Camping With Daddy - Cover

Camping With Daddy

Copyright© 2015 by Paul Tate

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - For some, the transition into puberty occurs with relative ease. For others, the change is marked by tension and anxiety, and a growing awareness that their world is not shaping up as expected. For Sally Grover, the dawning awareness of her own sexuality and the budding of her body have brought many problems and confusions. But once Sally gets over her initial fears and inhibitions, she finds herself enjoying, indeed reveling, in her natural sexuality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Luke, the third alligator skinner, heard the seventy year old man grunt out his cum into the girl's gulping mouth. Then, seeing his chance to fuck her, rolled her on her back and climbed up over Sally's body. He was droning out low groans and panting with delight now that he had been given complete access to her beautiful body. He had fucked Sissy earlier that evening, but hadn't been enough. As usual, she'd wanted a woman to lick her cunt instead of a man. That was not his objection, however. In fact, he rather liked fucking two women at once who had no inhibitions about licking each other's cunts in front of him. It was when she called him a pussy of a cunt sucker that he really got mad.

Rapidly and with no preliminary movements, he had pulled his pants down from his legs, exposing his giant red-fleshed cock to the shocked gaze of the girl who lay still unsatiated beneath him. In a moment of clarity, Sally had noticed the length of the enormous cock and winced at the size of the monstrous prick on this burly man.

Jesus! she thought in a daze. "It's bigger than the others!" she blurted out before thinking. But she grew suddenly silent as he began worming his hugely rigid cock across her still hotly streaming little pussy split, snaking it down toward her already twice fucked cunt hole.

While he ground his loins into the moistly clasping depths of her cunt, he lowered his head, putting his lips around one of her hardened nipples and sucking hard. The sensations of pleasure that now wracked her tits anti pussy were beyond anything she had ever imagined. The hot, fiery tingling in her cunt and the rippling electric impulses of pleasure racing from her huge naked titties seemed to merge in the middle and radiate outward in an ecstatic burst of pain-pleasure. It needed only a cock gorging its gigantic length and breadth of hot fiery flesh up between her legs to become complete. Nothing else mattered now, not pain, not principles, not humiliation ... only that she get fucked by this man. She frantically ground her pussy around, searching obscenely for the monstrous prick that was going to fuck her good.

Suddenly the great bulging head found the warmly pulsating opening of her cunt. It jostled for a moment against the moist cum slickened edges fucking its way gently between them. With a flick of his buttocks and thighs, the swamper forced the blood engorged cockhead forcefully up into the throbbing lips of her hotly palpitating pussy, stretching the rubbery resisting cunt flesh almost to the bursting point.

Sally tossed her head from side to side and screamed out her climaxing passion.

"Aaaaarrrgghh," the gurgling and mewling sounds erupted from deep in her cum-coated throat.

It sank another inch up into her openly spread cunt as she struggled desperately to kick her legs free and momentarily escape the huge fucking cock. In her wild abandon of only a moment ago she had overestimated herself. The cock was really big! Bigger than Pete's and Sam's put together! It was stretching her cunt lips wide, sending pressure-pain through her body in pinpoint needles of electric sensation.

Luke moved up on his arms and fucked forward once more, sending burning fingers of momentary pain careening through her stretching cunt lips.

"Aaaaaaggghhh!" she bellowed again.

He pushed again, the huge cock forcing its cum-bloated head up inside her cunt another ha if inch.

"Oooooohh!"

The pussy-splitting pressure was making her whole body shudder now, but she did not try to stop it. She did not want this burly, grunting man to stop! She groaned, half in pain, half in pleasure, and her moans urged him on. He began jerking the head of his cock spasmodically in and out, wild obscene oaths of lust incited passion spouting from his throat.

She pulled back from him, splaying her legs wider apart and moaned a soul-searing moan, cupping her hands and locking her heels back behind his ass-cheeks in an unconscious gesture of encouragement. Suddenly he fucked into her tightly resisting cunt-hole, pushing great ripples of pink soft pussy flesh in rolling waves before it. Sally jerked convulsively as the huge rod of heated cock fucked deep into her belly, plunging now, heedless of any resistance.

