My Summer in the Hamptons - Cover

My Summer in the Hamptons

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A coming of age tale of a young girl who grows up in wealth and decadence.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

June 2, 1958 Monday

It was 1958, and I was sixteen years old. It was my first summer in the Hamptons without my older sister, Jill. She was in Europe this summer with Grandma Aya. Grandma wanted to expose her to the culture of Europe and for Jill to work on her French. My parents were deep into the social life of the Hamptons and left me in the care of a governess they hired for the summer. She was to be my parent while my parents partied with their peers.

Miss Hamilton was in her late thirties, unmarried, and a woman of definite beliefs, I was to learn. Miss Hamilton was a woman of few boundaries also.

My first day with her provided me with more education that all my years of schooling. After breakfast Miss Hamilton said we were going to get some sun. With sun being the answer for every ailment according to Miss Hamilton. We packed a basket with wine, bread, cheese, and a large quilt and headed off into the grass that began where the beach ended. It grew in patches and created a maze that one could get lost on under a cloudy sky.

She knew where she was headed. It was a round spot of sand concealed by the tall grass. Miss Hamilton spread out the quilt, and then to my utter shock began to remove her clothing. "We cannot get the full benefit of the sun if we are clad in all this clothing." She kept undressing as I stood there motionless. "Alice, take off your clothes and let us partake of this glorious sun."

I was under orders from my mother to obey Miss Hamilton, so I undressed. Completely. Naked. Miss Hamilton knelt on the quilt and patted a spot by her. I likewise knelt and observed that Miss Hamilton's body was rather curvy and her breasts hung and swayed as she moved. Mine were considerably smaller, and hung from my chest without much movement. Miss Hamilton's privates were covered with a thick patch of black hair, while wisps of blond hair covered mine.

Miss Hamilton handed me a book entitled The Nunnery Tales. "You will read this to me as we enjoy the sun."

The book began with a mother and son who, to escape political persecution hide in a nunnery. The boy dresses s a girl and they find themselves witness to the punishment of a young nun, who is stripped naked and buckled to a couch. It was a most graphic description of the nun's body and the effect this had on the son.

"Miss Hamilton, this book seems to be beyond the bounds of a work of literature approved by my mother."

"Nonsense, your mother and I read this book when we were roommates at boarding school. Continue."

Right away I ran across a word new to me. "Miss Hamilton what does it mean when it reads "she was very sweet and loving, and liked nothing better than to be fucked' What is 'fucked'?

Miss Hamilton replied, "It is when a man takes his cock and puts it in your pussy." She rubbed her pussy and spread open her lips to show where the cock went.

"Oh, I see." I really didn't, but I decided I should figure it out on my own.

I continued reading. "Cunt?"

"It is a vulgar term for your vagina." Miss Hamilton had her hand rubbing her vagina. "You may, if you like, hold the book with one hand if you wish and touch your vagina with the other like this." She demonstrated. I wanted to emulate Miss Hamilton so I put my fingers to my vagina as I continued reading.

"Do you understand, Alice, what the young nun was doing when she was discovered?"

I thought a moment. "She was using her long candle in a way not approved by the Abbess."

"Yes." Miss Hamilton reached into the basket and pulled out a long thick candle. "Observe how our young nun used the candle." Miss Hamilton put the narrow tip to her vagina and pushed the length of the candle into her depths." She moaned. "Continue, Alice."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.