The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori

Copyright© 2015 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 41 The Penultimate Semester

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 The Penultimate Semester - The second book in the series; follow Will as he learns about love. Will Lori be his soulmate?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Farewell to Tracy

April - May, 1979

“Megan, Tracy’s on the phone for you,” I called out.

I handed the receiver to Megan, she sounded quite excited when she started talking to Tracy. But her voice quickly changed; all she said was ‘okay’ and ‘I guess so’; then she sobbed loudly, handed the receiver to Lori, and ran out to the roof-top deck over the laundry. Lori spoke briefly to Tracy, then handed me the phone.

“Tracy’s found a guy she really likes in Melbourne,” she said. “Talk to her for a bit, I’ll go out and comfort Megan.”

“Hi, so what’s the story?” I asked Tracy.

“Oh, hi there Will. I guess I’ve really upset the other two. I really couldn’t think of any good way to handle this; I didn’t want to say I was coming up for a weekend, which might give the wrong impression; I didn’t want to write a letter; and now it seems like calling on the phone wasn’t a good idea either.”

“At least you told us,” I said. “What’s the full story, I only got a very brief word from Lori before she went to talk with Megan.”

“Well ... I found a guy here, he’s really nice, and I’m pretty sure we’re falling in love,” she said. “I haven’t done anything yet; we’ve only been out for dinner a few times, and last night we kissed for the first time. I don’t know how to say this without sounding really corny, but ... but I think he might be the one, if that makes sense.”

“Uh huh,” I replied.

“He’s working on the show with me, he’s one of the sound technicians. Really nice guy, not trying to push me at all. He’s a Buddhist, too; each of the times we’ve gone out, it’s been to a vegetarian restaurant; although he’s not really strict about it. Are you pissed off with me? I’m sure Megan is.”

“No, I’m not pissed off with you, Tracy,” I said. “Sad, because what we talked about the other month may never come to pass. But not pissed off; not with you. You can’t help who you fall in love with; if he turns out to be the right man for you, then I’m happy for you, happy for you both. Don’t worry about Megan, Lori’s talking with her at the moment, and I’ll go and see how she is. But thanks for letting us know what’s happening.”

“Thanks for being so understanding,” she said. “I ... I should go now.”

“Okay. Keep in touch, will you?”

She promised to call us regularly, and then hung up. I walked outside to where Lori had her arms around Megan, who was sobbing softly.

“Why did she do that? Wasn’t I good enough for her?” Megan cried out.

I sat next to her, and put an arm around her shoulders. Lori was on the other side, also with an arm around Megan. I decided to just let her cry; I really didn’t know what to say to her at the moment. After a few minutes, Megan wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, took a tissue from her sleeve, and blew her nose.

“I guess I must seem very ungrateful, or inconsiderate,” she said. “Here I am, with the two people who love me more than anything, and I’m upset about losing Tracy. I should be happy and content that I have the two of you.”

It’s not like that at all,” Lori said. “Just because you have us, doesn’t mean you can’t love someone else. It’s unrealistic to expect that just one, or even both of us would provide everything you need. I’m sure there was something in your relationship with Tracy that you can’t get from either of us.”

“Yeah, there was ... she could really relate to me emotionally; I mean, I love you and Will, but you are both so logical, so rational ... every so often, I need to be able to be a silly emotional little girl, just pretend I’m in another situation. Lots of times when we would be together, we would role play all these different scenes; sort of like what you did with her on the train that time, Will. She made me feel like I was someone completely different, someone special ... You two make me feel special, but...”

“Maybe we can concentrate on what we can do to make you feel special,” I said. “What if we try to come up with some role-playing activities and scenarios that we can try together?”

“The other thing, with Tracy being such a good actor, she was teaching me how to perform on stage. We would act out and sing songs from stage musicals; sometimes Mandy and Allison would join in. Things like ‘My Fair Lady’, ‘Camelot’, ‘The Sound of Music’; it was so much fun, I could pretend that I was performing in a Broadway musical. That’s what I’d really love to ultimately do; well, not be on stage, but be the musical director for something like that.”

“Well, you’ve got the talent, you should do it,” I said.

“But I know nothing about stage performances; I don’t have any acting experience,” she said.

