Wife and Daughter Abandoned in Blizzard - Cover

Wife and Daughter Abandoned in Blizzard

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - To save his own life, Dan Bradford, abandons his wife, Kerry, and fifteen-year-old daughter, Kay, at a cabin in the mountains during a blizzard. Kerry and Kay were rescued by four brothers but had to pay a price for their rescue with their sexy bodies, and then cope with the aftermath. It changed them in ways that they could never have imagined.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

Dan Bradford had convinced his wife, Kerry, that had just turned thirty-five, and their fifteen-year-old daughter, Kay, to spend his two-week vacation at his uncle’s cabin in the High Sierra Mountains. Kerry had reluctantly agreed. Kay, however, was not happy at all having to spend two weeks in the wilderness with no phone or internet. No way to communicate with her friends. Dan would rather have had Kerry there alone. They were having marital problems over money, sex, and everything else.

His wife had been telling Dan she was unhappy and wanted a divorce. It seemed like the only time they communicated anymore was when he was fucking her, or sticking his cock in her mouth, which she hated. Kerry had never liked performing oral sex, but she tolerated it to satisfy her husband.

Kerry was a very attractive woman with soft blonde hair that hung down to her shoulders and blue eyes. Her body was shapely in all the right places, from her C-cup breasts with big protruding nipples to her well-rounded ass. She had been a virgin on their wedding night. Dan had been easy and gentle with her when he took her virginity. For the first few months of their marriage, it seemed like Dan was on top of her all the time driving his hard cock in-and-out of her pussy.

It was immensely satisfying for Dan, but not so much for Kerry. She almost never had an orgasm; and many times, did not even want to do it, but Kerry viewed it as her wifely duty to let her husband have sex when he wanted it. She was somewhat happier once she had gotten pregnant and gave birth to Kay. Sex however never got better over the years. Kerry loved Dan, she just didn’t want to live with him anymore. The thirty-five-year-old wife hated to admit it, she didn’t like sex that much and almost never felt satisfied.

Dan knew if Kerry got a divorce, he would be taken to the cleaners. He would be ruined. Her husband knew he had to somehow stop or convince Kerry not to get a divorce. His plan was to get her alone in the wilderness and persuade her not to file for a divorce. Having to bring Kay along was a problem. There was nowhere for the fifteen-year-old to stay, so he had no choice.

They had had to leave Dan’s pickup truck at a parking area at the country store down the mountain and spend several hours hiking the almost five miles to the cabin. What none of them expected was a huge unpredicted subzero blizzard that hit the first night at the cabin. Dan had planned to use the motorcycle his uncle kept at the cabin to go down the mountain and get supplies. The bike was small enough to ride up and down the trails, but the blizzard hit before he could resupply the cabin. They only had the few things that they brought with them in their backpacks. There were no roads leading to the cabin.

By the time they got to the cabin the girls were exhausted. The one good thing was that the cabin had a generator that supplied running water and electricity. Kerry and Kay were very happy because they were able to take a hot shower after the long hike to the cabin. They felt much better after the shower and a short rest. Dan took his shower while the girls ate some sandwiches and chips that they had brought with them.

That night all hell broke loose with the howling winds and blinding snow. The next day they realized that they only had enough fuel for the generator for a few days, and Dan would need part of that for the motorcycle. They only had what food that was left that they had backpacked in with them. It was only enough to last three days at the most, even if they rationed it.

Dan knew they couldn’t all survive on what little they had. He knew with the blizzard going on, he wouldn’t even be able to find enough firewood to keep them warm when the generator ran out of fuel. It would just be a matter of time before they would all freeze to death, if they didn’t starve to death first. That was when he decided the only chance that he had to survive was for him to abandon his wife and daughter. Leave them at the cabin and try to go down the mountain on the bike in the blizzard.

The thought went through his mind that if his wife accidently froze to death, it would solve all his problems. He hated to leave fifteen-year-old Kay. She hadn’t even had her first real boyfriend yet, but what choice did he have. Dan told Kay and Kerry that he had to go for help and that they had enough food and fuel until he could get back. They were both crying, begging him not to leave them.

