Cleopatra - Cover

Cleopatra

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Our hero Joe, still in Paris, hears the tragic tale of the Queen of the Nile from Nick and his angels. More intrigue comes from Simon, in whose lair Lindy actually rehearses new dances with the Helen clones' music. Best to start with the first Tale to understand plot and characters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial  

I awoke with a kiss from a fully dressed and happy Angelique, while Lindy, also dressed, kissed my wife. The two new lovers embraced us, lying on either side of us.

"Hey," I said roughly, my voice caused both invaders to giggle. "How early is it?"

"Not as early as you think," Lindy chuckled. "Nearly ten."

"Wow," I said.

"Angelique wanted me for herself for a while," my girlfriend shrugged. Angelique blushed charmingly.

"Oh!" my wife exclaimed. "Christa must be here." She hopped off the bed naked.

"Don't worry," Lindy grinned. "She's sleeping in the other bed."

Helena relaxed. "Good. I told her to pick up a key at the hotel desk whenever she arrived and just come on in. But she could have just joined Joe and me."

"You looked so loving," Angelique explained, "even in sleep. I bet she didn't want to disturb that. I have to admit we both hesitated awakening you."

"I'm glad then. And she needs her rest." Helena hesitated. "Do you need me at rehearsal?"

"Are you comfortable with your poem?" Lindy asked. "I can work on the dance later. We actually plan to work fairly late. The Double Q have a gig tonight with a small group of improvisational musicians. They need to be there at 8, and I for one want to see it."

"You mean some jazz group?" I asked.

"It is too loose for jazz," Angelique explained. "Too sparse or not sparse enough. Not melodic at all. Pure improvisation. Have you heard of Derek Bailey or Fred Frith?"

"I haven't."

"Maybe John Zorn? He sometimes plays like that."

"I have. I think I know what you're talking about. Some of the Art Ensemble of Chicago can be like that. I'd like to come, too."

"Of course," Angelique smiled.

"But don't you need to rehearse with them?" I asked.

"We've played together a couple of times just in rehearsal spaces to see how we meshed. But those guys wanted to keep things fresh and surprising, so no, we won't be rehearsing ahead of time. Just need a few minutes to get things mic'ed."

"Nine o'clock concert?" I asked.

"Yes, but whoever comes can come in with us and watch us set up, as long as there are not too many."

"Just me and Joe, probably," said Lindy.

"I'll be with Christa," Helena agreed. "You can spend the night with Lindy and Angelique."

I nodded. "Tomorrow I can be with you and her. Lindy will be working with Sam and Barnaby I presume."

"Yes," Lindy smiled.

"What about the balance Father talked about? Keeping an equal amount of his and Simon's angels around you? Miwa and I balance Helen and Eva." Helena went blank. "Salomé," she said when she returned. "That's actually a better balance since Miwa's so much younger than Helen, even with Eva's reluctance in obeying her father regarding putting you and me in danger. That may have even changed."

"Somehow I doubt it," I smiled.

Helena smiled back, "Me too."

"Hurry up and shower, lazybones," Lindy smirked. "We've already wasted nearly an entire morning." She patted my naked butt when I got up, more of a spank combined with a shove.

"Hey," I said.

"Make it quick," she grumbled, but smiled and winked as well.

Angelique seemed interested in my swinging penis, not fully engorged but elongated. She looked like she wanted to join me in the shower but restrained herself. I ended up winking at her before exiting the bedroom.

"Joe," said my wife quietly before I entered the bathroom. "Give me a kiss. I plan on nestling up to Christa."

"Still wearing my musk?" I asked. "Come on. If you need to piss as much as me, you can do so and join me in the shower."

"Or I could use the bidet," she said, following me into the bathroom and closing the door.

"Probably best," I sighed, releasing my pent up urine. She took over holding my penis when the stream ended, giving it a shake. Lifting herself higher by rising onto her toes, I lowered my head to meet her mouth. During the kiss, I moaned, her hand gripping my penis harder and pulling on it, and she giggled in response to my response. I pulled her into a deeper, less distracted kiss for a few seconds before reluctantly releasing her body and her lips. She sat and pissed while I waited for the shower water to become hot enough.