“I’m sure there’s a place where you can learn that, maybe talk to one of the lecturers at the Conservatorium, see if you can get into a place where they teach that. Does NIDA do that?”

“I don’t know ... do you think I’d be able to afford to keep studying?”

“Sure, we’re all getting good money from performing; doing gigs and selling our albums, you can do whatever you want to do.”

“And you know we will support you should you do whatever you want to do,” Lori added.

“I guess I should be really grateful, having both of you,” Megan said, sighing. “I just feel like I’ve had something ripped out of me, with what Tracy just said to me.”

“Well, that’s understandable, you love her. So of course when things are over, you will feel that way,” I said. “Did I ever tell you about ‘the three signs’?”

I told her what my father had told me when Cathy had first dumped me; about the three stages of being in love, and how you feel at each stage. The first sign is when the two of you meet, before you really start going together. You will find yourself always thinking about them; wondering what they are doing. Hardly a few minutes go by without you thinking about them, and how much you love them.

“The second sign; once you have become lovers is you can’t imagine them not being a part of your life. The two of you start to plan things together, make decisions on the two of your being together forever.

“The third sign of being in love with someone, that special person, is when you break up. You feel as if your whole insides have been torn out. You cannot imagine how you can continue on living; life no longer has any interest for you. The things you use to enjoy doing have lost their lustre, and you drift into an aimless existence.”

“Is that how it was for you when Cathy dumped you, back in ‘75?” Megan asked.

“It sure was,” Lori said. “I had to give him a really good kick in the arse to get him out of the state he was in.”

“That’s how I’m feeling at the moment,” Megan said. “Like my insides have been torn out.”

“And that’s why both of us are here with you now,” Lori said. “I’m feeling sad that Tracy’s left us, and found someone else, and I’m sure Will is, too. But together, the three of us will get through it; that’s one of the things that people in love do for each other.”

We decided that we really didn’t feel like any more study that evening, so we went up to bed together, and we comforted each other. None of us were in the mood for making love, bur just being close together cuddling was sufficient.


Despite the limited airplay the new album was able to get, sales were still reasonably strong. Certainly not as good as our previous albums, and even if we had released a single, it wouldn’t appear on the Top 40 charts, no matter how well it sold. We managed to do at least one gig each week; doing the rounds of the usual Sydney venues; Selina’s, The Lifesaver, Millers Manly Vale, The Antler, Millers at Brighton Beach, Chequers. We had a few venues cancel; including the Rooty Hill RSL club – but we really didn’t feel like venturing way out into the Western Suburbs.

We also started working on songs for our next album; ‘Fast Woman on a Slow Train’ was tentatively proposed as the title track; but we needed quite a few more songs to fill it out. We decided to go back to more of a bluesy sound; Paul, Phil and Andrew had been working on a few tunes that would be suitable once we’d worked them into shape. We considered including covers of some older Ventures hits, ‘Walk Don’t Run’ and ‘Perfidia’; and then one day driving home from University, I heard a Linda Ronstadt cover of the Eagles’ ‘Desperado’. I was stunned by purity and simplicity of the song; just a piano backing, and her powerful, country blues voice. I thought that would be a perfect song for Megan; she was still feeling pretty down, and if I could find a new song for her, it might cheer her up. She had already made her cover of ‘Bobby McGee’ her signature piece; I talked it over with Mandy and Bruce, to see what thoughts they had. They both agreed that one of Linda Ronstadt’s songs might work; we spent a few nights listening to various records; but we couldn’t find anything that sounded more like Megan’s voice than ‘Desperado’.

“What do you think, Will, if we just have you playing piano, with Megan singing?” Mandy asked. “I know Megan has the power and range to really kill that song; let’s run it past her, and see what she thinks.”

That evening I spoke with Megan about us doing ‘Desperado’; I played a copy of the Linda Ronstadt version that first inspired me. She sat in silence, and when it had finished, dabbed at her eyes.

“That’s a powerful, beautiful rendition,” she said. “Do you really think that I can sing it that well?”

“Of course you can,” I said. “I wouldn’t have suggested it to you otherwise. Feel like trying it?”