Dan hugged them saying he would be coming back to get them, knowing it was a lie. If he made it down the mountain and if he was lucky enough to get to the store and his pickup truck, he had no intention of going back through the blizzard to get his wife. She was a very good fuck, but her pussy wasn’t worth him losing his life over and besides, she was going to divorce him anyway. The only remorse he had was leaving Kay there with her mother. He had watched her grow into a beautiful sexy young teenager.

It had been two days since Dan left, the food was almost gone. There was only enough fuel for two or three more days before what they hoped would be Dan coming back for them. What they couldn’t know, was that somehow Dan had made it down the mountain on the motorcycle in the blizzard. He had loaded the motorcycle in the back of his pickup and left without telling anyone his wife and daughter were stranded in the cabin, with no food and not enough fuel for the generator, for them to survive.

On the morning of the third day, Kerry and Kay heard a pounding on the door.

“Daddy’s back!” Kay screamed.

Kerry ran to the door, unbolted and opened it. To her shocked surprise, in came four mountain men covered with snow, each carrying a large backpack and rifle. The four brothers shook off the snow, put down their packs and rifles, and then took off their overcoats. The men looked around and saw only an attractive blonde woman and a very beautiful young teenage girl.

“I’m Hennery Miller and these are my three brothers, Darrell, Ted, and Timothy,” the man said.

“I’m Kerry, Kerry Bradford and the teenager here is my daughter Kay,” Kerry responded automatically.

“Where is your man?” Darrell asked.

“He went for help two days ago and hasn’t returned yet, but we’re expecting him anytime now. When we heard you knock, we thought it was him,” Karry said, very nervously.

The four brothers looked at each other and then back at the attractive wife. Looking her over, they greatly approved of her pretty shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes. It made her very uneasy the way they were looking at her. Kerry didn’t like her and her daughter being there alone with four gruff looking men. She got even more worried at the way they looked at Kay, with her gorgeous long blonde hair that hung down to her lower back. The teen had the same beautiful blue eyes as her mother.

With the generator going, the cabin was warm enough that both Kerry and Kay didn’t need a jacket, Kerry was wearing tight jeans and a shirt; Kay had on jogging pants and a pull-over jersey with her high school logo on it. The four men could see that Kerry’s breasts were quite large, and even in the baggy Jersey they could tell the young teenage girl had a nice set.

“I’m glad you found us. We were beginning to get worried, Dan not being back and all,” Kerry said, trying to conceal her nervousness.

“After we get warm and eat, we’ll be going on down the mountain,” Hennery said, but it was a lie, they weren’t going anywhere until the storm let up, but he wanted to see the sexy blonde wife’s reaction if she thought they were going to leave her and her daughter there.

“Please you can’t leave us! We’ll starve or freeze to death. Something may have happened to my husband,” she cried.

“What are you willing to do for us if we help you and your daughter?” asked Hennery, as he looked the terrified wife in the eye.

Kerry wasn’t nearly naïve enough that she didn’t know precisely what he was asking.

“Even if I was willing, and I’m not, I couldn’t do it in front of my daughter,” she nervously replied.

The cabin consisted of only one room; even the shower in the corner had only a thin shower curtain that was mostly transparent. There were four single beds, two against one wall and two against the opposite wall.

“We’ll be leaving in an hour. You need to decide before then. I suggest that you talk if over with your daughter,” Hennery told Kerry.

“Don’t you think giving up a little privacy and having sex is worth yours and your daughter’s life?” Hennery continued.

Kay was sitting on the side of the little bed where she had been sleeping since they had gotten to the cabin. She could not believe what she had just heard the man say. Kerry went over and sat beside her fifteen-year-old daughter and put her arm around her shoulder.

“The men will help us, but only if I have sex with them. I don’t have a choice, it’s the only way to save our lives. Something must have happened to your father or he would have been back by now,” Kerry told Kay, as big tears rolled down her pretty face.

“You’re going to have to see me do things that a daughter should never have to see her mother do,” Kerry continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.