The Treehouse - Cover

The Treehouse

Copyright© 2015 by E. W. Orc

Chapter 3: Gabriele

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Gabriele - Tim plans to use his treehouse to seduce the new neighbors but in the end, who seduced whom?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

The next morning I got up a bit early to get started on breakfast. I wanted everything to be perfect when Gabi came over. I also wanted to make sure that Mom had coffee as soon as she got to the kitchen. It was the least I could do for her as much as she did for me. By 9:30 I had the coffee started. I had laid out what I planned for breakfast. My menu consisted of eggs, sausage, hash browns, toast and juice. I planned to cook the eggs to order but I needed to start the sausage and hash browns a bit early to make sure everything was ready at the same time. Mom came down to the kitchen around 9:45. I had already set the table for three. I poured her a cup of coffee and handed her the Sunday paper. The sausage and potatoes were already cooking on the stove.

"Well," Mom said, "You must be trying to impress someone."

"I guess so," I admitted. "I like all three of them and I want to treat them with respect like you and Dad taught me."

"I'm proud of you, Tim," Mom said. "You've never disappointed me or your father."

"Thanks, Mom," I replied. "That means a lot to me."

At 10:00 sharp the doorbell rang. I gestured to Mom to remain seated and went to the front door still wearing my apron. I opened the door to admit Gabi. She glanced at the apron and blurted out, "I didn't know you were a chef."

"Hi Gabi," I said. "I'm hardly a chef but Mom is teaching me how to cook a few simple things. Breakfast is pretty easy as long as you stick to the basics. Come on in; Mom's in the kitchen."

By then we had reached the kitchen and Gabi said, "Good Morning, Mrs. Miller. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, Gabi," Mom responded. "How are you and how are Amelie and your sisters?"

"We're all well," she said. "Thanks for inviting us to the picnic. We all had a good time. The fireworks were fantastic."

Then she turned to me and added, "Tim, thanks for introducing us to all your friends. It really helps to meet so many nice people. We all miss our old friends from before we moved but it helps to have an introduction to make new friends."

"No problem," I responded. "I'm not much of a social butterfly, but I know I would be lost without a few friends."

"By the way," I added, "how do you like your eggs?"

"Oh, scrambled is OK, I guess," she said.

"If you like, I could make you an omelet," I said. "What do you think, Mom? Should I make omelets all around?"

"This is your show, Tim," she replied.

I looked at Gabi questioningly.

She said, "I'm in. What do you have to put in an omelet?"

"Well," I started, "we have cheese and I can cut up some onion and green pepper and maybe some of the sausage. What do you like in an omelet?"

"I'll eat almost anything," she responded. "Surprise me."

I turned to Mom to ask her whether she wanted an omelet too. She nodded and I said, "OK, I'll fix omelets all around."

I prepared all the ingredients before producing the omelets one at a time. I served our guest, Gabi, first. Then I served Mom and prepared the last omelet for myself. Each omelet was served with a portion of sausage, hash brown potatoes and toast.

When we had finished eating, Gabi said, "Tim, that was really good. Thanks for inviting me to breakfast."

"Thanks for joining us," I replied. "Since Dad will be away several months working on his project, Mom and I appreciate some company occasionally. So to change the subject, would you like to check out the tree house now?"

"Sure," she grinned. Then she turned to Mom and said, "Thanks for having me over for breakfast."

Mom replied, "As Tim said, thanks for joining us." Then she turned to me adding, "I expect you to behave as a gentleman as usual."

"Of course, Mom," I responded.

I took Gabi by the hand to lead her out the back door toward the tree. When we got to the platform, I explained the ladder mechanism before starting to lower the stairs. She seemed suitably impressed. I sent her up ahead of me gratified to see flashes of her white panties through the legs of her shorts. I stopped at the top of the stairs to watch her reaction to the tree house before cranking up the ladder and closing the trap door. She stood in the center of the room just in front of the futon and turned in a 360° circle to take in the whole scene.

She looked at me with an astonished expression and said, "Wow, this is really neat. I didn't expect anything like this."

"Yeah," I said, "my dad and I built it. It took almost a whole year. It was great to work with my dad. He taught me so much."

I showed Gabi everything we had done. I opened the windows and turned on the ceiling fan. I offered her a soda that she accepted. Then she started looking at the books on the bookshelves. The bookcase held several classics including works by Heinlein, Asimov, Niven, Tolkien and Bradbury among others.

"Well," she said, "this confirms that we have similar tastes in science fiction and fantasy."

"Yeah," I replied, "those are some of my favorites or things I'm currently reading. I have a lot more in my room. My dad has an office in the house that's practically a library. He likes science and science fiction too. He has some really old ones like the original Tom Swift series and some first editions of Jules Verne. There's a lot to choose from."

Gabi sat on the futon and looked up at me shyly asking, "Tim, do you like me?"

"Of course I like you, Gabi," I replied. "Do you think that I don't"

"No," she said, "it's just that I know you're fooling around with Nikki."

