A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 20: North and South, Part II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20: North and South, Part II - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 5 - Stephanie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 5, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this sixth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 6 has 60 chapters and about 330,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First   Slow  

October, 1981, Chicago, Illinois

Papiya and I headed across State Street to the West dorm. She signed me in and we went up to her room. She kicked off her shoes and asked me to do the same. I saw a very nice Persian rug between the two beds and could see why she didn’t want shoes on it. She offered me some tea and when I said I’d like some she put on a hotpot and quickly boiled water. She put some aromatic tea in to steep and then pulled the two chairs to her desk. She laid out the flowcharts, and we started going over them.

After about five minutes, Papiya got up to get the tea. She added milk to hers and asked if I wanted any, but I declined. She sat back down, and it only took me about ten minutes to convince myself that the flowcharts were perfect and didn’t need any changes at all.

“These are perfect,” I said. “I’d say we’re done. All we need to do is have you and Jackie type up the documentation and then next Thursday, we can assemble everything and hand it in. I don’t see any point in waiting, do you?”

“No, I don’t. Want some more tea?”

It was delicious, so I agreed. She motioned to the bed that was pushed up under the shelving system, which had padded doors so it could act like a couch, and we moved there to drink our next cup of tea. We talked a bit to get to know each other. We hadn’t really done so while we were working on the project. All I really knew about her was her name, that she was a Sophomore and that she was a Mechanical Engineering major. She gave me a brief outline.

“My parents are from Gujarat State in India. I was born here. My family lives out in Woodridge, which is about 30 miles west of here. I live in the dorms because I didn’t want to commute every day. I have an older sister and a little brother.”

“I was born near Los Angeles and moved to Ohio when I was about 10,” I said. “My family lives in Milford, but I live in Chicago, down in Hyde Park. I drive from there each day, but it’s only twenty blocks or so. I could take the El if I needed to. I have a younger brother and sister.”

We talked a bit more, and I finished my tea and got up to leave. Papiya took my cup and set it on top of their mini fridge. As I reached for the door, I felt her hand on my shoulder and turned. Before I knew what was happening, she had her body plastered against mine and pressed her lips to mine. I reflexively kissed her back, and she parted her lips, probing mine with her tongue. She felt so good against me that I parted my lips and her tongue darted in, swirling around my mouth.

Papiya’s hands went to my back, and she began un-tucking my polo from my slacks. I knew that if I was going to stop this, it was going to be now. My mind raced and in the end, the idea of having sex with this dusky, sexy Indian girl was too much for me to forego. Her long, jet black hair, brown eyes, and dark brown skin were just too alluring. Not to mention the firm breasts, firm, tight butt, and the fantastic kisses. I allowed Papiya to pull my polo over my head. I pulled Papiya’s shirt over her head and exposed a jade-green bra that perfectly complemented her skin.

Papiya fumbled a bit with my belt but got it unbuckled, then unbuttoned my slacks and pushed them and my underwear down in one smooth motion. I stepped out of them and kicked them to the side, then unsnapped her jeans and pushed them down. I left her panties because I wanted to see the jade green set against her skin. I stepped back and looked at her and smiled. She grasped hold of my dick and stroked me a few times. I reached around and released the clasp on her bra and she let it fall away, revealing small, firm breasts capped with dark brown nipples.

I hooked my fingers in her jade green panties and pushed them down. She kicked them off and stood naked before me. She had a perfect triangle of jet black pubic hair that matched her long dark hair. I pulled her to me and we pressed our bodies hard against each other while we kissed. Papiya broke the kiss and the embrace and stepped over to her desk. She opened the drawer and pulled out a familiar-looking packet. She ripped it open, extracted the condom, and then expertly rolled it onto my rock-hard dick. She leaned against the edge of the desk and beckoned me with smoldering eyes.

I moved over to her, and she spread her legs, revealing engorged labia. I positioned myself against her and she grabbed my butt and pulled, I got the hint and thrust hard into her. She was tight but wet enough that I slid easily into her about halfway. Two quick thrusts and I was embedded. She wrapped her legs around my butt and her arms around my back and whispered, “Fuck me hard!”

