Diamond Rose
Chapter 21: Jason

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21: Jason - Diamond Rose Gantry is a teenager who's been in foster care since she was three. Jason Peters is a twenty-four year old mechanic trying to start his own garage and looking for some help around the house. When an acquaintance suggests he foster an older kid it seems like the perfect solution. The unlikely pair form an unexpected connection, but trouble comes when they stumble on a scam that leads to something far worse.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Analingus   Slow  

Di chuckled as she crawled up his body and put her wet slit on his stomach.

"Don't stop," he begged as he clutched her hips to move her closer to his mouth.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Put your knees over my shoulders," he said as he continued to tug.

"Uh ... okay," she said and straddled his neck like he asked. In seconds he had slipped his arms between her legs and lifted his chin to put his mouth directly on her slit. "Oh my God..."

She was already soaked. The slick nubbin extended past her lower lips, begging to be sucked. One gentle lick was all it took and she put her palms on his forehead to grind onto his face.

"Oh yeah," he growled around her wet flesh. The bright coppery taste of her flooded his mouth.

"More," she begged in a tense whisper.

At her mercy, he took what she offered to his mouth to suck and lick with complete abandon. She balanced on her palms, her fingers clutching at his hair as she rode her way to release.

"Oh God," she cried. "More!"

The underside of his tongue scraped over his teeth, but he ignored the pain for her pleasure. She shifted her hips back and forth, giving him tantalizing tastes of her entire slit. He probed with his tongue to reach deeper inside her body. For one brief moment he felt his chin push between her cheeks and rub the puckered opening between them before she hissed air through her teeth.

"What're you doing?" she whispered. His answer was to pull her hips forward until he could reach that hot spot again, licking around the forbidden flesh while she squirmed. "Oh Jason..."

From then on her frenzied motions offered every bit to his hungry mouth. He feasted, encouraging her with every touch and sound to give into pleasure. She rocked faster, her breath coming in fits and gasps. He was drowning in her wetness, suffocating in her flesh, but he couldn't stop until she was done.

At times he grew light-headed from lack of breath, but he never stopped moving his lips and tongue. While his lips pulled at her flesh, his tongue teased and twisted, pushed and probed until she whimpered. Rocking steady at last, he attacked the nubbin she placed on his lips. Sucking at it like a tiny cock, he swirled his tongue around and around until her voice rose.

"Yes, yes," she repeated like a mantra. When she quickened, the refrain became, "Oh God, oh Jason."

Opening his mouth wide he sucked her entire furry mound into his mouth, licking swirls until she cried out. Looking up at her body, past her flat stomach and bare breasts, her face shone out her pleasure. Her mouth open but her eyes squeezed shut, she called out his name with a cry that stirred him to arousal again.

Then suddenly too sensitive, she pushed away from his greedy mouth to collapse on the bed next to him. Panting and shaking, Di threw her arm across his chest and nestled close to him. He drew her closer with his arm, running his hand up her bare back.

Di patted Jason's stomach with her open hand. "I wanna do that again," she purred.

"Me too," he whispered back. "You're beyond amazing, you know that?"

"I'm beyond hungry," she said and climbed over him to reach the shelf where he'd sat the plate of peach slices. Her breast hung over his mouth so he suckled her until she pulled away with a wet pop and a laugh. "That tickles."

"I know," he said, his eyes following her as she sat up cross-legged in bed.

"Want one?" She held a slice in front of his lips.

When he opened his mouth, she touched the furry skin on his tongue. The drops of peach juice were so sweet it made his teeth ache. While he chewed her gift, she ran her fingers around his face and lips.

"More?" she asked.

He nodded and said, "I love when you say that word." The peach slice slipped between his lips.

She blushed and grinned. "You make me feel dirty in a good way. I never knew it could be so good." She bit the next peach slice and pulled the skin off with her teeth, then ate the flesh in small bites.

"Watching you cum is the greatest pleasure in my life." He meant every word. Her pleasure meant more to him than his own. Words stirred in his heart and pushed their way out. "I want to spend everyday learning more about you and every night making love to you. I'm so glad you're going to be my wife."

Her smile grew until he spoke the last words, then her eyes filled. She leaned over to kiss him tenderly, her mouth and the flavor of peaches drove all other thoughts from his head. She kissed him until he gasped, then she sat up and fed him another peach.

"We need to get your strength up," she whispered to him through smiling lips.

Jason crawled up to the headboard and got the bottle of liquid coconut oil Di had left there. Di scooted back until she could lean against the headboard to stretch her legs out. While she continued to feed them both, he warmed oil in his hands and worked them into the skin of her feet.

The scars from the skin grafts on her lower legs and feet weren't bad at all. Her toes didn't appear to have been burned, but the scars on her soles and calves had faded to a mottled pink. He suspected her hesitation in wearing sandals or shorts was more of a mental hangup than a physical reality.

"That feels so good," she murmured.

"It was time to return the favor," Jason smiled. Touching her nude body drove his own body to respond. She put the empty plate aside and slid down to rest her head on the pillows.

Moving closer, Jason continued to rub the slick oil on her thighs. She had very sparse body hair. The light colored hair on her thighs had never been shaved and with the scars on her lower legs there was very little hair there. The hair on her mons was trimmed neat but was surprisingly soft compared to his own.

Di shut her eyes and gave a contented sigh as she relaxed into the bed. Her feet rolled to the sides, opening her thighs slightly for his touch. He got close enough to her mons to feel the hairs tickling on the backs of his hands, then skipped up to her stomach.

"You missed a spot," she sang with a lazy half-smile.

"You wanted to trim my fingernails first," he sang back and made her chuckle.

"Good point."

He poured some oil into her navel and reclined next to her with his head on his hand. Using her stomach as a finger bowl, he worked the oil into the skin around her breasts. Watching her face, her eyebrows drew together and she bit her lower lip while his fingers worked her nipples to points.

Di moved her arms up, putting her wrists behind her head to give him full access. She had shaved her armpits smooth but he resisted the temptation to taste her there. The flavorful coconut scent made his stomach growl as he continued to massage her soft breasts.

"Hungry?" she whispered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.