"What makes you think that," I asked.

"Well, duh," she exclaimed. "You've spent every afternoon for the last week in this tree house with her. On Thursday she came home practically glowing and had a long private talk with Maman. On Saturday, Maman took us to the gynecologist for a check up. We both got prescriptions for birth control pills. When we got back from the doctor, Nikki and I had our own long talk. She told me everything."

Stunned, I didn't know what to say. I probably looked like a fish out of water standing there with my mouth open gasping for breath.

Finally, I sat down on the futon at the other end from Gabi and asked hesitantly, "Are you mad at me?"

She sat quietly for more than a minute before she whispered, "No."

After another pause, she added, "I love Nikki. Maman, Papa, my sisters and I are all close. I'm happy that she enjoys fooling around with you. It's just that..."

After another long pause, she seemed to gather her courage to say, "It's just that I really like you too. We have so much in common."

Hesitantly she added, "Nikki said she would share. Would you mind?"

I scooted across the futon until I was next to Gabi. I put my right arm around her shoulders and turned her to face me. With slight hesitation, I leaned toward her while pulling her face toward mine. I kissed her gently and said, "Gabi, I really like you too. I don't want to hurt Nikki's feelings but I think I have more in common with you than with her. I don't know what to do. I don't want to take advantage of her or you either for that matter."

I still had my arm around her shoulders and she embraced me tightly and gave me another kiss. This one was much more passionate than the first. I could feel her breasts and hard nipples pressing against my chest. She reclined back until she was lying sideways on the futon with her feet on the floor and her head on a sofa pillow propped up against the armrest. I was lying across her still kissing. We kissed for a minute or two before I sat part way up and leaned away from her.

I said, "Gabi, I have to be totally honest with you; this is even more complicated than what I did with Nikki. Yesterday while you were seeing the doctor, Lisa confronted me about Nikki too. She wanted to see the tree house. When I brought her up here she found used condoms in the trashcan. I was afraid she would tell your mom about Nikki and me. When she asked me to lick her, I did it."

I felt awful having to tell Gabi that. I looked her directly in the eyes and said softly, "Please don't hate me."

Her response surprised me. "That little sneak," she snarled. "Nikki was right; she tricked you into thinking Maman didn't know."

"You mean that Lisa knew that your mom was aware of what Nikki and I had been doing?" I asked.

"Of course she knew," Gabi said. "We both knew as soon as Nikki walked in the door and went to talk with Maman. Lisa wants what Nikki is getting and so do I. She just beat me to it."

"Not really," I reassured her. "Lisa talked me into oral sex, but we didn't screw. She's too small. I'm sure I'd hurt her if I tried to put it in her."

"I don't know about that," Gabi retorted. "You do know that girls stretch down there, don't you? We have to stretch to be able to have a baby."

"Yeah, I guess," I said. "But let's not talk about Lisa right now. I'd like to kiss you some more if you want to."

She retorted, "I want a lot more than kisses."

"Me, too," I replied. "But before we go any further, you should know that I have almost no experience. Before I met the three of you, the most I had ever done was kissing some girls at parties. All I knew about sex before I met you and your sisters I learned from reading or from the internet. I had my first time with Nikki only four days ago."

"Tim," she exclaimed, "you already have a lot more experience than I do. I've never even kissed a boy. I've been too scared and all the boys I liked were as shy as I am. If we don't do something, I might go to my grave a virgin."

With that declaration she grasped her t-shirt at the bottom hem and pulled it over her head to discard it on the floor. She then reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. As she pulled her bra forward off her shoulders, she said, "What are you waiting for? Get your shirt off. I want to feel my breasts rubbing against your chest."

Without hesitation I pulled my t-shirt off and pulled Gabi into an embrace. She thrilled me pressing her hard nipples pressing against my chest. She leaned back into a reclined position as my mouth sought her lips. We kissed passionately for almost a full minute before I started moving my attention south. I kissed her face all over gradually moving lower toward her neck and upper chest. She blushed and gasped for breath as my kisses reached her breasts,. I moved directly to her tits sucking the nipple of one while tweaking the nipple of the other with my fingers. My other hand moved over her belly toward her shorts. She had pulled her feet up onto the futon and spread her legs enough to give my hand access to her crotch. I cupped her vulva with my left hand gently massaging her through her shorts and underwear. Following my lead, Gabi reached between us with her right hand to rub my bulge. My cock was painfully erect trapped in an uncomfortable position inside my boxers.

When I couldn't stand it any longer, I pulled away saying, "I need to make an adjustment. You've got me so hard that I'm trapped in my underwear in a twisted position."

Still gasping, she responded, "If they bother you so much, why don't you just take them off?"

Panting a little bit myself, I said, "If you don't mind, I guess I will."

