Diamond Rose - Cover

Diamond Rose

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 20: Di

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20: Di - Diamond Rose Gantry is a teenager who's been in foster care since she was three. Jason Peters is a twenty-four year old mechanic trying to start his own garage and looking for some help around the house. When an acquaintance suggests he foster an older kid it seems like the perfect solution. The unlikely pair form an unexpected connection, but trouble comes when they stumble on a scam that leads to something far worse.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Analingus   Slow  

Di hung up Jason's cell phone and burst out laughing. "I can't believe you just said that!"

"It was worth it," Jason grinned. "Would you email the recording to Dorothy while we still have signal?"

"This app?" she asked and held up the phone to show him the ear-shaped icon.

"That's the one," he said. "Hey, looks like our exit for the rest area is coming up. I had to find one with pull through parking so I don't have to back this beast up."

"I think I figured it out," Di said as she navigated the app and sent it to Dorothy's cell phone. "Okay, it's sending now."

"Thanks."

It was such a little word, but the way he said it made her stomach flutter. She took off her seat belt and climbed out of the passenger seat. Balancing in the moving vehicle, she kissed his cheek and went back to the kitchen to pull out the dinner she brought along for them from home.

Di had stocked up the little refrigerator with the things from the house that wouldn't last the four days they'd be gone. She'd planned their dinner to include the leftover chicken from their Sunday night dinner with Michelle and Lauren, a German potato salad she'd made from a recipe online, and two soft peaches at the peak of ripeness.

The kitchen in the RV had all the comforts of home in space saving sizes. Di rocked back and forth as she got out some of the McGowen's plates and flatware and began to set the table. When Jason finally brought the RV to a stop in the rest area parking lot, she brought the food to the table. Jason pulled down the privacy shades over the front windshield then put the radio on an easy listening station before he joined her in the back.

"I'm starved," Jason said as he pulled her into his arms.

The touch of his soft lips made her shiver. There was just a hint of stubble to give them texture. He smelled of his garage but not in a bad way. The mix of engine oil and exertion with his own special scent combined to make her want to climb into his lap and forget about eating.

Feeling his response to their kiss growing against her stomach gave a deep satisfaction. Being with him was still new. Jason was the first person she felt both safe with and attracted to at the same time. And the stiff pressure that confirmed he returned her interest was both reassuring and exciting.

"So what do you have for dessert?" he whispered as he broke the kiss at last.

"Peaches," she breathed back with a seductive look.

Jason shivered before he grinned and reached to run his fingers down the front of her jeans. "Then we need to eat fast."

She grinned and pushed away. "I like my chicken and potato salad cold, but I can warm yours in the microwave if you want."

"Naw, this is fine," he said as they sat at the small dining table. His face was flushed as he watched her tear the chicken thigh apart and eat the cold, crispy skin first.

She licked the char from the grilled chicken off her fingers slowly, making Jason swallow hard. Even his attention was overwhelming as she looked away to pull off another bite.

"Damn," he muttered and forced his eyes to his own plate.

"What?" she sang with a feigned innocence.

"You know what," he chuckled and tore into his chicken.

"I wanna wait 'til our wedding night." The words leaped out of her mouth without any forethought, so she clarified what she meant. "I mean, I wanna be with you tonight, but not ... all the way."

"I get it." He looked up with a sweet smile. "I told you, I'm not gonna screw things up by rushin'. You're worth waitin' for, however long you need, even if you change your mind."

"I knew you would," she sighed. "Being with you is amazing. I love everything we've done." She watched his eyes dilate as he stared at her. "And I want more."

"Good," he grinned then ate a spoon of his potato salad.

"I want to explore every inch of you. Last night wasn't nearly enough time. Which reminds me, I also want to trim your nails and get your hands really clean."

"Why?" he asked as he looked up at her face. Then his mouth opened. "Oh."

"I want to feel you touch me," she said as she finished cleaning the chicken bone with her teeth. "Inside."

"You're making it very hard for me to eat," he groaned and shut his eyes.

"I think I want to try tasting you, too," she said as if she hadn't heard him. "Like you do me."

"Have I told you how crazy you make me?" he groaned as his flush went from pink to red.

She took another bite with a slight smile. It was only fair, after all. He'd kept her in a constant state of arousal all day without even doing anything. If this trip hadn't been necessary he wouldn't have made it out of bed in the morning. "Eat faster."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.