Diamond Rose - Cover

Diamond Rose

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 2: Di

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Di - Diamond Rose Gantry is a teenager who's been in foster care since she was three. Jason Peters is a twenty-four year old mechanic trying to start his own garage and looking for some help around the house. When an acquaintance suggests he foster an older kid it seems like the perfect solution. The unlikely pair form an unexpected connection, but trouble comes when they stumble on a scam that leads to something far worse.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Analingus   Slow  

Di's new room had a bed, chest of drawers, and a small desk near the door. The walls were a dull yellow with dingy white lace curtains over the window. Setting her box on the desk, she turned in a slow circle while Jason watched from the door. She schooled her expression to hide her excitement.

"Whatcha think?" Jason asked as he leaned against the door frame.

"It's okay," she whispered as she shrugged off the backpack and sat it on the bed. "You said there was a bathroom?"

"Just here," he said and gestured out in the hallway. "I'll give you some time to get settled in while I fix us some supper. Grilled cheese sandwiches okay?"

"Sure." Di let him walk away before jumping up and down with her hands over her mouth. She went through the room touching every surface with a wild grin on her face. When she opened the closet and saw all the colorful clothes hanging she sighed with longing. Touching the soft fabric, she ran her fingertips along the dresses, shirts, skirts, and pants hanging along the wooden rod.

One pale blue shirt caught her eye, the soft cotton flowing along her fingers as she pulled it out. Holding it against herself, she saw it would hang almost to her knees. She took it out and tossed it across the bed, then went through the drawers.

Most of the drawers were empty, but in one Jason's sisters had left panties, socks, and undershirts from their younger days. They were all clean, but some of the panties had gussets with faded stains. She eventually found a clean pair that looked like they'd fit and some long socks that would cover her scars.

Grabbing her backpack and the clean clothes, she headed to the bathroom and locked the door. Being able to lock a door again made her chin quiver and eyes fill. That hateful old woman had removed all the locks in the house so she could keep an eye on things. That's what she'd said, anyway, but the truth was the three boys had made her life hell by barging in on her constantly.

They spied on her, felt her up, stole her panties, and laughed the whole time like it was funny. Di resorted to hiding her things, but she was outnumbered and couldn't fight back. It got so bad she finally stopped bathing regularly just to keep them away from her.

Di started the water in the tub to get it warm, then opened her backpack to get out her bathroom things. All she had was a toothbrush, toothpaste, tampons, and deodorant, but she found a place for them all in the empty spaces around the sink. The special coconut oil for her scars went into the medicine cabinet. The rest of the backpack was filled with her dirty clothes so when she found the laundry hamper in the linen closet she dumped them in.

Her filthy clothes followed making her frown at the stink. Her underarms were so rank she worried Jason had noticed in the ride over. She hadn't shaved in so long the hairs under there were long enough to braid. She pushed down her shorts and panties, then scratched the tuft of hair that grew on her mons before sitting to pee. Her period should start any day now and at least she'd be able to keep herself clean this time.

She rolled down the socks and sighed at the shiny scars that covered her lower legs and feet. She had only been three when her daddy accidentally blew up the meth lab they lived in. Her momma managed to get her out, but not before the burning liquid had splashed on her favorite rubber boots. She didn't remember the explosion, but the hospital was one of her earliest memories. Screaming for weeks while they scrubbed the burned skin off had left her voice raspy for the rest of her life.

Flushing the toilet, Di got up and slipped in the warm water of the tub. She wished she could relax for a while, but her stink was unbearable. She wet the washcloth Jason had left for her and rolled the soap in it. Scrubbing hard, she removed the last evidence of Grammy and the nasty ruby mine. By the time she was done, the water was a filthy red, but her body felt better than it had in ages.

She drained the tub and rinsed the ring of dirt off before standing to rinse herself off in the shower. With her head back, Di let the hot water soothe her as she turned circles in the spray. Maybe this time would be different. Maybe this time she could stay for a while, long enough to make friends at least.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.