Castaway: Explorer - Cover

Castaway: Explorer

Copyright© 2015 by Feral Lady

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The continued story of Von Solon, which requires reading Castaway: Von's Haven. Rescued from Haven, after the destruction of his starship,Von is returned to his universe through the unstable wormhole. Two brave sisters risked everything to find him, using a prototype shuttle, but Von wakes up very unhappy with them. He lets them know his goal is to return to his family on the primitive planet. Unfortunately, there are hidden agendas at work and they don't include Von's goals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Military  

The cold floor woke me up. I had to pee really badly. After taking care of myself, I looked in the mirror again. My hair looked funny. On Haven, Swarta would have laughed at me, and then preened and fussed over me. I missed her so much.

"Get a hold of yourself and tidy up," I thought. Washing my face and running wet hands through my hair started the first steps in recomposing my physical appearance. I put on a silk shirt and some loose pants.

The door chimed and opened. Merritt walked in looking a combination of surprise and upset. Her eyes looked puffy and large, her mouth was a large 'O', as she looked over her shoulder at the door.

"Didn't expect you to set the door up for me," Merritt said. "It's not like I am your room-mate yet."

The quiet surprise on my face must have registered in her brainstem because she turned around and walked out again. The door swished closed behind her. After a moment, the door chimed again and opened for her. Merritt entered again, proving it would let her in more than once.

"No, I didn't set it," I said, not wanting the question to go unanswered.

"Must be a fault. You can call the steward about it tomorrow," she said authoritatively. "You don't want just anyone being able to walk in on you."

"I'm glad you came back."

She smiled and sat on the couch and I slid onto the couch next to her.

"How did it go with your sister?"

"She was pretty frustrated about the overnight restriction," Merritt answered. "Her hand is already responding to the medicine. Beds in Medical aren't that comfortable and that is saying something. Uncomfortable crew beds are probably the biggest complaint the captain receives. But you have to remember this is a deep space ship. The crew often just believes the bed has gotten worse. When beds get switched out people generally are happy. The funny thing is maintenance swears the beds are all the same."

Her rambling answer made me think something was on her mind.

"So what happened with your sister?"

"She left Medical when I left."

"The doctor released her?"

"No. Kate said she deserved to sleep in her own bed tonight, she will return in the morning to see the doctor. The nurse wasn't going to fight her on it. She just made a note in the patient log. The nurse didn't think she really needed to stay either, but she was smart enough not to voice her opinion.

"I told her not to do it, but she just jumped on the elevator and left me standing there."

"So you're worried about her," I stated. "That is only natural."

Merritt hugged me. "I know this is going to cause trouble. The commander loves to grind people down with these kind of things. Normally, he wouldn't make a thing out of it since we aren't standard crew. But when it comes to medical risks he's all by the book."

"She's still stressed out because of me. Isn't she?"

"She is overtired. She's stressed from what could have gone wrong because of the hit the shuttle took from those rocks upon exiting the wormhole. And yes, you're a large part of things too."

"Should I go see her tonight and get her to return?" I asked.

"She will be with her roommate. Going to their room would just cause a scene," Merritt added. "Leaving has already triggered any punishment she is likely to receive. I already left a message for Dr. Cina, telling her Kate left, all stressed out. If anything is going to help, it's going to be the ship's counselor."

She snuggled up to me and I stroked her jet black hair. She sighed and it pleased me I was able to comfort her. She straightened up and smiled at me, picking up the room PDA.

"Let's watch a movie. You haven't seen one in years and I am up for a relaxing night," Merritt said.

"Sure. Who wouldn't want to snuggle up to you?"

She snuggled back in with me, quickly picking out a movie. It might have been a random selection. Before the movie started on the large vidscreen, on the wall, she bolted to my bed. Grabbing the throw-blanket on the bottom of the bed, she burst back into my arms, giggling, and covering us with it.