"Oh God! Oh no!" she cried out, as the huge man fucked the entire length of his fleshy cock up to his balls within her cock-filled cunt. And then he was fucking into her, each thrust exciting her further and setting up a strange rhythmic pulse in her ass-cheeks that ground lewdly up from the mattress to receive him.

"Oh, oh, oh! Fuck me, yes, that feels good, oh, so good," she crooned, increasing the rotations of her smoothly gyrating ass and moving one hand down around underneath her upturned cunt to the huge bloated balls that slapped vigorously into the widespread crevice of her ass-cheeks below.

She could feel her cunt-lips flower outward, moistening warmly around the rapidly fucking cock-shaft, then contracting over its hardness in a hot clasping grip. The hard turgid head burrowing and fucking deeper until it seemed as though it would split through her lungs and come out of her mouth.

And Sally hoped it would! Yes, she was totally filled now, and pleasing this man. He had fucked his monstrous prick deep, deep into her wide stretched little cunt hole and had begun long, screwing strokes as though his entire body had been transformed into an obscene fucking machine.

"Oh, God, don't stop! Oh, fuck! Cock! Cunt! Don't stop! Fuck it!" she grunted in depraved delight into the man's lust straining face, sensing at the same time the pile-driving prick fucking into her throbbing cunt expanding almost to the ultimate degree.

Hot, wet, smacking sounds resounded throughout the room with each lunging fuck he made into her and blended with the tempo of the heaving gasps that came from both the beautiful girl and the lust-contorted man. The girl's mouth opened and closed ceaselessly. Her nostrils flared in untamed desire that had taken an animal-like grip on her tits and pussy.

Her forehead was covered with a light coat of glistening sweat that had broken out beneath her disheveled long blonde hair. There was nothing that could stop her wild race for fulfillment and the swamp man fucked her hot grinding cunt like a lunatic.

"Oh, fuck it! Oh, God yes! Fuck it like that!" she swooned as he slithered his strong sinewy hands under the nakedly pumping flesh of her ass-cheeks and cupped them tightly, raising them up off the bed so that he could press his cum-filled balls even closer up between her cum-slickened ass-cheeks.

The constant fucking that Pete and Sam had given her before the third swam per's entry had already brought her pussy to an ecstatic crescendo of cuming. Luke's wild fucking of her already cock-ravaged body served as the final attack. No longer was there the tiniest shred of inner struggle or reserve within her mind. She had become reduced to a savage level of lust-ridden desire to be fucked. Her only thought a kind of lewdly glimmering image of all the cocks that had fucked her pussy and mouth during the past few hours.

Her own insatiably pulsating pussy and lips receiving them all, lapping up their white spurts of cum like a hungrily starving kitten with cram. Cocks, she thought. My cunt, it feels so good with one fucking it. It feels so Goddamn good! The lewd words came like a rush of flame through her mind. I wonder what I would have done if I hadn't had this third guy to fuck me when the other two couldn't anymore? It is a hot cock, so thick and round, and yes, that cunt of mine, it seems to be all of me.

Her body was slippery from the sweat of the crazed gyrations of her ravenously working body, and her head flailed uncontrollably back and forth, her long blonde hair spilling wildly onto the mattress and slashing across her passion-contorted face, increasing the savage picture of her final ravishment. Or would it be her final ravishment?

She could feel herself close to cumming. She jerked her desperately straining thighs up higher and wound them voluptuously around his back, waving her nakedly grinding ass in ecstatic abandon from side to side and spiraling her cunt up and down crazily on his fucking and hotly growing cock.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh, God!" she suddenly squealed with a high-pitched gasp of intense passion and locked her ankles in a vise-like grip behind his laboring back. Her cunt fucked hard and she held tight to the rapidly gyrating flesh of the man's ass, not moving but with her pussy walls quivering and jerking around him in a crazed, pulsating rhythm. The hotly exploding pressure spewed her orgasmic juices wildly out around his still heavily fucking cock. On down the wide-split crevice of her ass almost drowning his balls in the warm white juices as they slapped moistly down against her tiny puckered asshole.