Then I stood up, unbuttoned my shorts, pulled the zipper down and pulled my shorts and boxers to my ankles in one motion. That freed my rigid cock to spring up standing out from my abdomen at about a 30-degree angle. Gabi gazed upon my erection with a look of amazement.

"I've never seen one before," she said softly, "I mean I've never seen a penis at all, hard or otherwise."

"What about you, Gabi," I asked changing the subject, "Are your shorts too tight too? Do you want me to take them off?"

"Yes," she whispered shyly, "please."

She raised her ass off the futon as I reached down to grasp the waist of her shorts pulling them and her panties up over her knees, down her shins and off her feet. I discarded them to the side of the room and lay back down beside her. We picked up where we had left off moments before. Gabi looked down to clasp my rigid member.

Giving it a couple of strokes, she murmured, "It feels so big. Now I see why you're afraid it won't fit in Lisa."

"Let's not talk about Lisa right now," I said softly as I stroked her very wet pussy. I gave her another kiss that she reciprocated. She had begun gently stroking my shaft while I ran my fingers up and down her slit pausing on each pass to briefly tweak her button.

"Oh god," she groaned. "That feels so much better than when I do it to myself."

"I can show you something that should feel even better," I said.

"That's hard to believe," she moaned. "But I'm willing to give it a try."

Continuing to stroke her snatch, I started moving my kisses from her lips to her ears and down her neck toward her breasts. She trembled when I kissed her boobs and nibbled on her stiff nipples. It seemed that her pussy got even wetter when I started kissing down her belly toward the promised land. I had scooted down so far that my knees were hanging off the end of the futon. Gabi had to release my cock because it had moved out of her reach. I spread her thighs lowering my face to her pussy. Her ass jerked up off the bed with the first stroke of my tongue over her clit.

"Oh my god, ... oh my god," she squealed. "What are you doing to me?"

I looked up with her juices smeared on my face and said, "I'm licking your pussy; is it OK? Do you like it?"

"Like it?" she moaned softly, "I love it. It feels incredible."

"Good," I said picking up where I had paused.

I pulled Gabi's knees onto my shoulders to give me better access to her now dripping pussy. I licked her from bottom to top giving her clit extra attention with each stroke of my tongue. A few times I started so low that the tip of my tongue brushed over her anus. I noticed that she reacted strongly whenever that happened. I had never thought that I would enjoy licking an asshole, but I could reconsider if it got that kind of reaction from a lover. My oral attention definitely had an effect on Gabi. She trembled and shook, squeaking little high-pitched moans. Her hips thrust against my face. Finally her ass came up again, her thighs clamped tightly against my head, as she wailed like a banshee, "Aaaiiieeee, aaaiiieeee, ... oh god!"

I pulled out from between her legs, crawled back up the futon and took her into my arms to hold her as she came down from her climax. She hugged me back still quivering and said, "Oh Tim, that was wonderful. I never thought that anything could feel that good."

"Yeah," I said. "I love doing that. I love the way you react. I like making you feel good."

I paused before adding, "You know, the best is yet to come. That is if you feel ready for it."

Gabi hugged me again trembling and whispered, "I really want to but I'm scared too. I know it'll hurt the first time."

"Let's try something," I said. "I'll lick you to another orgasm. When you start cumming, I'll put it in and you won't even notice when I pop your cherry."

"OK," she said with a quavering voice as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs.

"But first," I said, "I'd better put on a condom before we start. You haven't been taking the pill long enough yet and we don't want any accidents."

I got off the futon and opened the middle drawer to retrieve a rubber. I tore open the package and rolled it on my still rigid rod. Gabi scooted over to the center of the futon. I resumed my position between Gabi's thighs and reapplied my tongue to her still flowing snatch. It didn't take long to bring her back to a high level of arousal. I loved the taste of her secretions. That taste along with her aroma made me feel that my dick had gotten even harder if that were possible. I lightly stroked her abdomen so I could feel the beginning of her orgasm. As soon as I felt the telltale ripples, I pulled myself up, positioned my dickhead at the opening of her cunt to slowly push in. At that moment, Gabi's orgasm overpowered her. Reflexively she thrust her hips up embedding half of my cock into her sodden pussy. As the waves of her cum washed over her, she continued thrusting causing my dick to sink deeper and deeper until our pubic hair was intertwined.

All the while, Gabi was moaning, "Uunnh, ... uunnh, uunnh," in a high-pitched squeak until she finally wailed, "Aaarrghhh!"

Her second orgasm triggered my first causing me to fill the condom. She collapsed on the futon. We both panted and gasped for breath. I collapsed on top of her feeling the aftershocks of her cum. When I felt my once stiff cock softening, I reached down between us to hold the rubber as I rolled off her to the side. I barely had the strength to pull off the rubber, tie it and toss it toward the trashcan. Then I rolled back toward Gabi so that my left leg lay over hers and I could take her in my arms again.

She hugged me tightly still trembling slightly.

I whispered softly in her ear, "So, what do you think? Was that better than when I licked your pussy?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.