The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori

Copyright© 2015 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 21: Concerts and Christmas

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21: Concerts and Christmas - The second book in the series; follow Will as he learns about love. Will Lori be his soulmate?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Back with the All Stars

December 4 – 10, 1976

At the rehearsal on Saturday afternoon, everyone wanted to know how our Canberra concerts went. The others laughed when Megan told everyone about the young girl grabbing and kissing me; I was asked if I snuck her up to the room for some more activities after the main show had finished.

“She might have responded to a private showing,” Bruce said.

“Fuck off, she was fourteen, if that,” I said. “I have to draw the line somewhere.”

“You could have drawn a line across her fourteen year old titties with your old fella,” Phil said. “As they say, if they’re old enough to bleed, they’re old enough to breed.”

“And just how would we be able to perform if I was in jail for carnal knowledge?” I said. “I don’t need to pick up gaol bait to get my rocks off!”

During a break, we sat around and discussed possible alternate songs; the others agreed on ‘You’ve Got a Friend’ as a good one, the others said they would try to come up with a few more that we could work on. The advantage was that anything that Megan and I chose to add to our repertoire would also work for the group as a whole.

Lori arrived at the Mirage, to help sell some of the albums; she had a good day sailing.

“Next weekend it’s an overnight race; we start in the Harbour at 5pm, race up the coast to Port Stephens, and back to the finish at the CYC,” she said. “You and Don will have to do the Quartet Bowl race with just the two of you.”

That would be interesting, I thought; at least with the Quartet Bowl race there were few changes of course; assuming we would have a nor-easter, there would be a beat up to West Head, then a spinnaker run to the turning mark at Juno Point, close-hauled back down the river to West Head, and another run to the finish. As long as Don didn’t expect me to do too much of what Lori normally did, we should be fine. We managed to sell more albums, plus some copies of the single, too. Not in the same volume as we did at the Canberra concerts, but enough to make it worthwhile bringing copies along.

That night in bed, Lori and I cuddled and talked for a while.

“Do you think Megan is okay with Jillian staying with us, and sleeping with both you and me?” I asked. “I mean, she says she is, but...”

“Don’t worry about that, I spoke with both of them about all that this evening. Remember, Megan knows all the details about Jillian’s genetic gender issues; she told me that it wasn’t until Jillian spent the week with us earlier this year, that she was really able to accept just how she was. She told me how Jillian really struggled with her sexual identity; initially she felt that she really had to get it on with boys, just to prove that she really was a girl. She would be over the top in showing desire for almost any guy, and she had slept with quite a few.

“Megan told me that one time, Jillian asked her how sex was meant to feel; how even though it was sort of enjoyable, it wasn’t as earth-shattering as she expected; and she felt that she could really live without it. She explained to her how she felt sexually attracted to other women, and wanted to try that, but was scared of how another girl would react.”

“So she was in a dilemma,” I sad. “Society expected her to be sexually attracted to guys, and to even enjoy sex with them, but she didn’t feel it inside. What she really wanted was to try sexual encounters with other girls, because inside that was how her emotions and desires were leading here?”

“Exactly,” Lori said. “I mean, Jillian pretty much told her that herself. With us, she can be purely herself, she doesn’t have to pretend, and she can express pretty much any desire, try anything with us, and she knows we won’t judge her or reject her. She knows we aren’t going to think of her as a freak or a weirdo. Megan has said that since that time with us, Jillian has been far happier and content in herself; her parents have noticed that as well; although they put that down to the coaching we gave her, and how she now seems to have settled on a university course.”

“So Megan is happy if Jillian sleeps with you, or with me, because we are helping her come to grips with how she feels about her sexuality?”

“Exactly. And I’m really proud of how you handled things with her; you listened to her concerns about why she felt so confused; you didn’t pressure her to have sex, you didn’t make her feel silly for initially not wanting to fuck you.”

“Well, it’s not that I was really desperate for a root, or anything,” I said. “I like it sometimes that I can have a relationship with someone, and there isn’t the pressure to have sex with them, but we can just hold hands, talk, kiss, be romantic without being sexually involved, if that makes sense.”

“Yeah, it does. However, I’m feeling REALLY desperate for a root, RIGHT NOW!” she said, as she pushed me over on my back, and straddled my waist. “All night I’ve been thinking about you fucking me, and I can’t wait any longer. All this talk about Jillian being with us is making it worse!”

