The House at Sand Pines - Cover

The House at Sand Pines

Copyright© 2015 by Coaster2

Chapter 7: And We Went Sailing, Too

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: And We Went Sailing, Too - An unlikely friendship begets unlikely gifts. And then there was "The Face." Stranger things might have happened, but not to me.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

The one advantage of retiring early in the evening is that you can spend a lot of time with your lover and still get a good night's sleep. Charlotte was right. Our first time was very quick, a frantic, no-foreplay sex that lasted only a couple of minutes. I would have been upset at it ending so quickly if there hadn't been an explosive release for Charlotte too. She wasn't a screamer, but God, she left no doubt that she was getting off.

I remember thinking early on, when I first met her, that she had the body of an athlete. When I saw her naked for the first time, it confirmed my suspicions. She used that athleticism when we had sex, or made love ... whichever. It was a good thing that I was reasonably fit because she would have worn me to a frazzle otherwise. The other factor was that she wasn't really interested in foreplay at all. That just got in the way of slaking her appetite for my hard cock in her hot pussy.

I'd never had three sessions in one night before. I didn't know I was capable of it, but Charlotte proved I was. She used her mouth, lips, tongue, and hands to bring me back to life twice. At first I was on top, then she was. I took her doggy style at her insistence, mindful of the headroom, before she let me put her legs over my shoulders and drive down into her as our "big finish." And finish it was, too. We had produced a gallon of sweat inside the joined sleeping bags to the point where we unzipped the sides and threw the top down off our bodies. It might have been cool in the cabin, but we didn't need the heater for some time afterwards.

"Oh, Baby, you were just what I needed," she sighed, her arm draped limply over my chest.

"I was going to say the same thing. I've never had anything as intense as that before. That was wild."

"Next time we do lovey-dovey," she giggled.

"Do you know how?" I teased. "I'm pretty good at lovey-dovey."

"Oh, really? So, what can I expect?" she grinned, poking my ribs with her finger.

"Lots of foreplay. I want to explore you and find all your hot spots."

"Oh, I've got hot spots all right."

"Anything off the list? You know, things you don't want to do or won't do?"

"I didn't bring any lube, so anal sex isn't likely. I'm not into peeing on guys ... or vice versa."

"That's a relief. Looks like we don't have any big hang ups, then."

"I do like variety," she said, running her hand down to my flaccid cock. "Up against the shower wall, in a hot tub, on the kitchen counter, in front of the fireplace. The usual stuff, I guess."

"Well, you've seen the shower next door, so you know that's out," I laughed. "Two midgets couldn't make it in that small space."

"True, but your nice new bathroom shower stalls have plenty of room."

"Yeah, they do." I was beginning to realize Charlotte had a lot more experience than I realized.

"Lucky for us, huh?"

"Luck has nothing to do with it. That was by design. A guy can have his fantasies, you know."

"You want to know one of my fantasies?" she asked, continuing to try and raise the dead.

"Go ahead."

"One of those warm summer nights in July or August, we can do it on your front deck. I'll hang over the railing and you can take me from behind. You never know, someone might we walking along the road just about then. Wouldn't that give them a show!" Her laugh had a devilish quality to it.

"I didn't realize you had exhibitionist tendencies, young lady. You would, of course, be naked at the time, I assume."

"Of course. The lights would be on in the great room, so we would be in silhouette. Why, we might even want to film it for posterity. We could show it to ourselves just to get warmed up for an all-nighter."

"Of course, on a warm, sunny summer day, we could drop sails and do it on the front deck, or back in the cockpit, or in the inflatable."

"Those are all very good suggestions, Nolan. You surprise me. I was thinking you were inhibited by the way you danced all around me before I decided it was time for me to make a move."

"I have a feeling being inhibited around you would lead to constant frustration. You are nothing like I imagined. It just goes to show, you can't tell a book by its cover ... or in your case, by its face."

"Just what is this fixation on my face all about?" she asked, the tone now serious.

"Just as I've explained. You captured my interest immediately when your head and shoulders was almost all I could see. There is something quite incredible about you. I can't quite put my finger on why, other than the fact that your face is so naturally beautiful that it takes my breath away."

"I believe you. You've been telling me that all along, so I believe you. I've always been focussed on the rest of my body. Trying to be attractive to men without being slutty. You haven't mentioned that at all."

"Oh, don't worry. You are a very beautiful woman, top to bottom. I like the athletic look. Your shoulders remind me of a swimmer's, your breasts are the perfect size and shape for your build, not too big, but certainly prominent. Your hips have a perfect flare to set off that amazing ass you love to wiggle when you think I'm watching. And nice long legs, perfectly tapering upwards. No ... you are a work of art, Charlotte. I'm still wondering how I got this lucky. I wonder if some handsome stud is going to swoop down and carry you off."

She damn near pounced on me, kissing me, driving her tongue into my mouth. Her body now covering mine, squirming as she tried to arouse my dormant cock. Amazingly, she succeeded.

"One more for good luck?" she asked, her nose touching mine, our breath mingling.

Rolling her over, I entered her in a single, slow push. There was no need to align my erection with her, it just went right to its target like a heat-seeking missile. This time, it was going to be slow and easy. This time I wanted to send a message just how I felt about her without needing words. This time would be our first time making love.

Charlotte was an amazingly responsive lover, more so than any woman I'd ever been with. She used her hips and her hands to express what was happening with her. Her eyes would close, then open, staring at me as I continued my slow rhythm. She would give off little groans or moans now and then, but the message I got from her body was contentment. I forgot all about any tricks or special positions. Missionary was all that was required and my lover didn't disagree.

When it ended, it ended with a sigh and a kiss. She looked at me as she had never looked at me before. If it wasn't love in her eyes, then she had me fooled. I was happy that she was content, and pleased that I could calm down the raucous sexual romp of earlier into something more peaceful and sensual. She didn't leave me any doubt that I had lived up to her expectations.

I slept the sleep of the dead that night. I had no idea when we had ended our lovemaking session, but when we did, I was out like a light. Sometime during the night, I was conscious of the naked body of Charlotte tucked up against me. I had pulled the up the sleeping bag cover and we cuddled together in sublime comfort. I explored all the curves and hollows of my lady's body, but that lasted about a minute before I was out again.

I awoke to a softly snoring Charlotte, light filtering through the forward hatch and the small portholes in the bow. I'd left the hatch slightly open to keep the air in the cabin fresh. The cabin was cool and I really didn't want to get up just then. Besides, I was tucked up comfortably behind Charlotte and she was definitely warm and soft. But nature had a way of making her call more urgent and I reluctantly slipped out of the sleeping bag, pulled on a t-shirt and shorts, and made my way to the head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.