The True Master
Chapter 5: Rehash

Copyright© 2015 by Weerdo

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Rehash - While the rich can Make dolls to serve their every perversion and pleasure what does the common man do when a mind controlled doll falls into his lap calling him Master.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Slow  

Jan 25 2016:

<The True Master>

I scanned through the data as it streamed in, Kent hadn't used the tablet again to reprogram his Dolls until morning which was only a few hours after we left his club. I was nursing a cup of strong coffee and an energy drink in my attempt to remain awake. My hands were shaking slightly from the lack of sleep and what was probably and unhealthy amount of caffeine and whatever else was in the drinks but at the moment I didn't care.

The data streaming in was being bounced through a dozen different servers encrypted and decrypted several times before making its way to my laptop so it was slow but that didn't matter. I read the code and raw protocols of the system as the Doll that Kent was reprogramming communicated with the central server of the "Company" he had called them.

The server address to the Company was hidden in much the same way as my own piggy backing data stream was and I doubted I would ever be able to figure out where the actual servers were, but at the moment that didn't matter.

I read through the data marveling at the simplicity by which the Dolls could be reprogrammed, I had been going about it entirely the wrong way in my attempts to fix Kate. The Dolls were not stupid automatons obeying the commands of the chip that were programmed in. In fact the chip hardly did anything but act as an inhibitor and computer interface. The human brain itself was running most of the programming having been reconditioned to follow the chips prompts.

It made sense from a programming stand point, coding every possible scenario a Doll might encounter was impossible so the human brain was leveraged to do what it did best, parallel processing and pattern recognition. All you needed to do was program in general parameters and the Doll's own brain would interpret how best to execute the commands. Whomever had come up with this method of programming the dolls was a genius, an evil twisted sadistic genius but still a genius.

Looking away from the computer I rubbed my eyes and tried to get them to refocus on the screen.

"You getting what you needed?" Asked Beth from her seat.

I glanced up, she had changed out of her dress at some point and was wearing only a t-shirt and sweatpants looking very casual compared to my rumpled attire from the club, I hadn't had time to change yet.

"More then I needed." I said.

"So you can fix Kate?" She asked.

I hesitated, I had been sure of what I did last time but that was what had created this situation in the first place.

"I can make her what she was when she turned up on my doorstep." I said.

"Her memories?" Asked Beth.

"That's going to be a little more difficult. The longer someone has been a doll the harder they will be to access. Even for Kate it's going to be difficult and from what we know she's a brand new Doll." I said.

"So Tracy..." she trailed off.

"Will have an even harder time then Kate by a lot once I figure out how to do it." I said.

Beth nodded slowly. "But you could make her like Kate? Let her personality and the Doll mix?" she asked.

"Yes." I said. "Kate seems to have had a chip that was put into diagnostic mode, when it's like that its functions are limited." I said.

I flipped the screen around to show Beth the data coming in.

"When Kent's done with the reprogramming and I have all the data I need I'll fix Kate." I said.

"Alright then, in the meantime can you get some sleep you look like death." She said.

I glanced out the window it was already well past sunrise. "I won't be able too, it's daytime." I said.

Beth rolled her eyes. "Fine kill yourself then." She said.

"Does the Master wish to use Kate to relax?" Asked the Doll from the corner. I glanced over at her, it was horrible to do but since she had gone full doll I had been treating her like a piece of the décor or what passed for it in my apartment. I didn't want her to do anything because she looked too much like Kate and I was afraid in a moment of weakness I would take the Doll up on its offer.

"No, we're going to have you fixed soon Kate." I promised.

The Doll nodded and went as still as a statue again, probably not registering anything past my denial.

Putting the laptop down I stood and stretching my back sighing as a few of the knots in my back cracked.

"Breakfast?" I offered Beth.

"What do you have?" She asked.

"Toast with artificial butter." I said grimacing slightly.

"My favorite." She said.


