Diamond Rose - Cover

Diamond Rose

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 24: Di

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24: Di - Diamond Rose Gantry is a teenager who's been in foster care since she was three. Jason Peters is a twenty-four year old mechanic trying to start his own garage and looking for some help around the house. When an acquaintance suggests he foster an older kid it seems like the perfect solution. The unlikely pair form an unexpected connection, but trouble comes when they stumble on a scam that leads to something far worse.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Analingus   Slow  

After a quick shower and fresh change of clothes, Jason grabbed Di's hand as they walked into the restaurant at the top of the hotel. They didn't have reservations and didn't know what to expect, but Jason insisted they could eat at the bar if they had to. There was a crowd waiting when they got off the elevator, so Jason dragged Di through to the bar where they sat on tall stools.

"What can I get you to drink?" a handsome dark-skinned bartender asked.

Di glanced at his name-tag and said, "Hi Curtis, I'd like a Coke please."

"Do you have a Hefeweizen on tap?" Jason asked.

"Sure do," Curtis smiled. "Can I scan your bracelets to verify your age and start a tab?" He waved a plastic wand over both of their wrists and got two green lights. "You're both good to go. I'll be back with your drinks."

Di grinned at the prospect of sharing some champagne with her husband. "Did that mean I could drink if I wanted?" Di whispered to Jason.

He shrugged and leaned close to her ear. "I never had to show anyone your ID when we checked in. Maybe it's because I'm legal and we're getting married?"

She couldn't resist turning her head to kiss him. "I've never had a drink." The idea made her skin tingle as she scanned all the bottles behind the bar.

"This is going to be a weekend of firsts." His eyes sparkled as he kissed her back.

"Tonight's gonna be so hard," she said as she slid her hand up his thigh.

"It already is," he laughed and squirmed away from her fingers.

"God, y'all are too fucking cute." The drunk woman at Di's left gave her a bleary eyed glance. She was older, in her forties maybe, and had a martini glass sitting in front of her.

"I'm sorry?" Jason asked with an angry burr in his voice.

"Are you here for a destination wedding?" Her bitterness was softened by the tear that slid down the crease of her nose until she wiped it off with the back of her hand. The jewelry and clothing she wore looked expensive, but Di didn't know enough to judge.

"No, but we are getting married this weekend," Di said. She felt sympathy for the woman's obvious distress and squeezed Jason's leg to warn him off saying something mean.

"I was too, until my aunt caught the groom kissing the best man tonight after dinner." She drained her martini. "Curtis?" she yelled and waved her empty at him.

"Damn," Di hissed. "I'm so sorry to hear that."

"But, hey, at least I can look forward to enjoying the reception I paid for."

"Are you gonna be okay?" Di asked. "Do you have family or friends staying here with you?"

"I'll be fine," she sighed. "It's not like this was my first rodeo. As far as friends go, we all live out in east Orlando so I'm on my own until the party tomorrow night. Sorry to intrude on your happiness. I'm Anne, by the way."

"I'm Di and this is Jason," Di said as she leaned back into his arms. He pulled her closer and kissed her hair.

"You really are cute together," she said with a wistful smile. "Hey, you should come to my reception tomorrow night. It's an open bar!"

"Sorry, we have plans," Jason said.

"No we don't," Di said with a laugh. "We're gonna do the park tomorrow and then find someone around here to marry us."

"Here's your drinks," Curtis said as he sat a martini, beer, and coke on the counter. "Would you like to see the bar menu?"

"Can we just get a couple of steak sandwiches with fries?" Jason asked. They'd discussed the option when they saw the crowd waiting for tables.

"Sure can. Anything for you, Ma'am?" Curtis asked Anne.

"Hah! He ma'am'd me," Anne laughed. "Maybe a few extra olives." She turned back to Di. "So you guys don't have one of the resort wedding packages?"

"No," Di answered. She leaned away from Jason so they could get their drinks. "Jason had to come here for business and we decided to take advantage of the opportunity."

"Well, I can't get a refund on my wedding package. I wish I could give it to you." Anne was looking past Di with an odd expression on her face, but when Di looked back Jason just shrugged at her.

"That's sweet," Di said. The idea held some appeal, but it would be a waste. "I wouldn't know what to do with it anyway. We don't have family or friends here. Heck, I don't even have a wedding dress."

"Shut up!" Anne opened her mouth and eyes wide. "That's it. There is no way I'm gonna let a friend of mine get married without a dress. This calls for a makeover and shopping spree!"

"We couldn't impose on you," Jason said with an odd tension in his voice. Di looked back and caught him giving Anne a significant look. He blushed when he saw she'd spotted it.

"What's going on?" Di demanded. He had never hidden anything from her before but the guilty look proved he was now.

Jason sighed and hung his head. "I was trying to surprise you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.