By the time I finished the shower, even though I made it a short one, she had already left the bathroom. I flushed the toilet. The bidet hadn't affected the heat of my shower, but we couldn't be sure if the toilet would. Wiping away the mist that had collected on the mirror, I studied my face for stubble while brushing my teeth. After finishing, I opened the door to find an impatient Lindy, her hip cocked and her hand on it. "I suppose shaving is out?" I said.

"Get dressed," she ordered, "before this slut delays us any further."

"But Lindy," Angelique muttered as close to a whine as I ever heard from her.

Rolling her eyes, Lindy said, "Later, you slut."

"Yes Lindy," Angelique murmured obsequiously. It seemed the French genius always needed her Mistress.

In the Jewesses' limo, I asked, "Is she always this submissive?"

"Not always," Lindy replied and the two women giggled. "Beforehand yes. It's like foreplay. But once in bed..."

"Like uncaging a tigress," I finished. "You like playing dominant?"

"I do actually. She ... wants me to collar her."

"With a leash?" I joked, but I saw Angelique tremble a little.

"Yes," she murmured. "My Mis ... Helen found such things silly. Problem is, I can't call Lindy Mistress because of Helen. Neither of us want the association."

Mulling it over, I came up with "Overseer. He was the punisher of slaves for the master."

Angelique tested it. "Too clumsy, and it infers Helen has command over Lindy as well as me."

"How about Warden?" Lindy suggested. "You know, like cage, jail, prison."

"Yes Warden," Angelique tried and smiled. "But you should be my warden," she said to me. "I'll call you Wardeness," to Lindy.

"In charge of imprisoning you or letting you free," Lindy nodded. "Seems appropriate."

"What about whips and handcuffs?" I said, keeping it light.

"You like pain?" Angelique asked me.

"No, but..."

"Lindy?"

"Nope."

"But..." I tried again.

"How about handcuffs?" Angelique continued.

"That might be fun. Joe?"

"Um, maybe, but..."

The ladies laughed. "Like an uncaged lioness, remember Joe?" said Lindy. "In bed, everything changes."

"Sounds like fun," I smiled, my penis twitching toward hardness, "but perhaps I might be a lion to your lioness."

"You can try," Angelique replied, causing more laughter. Her eyes once again focused on the growing flesh between my thighs. She looked pleadingly at her Wardeness.

"Oh, go ahead, Slut," Lindy muttered.

Angelique's hand reached towards my groin, hovering, looking for my agreement. I gave it by pulling her face against mine for a steamy kiss. My other hand didn't need to guide her hand to the bulge that fascinated her. Fingers measured it with perfect force.

"God," she moaned when the kiss ended. Her other hand joined its mate at my crotch, pulling on my zipper tab.

"Wait, Slut," Lindy ordered.

"I need his cock," Angelique muttered. Not a whine. Almost a demand.

"Patience, Slut. We're almost there."

Angelique straddled my lap. One hand remained at my crotch, both our crotches, while the other pulled me into an even more passionate kiss.

I felt the limousine's arrival and heard the doors open and the large passenger space empty while Angelique rubbed her damp, panty covered pussy against my manhood, and thrust her tongue repeatedly into my mouth modeling her wish.

"You're released, Slut," I heard Lindy say.

Seconds later, my dick became freed from pants and boxers, and Angelique pulled aside her panties and mounted it.

"Fuck," she moaned as she bounced. "For unlawful carnal knowledge. That's my crime. You released me for more ... of ... it!" she squealed. As she came intensely, my hands slid below her skirt and took hold of her hips, fingers squishing her delightful soft round little ass cheeks, surprisingly naked.

"Thongs, you naughty slut," I exclaimed, pulling her harder against me.

"I wish I'd worn crotchless," she moaned, pulling open her blouse, sending buttons flying. I leaned forward as she arched back, my lips just reaching a pink taut nipple. They squeezed, and my tongued tip tickled before I moved to the other nipple. My hands began lifting her and pulling her against me. My hips lifted to create greater impact. Hers began lifting and letting loose in rhythm. I felt interior muscles squeeze my cock, giving me friction that quickened my release.

By the time I felt the tension of its imminence, our fuck had become chaotic. My cock thrust deep and at several different angles. My mouth went from nipple to nipple with teeth out chewing. It brought forth her second orgasm, as powerful as her first, and the squeezes became rippling convulsions around my cock. I pulled her down and pressed upwards with all my might and let my cum go, causing throbs against throbs in exquisite counterpoint.

