My Teenage Life (Vol. II) - the Sophomore Year - Cover

My Teenage Life (Vol. II) - the Sophomore Year

Copyright© 2015 by Diederik Rask

Chapter 1: New School Year - Labor Day

The last day of Summer Vacation was a blast. All my friends and I got our parents together to hash out what would become a class event to start each of our remaining school years off. We'd all kept in touch over the Summer and it was decided that it would be great if we could get our parents to rent the use of the Mooreland Events Complex Association (MECA) for a day. We reasoned that it would be a better set up than everyone gathering at someone's house and the mess that would likely be left behind. Fred, a good friend of mine, had a brother who worked there. He would be the one to get the info on what they would charge for the event. If it went well we might even see about talking our parents into doing it for the end of school parties, too.

My class has about 200 students. MECA has a maximum limit of 300 in its largest room, which is where we'd have set up for dancing, and food. Then there was the pool, with a limit of 200, and various other rooms, including their sauna. To cover insurance, pay for the lifeguards, food and drinks, and the exclusive use of the complex for Labor Day from 9am to 10pm we were quoted a total cost of $10,000. This also included a deposit for possible damages. It sounds like a lot, until you realize that $10,000 split evenly between 200 students comes to $50 per student. That's a pretty good deal for eleven hours of use of a sports complex.

Once we had the essential information, we got together with our parents and told them what we wanted to do and asked them to meet with all the other parents before shutting us down. To do this, we got Mr. Franklin, the manager of MECA, to rent us the main room for a couple hours two weeks before school started so that our parents and all of us could come together and discuss our proposal. I think three factors closed the sale: the venue, the cost per student, and the presentation we put together. We've got some very talented people in my class.

The presentation consisted of a well done multimedia show that went through the complex extolling its virtues as a place for young men and women to gather and socialize, have fun, and do it all in a safe and controlled environment. It pointed out safety features around the center itself and the staff and the training they had for dealing with injuries and incidents that might occur. It also went into how they have had no serious injuries in their five years of operation, and that the one serious problem that came up last year was a health problem the individual had not informed anyone of, if said individual had known of it themselves.

I believe that knowing we were a fairly well integrated group, as a class, and that we'd all be in one place and supervised was the real factor in the end. Parents like to know their children are safe and not getting into any trouble.

So, there we were on the last day of Summer. The Horde was at the doors before 9am. We wanted in and to get started on celebrating the last day of Summer. We all had bags with changes of clothes, towels and robes, and sundry other items like books, nooks, tablets, and what not. You'd think no one would have time for such things as reading, but you'd be wrong. Sometimes we needed time to rest from our fun, and those were some of the ways we managed that.

Oh. My. Goddess. Someone pick my jaw up for me please, I can't move. I knew Stacy was good looking and well built. She wore dresses and skirts that looked really good on her anytime I saw her in public. Today, here she is at the pool in this amazing one piece that covers her as required by the pool rules, but at the same time seems to make her look like sex in motion.

The outfit was black with what could be described, from the back, as a bikini bottom and straps that went up to the upper portion of her mid back. The front covered her breasts but was open all the way to below her navel with two strips that held the two sides together just below her breasts; I later learned the style is a monokini. It looked amazing on her.

Let me tell you a little more about Stacy. She may not be in our class, but she has a brother who is and asked if she could join us. We agreed readily. You have to understand, Stacy, for all her intelligence, being an upcoming Senior, and beauty, was not one to look down on us. She was as friendly as you could hope for; willing to help where she could, and actually helped many in band deal with the jocks who tended to want to abuse us verbally and physically for being "wimps" and such. She had a way with words that put them in their places. She also had connections that would mean no fun for the jocks if they pissed her off and they knew it.

Stacy turns 17 in a couple of weeks. She's a willowy 69 inches tall with a luxurious waterfall of pure black hair that flows down her back to the top of her ass. I could spend days brushing her hair or running my fingers through it if allowed. Her eyes were blue as the sky on a cloudless day. I have no idea what blood lines run through her veins and looking at her doesn't give a clue. She shares her facial features, it seemed to me, with Audrey Hepburn. Her body was sculpted from the finest marble, so smooth and flawless it seemed. Michael Angelo would have given his left nut to have been allowed to sculpt her. Her breasts were perfectly suited to her body, not too big, nor too small and they stood firm and high with a wonderful amount of bounce to them. The same goes for that lovely tight rear end of hers. Damn, I'm glad I was wearing board shorts and not a Speedo like some of the guys. Watching her climb up the three meter board was pure poetry in motion. Watching her make her dive was watching art being shaped before your eyes. She could have been in our school's dive team! And, swim! Oh, can she swim. She makes it look so easy and graceful that those around her look like they are all floundering.

That's Stacy Mills, for you. Walking Goddess of Wormwood High, and she doesn't even seem to realize the power she holds. Damn, she just caught me staring at her; just as I was trying to surreptitiously adjust my erection. I'm not sure what that look in her eyes means, but she's heading my way now. Guess I'll have to face the music. Those were my thoughts as I stood rooted in place waiting.