We went up to the stage in the studio; I powered on the sound system and my Rhodes, and I played through the music, just to make sure I had it right, and Megan could get used to the tempo.

“That sounds good,” she said to me. “The pitch is right for me, I’m pretty sure I can hit that high note near the end. Let’s try it.”

I played the opening notes, and she watched me, counting herself in. When I nodded my head slightly, she started singing. The piano accompaniment was just playing broken chords, picking up a counterpoint to the melody, but Megan would have to carry the melody herself. Which she did without a problem, from what I heard, she nailed the pitch the first time through. A few of the others had gathered in the studio to listen to us; when we finished they all burst out into spontaneous applause.

“That was fantastic, Megan,” Mandy said. “That sent chills down my spine.”

“Nice piano work too, Will,” Phil said. “Are you thinking of that for the next album?”

“I think I mucked the timing up in a few places,” Megan said. “Can we try it again, Will?”

“Wait a sec,” Mary Beth said. “I want to get that down on tape.”

While Mary Beth set up the tape recorder, and got us to check the sound levels, Megan and I practiced the timing for her to start each verse, when Mary Beth was ready, Megan felt she had the timing pretty right. I looked across at Mary Beth, making sure she was ready, she nodded her head, and I started the introduction. This time, Megan’s timing sounded perfect; she hit the high note near the end with even more power than the first time.

“That was fantastic, Megan,” I said when Mary Beth had stopped the recorder. “You really captured the feeling of that song.”

“I took all of the sadness and heartbreak inside of me, and packaged it up, and put it into my singing,” she said. “I don’t know if I could repeat that, but I feel so much better.”

“You’re the master of getting your emotions to match the song,” I said. “You should be able to do that again, in the studio for sure.”

“I don’t know, I’ll give it a try,” she replied. “But you know, the first time you sang ‘Always on my Mind’, when you were so distraught after Cathy dumped you; that’s been your best rendition of that, by far.”

“Maybe, but my awareness of my emotions isn’t anywhere near as refined as yours,” I said. “All I know is what you’ve taught me. Anyway, maybe we should try to practice that several times a week, at least until we get to record the next album.”


A few nights later, when we were lying in bed, Megan turned on her side, and asked us a question.

“Have either of you ever read ‘The Story of O’?” she asked

“Yes, I have,” Lori said. “My mother had it, and suggested I read it. Didn’t she lend it to you at one stage, Will?”

“Don’t remind me; I don’t think I’ve ever been more embarrassed in my life! She suggested you and I read it together, and see what it might inspire!”

“Oh my God,” Megan said. “Did your mother really say that, in front of you both? I would have died!”

“Well, I guess I was sort of accustomed to my mother being very open about sex, and stuff like that.”

“Okay, so you both know what the book’s about, and the theme of it,” Megan continued. “Well ... I would like us to try to act out some scenes like that; just the three of us. Lori could be the bondage mistress, teaching me how to be a proper submissive, and Will could play the anonymous men that come into the castle, into my cell, and fuck me.”

“I don’t know, as I recall from the book, it was all about degradation, wasn’t it?” I said. “I might feel a bit, you know, a bit strange treating you like that.”

“But it wouldn’t be me that would be being degraded; I would just be acting, playing a role. You would be playing a role, too; it wouldn’t be you personally that would be abusing me, you’re just playing a role. What do you think, Lori? Would you be into that? I’m sure we can get some suitable props at that place up in King Street, Mistress what’s-her-names...”

“Mistress Samantha’s,” I said.

“Yeah, that’s it. I’ll see what might be up there tomorrow,” Lori said.


Bedtime Reading

May, 1979

The next night when we were in bed, Lori showed us a small parcel, wrapped in plain brown paper.

“I called into Mistress Samantha’s earlier today,” she said. “There’s LOTS of interesting things that we can get if we want to act out any sort of BDSM types of fantasies. What I thought might be a good place to start is I bought a copy of that book you mentioned, Megan, ‘The Story of O’. I thought that maybe we would start by having Will read it to us, a few pages each night.”

She handed the parcel to Megan, who opened it, revealing a small paperback book.

“This looked a little different from the one I read a few years ago,” she said. “The cover art is far more suggestive, anyway.”