She darkened the room with the PDA controls, making the colors of the program more vivid. We watched the movie, Dragon Slayer King, a classic fantasy that came out while I was in school. She held me tightly through a few love scenes. I kissed the top of her head, enjoying her presence. During a boring stretch of dialogue before the last battle, we started kissing. From there her hands were all over me. My fingers feasted on her small breasts as well. She felt fantastic.

We spent the rest of the movie making out like teenagers, her softness stirring me to life. By the time the credits rolled, our shirts were off and I was sucking her nipples while her hands stroked me through my pants. Having no reason for self-control, I didn't resist her sliding my pants off, and wrapping her hand around my erection. Merritt slowly stroked up and down, I surrendered to her efforts, focusing on kissing her neck and caressing her soft orbs.

"You have the softest lips in the world," she whispered. "Each kiss tingles me strangely, wonderfully. It makes me want to do things."

She pushed me back onto the couch, and tentatively lowered her mouth to my soft skin. I let out a throaty gasp at the tender pleasure connecting us. She proceeded to lick and suck me senseless. The rushing force of nano-stimulated pleasure tore away my reasoning, making me hope she would never stop.

But she did. Coming up for breath, she said, "I love giving you pleasure."

"I want to give you pleasure, too!"

"You are. And you will," she answered in a fluttering tone, her voice almost musical. "Whenever my mouth touches your body it ignites in wonderful tastes and pleasures. I am looking for the full experience."

I didn't think about her meaning, because she stood up and peeled her uniform off. White lace captured my eye, covering her fit upper body. The sheer fabric didn't hide much, making it possible to discern all the important parts. Merritt's brazenness and exceeding confidence, not to mention her fit body, dulled my will to resist. The white panties contrasted lovely against her ebony skin.

"Kate and I discussed this tryst. She agreed that we are adults, all of us able to pursue our own lovers. My sister understands my attraction to you and my personal needs." I had difficultly controlling my response, her words excited my brain, painfully hardening me more, if that was possible. She already had raised my flag to full mast.

There wasn't an ounce of extra fat on the woman. Her chest was nothing but small apples topped with stiff nipples. She was hairless below her abdomen, which wasn't surprising for a spacer. Her pupils were dilated, making her situation even more clear to me.

"Your cadet medical-entrance examine photo doesn't do you justice. When I held your penis in the shuttle, my first thought was you must have been cold when they took your picture. Your male part looked shriveled up compared to the well-endowed length in my hand."

She wiggled her hips and pushed me down again, taking my entire length in her mouth. A gag announced the tip of my head penetrating her throat, but it didn't stop her. She began to bob her head up and down, sucking my shaft tightly as she withdrew. A quick kiss on my spongy head and a lick signaled the beginning of the next bob down to the base of my root. She twisted her head sideways as she pulled off, maximizing my pleasure. On occasion Merritt would stop at the base of my erection and dart her tongue out, proving how low she'd gotten. Not that I needed further proof. She was the queen of satisfaction.

She was like a mongoose swallowing her prey whole. She smoothly licked, sucked, twisted and bobbed up and down for my enjoyment. Once she lifted off and coughed, clearing her throat. Yet she didn't let up on my pleasure, stretching her hand around my girth. My wet skin easily moved with her pulls and tugs. In a moment, Merritt was back on my length, driving to the root of my shaft. Her lips moved like a sucker fish around the base of my penis.

I couldn't resist putting my hand on her head, pushing it down after she lifted up, over and over in a steady rhythm. With neither protest nor whimper, I continued the pleasing rhythm, using her mouth for my pleasure. Not wanting to ruin a good thing, I came to my senses and removed my hand. She didn't stop licking and sucking, so I gripped her head again tightly and increased the bobbing to a furious pace, her warm saliva drooling over my balls. I let go again and she backed off to suck only my purplish head. Little moans of pleasure told me she truly enjoyed our connection. She accidentally let me go and in a swoop of her head she snaked around it and lifted it off my abdomen.

