The Treehouse - Cover

The Treehouse

Copyright© 2015 by E. W. Orc

Chapter 2: Lisette

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Lisette - Tim plans to use his treehouse to seduce the new neighbors but in the end, who seduced whom?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I woke up early the next morning refreshed. I got in a morning run before grabbing a bowl of cereal and gathering my tools for the morning's work. It promised to be a beautiful day, sunny and hot. I moved a little faster than usual and had finished the Taylor's yard work before Noon. When I knocked on the back door to get my money, Lisa invited me in and offered me a cold drink. I accepted the lemonade and the envelop with my money. Surprised to see no one else, I asked Lisa where her mom and sisters were. She told me that her mom had taken Nikki and Gabi to the doctor.

I must have shown an expression of concern when I asked, "Are they OK; is anything wrong?"

"I don't think so," she replied. "Mom said it was just for a checkup."

I was finishing the glass of lemonade and realized that Lisa was staring at me without smiling as if she were annoyed with me.

"What's wrong," I asked. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I don't know," she said. "I've just been wondering what you and Nikki do all afternoon in that tree house. You've been doing it, haven't you?"

"Doing? It?" I responded, "Just what 'it' do you think we're doing? For your information, we've been playing video games. Nikki's learning to play Mario Kart."

"Yeah, right," she sneered. "I'm sure that's all you do up there hidden away from everyone else for hours every day."

I finished the lemonade, rinsed the glass and left it in the kitchen sink. I turned to Lisa and said, "Tell you what. Why don't you come up to the tree house and see for yourself."

"Maybe I will," she snarled.

Lisa's attitude surprised and puzzled me. She seemed angry and scared at the same time. Given what Nikki had told me, I wondered whether she wanted to do what she imagined Nikki doing and at the same time feared of doing it.

Nevertheless, I headed for the back door saying, "I have to put my tools away and take a shower. If you want to see the tree house, meet me at the tree in half an hour."

Thirty minutes later I exited my back door to see Lisa coming across the street. She was wearing a t-shirt, running shorts and sandals. By the time she got to the tree, I had already cranked the stairs down. When I showed her how the crank worked, she appeared suitably impressed. She started up the stairs ahead of me. I could see flashes of her panties through the legs of her loosely fitting shorts. As with Nikki, the panty shots gave me a stiffie that made climbing the ladder difficult though not impossible. Once I reached the top, I cranked the stairs up and closed the trap door. Then I asked Lisa whether she wanted to try playing a video game.

She said, "Sure, why not," as she paced around the small room checking out all the features. I had loaded Mario Kart into the system and was setting up the controllers when Lisa exclaimed, "I knew it! ... I knew you were fucking her!"

I looked up in horror to see Lisa holding two of the used condoms that she had found in the trashcan one of which had traces of blood on the outside. 'Oh shit!' I thought as I realized that I had forgotten to empty the trash after my trysts with Nikki. I had no idea what to do or say. I didn't want trouble for me or for Nikki. The way Lisa had been acting, I was really afraid she would tell her mother what we had been doing.

"OK," I said, "we're busted. But I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't say anything. I don't want Nikki to get in trouble."

"Oh yeah," she said. "What's in it for me?"

"What do you want, Lisa," I asked with no small amount of trepidation.

Her face and voice softened as she said, "Maybe I want a little of what Nikki's getting."

"You've got to be kidding!" I exclaimed. "You're way too young to be having sex."

"That shows how much you know," she shot back. "At my old school, half the girls in my class had given blowjobs and several were fucking already."

"So I'll ask you again," I said gently. "What do you want?"

Her whole demeanor changed. She was swaying nervously and looking down at her feet before she looked up at me and said softly, "Would you let me give you a blowjob and lick my kitty?"

"Lick your kitty?" I asked with a puzzled voice.

"My pussy," she replied. "I want you to lick my pussy. Everyone says it's the max. I'll give you a blowjob if you'll lick me."

I was in a quandary. I thought Lisa was way too young for sex. I was afraid we would both get in big trouble if we got caught, especially me. I probably should have worried about Nikki too, but that concern didn't even enter my mind.

Stalling for time, I asked, "Lisa, have you ever sucked a cock?"

She looked at me shyly and whispered, "No."

"Have you ever made out with a boy?" I continued.

"No" was her answer.

"Have you done anything sexual or romantic with a boy?" I added.

She brightened a little and said, "I've played some kissing games at parties like post office and spin the bottle.

"So let me get this straight," I asked incredulously, "You want to jump from kisses in a closet to blowjobs and pussy licking?"

