Wife and Daughter Abandoned in Blizzard - Cover

Wife and Daughter Abandoned in Blizzard

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - To save his own life, Dan Bradford, abandons his wife, Kerry, and fifteen-year-old daughter, Kay, at a cabin in the mountains during a blizzard. Kerry and Kay were rescued by four brothers but had to pay a price for their rescue with their sexy bodies, and then cope with the aftermath. It changed them in ways that they could never have imagined.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

Kerry was not looking forward for the night to come. She knew that she would probably have to fuck all the men again, and her pussy was still somewhat sore from fucking them the first time. She definitely hadn’t been expecting to get gangbanged by four mountain men. The conservative wife and mother never dreamed that she would enjoy taking on four men, one after the other. Kerry was ashamed that, after being coerced into having sex with the four brothers, she had liked it and had orgasms with each one.

The rest of that day, they all just lounged around until it got dark. Kerry was sitting on the bed with her daughter; they were talking about what they were going to do when they got back home.

Hennery walked over and got the attractive blonde mother by the arm and pulled her to her feet, as he said, “Come on. I want some more of that hot pussy of yours.”

Kerry went over to her bed with him and sat on it. She then slipped the sweatshirt over her head, leaving her nude once again. The wife and mother then laid back on the bed and spread her legs, while Hennery was undressing. When he was naked, he climbed on top of Kerry’s hot body for the second time and shoved his hard cock in her waiting pussy and started fucking her.

Up until now, the men had left Kerry’s fifteen-year-old daughter alone. Kay was sitting on her bed watching her mother and Hennery go at it again, when the other three men came over to her.

“Being there’re only four beds, you’re going to have to share your bed with one of us tonight,” Darrell said.

“Which one of us is going to sleep with you tonight,” Ted asked.

The fifteen-year-old girl looked at them as if they were crazy. Kay took after her mother; she had beautiful long blonde hair that reached the middle of her back and blue eyes. Her perky teen breasts stood out nicely and bounced when she jogged or ran. Kay’s tight little ass was possibly her best asset, along with the natural gap between her thighs. She was on the track team at her high school, and she was wearing her jogging pants and pullover jersey.

The three men drew straws to see which one of them got the cute little fifteen-year-old first. Ted won.

“You need to take off your jersey and let us see them nice hooters you have,” Ted told the teen.

“No way! Go away and leave me alone,” Kay replied, as she looked over at her mother for help, but she was on her back being fucked by Hennery and oblivious to everything else.

“Have it your way, but when we leave, we’re going to take your mother with us because she has been willing to show us her appreciation. Being you think you’re too good for us, we’re going to leave you behind,” Ted replied.

“I’m only fifteen. I don’t even have a boyfriend yet and have never gone on a date. I certainly never have had sex. All of you are old enough to be my father,” Kay said, starting to cry.

“You may be fifteen and still a virgin, but you have a nice little sexy body and it was made for fucking. If you’re not willing to use it, you’ll just have to stay behind when we leave,” Ted told the teen.

Kay wanted to scream at her mother for help, but her mother was far too occupied having sex.

“She’s not going to cooperate,” Darrell said.

“You’re right; we’ll just have to leave the ungrateful little bitch behind,” Ted replied.

All three men turned and started walking away from Kay’s bed.

The fifteen-year-old was deathly terrified that they meant what they said, about taking her mother and leaving her behind.

“I’ll do what you want if you promise to take me and my mother to safety,” Kay said, trying to fight back the tears.

The attractive sexy little blonde got ahold of the bottom of her jersey and pulled it up over her breasts. She then slipped it over her head and off. She then very nervously laid it on the bed. Kay’s breasts stood out nicely in her pretty lace bra. Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she reached behind her back and unhooked it, and then took it off and laid it with her jersey. Kay had beautiful breasts, with nipples and large areolae that stood out in contrast to her light skin.

Resigned to her fate, Kay stood up and reached for the waistband of her jogging pants, but as she started to push them down. Ted told her to wait and sat on the bed beside her. He reached out and ran his fingers through Kay’s beautiful long blonde hair pulling her between his legs. With Kay standing and him sitting, her nipples lined up almost perfectly with his mouth, Ted started sucking on the young teen’s breasts, making her nipples hard.

Tears were running down the beautiful fifteen-year-old’s face as the man in his forties sucked on her young breasts. After mauling Kay’s breasts for a while, he shoved her back a little. He then stood up, unfastened his pants and shoved them down along with his shorts, then stepped out of them. As he was sitting back down, he told the young teen to get on her knees.