The third alligator skinner's face twisted into an unrecognizable mass of lust incited flesh. He gripped the cheeks of her spasmodically undulating ass, and squeezed with crushing strength; his long fingers feeling her cringe as great gasps of passion began stuttering from her throat.

"G-g-god, oh, oh," she lurched, a grin of ecstasy torturing her lips. He increased the speed of his deep-cunt fucking strokes so that his pelvis smacked like a wooden paddle hard against the hot pink hole of her gushing cunt. His huge steaming hardness dipped down into the far hidden recesses of her wildly exploding belly.

He too, sensed his own cum building and suddenly felt the hot streams of milky white cream bursting up from his balls and flooding in long bursts from the huge head of his cock. It spurted out hot white cum-juice deep up into the warmly sucking depths of her devouring pussy.

For a moment they lay still, then the alligator skinner slid like a satiated child from her naked, spread body, slipping from the mattress onto the floor as though she were too hot to touch.

Sally lay there half conscious, her nostrils flaring from the heady scent of male and female cum juices which, together with the dankness of the moss-floored tent, made her head spin in confusion. She visualized, behind half-closed eyes, the swamp, the campfire, the camper truck, and all that had happened to her. Her body felt limp as a ragdoll. But even in its weakness, she felt her cum-flooded little cunt mouth undulating in small, barely noticeable circles, hungry again to be filled and fucked into a pussy-bursting cum.

Intuitively, Brad Grover knew his daughter would be outraged by his abrupt departure from the camp. God, he'd be angry too if she'd just up and left with some stranger and didn't come back. And worse still, the sickening thought jelled in his mind, what it she had followed them out into the swamp and seen he and Sissy fucking like a couple of rabbits out there on the moss covered ground. Shit, everything was going wrong ... everything!

The whole situation was a mess. Sally was his daughter according to law, but in another sense she wasn't. To him, the girl represented a woman in need of a lot of affection, perhaps even more than one man alone could give. He'd tried to make her feel secure on this trip, but then that hot little cunt Sissy, had come along. What could he do? Ignore her when she started grinding her pussy into his belly? And Sally, had she left the campsite? If not, why couldn't he see the fire from the cliff?

This dirt path had to lead somewhere and he wouldn't stop his search until he found her.

On a nearby path, Sissy rubbed her shoulders with her hands, trying to warm her skin. Well, the camp's not far from here, she judged, noticing the dark shadow of the tent nestled in a grove of cypress trees. But it was far enough away from the main path to be out of sight from it. She quickened her pace to a quick, steady walk.

That shithead, Luke, she mumbled to herself, as she dug her feet into the wet soil. The swelling bruise on her right thigh was beginning to throb now. He fucked her good all right, but he always got so violent about it. Like hitting her when she told him she'd rather be naked with a woman who at least knew how to lick another woman's pussy right. Boy, that really made him mad as hell!

But it was true! There was nothing like another female who knew how to caress, to touch, to satisfy. Oh that guy from New Orleans...

Brad ... was his name? He was a pretty good fuck, gentle at least.

A pinpoint of light shining through the flap of the tent told her someone was home. Well, thank God! Maybe old Sam or even that nit-wit Pete. At least then she knew that if Luke got rough with her, she'd have some hard muscles to defend her. Living in the middle of the woods with three men hadn't been living the life of Riley, that's for sure, she snickered to herself. Oh, sure, there was plenty of cock, and God knows no housekeeping to speak of, but there hadn't been any girls whose pussies she could tongue-fuck either.

Around the moss covered path to the tent, Sissy unlaced her black leather ankle-high shoes and pounded them against the tree trunk to shake off the clumps of swamp mud clinging to the heels. Carelessly, she threw them aside, took a deep breath to prepare herself for the ass-chewing she'd expected and slipped through the tent flap.