<The Company>

Adams looked across at the young millionaire, his clothes were a mess and his face was sporting a large bruise, he was not handling the injuries well it seemed if his whining demeanor was anything to go by. He no doubt had other injuries but slumped against the bar she couldn't see them.

"Why did you request I come here if all you needed was an investigation crew from the Company." Asked Adams impatiently.

Kent groaned and pressed a bag of ice to his forehead.

"She knows about the Dolls." He said.

"Who?" Asked Adams as she pursed her lips.

"That bitch of a police officer, the same one who was investigating me a few weeks ago. She came in here said she knew about the Dolls and she said she was going to fix them and then tossed me over the bar." Said Kent.

Adams considered this for a moment, perhaps a competitor had convinced the officer that they were going to help and then steal the technology.

"She has no one to report this too." Said Adams. "We've got the Police chief and half of the judges in the state working for us."

"I'm just telling you what she said! Jesus." He groaned and put the ice back to his face.

"Had someone else with her. A guy I've never seen before she ran out of the club with him." Said Kent.

Adams turned to the crew of Company cleaners who were combing through the room.

"Where's the security footage!?" She shouted at the crowd in general.

A tech from the lab back in the building nervously stepped forward a laptop under his arm. "The footage is missing Ma'am and half of the computer systems in the building are fried." Said the tech.

Adams nodded, it was not unexpected anyone who was considering stealing the Doll technology would be fairly well versed with programming. "Can you pull anything?" She asked.

The tech shook his head. "No, whoever did this knew what they were doing, they wiped the data and then ordered the hard drives to fry themselves."

Adams turned back to Kent. "What else did she say? Anything?" she asked.

"No She just said she was going to fix the Dolls." Said Kent.

Adams glanced over at the two Dolls that Kent owned, they were plugged into the control tablets and were standing passively in the corner of the room.

"Check the Dolls and the tablets. Let's make sure her hacker friend didn't do anything else while he was here." Said Adams to the tech and his team.

The techs moved to the Dolls and unconcerned with their naked appearance quickly began to work plugging the technology, both the Dolls and tablets into their laptops.

"I want her dead." Said Kent.

Adams glanced over at him.

"So hire a hitman. The Company could do it for you but killing a police officer would cost a lot more." She said.

Kent muttered something under his breath but Adams unconcerned stepped away from him and looked around the club. The kid came from money, and she knew for a fact that his Father owned one of the associates for the Company which was the only reason she had headed his request to come to the club. If there was one thing she didn't want to do it was piss off the Board members.

His Father had given him money to start his own business ventures but all Kent had done was build a stupid club in the middle of the city, a club that was in no way making a profit if her cursory glance at the financials told her anything. She shook her head, the entitled ones were easy to get money from though so it wasn't bad from her business perspective.

"Ma'am." One of the techs was walking over to her the Doll tablet held out.

"What?" she asked.

"Someone put a Trojan on this, they were able to monitor the data transfer between the Doll and our central servers." Said the tech.

"That data is encrypted." Said Adams.

The tech winced. "Between the servers and the tablet yes. But between the Dolls and the tablet no, the chips don't have the processing power to do on the fly decryption. Whoever was monitoring this tablet knew what they were doing and monitored that data stream." Said the tech.

Adams closed her eyes, and tried to focus on not turning around and murdering Kent.

"So whoever did this would have the framework needed to manipulate the Dolls however they want to?" said Adams.

"Yes Ma'am. This type of data is what our competition has been trying to get their hands on for years with it and a few months of retro engineering you could recreate our Dolls. The chip design is simple enough and it's been around for a decade the programming is what makes our Dolls special." Said the Tech.

"Great. Just great." She said.

"I want you to find who did this, track them down and give me an address." She said. The tech nodded and turned back to his computer.

The Company had its hand in quite a few of the more illegal operations all over the world but in the past decade the Doll business had far outpaced the growth in those sectors even managing to increase during the economic crisis. The amounts of money involved was close to 10 billion a year, if her branch of the company was responsible for that loss of revenue well she would be lucky if a chip was put into her own skull.

