hums in agreement. That it occurs with lips embracing clit makes Hista lift her pelvis.

"Aah," she moans, nearing orgasm already.

But Chanda releases the excited pin. "And we're waiting for company."

Hista's question becomes silenced by intense pleasure. Instead she mutters, "Please."

"Please what?" Chanda teases.

"Let me cum."

"Only if you make me cum as well."

"Okay," Hista replies with amusing excitement.

Chanda straddles her head and lowers a small, hairless pussy onto her mouth.

"Yum," Hista exclaims in approval after a tongue lap.

Moans vibrating on clits and pussy lips from both women fill the small room, as does the perfume of their lust. Chanda's expert cunnilingus sometimes intensifies Hista's, and sometimes, when at the edge of climax, it distracts. Though Hista's efforts, as inexperienced as they may be, bring Chanda close as well, distraction never occurs with the Siamese angel.

While enjoying the oral ministrations, Chanda also enjoys the digital explorations of her new lover. From the start, Hista explores Chanda's shapely body, the smooth skin and the taught strength beneath it; the remarkable roundness of her tits and her ass; the bumpiness of her quarter sized areolas and the turgid nature of her long nipples. She wants her tongue to rasp across those taut tips, but it will have to wait for later. Fingers rolling them will have to do. Her tongue needs a more direct pleasuring.

At last, sensing Salomé and Hista's cousin approaching, Chanda eases back on her cunnilingus to allow Hista's full attention to bring her to climax. "Yes!" she exclaims, shivering with pleasure.

"Mmm," Hista comments at the sweetness that fills her mouth. "Oh," she moans when Chanda becomes more aggressive than ever with lips and tongue on her clit and a finger rubbing high inside her pussy. "Gods!" she exclaims as exquisite pleasure inundates her entire body.

When the shocks of pleasure finally cease washing through her, and her body finally relaxes, more sated than it ever has been, she feels a familiar pair of lips on her lips. Opening her eyes, she can barely see her cousin. "Hi," she smiles.

"Salomé just did the same for me," her cousin smiles back. "They're amazing, aren't they?"

"Mmm," Hista replies, pulling her cousin down for another kiss. "Are you here because..."

Her cousin nods, "They want me to come with you."

Hista embraces her first lover, pulling her onto her body, Chanda having moved off, standing beside Salomé.

After another kiss, the cousin explains, "Nick must have known how much I would have missed you. You're everything to me." When Hista sniffles, the cousin murmurs, "What's wrong?"

"I would have just abandoned you. How could I have been so selfish?"

Her cousin takes hold of her head with both hands. Though neither can see each other's eyes all that well in the darkness, somehow a connection gets made. "Your world had one direction, being Nicks' companion. A noble calling to say the least. I helped you to prepare, to be the best lover you could be. And in that I was the selfish one, because I got to be your lover, even though losing you when you succeeded would be inevitable. It made me cherish those moments even more. I know you didn't return my love..."

"Of course I did. Of course I do. Why else would he invite you along? He did so for both our sakes."

After one more kiss, they both arise from the bed. They follow, hand in hand, the angels, leading them through the dark village to its edge, to the small hut where Nick stays.

Though the hut may be small, the bed is anything but. The biggest either young lady have seen seems to fill most of the space.

At center of it lies Nick. At his center, his long thick cock stands straight up. He caresses it lightly. It mesmerizes Hista.

"Suck it," Nick commands. This time his crudeness doesn't make her blush. It only encourages what she already wishes.

After stripping naked, she climbs onto the bed. Nick easily guides her body so that she straddles his face. "Careful with your teeth," he tells her. "Scraping and biting hurts."

She nods, though he can't see it, and kisses the head of his glans. Her tongue soon follows. Her lips enclose the ridge and rub back and forth across it. Nick moans his pleasure.

"She's a natural," Salomé comments as she caresses the cousin in front of her, both watching the action, both naked.

"You think she only sought me to train her?" the cousin explains.

"Another cousin?" asks Chanda on the other side of Nick from them, also naked.

"Her brother, and no, she never sucked him or fucked him. She simply learned what he liked watching him masturbate."

"Clever girl," says Salomé.

"The cleverest," the cousin responds proudly.

Soon, Nick orders, "Start swallowing," as Hista's hard rubbing of his shaft with her hand and fondling of his balls with the other hand and swift caresses of his glans ridge with her lips bring unexpectedly quick results. "Mmm," he reacts, buzzing her clit, while pumping her mouth full of magical semen.

Managing to swallow most of it, what slips out her mouth she scrapes into it. "Keep sucking," he orders as his cock loses its erection. Halfway hard, her efforts begin to restore his cock to full glory. She tries other things, like licking and sucking all along the shaft, or sending him deeper into her mouth, finding new ways to excite him.