“So why have me read the book to the two of you?” I asked.

“Because you have a great speaking voice,” Lori said. “Maybe it’s all the practice you get teaching your tutorial classes. Plus, Megan and I can tease you, and we can see just how long you can keep reading before you lose it.”

“Before you put the book down, and ravish one of us,” Megan added.

“Or both of us, I hope!” Lori corrected.

I took the book from Megan, and sat up, leaning against the headboard. I adjusted my pillows so they were behind my back; there was sufficient light from the main light in the bedroom, plus the two lights on the nightstands to read. If we were to make a regular habit of this, I should see about getting a reading light attached to the top of the headboard. Each girl had turned over on their side facing me; I could feel a hand gently holding my prick, and another hand on my stomach. I cleared my throat, and turned the pages to the first chapter.

“The Lovers of Roissy”, I started to read.

I read the first few pages, where O is taken by a taxi with her lover to the chateau. It was arousing to read how her lover ordered her to remove her panties, put on a garter belt, and how he cut her bra from her.

“I would like to do that,” Megan said, “wear just a blouse and skirt, no underwear, except for stockings and an old style garter belt. What do you think of that, Lori?”

“I would be worried that I would be so wet with anticipation that I would leave a stain on the car seat,” she replied.

“Quiet, you two, I’m reading,” I said. “Now, you’ve made me lose my place!”

I then read how two of the young women in the chateau ‘prepared’ O; undressing her, bathed her and washed her hair. They applied her make-up, a colouring applied to her nipples, areolas and pussy lips. Finally, when I read about O being fitted with a leather collar and bracelets, Megan groaned softly.

“I would like to get something like that,” she said. Do you think Samantha’s sells them?”

“I’m pretty sure we can get them there,” Lori said. “I would love to have my breasts and pussy coloured with that make-up. I saw something like that there when I bought the book.”

“I hope its non-toxic,” I said. “And it would need to be waterproof, too.”

Lori poked her tongue out at me. I slipped a hand between her legs; unsurprisingly, she was rather wet. I rubbed a finger along her slit, then held it up, showing the wetness coating my finger.

“I think we’ve had enough bedtime reading for tonight,” Megan said, as she leant over to start sucking my prick. I was already quite erect, after a few long sucks, Megan straddle my waist, and rode me until we had both come. She then lay next to my side, cuddling me until we all fell asleep.

Over breakfast the next morning; Lori asked me how I felt about just reading that story to the two of them.

“I’m far more comfortable reading it that I would be acting some of those scenes out,” I said to her. “I guess I’m not that much into the humiliation and submission side of all that stuff.”

“I might have a suggestion for us tonight,” she said.

That night as we got into bed, before I could open the book, Lori made her suggestion.

“Will, what you think about us shaving your pubes? I was thinking that you would look sexy if you were smooth down there.”

“I could give it a try, I guess,” I said, a little unsure. “Who would actually shave me there? I wouldn’t want anything cut...”

“We would do it,” Megan said. “We’re both pretty good at shaving delicate areas.”

I agreed to let them try, they vanished to the adjacent bathroom, and returned with some large towels, a small basin of warm water, a razor, some shaving cream and some skin lotion. They spread a towel out on the bed, and I lay down on it; spreading my legs apart so they could put warm water and shaving cream on my pubic hair. Megan gently held my prick to one side while Lori carefully drew the razor along, taking a narrow swath of black pubic hair with it on each stroke. Within a minute or two, I was hairless from my waist down to my crotch.

Lori moved my legs so they were further apart, and raised my knees to give her better access to my balls. Megan gently held my cock to one side, and lifted my balls so that Lori could carefully shave the hair from them. She then shaved the inside of my upper thighs, told me to turn over, and shaved the area between my backside and my cock. One she had finished, she dampened a wash cloth, and wiped away any of the remaining shaving cream and loose hair fragments.

“Have a look at yourself in the mirror, tell us what you think,” she said.

I certainly looked different down there; it was a bit of a shock at first. I was accustomed to seeing the mass of black, curly hair above my prick, and hairs covering my balls. I was naturally hairy over most of my body – I believe ‘hirsute’ is the correct term – and seeing myself completely bald there was strange. I felt around my balls; where a few minutes ago, they were covered in long hairs, they were now completely smooth.