Adams sighed, first things first the Police officer would have to be brought in for questioning and possible reprogramming she would hopefully know who it was that was trying to steal the Companies secrets.


<The Master>

Taking a bite of the toast I marveled at the simplicity of the coding, at its higher levels the functions were an example of masterful programming design the modules were nothing more than a simple drag and drop for basic functions and even the more complex ones needing only a small amount of input form the programmer to properly execute.

This meant that so long as I was reprogramming a Doll with something that was in the original scope of their function it would be a breeze to do so, but anything outside of that scope however would be difficult. I would have to match the original group of programmers in making sure that whatever additional modules I added meshed with everything else.

Getting Kate back to what she had been would be simple, with the new data at my disposal I could easily see that my crude attempt to reprogram her had kicked her chip out of diagnostic mode into service mode without the safeties in place. I had no idea what the effects would be on her psyche from that swift and unsafe change but there was nothing I could do to help that now.

"I'm going to try and fix her." I said to Beth as I took another bite of my toast.

"What already?" She asked from behind me she was cleaning the dishes from the past few days in my kitchen where they had stacked up. I hadn't asked her to do it but then I wasn't going to complain either.

"Yeah, with this new data it's simple." I said.

Beth set a plate down and walked out to the living room. "Ok, do it then." She said.

"Kate come here." I ordered the Doll who was standing in the corner of the room.

It obediently moved over and stood directly in front of me where I had pointed. Standing up and snapping the cable into the port I started up the initial diagnostic programs on my laptop and looked through the data that was streaming in from her. Everything was green and all I would have to do was put her back into diagnostic mode, it was simple but then I had thought that it was simple last time.

"What are you waiting for?" asked Beth.

I glanced back at her and sighed. "I know that this should work but..."I trailed off.

"You thought you were right last time, and you think you are this time you can't do more than that so just run the stupid program." Said Beth.

"You're great at this encouragement stuff." I said rolling my eyes.

She slapped me over the head but smiled. Taking a breath I closed my eyes and ran the program.

Like last time it took a moment for the program to transfer to the implant in Kate's head and then another moment for the chip to read and execute that programming and all the while I was holding my breath in anticipation.

Kate remained standing as the program ran no visible signs of change, my laptop pinged the program finished. Kate remained ramrod straight for another moment before her eyes rapidly blinked and the transformation took place. Her stance slackened and her chest fell to a more normal angle no longer thrusting her breasts out at me, she lost a half inch of height her back returning to a normal slouch and most importantly her eyes which had for the past few days been nothing but the cold impassive gaze of a machine softened back into the soft and beautiful eyes I knew.

"Master? Is it over?" she asked her voice hesitant. Her eyes rolled up in her head and jumping forward I caught her as she pitched backwards. She gasped as my arms encircled her and even with her eyes shut she quickly brought her mouth up to my own kissing me more passionately then I had ever remembered being kissed before. We held one another in that embrace for just a moment before I pulled away from her needing to talk and make sure that she was alright.

"I'm sorry Kate." I said.

She slowly shook her head still gathering her wits it seemed. "It's not your fault Master, I think I messed it up." She said.

Slowly I guided her down to the couch and the two of us sat down, instead of leaning into the couch Kate leaned into me and sighed.

"It wasn't your fault Kate." I said. "I messed something up in the program."

Kate yawned obviously tired from her ordeal. "Maybe, but I wasn't focused on the orders you were trying to put in the chip Master." She hesitated. "I don't want to stop calling you Master, so when the program ran I focused on that instead of what you wanted to do."

I glanced up at Beth and she shrugged motioning for me to continue. She had no idea what Kate was saying either.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Kate smiled and pushed up closer to me. "When the program ran, something happened in my head. For a moment I saw everything in the chip. I understood what it was trying to do." She paused and pushed herself up so that she was in my lap.

