Diamond Rose - Cover

Diamond Rose

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 25: Jason

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25: Jason - Diamond Rose Gantry is a teenager who's been in foster care since she was three. Jason Peters is a twenty-four year old mechanic trying to start his own garage and looking for some help around the house. When an acquaintance suggests he foster an older kid it seems like the perfect solution. The unlikely pair form an unexpected connection, but trouble comes when they stumble on a scam that leads to something far worse.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Analingus   Slow  

Jason barely got the door open before Di was pushing him backwards towards the bed. The room was lit with a single bedside lamp, but the distant flickers of fireworks from the park still sparked colors on the walls. Di fumbled with his belt and the button on his jeans before he whipped off his shirt and took over getting his own pants off.

"I want you now," she whispered as her own clothes hit the floor at the foot of the bed in a mad scramble. "I can't wait for tomorrow."

"D-Di," he stuttered as her cool fingers clasped his shaft. Her mouth stopped his words as she stood on her bare toes. Turning him around, she knelt on the bed and drew Jason after her by his lips and cock.

"Come in me," she begged. "I need to feel you."

Jason struggled with his worries and her demand. "I will, but I don't want to hurt you."

She sighed and fell back against the pillows, her knees drawing up as she reached down to touch herself. The ring on her left hand glittered as the fireworks flashed. "I can't believe all you've done for me. Let me do this for you."

"But I want this for you, too," he grinned as he moved between her legs.

Kissing up her thigh to her wet heat confirmed she was ready. He kissed her furry mons and opened her carefully with his tongue and fingers. The bright flavor and musky scent made his heart surge. When he continued kissing up her stomach she sighed and tilted her hips, pulling at his shoulders to bring his lips to hers faster.

"This feels so right," she murmured as her feet moved down the backs of his thighs. Straining downward, she moved her hands to slide past his hips to pull him closer. When his shaft rubbed against her wet slit, her hips moved to capture him with a gasp. "Oh God..."

Jason was close enough to feel her warmth around his tip. "Wait, let me..."

Di's legs flexed hard and drove him deeper inside. Her body offered a moment of resistance, but her cry sounded more like pleasure than pain. Rocking her hips, she whined into his neck. "More," she breathed.

That word, more, and her wet embrace drew him in. There was only token resistance as he pushed to fill her depths. She whined and bit his shoulder, holding on as he backed out to fill her again. "Di," he gasped. "Oh baby."

They found a tempo together, communicating through squeezes and gasps until everything suddenly clicked. Jason remained hyper aware of her reactions, looking for any sign of discomfort or distress. He had planned to wait until their wedding night and to take things slowly. This had happened so fast he barely had time to savor the moment before he was riding the crest to a fast ending.

"I need to slow down," he panted.

She clutched him closer and kissed his sweaty face. "No," she insisted. "Don't stop." Her body arched beneath him, her fingertips digging in to spur him on.

He lifted himself on his arms, bringing his chest to her lips. She tensed but continued to move with him as he sped up. Grinding against her from the new angle stopped her breath, but also helped hold off his inevitable end for a few moments. From her blissful expression she approved.

"I won't last much longer," he whispered.

She held her breath, then panted a few times to hold it again. Her fingers never stopped; one moment clutching his shoulders, the next rubbing along his back. It was finally too much and he buried himself as deep as he could go.

"I'm done," he gasped. "Oh Di!"

"Yes," she crowed as she reached down to pull at his hips.

The feeling of being inside her in that moment, knowing she wanted him there despite the possible consequences, brought his mouth to hers. The hungry kisses raised his heat even higher while her body drank him dry. When he collapsed, she kept hold of him, kissing his cheeks while he recovered.

"I'm going to love being married to you," Di sang softly in his ear.

"I was so worried I'd hurt you," he said into the fragrant hair at her neck. The scent was a rich blend of her familiar musk and the perfume of hotel soaps.

"It didn't hurt." The happy murmur was followed by a sigh. "Well, it did a little bit but I don't care. I could feel it when you let go. It's even better than I dreamed. Like heat and love mixing deep inside me."

"I'm still there," he said and flexed his softening shaft inside her.

"That feels so weird," she said and reached up to touch his hair. "You're inside me. I mean, all the way."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.