"Yes, please," she answered. "I wouldn't do it with just anyone but you're really nice and I trust you not to hurt me. I know you like Nikki better but I really want to learn more about sex and I don't know anyone else here."

"I may not be your best choice for a teacher," I admitted. "I don't have much experience either. I've never had a blowjob and I've never gone down on a girl. If that's what you want, we'd have to learn together."

"Maybe we should just forget this," I added.

"No way," she exclaimed. "If you're fooling around with Nikki, you must know more than I do. You're not going to get out of this by claiming inexperience."

"OK," I said. "If you promise not to get Nikki and me in trouble, we can make out a little."

I paused before adding, "Why don't we start by practicing kissing and see where that goes?"

"OK," she said brightly as she plopped down on the futon next to me.

We turned to each other to embrace as we brought our lips together. While I'm not a very experienced kisser, Lisa was even less so. She mashed her lips hard against mine and was almost slobbering against my mouth. After a few moments I pulled away saying, "Let's try something different."

She pouted and looked a little hurt as I explained that I wanted her to try kissing softly with our lips barely touching at first. We pulled back together brushing our lips lightly against each other's. Our lips parted and we tentatively engaged our tongues. We were both panting as we pulled apart the second time.

"Oh my God," Lisa gushed. "I've never had a kiss like that. You make me tingle all over."

"Wow," I grinned. "That was great; I want some more."

I put my hands on her shoulders and push her back to lie across the futon. Her feet were still on the floor and her legs were slightly parted. I leaned over her, took her face in my hands and kissed her again. Our lips and tongues were more active in this kiss. Lisa was moaning when I moved off her lips and started kissing her all over her face. I also moved my hands down to massage her shoulders before moving down to her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra so there was only her thin t-shirt between her perky boobs and my fingers. Slightly more than puffies, her breasts were like inverted Champagne flats, perfectly shaped miniatures. They must have been very sensitive. Lisa gasped when my fingers first touched them. Lisa twitched and moaned as I massaged her breasts gently and tweaked her nipples. I gradually moved my hands off her boobs and down her belly to grasp the hem of her t-shirt. She looked at me with a mixture of surprise and lust as I sat partly up to pull her t-shirt over her head and off her arms.

Before I could resume kissing and fondling her, she said, "You too, ... take off your shirt too. I want to feel my boobies rubbing against your chest."

Without hesitation, I stripped off my t-shirt and lay back down on my side facing Lisa. She rolled onto her side so we could wrap our arms around each other. We pulled ourselves together and resumed our kissing. This was a much better position from my point of view. I could now run my hands all over Lisa's back from her shoulders to her ass. I did just that spending more time on her ass than on her shoulders. Certain that she could feel my iron-hard cock, I grasped her ass to pull her crotch tightly against me. She, of course, did the same to me. After a few minutes of mutual molestation, she startled me by pushing her hands under the waistband of my shorts to fondle my bare ass. It appeared that she wanted to pull them off.

I sat up and said, "Are you trying to pull my pants off?"

"Well, duh," she grinned back at me.

"OK," I replied. I stood up to unbutton and unzip my shorts pulling them off along with my underwear.

I stood directly in front of her saying, "Let me help you with yours," before I grasped her running shorts at the waist pulling them and her panties down over her knees, down her legs and off. That left both of us completely naked. I could not resist staring at her beautiful body. She stood about 5' 2" tall weighing no more than 90 pounds. Her hips had just starting to widen so she still had a boyish figure. She had an almost completely bare pussy. I had to look closely to see the little bit of peach fuzz on her peach. Her expression changed from complete lust to apprehension as I pushed her knees apart and stood between them.

"OK, little girl," I growled, "it's time for you to get what you want."

Her eyes snapped wide open as she saw me standing over her with my rampant penis sticking almost straight up. She appeared more than nervous when she asked with a quavering voice, "Are, ... are you going to fuck me."

"Not now," I answered.

I leaned over her to kiss her and lowered my body onto hers. I positioned myself so that my dick was lying lengthwise along the furrow of her pussy. I moved slightly back and forth so that my cock rubbed her slit including her clit. I could feel her trembling as she began to thrust back against me. My dick became slickly coated with her secretions. I started moving my kisses from her lips down her face and neck toward her breasts. It didn't take a long time before I had to move my cock off her pussy so that I could reach her tits with my lips. She groaned with the loss of contact between our privates. She started shaking when my lips closed on her right nipple. I spent several minutes making love to her breasts alternating right to left and back, kissing them all over and sucking on her nipples.