"I made it so you were my one and only Master." She said. Kate opened her eyes and locked her gaze to mine, communicating with that gaze that she was placing her entire being in my hands. The pools of brown demonstrating complete submission and need. It wasn't the broken gaze of a defeated individual submitting to authority it was a gaze that communicated a need to be dominated. I shuddered slightly realizing what those eyes said. However I wanted her, she wouldn't refuse.

"Why?" I asked my throat suddenly dry.

Kate smiled and wrapped her hands around my neck. "You're my Master. The only Master I will ever have and a true Master." She said.

"A True Master?"

"You don't need the chip in my head to command me, I'm at the mercy of your commands but you are never cruel. You don't want a mindless automaton to serve you. You would never own a Doll Master, but a slave submitting to you with her entire heart? That is something not even you could resist." Said Kate and she wiggled in my lap.

"What slave wouldn't want you as a Master?" she asked.

This was more of the programming in her head, it had to be. But she was telling the truth about my inability to resist her. The Doll Kate had been cold and unfeeling something that I would have never had sex with, there was no emotion and only the physical release in a relation with a Doll. With Kate though, a woman conditioned to be submissive yet still her own person fire and passion lust and perhaps even love was possible.

"You have the chip in your head doing this to you Kate." I said. "You don't really want to be a slave."

She sighed and pulled away from me slightly. "I don't suppose anything I say will change your mind on that?" she asked.

"No." The chip was influencing her, a woman like Kate would never really submit herself to someone like me. A woman like Kate wouldn't even give me the time of day under normal circumstances. The chip was the only thing in her mind which was influencing her to act the way that she was. The real Kate being suppressed by the chip had no real feelings for me.

Kate continued to grind herself into me and I lost my train of thought, we hadn't done this in quite a while and from the small moans Kate was giving off I knew that trend was not going to continue for much longer.

Beth cleared her throat. "Kate? How you feeling?" She asked.

"I'm fine. Where did that special outfit go?" She asked as she slowly turned to look at Beth who was sitting in her usual spot her face red, although not as red as mine felt considering the circumstances.

Beth blinked. "Uh, it's still in the bags I think we never really unpacked form that shopping trip and bags are in the bedroom. Why?"

Kate stood up and stretching her limbs we all heard few small pops and she let out a small sigh. "I need to show my Master how much I missed him. It was torture just standing there watching him work not able to do anything." She said.

"Wait you remember everything?" Asked Beth.

Kate nodded. "Yes. There are some blank spots and everything felt like an out of body experience like I was half floating but I remember everything." She said. Not willing to answer any more questions Beth quickly padded out of the room towards the bedroom and whatever special outfit she had there.

Beth and I watched her go, and for the first time I noted the look in Beth's eyes as something strictly platonic. I wasn't the only one thinking about what Kate was putting on.

"If Kate remembers everything..." she said.

"Then the other Dolls might too." I said.

Beth nodded. "And being locked out of your body for years on end would make anyone go insane." She said.

I sighed and rubbed at my eyes trying to clear them. "We've learned at this point that we can't draw conclusions about the other Dolls from Kate. She's a unique case." I said.

"I know, but still when we get ahold of this Company I'm going to shoot some people." Said Beth.

"Me too." I said. Standing up I went over to Beth and put my hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her as well as I could. "We'll get her back." I said.

Beth nodded. "You say that, but the more we look into these dolls and the Company the more difficult it looks like it will be." She said.

"And we have no idea who we can trust." I said.

"Yep." Said Beth.

We lapsed into a silence and I tried to think of what I could say to cheer her back up.

"Master." Kate's voice floated down the hall, barely louder than a whisper and full of seductive charm.

"Go, I need to get some sleep." Said Beth as she yawned, she had gotten about as much sleep as me but then again I never got much so I was used to it.

"You can stay here talk to her afterwards." I said not exactly sure how to phrase it.