Our panting slowed as my penis loosened and fell out, letting the plugged up moisture release onto my balls and the fancy leather seat.

"Good?" asked Lindy, beside us, her fingers damp and her thighs wide.

"Yes Wardeness, very," Angelique smiled loosely, leaning over and kissing her. She kissed me too before lifting off me and plopping onto her cute butt.

"Tissue or one of those fancy cloth napkins?" I asked her.

"Merci, non," she replied. "I wish to feel you squish inside me."

"And I don't mind essence of Angelique emanating from my loins," I returned.

"You mean essence of slut?" she argued.

"No. When we stop playing, your half-sister is the only one deserving of that title."

"Then you don't know me well," she kissed me on my cheek. "I let her lead, but benefited from her many conquests. This ... does not interest me so much anymore." Kissing me in illustration, softly and warmly on my lips, she did the same for Lindy.

When I followed them into the basement studio, Eva could barely look into my eye. I saw her sitting in the little audience platform. Her posture also communicated a distance from the four Jewesses who all had smug looks when I glanced at them. JB sat near Seraphine, the youngest, chatting amiably, unaware of the meaness within that charming woman which I could see in her smugness.

"What did he do?" I asked my lover, kneeling in front of her. "Please. Tell me."

"Oh Joe," Eva sniffled. "I..." She rose and took my hand and pulled me to Lindy.

"What's wrong," my dear friend asked her.

"Do ... Do you need me right away?"

"No. I'm conferring with the Double Q for a bit while the dancers stretch. Take however much time you need."

Eva nodded and pulled me to the back exit and outside. We walked through the geometric garden, large and beautifully designed to be colorful even in the middle of summer, a sort of decorous creek within it interrupted by the occasional fountain and manmade cascade giving a watery background sound to the place, placid and calming, perfect for meditation or contemplation. Not fitting for the moment and Eva's disturbed mood, so we traversed it, arriving at a more mundane grassy knoll and a tight hedge just behind it that lined the edge of the property. A gap appeared, and we passed through it. A huge oak stood before us with a thick root emerging near its base. Eva sat atop the root, tapping beside her. So I sat where she tapped.

"What did he do?" I asked her.

"He fucked me," she said.

"That fucker," I seethed.

She laughed bitterly. "Obviously."

"He raped you."

"I don't know about that."

"You wanted it?"

"I have wanted it. Don't look so surprised. You've seen him. Have you ever seen such a handsome man?"

"It looks ugly on him," I muttered. "A mask covering cruelty and evil."

"He's my father."

"And he raped you. He raped your mother and he raped you."

"No. No! She loved him. I love him Joe. He's my father."

"Fuck!" I exclaimed. "I'm sorry Eva. Of course you love him. And you're attracted to him. You wanted him. All the angels want their master. Salomé. Helen. That Indian angel. Why would you be different? Nick tried to resist the angels' needs. He mostly succeeded, but when he didn't, it turned out tragically. The angel became mortal and his seed created a stillborn infant."

"He ... he must think, since I'm pregnant, from a mortal's seed, his seed could be viable."

"Like what he attempted with Natasha, changing the DNA of the fetus. Did he inject you with anything?"

"Of course, silly, with his sperm."

"No. I mean Nick said he's tested something to change a fetus. Some sort of Nazi generated experiment."

"Nick's full of shit. Don't you remember that girl in Africa?"

"Myo," I muttered. "Didn't she conceive twins with one girl having Nick's genetics? Is that what your father wants?"

"I don't know. I don't think so. I think he wants to change your fetus. Make it more his somehow."

"Yeah, that's what Nick thought he tried with Natasha. You know your father did rape her, and tried to rape Michiko. Did he rape you?"

"He..."

"Did he rape you!?!"

"Yes! No! I don't know! He said I deserved it! He said I refused his command!"

"So he punished you by raping you?"

"I wanted him to fuck me for so long," she whimpered. "Since I first had lustful thoughts."

"But not today. Not anymore."

"He could have. He could have made me ready. But he wanted me to know he was punishing me. And he told me I had to submit, to show my loyalty, because..."

"He wanted to influence the fetus."

"Yes."

"Because he underestimated my influence."

"Or he had to be sure he didn't."

We both nodded. "But Joe," she continued. "What is it about you? You impregnate angels and minions."

"Just Simon's minions."

"Helen's minions."

"Isn't that the same thing?"

"Is it?"

