A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 49: Spring Break, 1982, Part VI

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 49: Spring Break, 1982, Part VI - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 5 - Stephanie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 5, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this sixth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 6 has 60 chapters and about 330,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First   Slow  

March, 1982, Milford, Ohio

On Saturday morning, I was up early as usual. As I was leaving the house, Trudy let me know that Melanie and Pete would be home later in the day and hoped to see Kara and me. I asked her to let them know we could have dinner if they wanted. I was sure Kara wouldn’t mind that. I’d call her later to let her know, so she wasn’t surprised. It wouldn’t interfere with Kara’s and my playtime because Melanie and Pete would understand. I got in the car and headed to my parents’ house.

Stephanie was waiting for me, sitting on the diving board. I quickly went to change and came out to the pool. She gave me a quick hug and then we swam our laps. She beat me again, but not by much. She teased me about that, but I had a perfect response.

“If I finished first when we were having sex, you would NOT be happy!” I teased.

“Cute Big Brother!” she smirked. ‘Let’s go. You promised to buy me breakfast!”

After we showered individually and dressed, we headed to Bill Knapp’s for breakfast. We ordered, and I drank coffee while we waited for our food.

“What’s bothering you, Steve?” Stephanie asked.

I chuckled, “You can still read me.”

“Of course I can. Are you going to tell me what’s bugging you?”

“It’s something Jennifer said to me the other day.”

“I may have to kill her,” Stephanie said with a wan smile. “What did she say?”

“The Reader’s Digest version is that she thinks that you and I shouldn’t have ended our relationship, and that we probably should have continued it for the rest of our lives. But that creates a problem.”

“Kara would never accept it, and you couldn’t hide it from her. No, actually, you wouldn’t hide it from her.”

“That’s right. And Jennifer pointed out that she was the only one who could accept that kind of situation.”

“I think she’s probably right,” Stephanie said.

We paused the conversation because the waitress brought our food. She refilled my coffee cup and walked away. Stephanie and I looked at each other and continued.

“Which means,” I said, “that if we restart our relationship, I’m basically committing to marry Jennifer.”

“What?!” Stephanie gasped, surprised.

“Stephanie,” I said gently, “if we were to make love today, are you going to want to stop?”

“No, of course not. And neither are you.”

“Exactly. And that would narrow my choice for life partner to Jennifer.”

“There are worse problems to have, Big Brother,” Stephanie said with a smile. “You know she still loves you and wants to be with you.”

“I know. Jennifer told me that. If we restart our relationship, just what do you think will happen when I tell Kara?”

“She’ll lose her mind and never, ever speak to you again.”

“Yes, that is exactly what I expect would happen.”

“And you don’t want that to happen, do you?”

“No, I don’t. I love you with all my heart, Stephanie, but I plan to be with Kara.”

“I know. I knew, deep inside, that this wasn’t going to happen, no matter how much I wanted it to. At least, not as long as you’re with Kara.”

We finished eating, and I paid the check and we walked out to the car.

“What do you want to do?” I asked.

“Well, I know you have the keys to the apartment, and what I really want to do is have you fuck me unconscious, wake up, and then have you fuck me unconscious again. But that’s not going to happen, is it?”

“No,” I said, pulling her into a hug. “It’s not.”

“Then let’s just go home and hang out until it’s time for you to see your ball and chain!”

“I’m going to tell her you said that!” I replied with a silly grin, releasing her from the hug.

We headed back home and spent the rest of the day playing pool, playing video games, and talking. Just before lunch, I called Kara to let her know about Pete and Melanie and she said going out to dinner would be great, and even suggested a sauna together afterwards.

Late in the afternoon, I took Stephanie down the hall to her room and shut the door. I handed her the apartment keys, and she put them in her pocket and then I handed her a decoratively wrapped box.

“Happy fifteenth, Stephanie!” I said.

She tore open the wrapping and opened the box. She smiled as she removed a short, white silk robe.

“I need to try this on!” she said, stepping into her private bathroom.

A minute later, she stepped out, wearing the robe. Her legs were exposed, though the robe just covered her enough that I couldn’t tell if she was wearing panties or not.

“I need a good hug, Big Brother,” Stephanie said with an inviting smile.

“I bet you do!” I said.

She gave an impish smile and then tugged at the silk tie that kept the robe closed. It fell open, showing quite a bit of bare skin, though she did have on white, bikini-cut panties.

“Stephanie!” I said firmly.

“Just hug me, Steve,” she said, stepping up to me.