“It somehow make me look a bit bigger,” I said.

“I guess that alone is a big plus for you,” Megan said. “Not that you are small, but...”

“Do you like how you look?” Lori asked.

“I guess so,” I said. “It will take a little while to become used to it, but ... I think I like it.”

“Good, because I like how it looks, and I would like to keep you trim and tidy there,” Lori said. “Lie back down, and I’ll rub some soothing cream around there, so the skin doesn’t get irritated.”

I was already three-quarters erect from Megan and Lori holding and touching my prick and balls as they shaved me; Lori rubbing the warm cream around my cock had me fully erect. She planted a soft kiss on the tip of my prick, then mounted me, sliding slowly down as my shaft entered her. It felt different as she bottomed out, her wet pussy pressed right against my groin without the layer of pubic hair as a buffer. As she rode me – fucked me pretty hard and fast – I could feel her juices tricking down from her cunt, down my shaft to my now bare balls. I seemed to have extra sensitivity there, now my pubes had been shaved.

Lori came; noisily, joshing her juices all over my bare crotch. She swung herself off me; Megan moved over to start sucking my cock, licking up Lori’s juices with her tongue.

“Fuck me doggy style, Will,” Megan demanded, kneeling on the bed.

I moved in behind her; Lori reached in between us to guide my cock into her. I held her hips, and pumped in and out. Megan ground back against me, arching her back so that I could drive deep into her. She groaned loudly, and her body shook as she came. I felt Lori’s fingers around my balls, she caressed them gently as I continued to pound into Megan; and she pressed the tip of her thumb against my backside. I felt my balls contract; my muscles tightened and I started to come. I could feel the hot, tingling surge as my come flowed, surged down my prick, and into Megan. Spurt after hot spurt; all I could do was hold her hips tightly to stop myself falling over.

Exhausted, I collapsed back down onto the bed, a girl on either side of me.

“Having you hairless there looks really sexy,” Megan said. “Plus, no hair to tickle my nose, either!”

“What do you think of it, Will?” Lori asked. “If you want to keep the smooth look, we can help you shave every morning.”

“I like it,” I said. “It feels different, not having the hair there, somehow I feel more sensitive, I dunno. But I guess I will want to keep if smooth; it would be a bugger should the hair start to grow back; I mean, I can’t really reach down and scratch myself there when it gets all itchy!”

“Don’t I know it!” Lori said. “That’s why I can’t let my pubes go more than maybe a week without a trim.”

“Maybe I should shave mine off completely, too,” Megan said. “So all three of us would be smooth there.”

“Too late for any reading tonight?” I asked.

We all decided that we would save more reading until the next evening, and curled up together to go to sleep.


Our night-time activities continued pretty much in that vein; I would read a few pages of ‘The Story of O’, until we were all turned on; the book would be put to one side, and we would make love. Sometimes Lori would start by sucking my cock, or Megan would stroke me, and one of them would mount me. Or the two girls would start making love with each other, getting me to take one of them from behind. No matter how it started, the night’s lovemaking would end with all three of us satisfied, and exhausted.

As she had indicated, Megan shaved her pussy completely bare; all three of us were smooth and hairless – well, Lori had her ‘landing strip’, but her hair was so fine and sparse, which made what little blonde hair was left almost invisible. It felt very nice, sliding my cock into Megan’s bare pussy, feeling her wet labia directly against my skin.

There was a slight change one evening; Lori told me to wait downstairs for fifteen minutes before coming up to our bedroom. I was curious to see what they had planned, but I waited until the time before I went up, and knocked softly on the door. Lori opened it slightly, not letting me see inside; and she handed me some clothes.

“You have to get your costume on, too,” she said. “When you’ve changed, you can come back in.”

I looked at the clothes Lori had handed me; and went to the bathroom to change. I had some sort of a sling as my underwear; I guess the intention of it was to hold my balls up, and make sure my prick protruded straight out. Over that were a pair of black pants; except there was a large hole around my crotch. This would allow me to fuck either of the girls without having to drop my pants. Over my shoulders was a dark purple cape; there was also a collar style attachment to keep it fastened around my neck.