We shrugged. "But it's the angels, me and Helena, that shows you're special, that you're unique. Only Nick has impregnated an angel."

"I wonder if Simon has. He must have some awareness of the consequences. Would it have been via Nick's terrible experiment? Would he have known?"

"That makes sense," said Eva. "He might have found out even earlier. Stop changing the subject. What makes you different? You're not eternal, are you?"

I laughed. "Of course not. I get sick. In fact I got a pretty bad case of Mono as a teenager. I bleed, and don't just stop bleeding all of a sudden. It takes about the same it takes any mortal to heel."

"But since you met Nick, have you... ?"

"It's only been a couple months," I reminded her, the shortness of that time, as usual, surprising me.

"But it's something with the sperm," she pointed out. "It's always something with sperm for them. It's your uniqueness, and their obsession, both in its curative and aphrodisiac powers, and its power to impregnate. The latter you have in spades. What about the former?"

"I ... I've sure had more luck with the ladies than I could have ever imagined. You and the others, you're definitely way beyond what I would expect."

"Helena told me how shy you were, how you couldn't even ask Lindy for a date without tripping over your tongue or getting it to move at all. Have you always been that way?"

"Yes, even with experiencing relationships with amazing women."

"You've dated beautiful women before?"

"Beautiful and amazing."

"How?"

"I just stumble into it I guess."

"Or they place themselves in your way for you to stumble."

After contemplating this, images of girlfriends parading through my head, each different yet all quite attractive, and the circumstances of the seductions, of befriending and then moving with surprising speed into more intimate relationships, I finally replied, "Maybe."

"You know it's more than cum that attracts women to Nick and Simon. You know it's whatever liquid they exude, whether it be spit or piss or blood or sweat."

"Like pheromones," I nodded. "That answers my next question. It's not like they gave me a blowjob before the attraction or seduction happened."

"But it didn't hurt," said Eva with a smirk. "Just being filled with it in an altogether different and much more appreciative orifice didn't hurt my attraction to you. I think when you shot me full of potent seed, it thrilled me more than any time before, even after learning of the devastating consequences."

"I'm sorry about that."

"I'm not," she smiled and kissed me. "Besides, it may not be all that devastating after all. And it may turn out you end up living just as long as us, and I mean the immortal us."

"How can that happen?"

"How can any of what you've witnessed happen in the mortal, normal world, Joe? Things decay. People die. And yet neither happens to us. Can I try something?" She pulled a familiar blade from her thigh, held unseen by me in a scabbard attached to her jeans. It had a pale blue hue, much like her eyes.

"Do all Simon's angels carry those?" I asked.

"Sometimes, when Father deems it necessary. And no, I haven't carried it while with you. From the beginning, when we met outside that dance studio, I couldn't be seen with it. I definitely couldn't dance with it."

"Simon insisted you wear it?"

"Yes. Of course I can't when we rehearse."

"Any of his angels could have attacked with one of those, just as Gia did."

"Not against Nick. He's quicker than any of us."

"Then why the attempt?"

"I think Gia would have had the best access. She obviously looks nothing like what Nick would expect from one of Simon's angels. And I believe you were used to point Nick out to her."

"Why not you?"

"Simon's worried about my ambivalence."

"She wasn't attacking me."

"Are you sure?"

I swallowed. "Helen wears those as well?"

"Hers is golden," Eva sneered as if describing the gaudiest item ever worn by a woman. "A dark gold like those silly crowns she insists on wearing. And no, she'd never use it on Nick. He may be her grandfather, but I think she sees him as her father somehow, whom she rebelled against and yet can't help still loving. And you? She finds you useful."

"I already impregnated the clones," I pointed out. "Speaking of which, only two have shown interest in me."

Eva chuckled. "And who of those have you showed interest? Consuela being Consuela had to make her move on you, sort of forcing an interest, and Angelique..."

"I became intimate with her in an altogether more intimate situation."

"That and she's brilliant and amazing, just your type."

I nodded and chuckled. "That too."

"Let me," Eva said, taking my hand and opening up the palm. "I won't go too deep." When I nodded and cringed, she sliced my flesh. It actually didn't hurt all that much, at least at the moment. The slice, at the heel of my thumb, measured not quite an inch. Blood seeped out. We watched. It didn't heal right away. "Maybe I should have done this in the bathroom," Eva grimaced. "Sorry. I guess we better get inside. I'll meet you in the studio. I'll go get a Band-Aid."

