Wife and Daughter Abandoned in Blizzard
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - To save his own life, Dan Bradford, abandons his wife, Kerry, and fifteen-year-old daughter, Kay, at a cabin in the mountains during a blizzard. Kerry and Kay were rescued by four brothers but had to pay a price for their rescue with their sexy bodies, and then cope with the aftermath. It changed them in ways that they could never have imagined.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

Joanne had gotten over her period a few days earlier. Her father and uncle were sitting around drinking beer when she came into the room. Able was sitting in his recliner and Ronald was sitting on the sofa. Joanne was wearing an old cutoff T-shirt with her high school logo on it and shorts. She was barefooted.

“Come over and sit down beside me. I want to talk to you about something. Your father and I need your help,” Ronald told the teen.

The two men looked at Joanne’s sexy body and long shapely legs as she walked over and sat beside her uncle.

“What kind of help,” she asked.

“You know now that you have turned into a beautiful sexy young woman, it is your responsibility to take care of us,” her uncle said.

“I’m not sure that I understand what you’re saying,” Joanne replied, getting very nervous at the way the conversation was going. She could see the lust in his eyes and knew what he was leading up too.

“Your father and I have talked it over and decided that it’s time that you take care of our sexual needs,” Ronald told his niece.

Joanne had enjoyed fucking Ricky, Derek, and Kenneth and was planning to have sex with them again, but she wasn’t so sure about having sex with her own uncle and father.

“Are you a virgin?” her uncle asked.

“You shouldn’t be asking me that,” Joanne nervously replied.

“I think you’ve been putting-out for that boy you’ve been dating,” her uncle said.

Ronald then put his arm around his niece and pulled her closer to him. He then reached over and squeezed one of her firm teen breasts through her T-shirt and bra.

“Uncle Ronald don’t do that,” Joanne said, as she tried to shove his hand away.

He paid no attention to her pleas as he had one arm around her neck and his hand slid down fondling one of her breasts.

“Please stop that,” Joanne pleaded, but made very little effort to actually stop him.

Her nipples were getting hard, and she could feel her body responding, causing her pussy to start lubricating in anticipation of having sex.

Able was sitting there watching his brother take lewd liberties with Joanne and not saying anything.

“Daddy make him stop,” his daughter pleaded, but her father just sat there watching her get molested.

Ronald leaned over and kissed his sixteen-year-old niece on the lips. Joanne was very uneasy about the situation, but she did not try to fight him off.

After the long hard kiss, and with her uncle kneading her breasts the entire time, he reached for her T-shirt, pulling it up. Joanne raised her arms as she did when she was a little girl, and let her uncle pull it off her. Sitting there in her bra and shorts, she looked over at her father. He just smiled at her and said nothing to stop his brother from going any further.

“Stand up and take off your bra,” her uncle said.

Joanne couldn’t help it as she had gotten aroused from her uncle playing with her breasts. Reluctantly, the teen stood up and reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Her father and uncle were both staring at the young teen as she slowly removed her bra, displaying her magnificent young breasts. They were beautiful, standing up nice and firm.

Looking at her uncle and father, she could see the approval in their eyes. Joanne liked the way they were looking at her; it made her tremble all over with anticipation, her pussy got wetter as she got more sexually aroused.

“Now take off them shorts, we wanna see that hot little blonde pussy,” her uncle told her.

The sixteen-year-old unsnapped her shorts, unzipped the zipper, and then slowly slid them, along with her panties, down her long legs and stepped out of them, leaving her completely nude in front of her father and uncle. She looked beautiful standing there, as the two men looked at the pretty patch of blonde hair on her pussy mound for the first time. Both their cocks were hard.

Uncle Ronald stood up and quickly took off his clothes. When he was naked, he grabbed Joanne by the hand and pulled his nude niece toward his bedroom.

“I’ll be through with her in about fifteen or twenty minutes,” her uncle said, looking back at his brother.

Joanne looked back at her father, giving him one last chance to stop them before her uncle pulled her into his bedroom. He however, just sat there watching her with a smile on his face.

As soon as they were in the bedroom, her uncle picked Joanne up, laid her on the bed, and then crawled on top of her hot body. His cock was hard as a rock and he wanted it inside the teen’s hot pussy. Joanne spread her legs, giving him full access to her blonde little pussy. She rested her heels on her uncle’s ass as he shoved his hard cock in her wet cunt. Joanne let out a loud moan as she felt her uncle’s cock slide deep inside her vagina.

Joanne was starting to feel the wonderful feeling in her pussy that she had felt when she had been fucked by Ricky, Derek, and Kenneth.