I pulled her into my arms and she molded her body to mine. She felt good, as she always did. After a minute, she raised her head to look into my eyes, and then pressed her lips against mine. I felt her lips part and broke the kiss.

“Stephanie,” I said softly. “What are you doing?”

“Shh! Just kiss me, Steve,” she whispered, pulling my head to hers.

Our lips touched softly, and I felt her tongue probing. I parted my lips and our tongues danced around each other. I felt her nipples harden and press into my chest and I began to get hard. Stephanie ground herself into me and kept kissing me. Eventually, she broke the kiss.

“Coming attractions, Big Brother,” she whispered. “It’s going to happen again someday. I know it, and more importantly, you know it.”

I was afraid that she might be right and afraid of all the implications. We let go of each other and I turned to leave.

“I love you, Steve,” Stephanie said.

“I love you too, Squirt,” I said reflexively.

A huge smile spread across her face. She was absolutely certain she was going to get what she wanted. After all, she always had in the past. And if she did, my life would be a mess again. At that point, I might as well do what Jennifer said and travel to Seattle alone with a plan to bring Jennifer back to Chicago. But that was not what I wanted.

Just as I put my hand on the doorknob, she called my name. I turned to see that she had dropped the robe and her breasts were on full display. It was all I could do to stay where I was. I wanted to go to her and suck on her nipples, tear off her panties, press my tongue deeply into her, and then make love. But I couldn’t do that to Kara.

Stephanie went into her bathroom and shut the door and I left her room and went out to my car. I was trying to clear my head of the image and the desire, but I was having trouble doing it. Fortunately, my erection had subsided before I arrived at the Blanchard’s house.

I picked up Kara, then drove over to Melanie’s house to get her and Pete. Kara got into the back seat with Melanie so Pete could sit in the front — the back seat of my Trans Am was far too small for Pete to fit comfortably. We arrived at the restaurant, were seated almost immediately, and got our orders in quickly.

“Do you two have big Spring Break plans?” Kara asked.

“No, not really,” Melanie replied. “We’re living together, so it’s not like you two where you have to cram all your screwing into short visits. We can do it any time!”

“That’ll be us soon!” Kara exclaimed happily. “In about three months we’ll be living together and I can fuck anytime I want!”

“Do I have any say in this matter?” I asked, pretending to be offended.

“Oh sure, Steve,” Melanie said with a soft laugh, “as if you would turn Kara down? Ever?”

“Touché,” I chuckled.

“Do you guys want to hang out in the sauna when we get back to my house?” Melanie asked with a smirk. “Or did you have other plans?”

“We have other plans, but we can use the sauna before that,” Kara grinned. “I’ll still get what I need before he has to take me home!”

“You’ve really become open about this stuff, Kara. I know I’ve mentioned it before, but it’s quite the change.”

“I’m going to be living with him in Chicago. Everyone will know we’re sleeping together. It shouldn’t surprise anyone that I like doing it with him!”

“No, it’s just the openness that’s surprising, that’s all I’m saying,” Melanie said.

“That’s Steve’s fault!” Kara declared.

“I think we should change the subject,” Pete said with a tight smile.

“Yes, Petey,” Melanie said sweetly. “I know this kind of talk makes you uncomfortable.”

I asked Pete about his career plans and he filled me in on his thinking. I knew the outline from my talk with the Spencers the other day, but Pete filled in all the details. His primary goal was to work for the US Marshals Service, but he figured he’d probably end up at the FBI. He’d already talked to a recruiter and given his grades, his ability with firearms, and his squeaky-clean past, he had a really good shot. He’d also talked to a recruiter for the Navy and he’d be able to sign-up for the MPs. They also suggested he look at the Naval Investigative Service, the NIS.

Melanie talked about Law School and she had several options, but was going to wait to see where Pete landed before deciding. Of course, she’d have to take the LSAT, but she and I were both confident that she’d ace that test. Her goal was to get her law degree, work for a few years, then have a couple of kids, then go back to work again. Kara said that was basically her plan as well, though she was planning four to Melanie’s two.

“Four?” Pete asked in surprise. “And you’re OK with this, Steve?”

“It’s really up to Kara, in the end. I’d prefer two. She’d prefer four. We’ll see what happens!”

Our meals arrived, and we ate without much talking. When we finished, we headed over to Farrell’s for ice cream, then back to the Spencers’.

“Kara,” I said, “we have about three hours. I’ll leave it up to you what we’ll do.”

“Well, you changed your travel for tomorrow, and I get you all afternoon, so I’m fine with a sauna. Let’s do that!”