She grabbed my shaft, and guided my cock into her. As soon as my knob was pressed against her opening, she let herself drop down on me. My prick was enveloped inside her lovely wet cunt; I had a wonderful view of her body rising and falling, pumping up and down on my prick. I was starting to think that Lori’s favourite position was to be riding me; I certainly enjoyed it. I had the ideal view of her perfect body; I could see her abdominal muscles clenching, and watch her small breasts move up and down as she rode me. Of all the women and girls I had made love with, Lori had the fittest, most athletic body; there wasn’t an ounce of excess fat on her, her muscles were perfectly toned. Seeing her squatting astride my cock, riding up and down; I couldn’t think of a more perfect sight.

Lori increased her pace; moaning softly and grunting each time she slammed down on my prick. She had her eyes squeezed shut, and was clenching her teeth, when she grabbed my shoulders tightly, and cried out loudly.

“Oh GOD! Yeah, that’s just what I wanted!”

I could feel her muscles spasming around my cock as she came. When she had finished, she resumed sliding up and down, slower this time. She fucked me steadily; squeezing my shaft as she rose up, then relaxing her muscles as she dropped down. It didn’t take her long before I was on the brink of coming; I grabbed her hips as I thrust up inside her, spurting hard.

She rolled off me; and curled up to my side, gently cradling my spent cock in her hand. I could feel her fingers gently rubbing our juices around my knob, and after a minute or two she sat up, and gently licked my shaft clean.

“Thank you for that,” she said. “I love being on top of you, riding you like that. You don’t mind that I often do it that way with you? If you would prefer another position, you only have to ask.”

“I love it that way,” I said. “I get a great view of your lovely body, and it feels fantastic as you ride me.”

“Do you really think I have a lovely body? I’m too skinny, and my boobs are much too small, and...”

I rolled over and kissed her, stopping her from talking. I felt her tongue pressing against mine, and after a minute, I raised my head.

“What is it about you girls and boob size? Your breasts are lovely; I can kiss and suck them without worrying about suffocating. Just accept the fact that I think you’re beautiful.”

“Mmm, I love hearing you say that; even if I don’t think I am all that beautiful.”

We snuggled up together and drifted off to sleep.


The weather was perfect for sailing on the Sunday; we had the next heat of the Archina Cup series. It was a hard fought race; the lead changed several times during the race, but eventually Jeff on “Bloomin Ed Ake” beat us across the line, with John on “Jay Walking” pretty close behind us. After the race, as we were packing things up, we talked about next Sunday’s race, and how it would just be Don and me on the boat. We felt that as long as the wind wasn’t too strong; we should be fine with just the two of us. Don would helm and attend to the mainsheet; while I would trim the jib and spinnaker. Spinnaker hoists and drops would be particularly hectic, but we would just take things slowly.

Once we had finished at the clubhouse, it was back to Lori’s place to put our stuff in the car, and load up the trailer, before picking up Megan and Jillian. There were arguments about who would sit where in the car, it was eventually resolved when Lori said she wanted to sit in the back seat with Megan, and told Jillian to shut the fuck up, and get in the front with me. Jillian said she would only agree with sitting in the front with me if I would have my shorts unzipped, and she could hold my cock as we drove into the city. True to her word, as soon as we had pulled out of her street, Jillian had leant over and undone my shorts and pulled my cock out from my undies. She sat next to me, gently stroking my hard prick.

“Just stop as soon as I tell you to,” I said. “I don’t want us to crash if you make me come.”

“You can always rest your hand between my legs, too,” she said, as she unzipped her shorts, and pushed them down past her knees. “We can make the other two jealous.”

I doubted that the other two were even aware of what Jillian and I were doing; glancing in the rear view mirror I couldn’t see them. I assumed Lori and Megan were now lying down along the back seat. For the remainder of the drive back home, Jillian and I chatted about what the studio sessions would be like, what would be expected of her, and how to get on with the musicians we would be working with. She was excited about the opportunity to work with other musicians and play a different style of music to that which she usually played.

I had to get her to stop playing with my cock twice on the way back to the city; she was getting me a little too close to coming for me to properly concentrate on the traffic. She had no such concerns about being brought to orgasm herself; she wasn’t responsible for driving, and enjoyed several orgasms on the way back to Erskineville. I pulled up next to the back gate; I still hadn’t mastered the art of reversing the trailer into the driveway. Lori and Megan sat back up, and both adjusted their clothes, covering up their exposed breasts, while Jillian and I pulled up our shorts. The four of us unloaded the trailer, and I was able to disconnect it from the car, and we pushed it back in next to the carport.

After dinner, I spent time checking over my guitars; making sure the strings were not starting to wear and fray, cleaning the pots and switch contacts, and giving them a quick polish. I then checked out the Fender amp; making sure all of the controls were clean. The final preparation was to make sure I had my leads, fuzz box, picks and other items in my gear bag.