"Yeah the last thing I want to hear is the two of you going at it. Have your fun and I'll text you latter." She said.

"OK, see ya." I said.

Beth grabbed her jacket and waving left the small apartment closing the door with a small slam.

That would be the last time I saw Beth.


<The True Slut – Beth>

Getting into my cruiser I glanced down at the laptop, No new notifications or reports in my area to investigate. I was off of the clock anyway but still it was good to check. Starting the car I quickly pulled out of Marcus's dilapidated apartment complex. The place was run down and old but it hadn't yet started to attract the wrong crowd. A few more years and I had a feeling police would be showing up more often.

Pulling onto the freeway I started the slow loop around the city to my small house out in the suburbs. I was going to have to sell it soon, without Tracy to help me pay the mortgage I couldn't pay it on my salary. It was one of the last things that reminded me of her though so I was hesitant to move.

"15 at 187" Said dispatch over the radio.

A murder, I keyed my radio. "Go ahead." I said.

"Multiple gunshots at 2115 Park, suspect is fleeing the scene." Said dispatch.

I flipped on the sirens and lights. Looking around for any traffic I floored the accelerator and shot off through the traffic towards Park.

"Any description?" I asked.

"Negative 15." Said dispatch.

I ground my teeth but didn't say anything. My exit was up so turning and still checking to make sure that traffic was moving out of my way I pulled off of the exit and hooked the right. Park was in the city suburbs not the ghetto so hopefully the assailant would be easier to spot.

Pulling onto Park my heart skipped a beat and I swore. There was no homicide that was easy enough to see instead there was a blockade of half a dozen black sedans. As soon as I turned the corner the men inside of them all opened their doors and stepped out in smooth motions Glock's in hand as they fell into a stance that very plainly said that they knew what they were doing.

I glanced down my radio and laptop were both dead. Palming my cell phone I quickly dialed Marcus and turned the volume down.

"Get out of the car!" Shouted one of the men.

I resisted the urge to step out and start shooting but my shotgun was in the trunk and there was no way in hell I could take out all of them with my sidearm.

Slowly I opened my door and stepped out my hands in the air.

"Your gun take it out and drop it on the ground!" Shouted the same man.

I was itching to shoot but I didn't have any way of winning so moving very deliberately I followed his orders and drew out my gun dropping it onto the ground beside me.

"You from the Company?" I shouted.

"Walk forward!" he shouted.

I shook my head. "I'm fine right where I am thanks!" I said.

The man walked forwards towards me his hand still up the gun pointed directly at my chest. I watched as he approached considering what I could do, a straight fight against him and I would be on the ground in half a second the guy was huge and his stance very plainly made him ex-military or a very good Mercenary.

He holstered the gun and brought out a stun baton.

"Fuck." I said.

He stabbed it forwards and I felt a sudden blast of cold before everything went black.


"The Return to the Master" continues the True Slut arc.


<The True Master>

I stepped into the room and my eyes immediately fell on Kate as she stood in the center of the room modeling the new outfit for me. It was a simple matching set of black underwear and tights along with black gloves going up to her elbows. I didn't care that the clothes were out of the bargain bin on Kate they looked fantastic.

Slowly I closed the door behind me and I took a step towards Kate.

"What do you think Master?" She asked speaking demurely like an embarrassed girl, and not the woman who had only minutes ago been grinding herself into me.

"I'm debating on if I want to order you to strip or not." I said as I let my eyes roll over her. The contrast between her skin and the black cloth was enticing to say the least.

"Master, I have something I want to say first before we..." she trailed off blushing despite everything.

"Go ahead." I said as I forced myself to look up at her face. Still my eyes continued to twitch down to her breasts every other second or so.

"I want you to think of me as your slave, not a girlfriend wife or Doll." She said.

"Er, what?" I said.

Kate shifted on her feet and it took her a moment to find the words she wanted to use.