We kissed, and I began thrusting in and out of her, my hands grasping her hips tightly as I moved quickly in and out of her. I leaned her back a bit, put my arms under hers and my hands on her upper back, and continued thrusting hard. Papiya started moaning and a few seconds later groaned into my mouth and I felt her pussy squeeze me tight. I kept thrusting through her orgasm and broke the kiss to lick her nipples.

“Oh! Yes!” she exclaimed as I sucked first one, then the other, into my mouth.

It didn’t take long before she groaned again and once again squeezed me tight. I kissed her again, but she broke the kiss.

“Let me turn around,” she gasped.

I pulled out, and she got off the desk, then turned and bent over it. I got behind her and shoved my dick into her sopping wet pussy, bottoming out in a single stroke. I put my hands on her hips and started pounding as hard as I could.

“Oh! Oh! Fuck ... me ... fuck ... me!” she moaned over and over.

A minute or so later, she groaned loudly and her pussy spasmed around my dick. Her body shook as the orgasm washed over her. I wasn’t done yet. I wanted as much of her as I could get. I continued thrusting hard in and out of her pussy and brought her to another huge orgasm before I slammed deep into her and filled the rubber with my cum.

I wanted to taste her, so I carefully pulled out, helped her up, and turned her around to lean against her desk. I dropped to my knees and pressed my tongue between her dripping labia. She had a spicy flavor that was quite different from any of the other girls I’d been with. Her pronounced clit was visible, so I lashed it with my tongue and sucked hard on it. She shuddered and came again.

I stood up and looked around for a box of tissues. I found one and took a couple. I pulled the rubber off and wrapped it in the tissues, then dropped it in the trash can by her desk. I went back to her and pulled her up to hug her and give her a kiss.

“Wow,” she breathed. “That was unexpected!”

“You’re telling me! I had no idea you were interested!”

“I didn’t mean having sex was unexpected, I mean five orgasms. What the hell?”

“I’m pretty good, I guess,” I said with a smile. “But I was a bit surprised that you did that.”

“I’ve wanted you from the first day I met you,” Papiya declared, “but I wanted to wait until the project was done, so I didn’t mess up the team.”

“I know it’s a bit late to ask,” I said, “but you don’t have a boyfriend, do you?”

She laughed, “No. But so what if I did? That was an amazing fuck!”

“It was pretty damn good, I agree. You’re smoking hot and you felt great.”

She smiled and moved to the other side of the room and came back with a pitcher, a large basin, and some washcloths.

“You can clean up. I can’t get you into the shower because this is a girls-only floor!”

She poured water into the basin and handed me a washcloth. I washed my face and upper body first, to get rid of the sweat, then got a second cloth and washed my dick and balls. Papiya washed herself as well. We shared a towel to dry off, then got dressed. I grabbed my stuff and walked to the door.

“See you Tuesday, Steve!” she said, kissing me on the cheek.

“See you! And thanks!” I said happily.

I headed downstairs, signed out, and walked to my car for the drive home, marveling at what had just happened. I was trying to think back if I’d ever had a situation like that. I wracked my brain and couldn’t come up with one. I’d had sex with girls who I had just met, including Elyse at the wedding, but to have a girl literally attack me was a new one. Not that I was complaining! I wondered if I’d have an opportunity to be with her again. She certainly enjoyed the sex, but I couldn’t tell what her goals were. I guess I’d find out on Tuesday.

While I was driving the short distance, it hit me that a random screw like the one I’d just had was really reverting to my old ways. I hadn’t even really questioned it once, it was clear what Papiya wanted, and I wondered why. It was something I’d have to consider carefully. It was also something I couldn’t tell Kara about. And that, in the end, was what bothered me,

With girls like Kathy, Bethany, or even Elyse, telling Kara, or at least implying what was going on, wasn’t a problem. She didn’t like it, but she accepted it, at least after a fashion. Something like this was different. She’d see it as a risk that I couldn’t stay faithful to her. And I wondered if it was. I turned onto 53rd Street without a resolution.

When I arrived home, I prepared dinner for Elyse and myself and after we ate, I worked on the brothel programs until I had to leave for karate. When I returned home, after a joint shower, I studied German. I let Elyse know I had a date on Friday and would be cooking for Stephie. She said she had a date with Warren, so that would work out. She promised not to be home before 11:00pm.