Letting me control her, I pressed her into the deep throat rhythm I wanted in a way I've never done before. She submitted to me totally. When I closed my eyes I imagined her face moving in a blur. I was lost in the incredible experience she was allowing me. I grunted and groaned, adding my hips into the pleasure, losing control and firing my sperm down her throat. My hand dropped to my sides, numb compared to the ecstasy of my release. Merritt licked at my head, gathering every last drop.

I opened my eyes and gazed at her soft, swollen lips. She smiled, pleased with her success.

After a last lick of her tongue, she purred, "Happy?"

"Intensely happy," I exclaimed.

"I learned long ago, I didn't have much of a gag reflex."

"No, one has ever done that for me before," I responded honestly, a little embarrassed at my own actions. "That was one of the most passion fueled, sexual experiences of my life."

"Thank you." Her eyelashes batted at me in false modesty, which only made her look more desirable, turning her face to a poker-faced expression. I laughed, releasing some residual tension. The following, mischievous grin implied that Merritt was enjoying my reaction.

"My taste buds love you," she purred. "Your medical nanomites are lovely."

"Yes ... I never want to go back to being normal," I declared. "Now, it's your turn to lie back."

I pushed the former ice princess onto her ebony back, and without hesitation I began to titillate the sensitive interior of her channel. It was wet and warm, not needing any more lubricating juices. My thumb sank deep into her, which made her moan. My finger found her clit and I rubbed the miniature cherry for a few minutes, and then I leaned in and sucked on it.

She humped against my face as the rest of her body struggled, contorting on the bed. Merritt lost herself to my ministrations, her passionate moans filling the bedroom. I was pleased to see her offer no resistance to whatever I did to her. The glistening juices on my fingers made me decide to take her over the top.

"Ready for the coup de grace?" I asked.

"Don't tease me!" Merritt pleaded.

I kissed and sucked her petals. Gently sucking each fold into my mouth, and then swiping her clit with a long lick. With her head shaking side to side, I inserted two fingers into her tightening channel. After a few strokes of my fingers, I sucked her cherry again. Merritt screamed, "OOH, OOH, AH." Lifting her hips off the couch with a heaving motion, almost snapping my head back.

"No more, no more," she whispered urgently.

"Mission accomplished," I answered.

"Yes," Merritt said dreamily, "It was."

We cuddled under the throw blanket for a long time, not saying anything, our touch communicating our feelings in the afterglow. The medic touched one of my scars that I picked up on the planet. She searched out other old wounds, one at a time, but she never asked me how I'd picked them up. Eventually, she got up and took a shower. I rested some more, listening to her sing in the shower. "This is the life," I thought. I nodded off.

When her shower ended, I looked in on her. Merritt wiped the steam from the bathroom mirror so she could see to comb her hair with a brush. When she finished brushing, she gazed at me through the mirror as I stood behind her in the doorway. I grinned, having a hard time gazing at her eyes instead of her dark nipples. She sensed my struggle, seeing my renewed hardness and waved me away. I ran and jumped into the comfortable bed, enjoying the silk sheets. Shortly after, Merritt's boundless energy brought her to the bed too, carefully climbing in position on top of me. My new lover immersed me into her core. The joining was beautiful and slow. Merritt paced us to our mutual completion.

After my seed filled her, we rested in comfortable silence, listening to the rhythm of each other's hearts ... her ear on my chest and my hand over her breast.

The last thing I heard before falling asleep was Merritt's velvety, "The women on this ship are going to love what you have."

In the morning, I stirred when Merritt began stretching. She immediately leaned over to kiss me. The tingle fired more neurons in my brain, pulling me out of my restful fog.

"Good morning," she said.

"Hi Beautiful," I responded.

"I am going to take a shower," Merritt declared.

"Okay," I said, rolling over and putting a pillow over my head. Before feeling the edge of sleep again, I realized I'd dreamed about the ship's layout. It was like seeing a 3D model in your head, each major feature was clear, as was the network of corridors and maintenance tunnels. I don't know why the familiar feeling of a download surprised me but it did. The thought comforted me as I fell back into the black hole of sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.