By about nine, Lori and Megan suggested that it would be a good time for bed.

“We were thinking the two of us might sleep together tonight,” Megan said.

“Jillian, you don’t mind sleeping with Will on the sofa do you?” Lori asked. “We can change it into the night-and-day double bed.”

Lori turned the main sofa into the double bed; I got some pillows and sheets to make our bed and the other two went off to the bedroom.

“I think we should put an old towel down first,” Jillian said. “We don’t want to get the sofa soaked, and you know how wet I sometimes get.”

We made the bed, turned out the lights and climbed into the bed together. I was surprised; it was more comfortable that I had expected – still not as comfortable as a proper bed, but it would suffice. Jillian lay on her side, and I curled up against her back.

“This might sound a bit silly,” she started to say, “but could you tell me what it is about having sex with a woman that you enjoy? I mean, what is it like having sex with a woman; any woman, not necessarily me.”

“That’s not all that silly; I guess you want to know the thoughts and sensations that I have during sex, when I’m making love with someone?”

“Yeah, I want to know what it is specifically that you enjoy; if you can describe what the feelings are like when you do various things.”

“Well, as I tell you about things that I enjoy doing, I hope you won’t mind if I actually do those things to you at the same time.”

“I think I might like that, I guess I’ll have a running commentary.”

“That will help me get my thoughts into order, and make sure I don’t forget anything. I guess the first thing that I enjoy about sex; well, let me call it ‘love making’, because it’s more than just sticking my prick in some woman’s cunt, and pumping in and out until I come. Love-making, at least to me, involves all of my senses, with an emotional component as well.

“First, I love the sensations of my naked body touching her naked body; that skin to skin feeling is particularly enjoyable. I’m not talking about touching various parts with my hands and fingers, but just how when I’m lying next to someone, and we are both naked, like you and I are right now. I love feeling the warmth of a woman’s body against mine; it’s like tiny electrical impulses flowing between each body.

“Even before we get to that stage, I love looking at a woman, particularly if I know I’m likely to be making love with her. We don’t even have to be naked; just seeing the shape of her figure, and maybe if I’m really lucky I can get a glimpse of part of her breast through her top. Like in the car this afternoon, you had the top two buttons of your shirt undone, and sometimes I would look across at you, and get a glimpse of your breast, and a couple of times I even saw your nipple.”

“But my breasts are so tiny, really small,” she said. “There’s nothing there to see.”

“You know that’s not true. Your nipples, particularly when you are aroused and they get hard, are so sexy. I love it when I can get a sneaky glimpse of them. That’s different from seeing them when we are all naked around the place here; I mean I like seeing you, and the others naked. But when you aren’t naked, and I can get a peek at your boobs, and see a flash of nipple ... that’s a big turn on. It’s like I’m seeing something forbidden.

“Now, when I am lying in bed with someone; I’ve already said how I enjoy the sensations of our bodies touching. Apart from that, I like to touch; it feels lovely to run my fingers through your hair, particularly when I am lying behind you like this, I can breathe in the scent of your hair, kiss the back of your neck, and brush my fingers along your soft cheeks, and touch your moist lips.”

As I described each of those actions, I let my fingers trace softly around her cheeks, then lightly over her lips. I buried my face in her hair against the back of her neck. As I kissed and nuzzled, she moaned softly. After a short time, I moved back from her, and rolled her onto her back.

“The other thing that I love is kissing,” I said. “Did you know that when we kiss, I can feel what are like little jolts of electricity flowing between us?”

I leant across, and let my lips brush across hers. I could feel Jillian part her lips slightly, and the tip of her tongue touched my lips. I parted mine, and our tongues touched.

“Oh, I feel it!” she said, as our lips parted.

“Kissing is particularly nice, isn’t it?” I said, as I let my lips move lower, tracking a moist line down her neck and along the top of her chest.

“Breasts are particularly nice to kiss,” I continued, “and nipples are designed for sucking.”

I moved my mouth to one inviting, erect nipple, and started sucking.

“Oh, that’s nice,” she said. “You even like kissing and sucking my tiny titties? There’s hardly anything to them.”

“Now you’re being silly,” I said, as I raised my lips from her teat. “Your breasts are truly delightful.”

“You’re just saying that to be nice to me,” she said, her voice quavering. “I don’t have proper breasts; they are just like two mozzie bites on my chest. I’ll never be able to produce milk; not that I’ll have kids that will need to suckle from them. I wish they were big, like Wendy’s or Janelle’s; or even like my sister’s. I don’t know what it is you see in mine, they are little girl’s titties.”