Once fully erect, he pulls her off and turns her around so she can ride him. His oral ministrations have not lessened during his cock's resurrection, so she is more than ready to lose her hymen. The intoxicant inherent in his semen only makes her needier.

"Gods!" she exclaims when she finds herself fully impaled on his cock. Just a twinge of pain accompanies the most intensely thrilling moment of her life. Even if an orgasm didn't result from it.

Nick finds her very tight, if slippery walls nearly as intense, and discovers to his joy that he just taps her cervix when completely inside her. "Perfect," he describes the moment within a moan.

Rolling her over, he begins to fuck her missionary style. He starts it slow but intense, pulling out until his glans nestle in her pussy lips before pushing in, scraping along the top.

Not long after, just as he increases speed and Chanda reaches between them to rub Hista's clit and caress her tits and nipples, Hista tightens and shivers with her first cum via fucking. The climax overwhelms her to the point that her throat doesn't even allow a sound even though her mouth opens as if to shout.

Nick assures the lengthening of her orgasm by pressing his pubic bone against hers, crushing Chanda's fingers which still manage to accentuate the rub, until Hista's body relaxes. He immediately resumes fucking her, thrusting quicker and stronger. Chanda leaves Hista's clit, using both hands on her nipples. With more orgasms following the first, she knows the sensitivity would make Hista's clit suffer rather than give pleasure.

Nick keeps fucking her, bringing her ever higher towards an ecstasy that will overcome her senses. By the time she reaches that crescendo, his thrusts have become impossibly fast. She has been matching them, stroke for stroke, lifting into them, except when inundated with yet another orgasm, until his speed no longer can be matched. Just taking it proves her downfall. The fast friction overwhelms her. So as Nick finally releases his fecund sperm inside her uterus, only her pussy walls seem aware, shimmering with vibrations that coax that massive microscopic battalion of egg piercing warriors to their place of victory, even if only one becomes victorious.

That first child will be a Pharaoh's lover, and his wife's lover, even as she appears to be a young version of the wife, and the creator of future Pharaohs and eventually, from those she gives birth, the most famous Queen of the Nile.

Stillborn and gravely crippled offspring remain a curse when brother and sister mate. The half-sister, whom the new Ptolemy actually enjoys as a lover and companion, the one child from true brother and sister incest who thrives, contains too many destructive genes from too much previous incest to produce a healthy future pharaoh.

Both Nick and Betty prepare a solution.

As mistress to martial and political leaders amongst peoples who become conquered by the Roman republic, she encourages, as Nick has done in the expanding Ptolemy Empire, negotiations benefitting both the conquered and the conquering, understanding the improvement of technology Rome can bring to these people. Eventually though, as the Macedonian Empire continues encroaching on Rome, she becomes mistress to Roman leaders.

A powerful senator, a devout republican well respected within the city of Rome itself, by common citizens, soldiers, and the elite of both groups, has a quality which contains both strength and weakness: compassion. It brings forth emotional and convincing speeches. It also produces mocking responses from an ever growing conservative power base of senators and military leaders east of the central city. His concerns about them, along with failed campaigns in the north and the Macedonians threatening to the west cause him to suffer as only a highly sensitive man can suffer.

"Betty," he murmurs, his tensions abated for the moment from her expert blowjob, "I'm at a loss."

She caresses his large belly, privilege allowing him to satisfy what she considers his only real vice, that of gluttony, with middle age causing ever increasing expansion. "Darling," she responds, "you must challenge strength with strength. Any weakness you display will become fodder for attack from those to the east. Use the aggressiveness against them. Encourage their desire for military display. Let their military leaders lead soldiers against the northern tribes, the Gaul especially, with greater numbers to encourage greater victories. Let them have their campaigns. Let them pull the young soldiers from those provinces, leaving widows and orphans behind. That will show the truth of their arrogance."

"But it will also bring them heroes, encourage righteousness."

"Maybe," Betty sighs, letting her hand reach down and begin resurrecting his flaccid penis, "but what other choice do you have? Let the Roman focus north. My grandfather works his influence south of us, in Egypt. It has been a gradual, almost painfully slow subversion of the Macedonian influence there, but I believe it will bear fruit in the next generation or so. And I..."

He can see a tear creep from her eye. "You are leaving me," he mutters.