I smiled to myself as I put the costume on; it was similar to the description that the male visitors to the Chateau wore in ‘The Story of O’. I tried to recall some of the scenes that we had read together, scenes where O was taken to either her master, or any of the other men that visited the castle. I would have to play the role of O’s master; at least that was what I had assumed I was meant to do. My erect cock protruded from the opening in the pants; even though I wasn’t fully erect yet, the sling made sure I was poking out. I knocked softly on the door; Lori opened it, and smiled when she saw my appearance.

“The safe word is ‘elephant’, as usual,” she said softly.

“She’s ready for you,” she said, louder so that Megan could hear. “But I think she might need some disciplining first, she didn’t cooperate the way a good slave should when I attached the chains.”

I looked at her face, there was a red mark on one side. I reached up and touched her cheek gently, and Lori winced.

“I failed, Master,” she said, her eyes downcast, and her voice full of remorse. “Although I had instructed her on what was expected of her, but she didn’t do as she was told. She struck me on my cheek. I failed you, it won’t happen again.”

“We’ll deal with your failures later,” I said softly. “But first, I think M needs a lesson to remind her of her duties, and what happens when she fails.”

Both Lori and Megan were wearing similar outfits, although I couldn’t see much detail about Megan’s since she was bent over the end of the bed and was chained by her wrists and ankles to the bedframe. Lori, however, was wearing a long brown dress; cut low around the bodice. So low that almost all of her breasts were exposed; it could be loosened below her breasts where a simple leather thong was laced between two sets of eyelets. Below her waist, the skirt part of the dress hung almost to the floor; there appeared to be two long slits up each side, so that the dress portion was in two halves, each part overlapping on the sides. This allowed either part to be pulled up completely, just as Megan’s was; her backside and legs were completely exposed.

Lori held out a selection of leather crops and whips; she suggested a short leather riding crop with a small doubled over flap at the ‘business’ end. I grabbed hold of it, and swished it back and forward a few times, smacking it against my hand. I flexed it between my hands, it seemed that it would be right for what I had in mind.

“The chains are secure?” I asked Lori.

“Yes, Master,” she replied. “And she’s blindfolded, too. Should I put a gag on her?”

I thought about that, but if she was gagged, how would we hear Megan should she call out the safe word?

“No, I want to hear her cries as she gets her ... her discipline,” I said. “I want you to hear them too. And think about what I will be doing to you for you not training her properly.”

“Yes, Master,” she said, her eyes downcast.

I moved in behind Megan; and bent over to inspect her backside. Her pussy was freshly shaved, and was completely bare and smooth. I ran a finger up her slit, spreading her labia open, and saw how her juices were already flowing freely. She moaned as I pressed the tip of my finger into her opening, then rubbed more of her juices around her clit. I pushed two fingers back into her cunt, pushing them in and out slowly. I then spread her juices across her buttocks.

“You seemed to have forgotten your lessons,” I said in a soft voice. “That makes me unhappy to hear that.”

“I wasn’t ... I didn’t mean to...” Megan started to say.

“Did I tell you to speak?” I said, my voice now sounding menacing. “I’m not asking you for an explanation, I’m telling you the facts. When I speak to you, you will listen to me, and not interrupt! Just for that impertinence, I’m going to double your punishment.”

I stood behind her, and took a few practice swings, to make sure I was lined up correctly, and the crop would strike on the fleshy part of her buttocks. I thought about how many strokes I should give her; maybe ten on each buttock, followed by another five across both? That should be sufficient, I thought. I looked at Lori, and smiled; she turned her eyes down, and looked at Megan’s backside.

I swung the crop at her, and it made a satisfying ‘thwack’ as it slapped across one cheek of her arse. She jerked up against the chains, and cried out softly. I repeated it, a little harder, changing the position slightly so the crop struck her a little lower on her buttocks. Again, she jerked up, and cried out. At least the terrace house had solid brick interior walls, so no one else should hear us. I continued working on her left buttock; completing the ten strokes. I then moved to her other side; varying the location so I covered all of that buttock. By now, she was sobbing constantly; giving a small yelp each time the crop actually struck her. I finished off with the five strokes across the full width of her backside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.