“Can I tell you something in confidence?” I asked. “When Wendy and I were having sex on the train that time, she was sitting on my lap, facing me, and I was sucking her breasts. They were so big, she almost suffocated me; I could hardly breathe. There’s too much of a good thing, you know.”

She giggled at the image I was creating in her mind.

“Well, I wouldn’t want mine to be that big,” she said. “Just a bit more than what I have; maybe like Megan’s. I wish I had enough boob for you to fuck between my tits, and come all over them and between them.”

“I can still come over them,” I said.

“I would like that; maybe you can give me a ‘pearl necklace’; where you come all around the top of my chest.”

I had never heard of that term before, but understood exactly what Jillian meant. I didn’t ask her how she knew of that term.

“Now, you’ve distracted me from describing all the things I enjoy about making love,” I said. “Where was I ... that’s right, I was describing kissing and sucking nipples; let me get back to that.”

I resumed sucking on her nipples; Jillian moaned softly and started squirming as I massaged her erect nipples with my lips and tongue. I let my fingers slide along her stomach, rubbing around the indentation of her belly button, before moving lower, and brushing the soft pubic hair at the top of her groin.

“The other place I love touching and feeling is a girl’s pussy,” I said. “I love how each one is different; the shape of the lips, the hair, the size of her clitoris, each is unique in its own way.”

I pushed her moist labia apart as my fingers explored her delightful pussy. I could feel her wetness already flowing, and she drew her breath in sharply as I rubbed around her erect clit. Pushing further down her wet slot I rubbed a fingertip around the entrance to her cunt.

“I love how just inside, right here, the skin has a rougher texture to it, and even deeper inside, where the walls are so wet and smooth.”

I pushed a finger inside her, wiggling it to rub her g-spot. She moaned softly, thrusting her hips up to meet my fingers. I slid a second inside her, and slowly pumped them in and out. While I fingered her, I rubbed around her clit with my thumb; pushing the growing bud from side to side.

“I think your pussy is enjoying all the attention from my fingers,” I said. “Now it’s time for one of my favourite parts of lovemaking; getting to taste you.”

I moved around so I was lying between her legs, with my face very close to her pussy. I could see her lips spread apart, how her clit had grown and pushed the hood back, and all of her juices coating her pussy and thighs. I moved closer and started to lick between her lips.

“I love the taste of a fresh pussy, too, and the sexy scent of a woman’s arousal,” I said. “Your pussy gets so lovely and wet, too.”

I resumed licking and sucking her clit, while at the same time I slid two fingers inside her. Jillian came quickly, and I was rewarded with a big gush of her hot juices as she came; I licked and tried to drink up as much of it as I could. I withdrew my fingers from her, and slid up her body, until our faces were close together. I felt my knob pressing against her pussy; all it would take is a little push and I would be inside her.

“One thing that is incredibly nice is that feeling when my prick first slides into a lovely wet cunt,” I said. “I can feel how my knob just starts to open her up. Would you like to feel me inside you now?”

“Oh God, yes, I want that so much,” she said. “Do it, fuck me please!”

All it took was a gentle push from my hips, and my knob started to spread Jillian’s cunt open. She was hot and wet inside, and I could feel her slick walls sliding around my swollen knob. Jillian moaned in pleasure, and I lowered my face to kiss her as I slowly slid in and out. It didn’t take long before she came; her body shuddered as she moaned softly. She pulled my face hard against hers, mashing our lips together. Our tongues pressed against each other; I sucked on the tip of her tongue.

When she had finished coming, I raised my upper body, and concentrated on pumping in and out; faster and deeper. I was getting closer to coming; it wouldn’t take much longer before I would be spurting. Just as I was about to come, I quickly pulled out from Jillian, and scooted forward so my cock was lying between her breasts. I held my shaft between my fingers – there really wasn’t enough breast material to have a proper tit-fuck – and stroked my shaft. I groaned as I started to come; and I aimed the spurts so I left a sequence of sticky globs around the top of her chest. She squealed with delight as I pressed my knob right on one of her nipples, leaving a stream of come over the tip of her breast.

I moved back and sat on my haunches between her legs, and I admired my handiwork.

“There’s your pearl necklace, my love,” I said.

“That felt so incredibly sexy, I could see each spurt as it shot out of your prick,” she said. “I love how it feels on my skin.”

She reached up to her chest, and traced a finger along the spunk around a nipple; smearing it over her breast. She then licked her finger clean.

“Next time I want you to spurt into my mouth, so I can taste you from the source. Move up here so I can clean you up.”

