Sex Du Jour: Underwear Whore

by livobeornwulf

Copyright© 2015 by livobeornwulf

Sex Story: A couple fucks in their underwear...

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Nudism   .

"Tonight ... I am going to fuck and rump and screw you up in my underwear," as Stian voices out the syrupy, succulent-like words to me, I am iced up still and winded; him grasping me in my beneath knee lawn-shade-like dress, I myself trembling and shuddering powerlessly and vulnerably in his unyielding grip. The initiative of him having sex with me in his underwear intrigues and enthralls and mesmerizes me completely. So, so, so, so much indeed. I marvel what style and shape of underwear he is putting on. Much less its tint and brand name. Is it as gray as his working trouser suit? With some waxeness on it—that complete whiteness of his stretched coat?

"What about I myself?" I raise to him steadily and unperturbedly. "Will I be authorized and conserted to put on my own sort of fancied underwear or what?"

"You can have on anything that you feel like. If you feel like it doing it, be fully undressed and naked."

At a snail's pace but with conviction, Stian stirs his strikingly handsome face close to mine; his eyes reviewing and studying mine; his tattered, patchy-like breath wafting and zephyring on my skin. I love it! So, so, so, so much indeed. I know what else he is going to do to me. Kiss and snog and canoodle me suddenly but stalwartly and stoutly; and I cannot cool my heels for it to happen right away.

His lips graze and scrape over mine, his tongue butting into its way into my mouth progressively so as to thump and batter with mine as well. Yes. I am in the coming life never-ending planet right now. The Elysium or Elysian fields even. While Stian smooches and snogs me, he slithers his right hand straight into my roseate-colored panties and strokes and brushes and fingers my yoni. My God! This is so tasty and delectable. I love it. So, so, so, so very much indeed.

Stian is so close to me right now that I can feel his John Thomas go erect and rigid in his snug, comfy underwear. He is clothed in nothing but a basic pitch-black shirt and dazzling pitchy underwear that flaunts and uncovers his massive and hulking and well-built and lip-smacking seeming thighs. I myself on the other hand am in my lonesome salmon underwear and nothing else. Yes. My breasts and remainder self is this stark bare and uncovered even though it is appallingly and awfully cold and freezing. And I love it!! Yo-hoo!

Pulling out away from me for a little while, Stian Elbert snatches a jagged and prickly razor blade from the close-by table in our hefty-sized living room right next to a mammoth sleeper chaise longue with bedspreads and coverlets on it—where we are going to fall asleep only after having sex—and he uses it to slash and hack through my panties on the site where my punani or vulva hole is footed. He is so cautious and scrupulous in his feat that he does not slash or incise my vagina itself. And after completing this, with my legs wrenched apart, he prods and bashes his finger humorously and fleetingly into my vagina hole. Ahhh ... I whine silently and wordlessly in sweet enjoyment and stare up at the spacious gold-like ceiling above, shutting my eyes for a transient while to be entertained and find satisfaction the concise pussy fingering. This is so sweet. Satisfyingly sweet indeed. Arghhh!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.