My Summer in the Hamptons - Cover

My Summer in the Hamptons

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A coming of age tale of a young girl who grows up in wealth and decadence.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

June 3, 1958, Tuesday

When we arrived at our little clearing the next day, I showed no reticence at removing my clothing. I was quickly naked and when Miss Hamilton laid down her last piece of clothing I jumped into her arms and offered her my tongue in a heated kiss.

"My little darling enjoyed yesterday?" She asked me.

"I so loved it, Miss Hamilton. I hope we can duplicate the pleasure I felt with you yesterday."

My hands caressed her large breasts and I kissed their upper slope as my fingers found her cunt and learned it was wet already.

Miss Hamilton smiled, "Let's make more progress on our reading and we shall soon be in each other's arms."

With a pout of disappointment I located the book and leaned against Miss Hamilton's soft breast and continued our tale.

When I read the passage where the Abbess used a cock she strapped to her body to deflower the young nun, I asked Miss Hamilton, "Would you do this to me?"

Her fingers petted my pussy as she said, "I have plans for your deflowering, but it is not by me or with a false cock. I know a young man who would be willing to introduce you into womanhood."

"When can we do this? Reading of all this fucking has me of a mind to do some of my own. Will you help me, Miss Hamilton?"

"I you wish it, I will arrange it for tomorrow. I know a nice young man who would love to show you what is possible." She rubbed my clit bringing me such delicious sensations.

"The tomorrow it is. I will be fucked, won't I, Miss Hamilton." I said firmly.

"Yes, you will. Tomorrow you will become a woman."

"Good, now continue reading, my cunt is in need of the stimulation of your voice."

I read a long scene where the Abbess fucks the novice and then they trade and the novice fucks the Abbess.

"Miss Hamilton, after I am no longer a virgin, could we play out this scene? Do you know where to get such an artificial cock I could wear and fuck you?" My cunt seethed at the idea of taking my mentor with such a false cock.

Miss Hamilton kissed my cheek, "My darling child, I happen to own one of these items, and when you are a woman, I shall be happy to have you fuck me with it, and I shall with great pleasure fuck you."

I shivered in her arms at the thought of Miss Hamilton between my thighs thrusting her fake cock into my open cunt and bringing me to a delicious orgasm. My pussy was dripping on her finger as I resumed the tale.

The tale took a turn into incest when our hero fucked his aunt while his newly discovered father fucked his mother. They fucked within sight of each other on adjacent sofas and took great pleasure in watching the other.

"Miss Hamilton, have you fucked in the presence of others?" I asked her upon finishing the chapter.

"Yes, I have, many times. I enjoy attending social functions where all participants strip and fuck by each other. I love a prick up my cunt while I see two women locked in a sixty-none, as we were yesterday." She turned my face to hers and we engaged in a few wet tongue kisses. "My darling girl, I so want to taste your cunt again. Lie back and let me have you."

I laid back and offered my cunt to Miss Hamilton's mouth and tongue. She lashed at my clit and gave me the most delicious stirrings. Her tongue licked down my slit and up to my clit. Soon I was crying out my orgasm with my fingers in her hair as I held her to my pussy.

We drank more wine and ate chunks of bread torn off the loaf. Our kisses were soft and tender. Soon I had Miss Hamilton on her back and my tongue was tickling her clit and my lips pulling on the bud as I pleasured her. At her direction I inserted two fingers in her cunt and rubbed a spot at the top of her pussy that she said would give her great pleasure. It did as she soon was climaxing with an ardent cry of pleasure that warmed my heart. I truly loved my mentor and would do anything to please her.

We dressed and walked back to the house. She promised me that a young man would be waiting at our little clearing and that my virginity would be left on the sand before the day was out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.