“I don’t want to cramp your style!” she smirked.

“Don’t worry about it,” I chuckled, “Stephie made it clear that she’s leaving with her virtue intact!”

“Losing your touch?” Elyse teased.

“Not at all,” I retorted. “She’s drawn a line and you know I’ll honor it.”

“True.”

I also reminded her that Kathy and Kurt would be here on Saturday morning and that after lunch, I needed to go and install the computer programs in Cicero. I’d only be gone a couple of hours.

“Let’s find something fun to do with Kathy and Kurt,” Elyse said.

“Sounds good. We’ll cook for sure. There’s nothing really playing at the movies.”

“The local community theater is putting on The Music Man if you want to see that.”

“Sure,” I agreed. “That would work. We’ll check with Kathy and Kurt when they get here.”

“I need to call Jennifer before bed. Will you be ready once I finish the call?”

“Sure.”

I went to my room and dialed Jennifer’s dorm room, and she answered right away.

“Hi, Jen!”

“Hi, Steve! How are you?”

“I’m good. The more important question is, how are you?”

“I’m doing a bit better each day. My roommate is totally cool and I can talk to her about anything.”

Implying that she wasn’t freaked out by Jennifer’s situation or her past relationships with girls.

“That’s good,” I said. “I’m really glad to hear that. How are classes going?”

“All A’s and B’s. Nothing to worry about there.”

“And your counseling?”

“Going twice a week like I’m supposed to. And I’m being completely honest with my counselor.”

“Very good. No drinking or pot?”

“Nope,” she said firmly. “None at all. Not even at parties. My therapist advised that I stay away from all of that stuff for a while.”

“That’s good advice. How’s your social life?”

“Good. I have a couple of friends that I hang out with. One guy and one girl. Plus I’m dating.”

“What’s her name, Jen?”

“God damn it, Steve!” she laughed. “It’s Jocelyn. She’s from San Francisco. I’ve been seeing her for a couple of weeks. I’m not sure where it’s going, but we’ve had fun together. I’m not going to get too serious now, though.”

“Sounds great! If you want to bring her to Chicago in December, she’s welcome.”

“Probably not. I want to spend time with you, Steve. We still have a long way to go to restore our friendship to where it belongs. I’ll buy my tickets soon. Still OK for December 29th through January 2nd?”

“Yes. I’ll be in Milford before that and after that I might be in DC to see Tatyana.”

“The Russian girl? What’s going on there?”

“I like her and we have fun together. But before you get any ideas, Kara is moving in with me next Summer. That hasn’t changed.”

“Fun, huh?” she giggled.

“She’s a good girl, Jennifer. But she and her parents are cool and I really like hanging out with them. And that includes her KGB bodyguard!”

“You’re nuts, Steve, do you know that?” she laughed.

“Yeah, I know,” I chuckled. “I need to go, but call me if anything comes up or you need me. Otherwise, I’ll talk to you in a few weeks.”

We said goodbye and hung up. I was glad to hear that she was doing better and that she’d found some friends and even a potential lover. She was right that we had work to do to get back to the kind of friendship we’d had in the past. But I also realized that I had work to do as well. I’d let her down in the past and I wasn’t going to do it again.

I went back out to the living room and let Elyse know I was ready to hit the sack. We turned off the lights and stereo and got ready for bed. As was usual, we made love and slept spooned together.

Friday started like weekdays always did. At breakfast, Elyse and I discussed our plans for the day.

“Do you need to change the sheets?” she giggled.

“I told you that I don’t. Of course, YOU don’t because your bed never gets used!”

“It will be tomorrow when Kathy and Kurt are here. You need to remember to put fresh sheets on your bed tomorrow for sure. And my bed will get plenty of use on Sunday!” she smirked.

“Are you going to clue me in?” I asked.

“On Sunday!” she smirked.

The rest of the day went along smoothly with class and lunch with Stephie. After German, I met her at her dorm and we got in the car. I needed to do some grocery shopping, so we went to Jewel. I picked up the things I’d need for Friday dinner and other things I had on my list. We loaded the groceries into the Trans Am and then headed for the apartment. Stephie helped me carry the bags inside and we set them on the counter. We kicked off our shoes, and I gave her a quick tour of the apartment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.