"When you tried to fix me I didn't want to be fixed. I didn't want to stop calling you Master. I don't want to go back to what I was! I want to be yours forever! Not as a Doll but as your Slave! It feels so good when you use me and you're so kind to me Master." She paused to get her breath. "When I was floating in limbo and you were trying to fix me I saw what I used to be."

"You remembered who you were?!" I said surprised. If she was able to get at her memories before all of this why the hell that hadn't been the first thing she said!

She nodded. "I remembered for a little while but they faded away. It wasn't the thought of being free that let me survive in the darkness it was thoughts of you Master!" She sat down on the bed and put her face in her hands.

"I want you to take pleasure from me Master! You've been nice and you want to fix me but all I want is to be at your feet and subject to your desires. Let them out and use me!" she said.

"Kate." I swallowed once again faced with the ethics of what I was doing. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes." She said.

"You want me to treat you like a slave, I'm not sure I can." I said.

Kate shook her head. "You're holding back Master, I can see it in your eyes! You've wanted to do so many things to me but you're holding back! Don't do that anymore!" Said Kate.

I was going to hell.

"Stand up." I ordered her.

Kate quickly jumped up to her feet. I walked over in front of her and moved my hands until they were hovering over both of her breasts. "I won't be stopping once we start" I said as I put my hands on her.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked.

Kate nodded and whimpered.

"Then you're my slave." I said.

I continued to palm her breasts feeling the weight of them in my hands constrained only by the thin bra that she was wearing. Moaning she leaned forward pushing herself into my hands. I considered ordering her to remain still but I liked the fact that she was craving my touch.

I pinched her nipples through the fabric and she gasped.

"The panties and bra, take them off everything else stay on." I said to her and stepped away taking my hands off of her.

"When they both hit the floor you will orgasm." I said.

Kate's eyes widened and moving quickly she leaned over and quickly stepped out of her panties then reaching up unstrapped her bra and held them up. Looking over at me she dropped them.

Kate moaned and taking a step back fell onto the bed. Her hands still in the gloves moved to her pussy and she began to move them in an out over herself her pussy already wet. Walking over I stood above her and watched.

Looking up at me she began to move her hands away.

"No, I want to watch." I said.

Kate's face flushed but she continued her hands moving over her own body quickly working herself towards another climax. I watched transfixed, a woman with a body that would be the envy of an y model and a personality like fire was at the mercy of my commands and right now she was playing with herself. Kate's moans were drawing towards the finale and she was now plunging several fingers in and out of herself the gloves she was wearing now slick and shining.

"Stop." I ordered.

Kate groaned but her arm froze and her features screwed up in frustration at the denied orgasm.

"Please Master!" she said her eyes looking pitifully up at me.

I frowned looking her over doing my best to look like the disinterested Master. The tightness of my pants was probably an indication that wasn't the case but I continued anyway.

"The Slave dose not cum before the Master, and only gets to if the Master feels like rewarding the slave." I said.

"Yes Master." Said Kate.

I slowly got out of my clothes and Kate's eyes dilated by a wonderful amount as her eyes ran across my cock. She moved to get up from the bed but quickly grabbed her legs and pulled her towards me causing her to collapse backwards again.

"First I want to inspect you, see if you deserve to be rewarded." I said as I let my hands go up and down the outsides of her thighs careful to never let them stray too close to any of her more intimate bits. I was going to draw this out and have my fun, I'd been holding back but now she was begging for me to let it all out.

Slowly my hands moved up from her thighs to the sides of her waist and taunt stomach, she always ate an incredible amount of food yet her stomach remained as taunt as a dancers a thin layer of muscle just underneath the skin. The chip was probably messing with her metabolism but at the moment I didn't care what it was that gave her the perfect figure.

My hands moving up I trailed them around the outsides of her breasts careful to no actually touch them. She whimpered as my hands moved past them but otherwise said nothing. Leaning forward so I was directly over her with her on the bed and me standing I put my hands around her wrists.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.