Melanie went upstairs and turned on the sauna while Pete, Kara and I talked to the Spencers. A few minutes later, the four of us went upstairs, Pete and Melanie to her room, Kara and me to mine, to change into our robes.

“Want to walk naked to the sauna?” Kara asked with a silly smile.

“What if the Spencers happen to come upstairs?”

“Oh! Uhm. Good point!” she blushed slightly.

We wore our robes, only taking them off when we got to the master bathroom where the sauna was. I ladled lots of water on the stones and the four of us sat on the benches. As usual, the steam helped me relax and clear my mind. I was still conflicted about my little sister, but I’d at least put it off for now. I wouldn’t be able to put it off forever, and I realized I didn’t want to. Of course, beyond July meant I couldn’t be with Kara. And to my surprise, in a choice between Kara and Stephanie, I was choosing Kara.

I couldn’t have them both. In fact, as I’d said to Jennifer, the only girl I could have if I wanted to maintain things with Stephanie was Jennifer, and I just didn’t see that happening. First and foremost, because I wanted to be with Kara. Second, because despite our improved relationship, I still thought there was a huge divide between us, one that we likely could not overcome. She thought we could, of course, but I didn’t think so.

“Penny for your thoughts, Steve,” Kara said, snapping me out of my mental wandering.

“I was just thinking about how much I want to be with you,” I said.

“Be with me, or ‘be with me’?” she said, emphasizing the second one with a strong implication of sex.

“The former, though the latter is quite enticing!” I grinned. “I was just thinking about how sure I was about my relationship with you.”

“We’re all sure, Steve,” Melanie chimed in. “I knew we thought differently before, but all of us think you’re doing the right thing, even Jennifer.”

“And I thank you all for your support!” Kara exclaimed happily. “But there was never really any doubt in my mind!”

I put my arm around Kara’s shoulders and pulled her towards me. She kissed me lightly, then rested her head on my shoulder.

“Get a room, you two!” Melanie teased.

“Now that’s a fine idea!” Kara said. “But I think we need to heat up for fifteen more minutes!”

“As if you aren’t heated up enough already?” I teased.

“Be careful or I’ll have you take me home right away!” she said primly.

Melanie laughed hard, “There is NO chance of you ever doing that, Kara!”

Kara giggled, “That’s true!”

We sat for another ten minutes or so until Kara took my hand and led me from the sauna, but not to the shower.

“No shower?” I asked.

“No, I want our bodies extra warm!”

Surprisingly, she didn’t stop for our robes and we walked down the hall to my room naked. She shut and locked the door behind us and we got into bed. She pulled the comforter over us and urged me on top of her. Our bodies were extremely warm and slick with perspiration. We kissed, and I lodged my dick against her labia. She was already wet, so I pushed forward slowly, entering her inch by inch until I was fully embedded in her volcanic depths.

Kara pulled the comforter over our heads and we began to move against each other, the intense heat of our bodies trapped by the thick bed covering. Very quickly, sweat began pouring from our bodies, adding to the perspiration that had been generated in the sauna. The heat was almost stifling, but the feeling of warmth at every point our bodies touched was thrilling. Kara wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me and began humping hard against me.

“Fuck me, Steve!” she whispered in my ear. “Fuck me really hard!”

I began thrusting as hard as I could into her. Our bodies, slick with sweat, slid against each other, and our tongues tangled as we fucked as hard as possible. Kara groaned loudly into my mouth and frantically thrust her hips upward as her pussy spasmed hard around my dick. I continued pounding hard through her orgasm, and Kara broke our kiss, gasping for breath. A minute later she groaned again, arched her back hard and her pussy squeezed me tightly. With two more strong thrusts, I came, firing jet after jet deep into her tunnel.

Kara pushed the comforter from over our heads and we both took deep breaths of the cool air.

“Wow. That was intense!” Kara said.

“No kidding! The sheets are soaked, and not just from your juices!”

She giggled, “That second orgasm almost made me pass out! But I think you need fresh sheets and we need a shower!”

She kicked the comforter and sheet off and got out of bed. She extended her hand, I took it, and got out of bed. Kara giggled and opened the door and led me naked down the hall to the shower in the master bathroom. Our robes were still hanging on hooks, but Melanie’s and Pete’s were gone. I adjusted the shower spray, and we got in.

Kara picked up the bottle of body wash and put some on her hands and began gently washing the sweat from my body. When she finished, I did the same for her. When we finished, I pulled Kara to me and pressed my hand between her legs. She sighed as I gently rubbed her clit, then pressed a finger between her labia and into her slick tunnel. I moved my other hand to cup her breast and hold her tightly to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.