Diamond Rose - Cover

Diamond Rose

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 28: Di

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28: Di - Diamond Rose Gantry is a teenager who's been in foster care since she was three. Jason Peters is a twenty-four year old mechanic trying to start his own garage and looking for some help around the house. When an acquaintance suggests he foster an older kid it seems like the perfect solution. The unlikely pair form an unexpected connection, but trouble comes when they stumble on a scam that leads to something far worse.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Analingus   Slow  

The knock at the door came just as Di put the finishing touches on her makeup. When Anne opened it, Di heard a man identify himself as the wedding coordinator and say he'd come to bring them down to the small poolside park. He also had a lovely bouquet of blue and yellow violas that Anne held for a moment before passing them to Di with a wistful sigh.

Anne had put on a lovely blue dress to stand as her maid of honor. As they followed the coordinator to the elevators, Di began to feel the anxiety in her stomach. She had no reason to worry, but holding the bouquet and walking towards her husband-to-be sped her heart and dried her mouth.

And when she walked out of the hotel, there he was. Jason wore a black shirt and pants with a thin silver tie. Every line was pressed, every crease tight. His hair was combed back to expose his wide-eyed gaze as she walked between the empty chairs. The only people who would witness their wedding were Anne and the hotel staff that was present.

A thin woman in black with a brass name tag snapped pictures while the sounds of classical music flowed from hidden speakers. The officiant looked like Friar Tuck in black robes, his halo of white hair around a bald spot instead of a tonsure. He smiled at her approach, nodding along with the music until she stood in front of Jason.

"You have come here today to declare before those present that you, Jason William, and you, Diamond Rose, wish to be wed. I have the pleasure to officiate your union and have spent an hour hearing about your lives from this young man." He nodded at Jason who blushed at her raised eyebrow.

"Sorry," he whispered to her. "I got nervous."

"S'okay," she said and squeezed the stems of the flowers.

"But these ceremonies don't really wed two people. The union happens in its own time long before you arrive here, as it obviously has with you as well. We will say the words, sign the license, and then this will become a loving milestone as you continue on your way in life together."

He looked out at Anne and further before saying, "Who comes to witness the union of these two in the bonds of matrimony?"

"I do," Anne said from just behind Di.

"Then I have just two questions to ask. Diamond Rose Gantry, do you take Jason to be your lawfully wedded husband. To love, honor, and cherish as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Di whispered, her heart hammering like mad in her chest.

"And do you, Jason William Peters, Take Di to be your lawfully wedded wife. To love, honor, and cherish as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Jason breathed and bit his lip. She could see his jaws clench as he tried to keep his composure.

"Jason, place the ring that is a symbol of your union on Di's finger."

He slipped the perfectly sized ring on her steady finger.

"Di, place the ring that is a symbol of your union on Jason's finger."

She slipped the ring off her thumb and slid it on his ring finger with a happy cry.

"Then by the power vested in me by the state of Florida, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Like magnets held close and set free, Di and Jason came together to welcome their union with a kiss. It opened quickly, then Jason pushed his lips to her ear to hold her close.

"I love you," he whispered. "Thank you for being my wife."

His words burned deep, cracking the last bits of fear around her heart. Nothing else mattered now, not her past, not social services, just this strong man who lifted her up and let her grow.

Anne was clapping and crying when they parted. "I'm so happy for you!"

Jason hugged her and said, "Thank you for everything, Anne. We'll never forget you."

"Of course not, I'll be vacationing in North Carolina and dropping in unannounced, just like a mother-in-law should," she laughed.

"I hope you don't mind, but we're gonna skip your reception," Di said.

"His idea or yours?" Anne asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Mine," Di confessed.

"Have fun!" She called as the newlyweds started back to the hotel.

Di and Jason ran back to their room, but she couldn't tell who was pulling who. Jason waved his bracelet across the sensor as they fell through the door laughing. The room smelled of food before Di saw the steak sandwiches on the table. A bottle of champagne was cooling in a bucket next to the bed with a plate of strawberries next to it. The bed was turned back with scattered rose petals covering the pillows and scenting the air.

"Oh Jason," Di whispered as she took it all in.

"You had Anne to talk to. I got bored," he said and turned her to face him. "Hi, Wife."

"Hi, Husband," she said and stood on her toes to kiss him.

"That dress looks amazing on you, but it might look even better tossed on the floor over there."

She reached down to grip the bottom of her dress, pulled it off over her head, and tossed it where he indicated. Under it she only wore thigh high stockings and heels.

"Better?" she asked as his eyes loved her body.

He tugged off his tie, unable to take his eyes off her. When he fumbled with his buttons she stepped closer to help. "Di, you are so ... damn, I'm a lucky man."

"Yes," she said as she pushed his shirt off his shoulders and ran her hands over his bare chest. "Yes, you are."

They kissed while she helped him get his belt and pants open. He stepped out of his shoes without breaking the kiss and she pushed down his pants and boxer-briefs. "Not so fast this time?" he begged as she tugged him to follow her to bed.

"No," she said as she climbed backwards on the bed. "I want to taste your easy one. Then we can eat while you get your strength back. Then I want to spend a long time figuring out which way we like best."

"Oh." Jason had a shell-shocked look on his face, but his smile grew wider as she kissed him down to lay on his back.

Her lips tickled along the muscles of his chest while she inhaled his scent. Moving around between his thighs, she leaned over and sucked his lightly hairy nipple before moving down. He stroked her hair until she reached his stomach, then he trembled and moaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.