Having to press the thumb of my other hand against the cut, I had no hand left to take hers. She wrapped an arm around me instead, and our hips rubbed or bounced against each other as we headed back. She kissed me at the entrance to the downstairs studio and darted off to fetch the Band-Aid.

I realized both of us needed the conversation we had. Her rape by her father became less of an issue. She became less hurt, and my seething quieted. I still wanted to kill the asshole, but I let the thought recede from being front-most in my mind. However, seeing the Jewesses, my eyes sent them daggers.

"Where's Eva?" Lindy asked me.

"Went to get me a Band-Aid," I said, showing her my hand.

"What happened?"

"A test?" I shrugged.

She shrugged back and returned to the huddle of dancers and Angelique.

I took off my shoes and socks and my jeans, revealing tights underneath. Lindy trained me well, but I found the dance uniform helped me move easier, and wearing just shorts for instance would be murder on my knees when rubbed naked against the floor.

JB came to me while I awaited Eva. "You okay?" he asked.

"It's nothing," I replied, figuring he referred to the cut.

"The way you looked at the Pereire women, it's like you wanted to do them some damage."

"I guess I have trust issues with them," I shrugged.

"Yeah, Michiko said the same thing."

"What did Bob say?" I asked my big blond friend.

"He didn't actually argue with her, but he didn't agree either. Bob and I have had some pretty incredible conversations, especially with the two younger of the four."

"Nothing beyond conversations?"

He blushed.

I sighed. "I know Bob and Keiko spent the night with Seraphine. You?"

"Marietta, her mother."

I thought "Shit," but said, "Good?"

He nodded. "For both of us. But..."

"Yes?"

"Bob did end up saying to watch my back with her when I saw him this morning."

"He came back?" I asked the obvious. "Why didn't he come to rehearsal?"

"Exhaustion?" JB shrugged, and we laughed.

"Listen," I said, seeing Eva approach. "Call him later. I'll have the Jewesses' limo pick him up. Angelique and her group are doing a really cool show tonight and I think Bob would love it."

"Why not just meet him at the hotel? You're going to need to change."

"I really want to hang with you guys."

"Sure," he smiled.

As it turned out, after working the two encore pieces into what seemed like near perfection, by early afternoon Lindy decided to work on Sam and Barnaby's pas de deux despite them not expected until the following morning, and she didn't need me for that. However, she did want my wife there for the poem. So, along with Vance who wanted more time with his new boyfriend, JB and I left in the limo which picked up Helena and Christa at the hotel and dropped us off there. I managed to hug Christa before they departed, and she brought my head down for a warm kiss.

"I loved waking up to your beautiful wife lying beside me," she told me. "But it will be even better with the both of you."

I smiled and told her I looked forward to it.

Despite not being needed, as it would be Eva and Miwa as stand-ins for Barnaby and Sam, Sheila decided to stay at the rehearsal soaking in Lindy's genius I suppose. Having the womanly Eva stand in for Barnaby made sense only as a last resort. Neither Vance's smaller stature and slimness nor my height and lack of grace could work as a match. Eva had a thicker presence, even if thickness happened differently. She stood taller than the petite Miwa similarly to Barnaby's height compared to the relatively tall and lithe Sam. And of course, she had awe inspiring grace. She told me later she had fun playing male, imagining outer rather than inner plumbing, to the point that an amused Lindy had to pull her back from her playful exaggeration.

Whatever the reasons, I got to spend Saturday afternoon and evening in Paris with my best friend and our shared buddy, just the three of us. And we had a blast.

It continued well into the night hearing the Double Q play with three British improvisational musicians, at least for most of us. I don't think JB got it, but Lindy and Eva loved it nearly as much I did. Of the others at the rehearsal, the Double Q gave them a taste, playing a recording of it, and they, especially Christa, decided it wasn't their thing. Helena seemed to take Christa's side, which I admit disheartened me a little. We didn't have to agree on everything, but the more the better.

Later I found out Helena actually wanted to join us, but didn't because of Christa. Though I always trust her, she convinced me completely when she became enthusiastic about Angelique's recording of the event, and insisted on listening to it. It thrilled me, even more than the music, witnessing her enjoyment.

After the actual show, Eva and I came home noisy and tipsy and horny to the point I had to shush her.