The fifteen-year-old knew what was coming next. She had heard some of the older girls at school, talking about using their mouths on their boyfriend’s cocks, to suck them off. One girl even said she swallowed all her boyfriend’s cum.

Another girl said her boyfriend tried to get her to swallow his cum, but she always finished him off with her hands.

“That’s messy, it’s easier to just swallow his cum, no mess,” another girl had said.

Kerry was oblivious to what was happening to her daughter, she was too engrossed in Hennery fucking her. Hennery was making good use of the Viagra that he always took with him ... just in case? Kerry already had had three orgasms and was completely unaware that her daughter needed her help.

The beautiful fifteen-year-old slowly dropped to her knees between Ted’s legs. With his fingers in Kay’s soft blonde hair, he pulled her face forward until the young teen’s lips made contact with the head of his hard cock.

Big tears were streaming down Kay’s cheeks as she slowly parted her lips and let Ted’s hard cock slide into her hot little mouth. He used the grip he had on her long blonde hair to start guiding her mouth up-and-down on his cock.

Both Darrell and Timothy had taken their clothes off and were stroking their hard cocks while watching the beautiful blonde teenager suck their brother’s cock. Hennery finally unloaded his cum in Kerry’s pussy and climbed off her.

Kerry sat up and saw her fifteen-year-old daughter, nude from the waist up, and on her knees sucking Ted’s hard cock. She screamed for them to leave her daughter alone and started to get out of bed. Timothy quickly went over and shoved her back down, climbing on top of her hot body. He shoved his large cock in her pussy and started fucking Kerry hard. Almost immediately, Kerry was lost in the sensations in her pussy and turned her head away from what was happening to her teenage daughter. At that moment, Kerry didn’t care what they did to her daughter; her only concern was the large cock driving in-and-out of her very wet pussy.

Totally unprepared for when Ted started to cum in her mouth, Kay gagged and tried to swallow. He was ejaculating too much too fast. Some of his cum was leaking out of the corners of the young teen’s mouth.

“Swallow it and suck me dry,” Ted told the teen, as he held her head down.

Being forced, Kay managed to swallow most of his cum. After the fifteen-year-old sucked the last drop from his cock, Ted pulled out of the teenager’s mouth. She still had the remnants of his cum on her lips and where it had leaked out of her sexy little mouth. Kay picked up her jersey and used it to wipe Ted’s cum off her face.

“You did a good job of sucking your first cock. If you continue to perform oral sex and don’t resist when we shove a hard cock into your tight little blonde pussy, you’ll be worth taking with us,” Ted told the teen.

Kay breathed a sigh of relief, knowing she wouldn’t be left behind to starve or freeze. Darrell sat on the side of the bed beside his brother and opened his legs, his hard cock sticking up. Kay didn’t have to be told, she crawled between his legs, lowered her hot little mouth on his cock, and started moving her head up-and-down, sucking the second cock of her young life. When Darrell ejaculated in Kay’s mouth, she didn’t gag on his cum as much as she had Ted’s. She tried her best to swallow it all, but some still managed to leak out of her mouth.

When Darrell pulled his cock out of the fifteen-year-old’s mouth, Ted was already hard again, and stood up and reached down and helped Kay to her feet. He then slipped her jogging pants over her tight little ass and let them drop around her ankles. Kay, being barefooted, just stepped out of them. Darrell was still sitting on the bed, so he reached out and got hold of the fifteen-year-old’s panties and slid then down her legs. Kay stepped out of them, leaving her completely nude.

Kay already had some soft blonde hair growing on her pussy mound, not nearly as thick as her mother’s, but a nice little patch. Ted picked up the hot little blonde-haired girl and laid her on the bed and climbed on top of her small body. The fifteen-year-old got afraid when she felt the large man’s weight on her body. Kay couldn’t help herself and started struggling and tried to push him off. Darrell grabbed Kay’s arms and held them above her head, as Ted forced the young girl’s legs apart and got between them.

Ted got ahold of his hard cock and guided it to the opening of Kay’s virgin pussy. The young girl let out a shrill scream when he broke through her hymen, taking her virginity. Kay jerked against the hands holding her arms. Her legs kicked up on both sides of the forty-four-year-old man driving his hard cock in her young pussy. The excruciating pain shot through her entire body, as he started fucking her tight little hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.