In a few seconds her eyes adjusted to the darkness and she tiptoed over to the lantern that was turned low, its dim light sending a haze of yellow light onto a pile of bodies. With a snicker, Sissy picked it up and held it in the direction of the far corner where old Sam lay in a naked heap not far from Pete. Any empty moonshine bottle separated their exhausted bodies.

Must have been one hell of a night, mused Sissy silently. Either they got deliriously drunk, or fucked their brains out, she reasoned. There isn't anything else that can make you pass out stone cold. Then it hit her. Fuck? Who?

She moved the lantern in her hand slightly to the left. Ah, ha! grunted the light haired girl. Now I see! They fucked her! They sure 'nough did. There on the tattered mattress that had witnessed many a night of three and four way fucking, drinking in the staining love juices of lust, lay Sally, legs limply spread. Her pussy mound still glistening with cum in the yellow light and she moved her naked pussy around in slow undulations as if trying to suck in the odors of cum that still lingered in the air.

Jesus, she's a beautiful little cunt! Sissy whispered, kneeling down by the mattress for a closer view. She watched with saucered eyes as the half-conscious blonde girl's fingers gently stroked the hairy thigh of Luke, who lay breathing heavily next to her. Thin strands of cum still clung to his limp, satiated cock.

Well, fuck him! thought Sissy. He can't satisfy me, but he can fuck this blonde bitch crazy. I told him he was a sissy of a cunt sucker and now I'm gonna prove him right.

Quickly then, the eighteen year old swamp girl pulled her cotton tee shirt over her head and unzipped her short skirt. Turning off the lantern, she knelt down beside Sally and let her fingers gently move down over the naked belly of the half conscious girl and tease hotly at the lips of her cunt.

Sally, startled by the touch of alien hands, spasmed for a moment before a relaxed smile crossed her face. A shudder ran through her body as she felt a hand slip behind her head to pull the strand of blonde hair free from her eyes. It seemed then that the hands were all over her nakedness.

Gently caressing and touching her, arousing her, nipping at her nipples, sliding over her belly and whispering lovingly over her pussy. The hands now heated by Sally's sweat-warmed flesh, sent renewed flashes of arousal through her slowly re-awakening body. Sissy let her tongue lick out and touch the girl's belly.

The suddenly hot, wet contact awakened Sally to consciousness, but in the darkness, she had no idea who it was. But it no longer mattered. The touch on her pussy was all that was important.

Sally could feel tips of unseen fingers expertly caress her cunt, feeling unerringly for her clit and exciting it, tickling it into vibrant life.

Hot, sensual feelings mounted though her openly spread cunt and her mind drifted as she felt someone's tongue on her lips, and fingers on her clitty. Despite her fatigue, the girl's body began to move and she remembered something from a dream. A woman arousing and kissing her naked pussy, a woman tonguing her pussy in a gentle, caring way.

These hands, Sally realized, were small and soft. Not callused and tough like those of the men who'd tugged and pulled at her flesh all night. Unlike the experience with Sam and Luke and Pete, this was raw sensual sex yet in a gentle manner. There was no pain, no demands to fuck a huge cock up inside her belly, nothing but pure sensuous pleasure.

Sally let her legs splay wide apart and felt the strange hands caress her cunt until it was moist and hot. Now a soft body was on top of her, and Sally could feel soft, feminine hair, very long hair, fall over her shoulders onto the mattress beside her. In a flicker of consciousness, she realized this could not be any one of the three men who, the last time she raised her head to look, lay unconscious on the floor. Sally's tongue idly flicked out and licked back at the tongue spearing into her mouth. The lips were soft and warm like another girl's, not chapped and rough.