"Oh my God," she moaned. "Oh God, ... oh god, ... oh it's too much, ... Oh God!"

I took that as a signal to move on. I slid down to my knees, kissing my way across her belly toward the juncture of her thighs. My fingers paved the way lightly caressing her ahead of my descending lips. I reached her pussy with my fingers while my tongue was still tickling her belly button. She twitched violently when I first slid my fingers across her labia from her clit down to the bottom of her slit. Then I pulled my index finger up her very wet furrow stopping at the top to gently rub her love button. She was quivering and shaking as I continued to rub her pussy and kiss my way down her lower abdomen. Finally I reached my goal.

When I closed my lips on her clit, she gasped out loud and groaned, "Oh my God, you're doing it; you're licking my kitty."

I looked up and said, "That's right, sweetie. I'm giving you what you asked for. But it's my first time. You have to tell me what feels good and what doesn't."

"It feels good, ... oh it feels so good," she squealed. "Please don't stop."

"Your wish is my command," I said as I leaned back down to resume my oral ministrations. I concentrated on giving her clit a lip and tongue massage while I tried to insert a finger into her pussy. Her twat was so tight that I could barely get my index finger in without hurting her. As she relaxed a little it became easier to move my finger in and out. It didn't take long after for the combination of clit licking and finger fucking to bring her over the top. I realized she was almost there when her moans changed to high-pitched, rapid squeaks. Then she pulled her knees up, squealed like a banshee and went rigid. I pulled my finger out of her cunt and put my hands on her belly. I could feel the muscles in her abdomen rippling while she panted rapidly.

I was still licking her clit when she pushed against my forehead saying, "No more, ... no more, it's too much, ... I can't take any more."

If she hadn't been so tiny, I would have stuck my cock in her then and there and fucked her silly. But I didn't want to hurt her so I stood up and lay down beside her to embrace and kiss her.

When her breathing and trembling finally slowed, I pulled away from our kiss to ask, "Was it what you expected; are you satisfied?"

"Oh, Tim," she gushed. "You have no idea. I couldn't have imagined that anything could feel that good. Thank you, ... thank you, ... thank you for doing that for me."

She paused for a moment, blinked her eyes at me and said shyly, "I guess I owe you a blowjob now."

"Lisa," I replied. "You don't owe me anything. I really enjoyed going down on you and making you feel good. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do."

"Oh I want to," she said. "I so want to. You just lay back and let me take care of you. But I've never done it before so you have to guide me."

"OK," I said, "But I've never had a blowjob either. I guess we'll have to figure out what works by trial and error."

I paused before adding, "From jerking off, I know that the head of my dick is the most sensitive part, especially the underside."

She pulled me to a sitting position with my feet on the floor and knelt in front of me on a pillow she had pulled off the futon. She looked so cute with her perky tits heaving as she leaned over to take my cock into her mouth. I groaned as her warm, wet mouth engulfed the head of my prick. She could only get a couple of inches in but that was enough for her to massage the head with her lips while her tongue rubbed the underside. I warned her when her teeth grazed my shaft.

She said, "Sorry," and used her lips to cover her teeth. Her ministrations felt really good but she wasn't bringing me close enough to cum.

"Oh Lisa," I gasped. "That feels really good, but it would feel better if you use your hand to stroke the rest of my dick."

She pulled off momentarily to say, "Sure, I can do that."

She grasped my cock with her hand and stroked it up and down for a moment before wrapping her lips around the head again. She felt so good that I started automatically thrusting my hips in an instinctual motion. The combined action of her mouth and hand brought me rapidly to climax.

"Oh god, Lisa," I warned. "You'd better pull off. I'm about to cum in your mouth."

She said nothing but stroked faster and sucked harder.

"Oh Jesus!" I screeched as my balls unleashed a flood of cum to fill her mouth.

She tried to swallow it all but I had ejaculated too much for her little mouth. She gagged as some of it squirted out of her nose. More escaped through the corners of her mouth to dribble down her chin dropping onto her tits. She gasped for breath for a few moments and then started laughing. Her laughter and appearance covered with cum triggered me to laugh with her. We laughed until we had no more breath. She got up on the futon next to me. We embraced and kissed again. It didn't bother me that her mouth was still coated with my semen. We made out for a few more minutes until I pulled away. I took a washcloth off a shelf, wetted it with some water out of a bottle and used it to wipe the cum off Lisa's face and chest. When I was done, she took the washcloth from me and wiped my chest where jizz had smeared on me too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.