"Shush yourself," Eva growled, pushing me into the main bedroom and onto the bed. Straddling my lap, she undid my buttons just as I did hers. "You know they're awake, probably just keeping quiet just for us." She whipped open my shirt dramatically, kissing my chest, before ripping off her own and leaning back and reaching back to undo her bra. It too got flung away. "Probably listening in to our fuck," she added before crushing her wonderful tit flesh against me and kissing me passionately. Hands dove for unbuckling and unbuttoning and unzipping pants. Hopping off the bed to remove her pants and panties, she unceremoniously pulled all coverings of my hard cock to my knees, letting it spring up.

"Perfect," she growled, pouncing on it with her mouth, and then, seconds later, her pussy. "Fuck yes," she roared.

"Fuck," I also exclaimed, loving her wet hot tightness surround my cock to its base. "I wanted to taste you."

"Later," she moaned, already bounding on top of me. "I need to be fucked."

"You seem to be doing the fucking," I pointed out breathlessly.

"Are you complaining?" she asked, but didn't allow a response as her mouth immediately pressed against mine.

Missing seeing her breasts bounce, her aggressive tongue play definitely made up for it.

My hands took hold of firm globes, her ass proving once more to be a perfect size for them, and squeezed the smooth, resilient flesh, pulling and lifting her as she sent my cock deep and lifted off, adding my part to the exquisite friction.

But Eva had command of this particular fuck. "Bite my nipples," she exclaimed when she broke the kiss, pulling my head to where she needed my mouth. "Yes!" she yelled when I chewed one. "Fuck" she shouted when I attacked the other. She bounced even harder and faster on me, and without the aid of my hands, which I used to twist the unchewed nipple and to ravage her clit.

Less than a minute later she ceased all bouncing, her groin pressing into mine and undulating, my hands once more adding to the pressure via her ass cheeks as I lifted my hips to grind upwards, my teeth tugging at one distended nipple and then the other. "Fuck Yes!" she growled. "So good," she moaned. "God," she purred before releasing all tension. My mouth, letting go of her nipple, greeted hers. Her lips pressed hotly and loosely on mine as her nostrils did the work of bringing needed oxygen to her excited body. Meanwhile my cock, as hard as ever, savored the exquisite pulses and shivers surrounding it. It probably wouldn't have been long before I too reached my peak, so I remained in a high level of appreciation for all the things her pussy did to my cock.

"Still hard?" she murmured between kisses.

"Mmm-hmm," I answered.

"You want to taste me now?" she asked.

"Maybe later," I replied, turning us over, still joined and lifting her legs high. We grinned at each other, me marveling at the beauty of her pink tinged face. I glanced to the head of the bed—we lay sideways across it--and leaned over to take hold of a pillow, placing it beneath her ass.

As I began slow strokes, making love rather than fucking, my hands curved in from where my elbows held me up, taking hold of her breasts once again, she pulled me down for a kiss. Again we kept it gentle and loving, even teasing. Tongues played rather than assaulted.

Though the strokes may have been slow and steady, they didn't lack intensity. Nor did they lack diversity. We shifted, causing shifting angles. She'd find an appealing one and I kept it that way for a few strokes, but we moved on until another became discovered.

In the midst of this, she murmured, "I love you, Joe."

"I love you, Eva," I replied.

"I love you both," we heard sniffled from behind me, and felt the mouth that issued it press against my balls, lips surrounding them, tongue teasing them. And I felt a finger press against my shaft along the top where Eva's clit lay getting rubbed.

"Helena," Eva murmured.

"Don't mind me," my wife said. "Keep making love to my husband."

"I do," Eva replied. "I am. And I would never find you distracting. You excite me too much for that."

"Shh. Kiss him."

She did, as gently as before but with even more passion and love. I felt my balls bathed in heat and moisture, and Helena must have added more pressure to her clit rubbing, because both of us moaned into each other's mouths. And pleasure seized us.

Immediately I began quickening and intensifying the thrusts. Even with my balls no longer enclosed in warmth, the friction more than made up for it. And even though our lips separated, allowing gasps, eyes continued communicating our love. Lifting up gave my wife access to Eva's nipples. Lips took over for where my fingers had been, and teeth. The hand not rubbing Eva's clit took hold of her other breast. My hands moved down, using Eva's hips to pull her into my thrusts. Eyes never strayed from watching the pleasure in each other's faces, and the love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.