Touch for touch, Sally's moving nakedness matched the strokes of the person on top of her, loving the softness of the tender touches that made her head swirl in a sensual lust she'd never known before. Tongues licked while Sissy reached down and slid a middle finger all the way up into Sally's cum-slickened cunt. Spasmodically, Sally edged her fingers between herself and the unseen figure on top of her, caressing the naked flesh of this person who was bringing such ecstasy to her.

Her hand touched, then stopped, as two huge, voluptuous titties oozed between her fingers. A woman! Her mind reeled! I'm touching another woman's tits!

Alert to the girl's acknowledgment, the swamp girl wasted no time in expertly fucking her fingers in and out of the girl's cunt. She had her hot little pussy now! Sally was writhing and groaning beneath her.

"Sally," whispered Sissy, hotly licking into her lover's ear with her hot tongue. "Sally, I want you to change places with me. I want to lie back and let you lick my hot pussy."

No response came, except for more wild movements of the girl's cunt against her finger.

Damn! thought Sissy. I want this little girl to suck my cunt so Luke can watch. I want him to see what it means to have a tender pussy-licking from someone who knows how to please without getting violent about it.

With expert ministrations, Sissy began licking down the reclining blonde's belly, finally burying her face in her curling pussy hairs and seeing, in the dim light, Sally's cunt open and twitching convulsively, begging to be tonguefucked as it glistened with excitement. It looked to her as if it were another independent part of her body. Sissy's tongue flicked out and slowly licked around the other girl's hotly swollen cunt lips while Sissy herself moaned with desire. Unconsciously, Sally thrust her cunt up and split her legs wide open.

Perhaps it was because she could not see her lover that made her more accepting of the new experience. The three men who had fucked her had been so rough and sudden, but this experience was slow, gentle, convincing.

And so, when Sissy whispered again, "Sally, I want you to change places with me and put your tongue in my hoc pussy. It's dying to be licked and to be coming," she weakly raised up on one elbow and struggled to change places with the light haired swamp girl. "Make me cum, please," begged Sissy in passing, as she brushed past Sally down onto the mattress, close enough to Luke to have nudged him awake. She wanted him to wake up and watch her getting her cunt licked.

Sissy knew that the girl was already broken and lost, but she also felt that any lover's action must be of Sally's own volition.

"Sally, suck my pussy. Make me cum!" muttered Sissy to spur her on. She smiled to herself when she felt the blonde's unhesitant tongue lick out to touch her quivering belly, then run spine shivering trails down to her already openly seeping cunt.

The touch of the warm, soft flesh of the woman below her against her tongue sent thrills of lust surging though Sally. Eyes open now, she recognized the angelic face of Sissy. The hatred and jealousy she'd felt while watching Sissy sucking her father's cock in the swamp lifted to become a feeling of compassion.

Sissy was truly beautiful. No wonder her dad couldn't resist her. The remembrance of their lewd embrace that had earlier been so repugnant to Sally transformed into a shared closeness. She wanted to be close to the woman who'd sucked her father's cock.

Suddenly, the thought of tasting the warm, flowing juices from Sissy's cunt made Sally wild with passion, and the older girl's pleading wasn't so necessary.

A smile crossed over Sissy's softly glowing face when she felt Sally's quick response to her request, and she lay back on the mattress as Sally's tongue worked hungrily into the softly pulsing lips of her cunt.

Sucking in the tiny nerve end, the blonde nipped at Sissy's hardened clitoris with her teeth, bringing cries of pleasure from deep within. Sissy's throat. Sally worked on her nakedly spread pussy like there was nothing else in the world. She ran her tongue down the pink flesh to the tight little mouth of Sissy's cunt. She probed around the slippery flesh to tease the hotly writhing girl above. The newly experienced taste and feel of Sissy's pussy was driving her crazy with lust. She secretly wished somebody would fuck up into her own waiting and ignored cunt. Sissy's tongue had started those thrills again.

A cock! What Sally needed, she realized, was a cock to fuck her from behind. A hotly throbbing man's cock to fuck her crazy from behind while she tongue-fucked the nakedly writhing girl to cumming in front of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.