"Well, James," she started as she flowed out of the pool and towards me. "Do you see anything you like?"

"Ah, well ... Stacy, I'm sorry you caught me looking at you like that, but you are beautiful. I just never realized how beautiful you were until I saw you as I entered the pool area."

"Mmmm, flattery. I like it, James. Not many guys tell me I'm beautiful. Most seem to be too shy to talk with me. Others are just pricks trying to get into my pants to add another notch on their belts. So, are you expecting to add another notch to your belt, James?"

Oh shit, talk about being put on the spot. How do you respond to that. She knows she turns me on, or at least has a damned good idea that she does.

"Oh, James ... cat got your tongue? I've heard you've enjoyed the pleasures of a couple of your classmates. Are you now hoping to get into my pants? Well?" She grinned like the cat that ate the canary as she said that. Did she just lick her lips?

That was all I needed, she gave me a way to save myself, thank goodness.

"Stacy, as beautiful as you are and desirable, there is no way in the world I would tell you, or anyone else what I may, or may not have done with anyone else. Anything I do with another is between that person and myself. My mother taught me to respect women. Listening to all my female friends and what they have to say about guys who talk, whether it was fact or fiction, about what they did with any of the girls has taught me to never kiss and tell. Especially when prodded about it. Other than that, I'll be honest, you are as sexy as any model I've seen. So, me being a fifteen year old male who is fully heterosexual, I'd be lying if I told you I was not interested in you in a sexual way. What I can tell you is that I'd never touch you inappropriately."

"Hmmm. And, just what do you consider inappropriate, James?" This asked as she stepped closer to me. She was now well into my personal space and ran a finger through the front of my hair to "fix it".

"Well, ahhh ... damn it. Stacy, are you trying to make me embarrass myself out here? You touch me like that too many times and I'll need to get changed."

"Really? I affect you that much?" I was a bit shocked by the sincerity of her question, she wasn't being coy.

"Yes. You do. But, to answer your question, for me inappropriate would be anything without your permission. I don't mean a casual non-sexual embrace, or a chaste kiss on the cheek like I share with many of my girl friends. I mean anything that would be appropriate in a normal relationship, or more, depending on how close the two people are. I've been told I'm too good for my own good. I prefer that to being considered an asshole who can't keep his hands to himself and doesn't listen when told 'no' or to stop."

"I see. So, if I leaned in like this," she started as she leaned into me, "and kissed you," again matching actions to words by kissing me with the lightness of a butterfly lighting on my lips and lingering for what seemed an eternity (and oh goddess, her breasts were pressed firmly against me, too[!]), "would that be the same as giving you permission to kiss me and not have it be inappropriate?" The last whispered into my ear, which she then licked and lightly bit.

I shuddered in response and my hands went up to her waist of their own accord. My heart was pounding, I could hear my blood rushing through my ears nearly drowning out anything else. I was momentarily stunned and the smile on her face, as she leaned back to see my face was sultry; her eyes twinkled with mischievousness.

"Stacy, if we were alone... , " I started but wasn't able to finish as she stepped right up into me and kissed me again, her arms coming up behind my neck and pulling me into the kiss, to which I responded with eagerness before she broke the kiss and licked her lips as she looked up into my eyes.

"James, if we were alone you'd be doing more than kissing me. You're right. You are a good guy. Sometimes too good for your own good. But, I happen to like you. It doesn't hurt that you're tall, good looking and I love your curly red hair. I like what I've seen all Summer. I also like what I've heard about you. All the girls feel safe letting you know their secrets and simply being around you.

"Some of them are starting to see you as someone they want to date. Some will even want to go all the way with you. Others will just want to go out with you because you're a good guy and won't make them do anything they aren't ready to do, and still have a great time with a great guy.

"Me? I'm here for one more year. My auditions for Julliard and the Curtis Institute of Music went well, I believe. Remember that piece I played for you that one night, 'Lizmander' by Russel Pinkton. They told me that they were impressed with it. I should know by January if I've been accepted. In the meantime, I intend to get to know you better. Much better."

"Wow, Stacy. What can I say to that? I couldn't tell you 'no' if that's what really you wanted. I'm glad to hear your auditions went well. You know I wish the best for you, right?"

"I believe you do, James. Thank you.

"James, I am not asking you to be my boyfriend. I refuse to have a boyfriend this year. I am asking you to be a good friend and much more, but without strings. I know you and I may cross paths again. It would be difficult not to with our similar directions in life, as it stands currently. I've no doubt you'll be auditioning for Julliard, Curtis and possibly other musical institutes, like I have. I also have no doubt you'll be accepted. You seem to have a gift with woodwinds. I've heard you play Soprano and Baritone saxophones in our Symphonic Band and this Summer when we played with The Blue Moons. I've heard you play clarinet and more recently bassoon. I bet I could teach you to play flute as well as, if not better than, any of the members of the Concert band within a month's time. Anyway, enough talk. Let's get in the water and enjoy ourselves. I'm really enjoying the feel of you pressed against me like this," she said as she ground her self against my erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.