The teen was working her hips, fucking her uncle, digging her heels against his ass as she fucked her pussy up to meet him. He was pounding her hard and she loved it. In Ronald’s opinion his sixteen-year-old niece was the best pussy that he had ever fucked. What more could he ask for? She was young, sexy hot, and willing. He was getting close to ejaculating when Joanne wrapped her legs around him tight and let out a little scream as she had an orgasm. That was all it took to send her uncle over the top as he let loose a massive load of pent up cum deep in his niece’s hot pussy.

Ronald was completely exhausted from the hard fucking that he had given Joanne. He rolled off her body and laid down beside her. It was getting late and they both fell asleep. During the night Ronald woke up with his nude sixteen-year-old niece still lying beside him sound asleep. He had woken up with a tremendous hard on. Joanne was lying on her back with her legs slightly spread. Ronald rolled on top of his niece’s hot little sexy body for the second time.

Joanne felt the weight of her uncle’s body on her, only half-awake she spread her legs wider, letting her uncle between them. It only took a few strokes of her uncle’s hard cock driving in-and-out of her pussy and she was fully awake fucking him. It didn’t take long before Ronald unloaded another load of cum in her young hot pussy and laid down beside her and went to sleep again. When they woke up midmorning, Ronald fucked his niece one more time before they got up and took a shower together.

After they showered, Joanne went to her own room, blow dried and brushed out her beautiful long blonde hair. Putting on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, without a bra, she went to the den where her father and uncle were talking. Her uncle was telling her father what a hot little fuck she was. Ronald told his brother he needed to get over Joanne being his daughter and just take the sexy little thing and fuck the hell out of her. About that time, Joanne walked in the room.

“Hi daddy,” the sixteen-year-old said.

Joanne went over and gave her father a hug. She told him she was going over to one of her friend’s house and would be home before it got dark. Then went over to her uncle and gave him a hug. Her uncle took one hand and ran his fingers though her beautiful long silky blonde hair. Pulling her head back, he kissed her full on the lips. She passionately kissed her uncle as he squeezed her breasts with the other hand. Her father watched as she kissed her uncle, showing no signs of awkwardness at him playing with her young teen breasts.

When they stopped kissing, and her uncle turned her breasts loose, Joanne decided to go to her room and put on a bra. Her Uncle had made her nipples hard and they were sticking out very noticeably against her T-shirt. She then left and went to her friend’s house. Joanne came home a little before dark as she had told her father that she would. Able and Ronald were sitting around drinking beer and watching sports on television.

Joanne went to her room and didn’t come out until later that night. She got a tremendous surprise when she went in the den. It was the first time that her father and uncle were openly watching a porn movie. She looked at the screen and saw a young dark-haired girl about her age on her knees between an old man’s legs. The young girl and the old man were both nude. She was sucking his hard cock as he ran his fingers through her long dark hair. Ronald looked up and saw his niece standing there looking shocked.

Looking at his niece, Ronald undid his pants, slipped them and his shorts under his butt and pulled them off his legs, leaving him naked from the waist down. He opened his legs and started to stroke his hard cock.

“Get on your knees girl and show me how good you are at performing oral sex with that hot sexy mouth of yours,” Ronald told his sixteen-year-old niece.

Joanne was not opposed to sucking her first cock. She just thought it would have been Ricky’s. Reluctantly, Joanne walked over to her uncle and dropped to her knees. Lowering her pretty blonde head, she slid her hot mouth down over her uncle’s cock and started working her mouth up-and-down. Able was intensely watching his daughter give her uncle a blowjob. Her beautiful long hair had kind of fallen to the side and was making a sexy little dance every time Joanne’s head went up-and-down. Able had his hard cock out stroking it as he watched his beautiful daughter sucking his brother’s cock.

Knowing he was about to explode in his young niece’s hot mouth, Ronald grabbed Joanne’s hair with his fist. He pulled her head down until her nose was buried in his pubic hair and held it there while he ejaculated. Joanne gagged when the first big shot of cum filled her mouth, but she managed to gulp it down before she got choked. She then swallowed each spurting glob until her uncle’s cock stopped erupting.

The whole time Joanne’s father had been watching and stroking his cock. After she sucked the last drop of cum from her uncle’s cock, he turned loose of her hair and she raised her head, letting his cock slip out of her mouth.

“Get over here and do me,” Joanne heard her father say.

She got up off her knees in front of her uncle and walked over to her father and dropped back to her knees in front of him. Joanne then lowered her hot sexy mouth on her father’s hard cock. She had barely started moving her head up-and-down before Able erupted in her mouth. Joanne only gagged a little on her father’s cum as she managed to swallow it all down.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.