They have had an unusually long relationship, especially for Betty. Though she has not exactly been monogamous--her skills as a lover and an advisor have been used with generals loyal to her main lover, the loyalty often encouraged by her--in many ways, she has become a wife to him. His true wife, for whom, as his emotional sensitivity would demand of him, he had loved with almost worshipful passion, died in childbirth, the son stillborn. Betty, as friend and companion and lover to both of them, brought him back from the abyss, and ever since, for twenty years, has become his exclusive mate, even with her sterile womb. That he has two daughters for whom he and Betty raise to become lovely young women, proves his procreative ability, but the lack of progeny produced by their lovemaking gets used as fodder against him.

None of this matters to him. He has absolutely no interest in the young women thrust at him. Their self-interest and insensitivity makes him cold. None can match his first wife or Betty in character. And, of course, his libidinous needs are met every time, and better than any woman in existence. Even though his wife had been passionate and ever inventive, she couldn't match Betty in bed.

She delays her confession for several moments, her mouth bringing his cock to hardness so that it can fill her pussy when she straddles and begins riding him. As usual, her perfect breasts bounce, hypnotizing him. He reaches for them, strokes them with thumbs and fingers, lifts his heavy body up onto an elbow so that he can suckle them.

But after she succumbs to her first orgasm of the evening, he lays back and sighs. "Tell me," he demands of her.

"As you know," she responds, continuing to lift and fall just enough to sustain his hard-on, "There are Greeks, even at the center of Alexander's empire, who remain favorable to Rome. I must reach out to them, encourage their rebelliousness, to weaken the Macedonians from within. At first I will encourage those on the outskirts, those precariously sitting between two great conquerors, to keep faith with Rome. But eventually I will subvert the center. And even join in my grandfather's task to influence Egypt against its usurper."

He actually chuckles, though strained as her ride quickens, and her pussy muscles grip him powerfully when she rises. "Very ambitious," he says, "and yet, knowing you as well as I do, though somehow you will always have your mystery, I have a feeling success will follow in your sexy wake. I will take that to heart as I help Rome focus northward, letting you work your magic to our east."

"I ... have women to replace me," Betty explains. "Women ... who know how to please ... a man. Women ... who will learn to love you." Her words become difficult as she posts on him vigorously. His response must be delayed for the same reason. Finally, with him thrusting against her falls, those motions cease as orgasms seize them both simultaneously.

As she lays sprawled atop his body, his once again flaccid member slipping out and letting both his and her fluids drown his balls, they kiss with a soft passion. Nothing harder can be had from their post-orgasm states. But the warmth of it and love shared cannot be clearer.

Again his quiet chuckle surprises her. "And who, my lovely companion, could love such a beached whale?"

"Your whale sized heart, my love," she replies, "will win them over. It will cost though. They are slaves of a senator and a general. Even if their appeal may have slackened, they are young and beautiful."

"Two?" he asks.

"Of course. That number at least will be needed to replace me."

"As if anyone could."

"I promise they will do their best. And they may provide you more offspring to keep you young. They will be well worth the expense."

"You know I have nothing of interest in material things."

"Except that which you can digest," she smiles and pats his large tummy.

"Will I be able to train them, as I did you, not to nag me about my appetite?"

"We'll see. You know what Aristotle says about moderation."

"All too well," he grumps.

"So perhaps they only wish for your longevity, so they may enjoy your big cock and wonderful mind all that much longer. And so Rome can too, at least the latter thing."

"Harrumph," he replies.

After a stoic departure, with tears coming later for both of them, Betty begins her journey of influence. Minions join her travels, lovely women coming from seemingly nowhere and staying as companions, sex slaves or mates, when she leaves each town for whom leaders have become subjects of her bemusing.

Eventually she arrives in Athens, like its namesake Athena a place historically of wisdom. There she meets and seduces, appropriately, a teacher. Not just any teacher, but a student of Aristotle. In fact one of his brightest if one of his last.

Actually, unlike the cliché "seducing a man through his stomach," Betty seduces him through his wife. And it's Sofia that interests Betty more than Amos, the teacher. The woman is a prime female minion of Nick's, brilliant and opinionated.

When the blonde beauty enters the grassy knoll outside Athens, a clearing within woods, the grass threshed short by slaves of the women who gather there, these wives of influential Athenians, all with dark hair and dark eyes, look on Betty with surprise and concern. A stranger could be risky, as their group meets ostensibly to learn of women's work, cooking and sewing and such, or to gossip as is expected of the weaker sex, but actually gather to learn scholarly things like philosophy and politics or even just the ability to read and write from which their husbands have held them back.

A plain woman rises from the center of the group, revealing her taut and shapely body that attracts if her face doesn't, though her large eyes have a beguiling quality of their own, and walks briskly to Betty, ending with an embrace that might have knocked down any other woman not an angel. Both she and Betty resist kissing. That would have to wait until later, where privacy will enable a longed for intimacy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.