I moved forward, straddling her chest, with my prick close to her mouth. She took hold of my shaft, and licked around my knob. She finished by sucking my shaft, leaving me completely clean.

“I should go and clean myself up,” she said. “Hop off me; I’ll only be a minute or two.”

I rolled over to the back of the sofa, and Jillian got out of bed, and scampered up the hallway. She was back a few minutes later, and all traces of the ‘pearl necklace’ had disappeared. She turned out the lights, and got back into bed with me, and I snuggled up against her back.

“That was so lovely,” she said. “As you were describing what you liked doing, and actually did it to me; God, I was getting so turned on. I could feel my juices really flowing; just as well we put that old towel down. That was probably the loveliest time we have made love, Will. Thank you.”

We snuggled up together, I had my hand on her breast, and my cock was nestled between her thighs; my knob pressed up to her still-wet pussy. We drifted off to sleep; sometime in the middle of the night I woke up to feel Jillian’s hand between her legs, rubbing my cock, and pressing it hard against her slit. Her attentions had already got me erect; I shifted position slightly, and her fingers pushed my knob just inside her. I pushed my hips forward, and I slid further inside her. I moved slowly in and out; caressing her breasts as we made love.

She whimpered as she came; her body shuddering; and the extra pressure on my prick bought my own orgasm on; just as she finished, I was spurting inside her.

“Stay inside me, please,” she whispered.

I held her to me; my hand still on her breast, and we drifted back to sleep.


At breakfast, Lori was dressed for the start of her job at the Labor council; she was wearing a white blouse and a knee-length dark brown skirt. She looked very professional; nothing like she would look if she was going to lectures, or going sailing. I guess she wanted to create a good impression for her first day.

“I was thinking of inviting Wendy, Ros and the other two over for dinner, say, Wednesday night,” she said. “We can catch up with them; see how preparations for the move and the ballroom are going. What are everyone’s thoughts?”

“Sounds good,” Megan said. “What should we cook for all eight of us?”

“Do you remember Grandma Winters’ roast beef?” Jillian said to her. “She would cook that overnight in that great big cast iron pot she had. Maybe we could do something like that?”

“We don’t have anything like that to cook a roast in,” Lori said.

“I’ll get something at lunchtime,” Jillian said. “I can just walk up to Nock and Kirby’s, they should have something.”

“Bring your money with you,” I said, echoing the TV advertisements for the store.

“This afternoon, we can go up to the shops, get what we need, and start preparing things,” Megan said. “Can you remember all the spices she would use?”

We talked a bit more about the planned dinner, and then it was time to head into the city. We gathered up our instruments, loaded them into the back of the car, and drove into the city. I dropped Lori off at the Labor council building, then continued up to King Street, and pulled into the small car park under Boomerang House. We headed upstairs to the main office; Fifa told us we would be working in Studio 2 for the week.

Once in the studio, I introduced Jillian to the others, and we started work. This week the aim was to work through several new songs that Harry and George had written for JPY; they hadn’t had a chance to perform any of them live, and the general consensus was they still needed some work before they were ready for public performances, let alone recording.

We worked pretty solidly during the morning, both Megan and Jillian suggested changes and rearrangements to the song to make the music work for the horns. When we broke for lunch, Megan and Jillian headed out to walk up to George Street and Nock and Kirby’s main store to get the dutch oven. The rest of us sat around the break room to have lunch, talk and tease each other.

“Hey Will mate, where’s that cute blonde girlfriend of yours got to?” Ronnie asked.

I told her she was working for the rest of the summer break, except for when she was doing the Hobart race just after Christmas.

“You sailing with her?” one of them asked.

“No way, that’s too hard core for me, I’d be a liability for them, probably spend all the time hanging over the side chucking up my guts. I’m flying down after Christmas with Lori’s mother, to meet them at the finish.”

“You ain’t flying are you?” Johnny asked. “Holy shit, mate, don’t you know that musos and planes are a bad combination. Surely you know just how many musicians have been killed in plane crashes; not just Buddy Holly and the other two back in the late fifties, but there’s been stacks of other.”

“Arrgh, that’s just bullshit, mate,” Ray said.

“No, it isn’t,’ he replied. “There was Otis Redding and his backup band, in December 1967, Patsy Cline and some of her band members back in ‘63, Jim Croche and his band back in ‘73, I’m telling you, you don’t want to get in a plane.”

“So, you silly fucker, why is it that you fly with us around the country?” Ray replied.

“I’ve got me grandad’s lucky rabbit’s foot,” he said, pulling a furry object from under his shirt, where it was attached to a chain around his neck. “He had that when he was in bombers, flying raids over Europe in the war. He did stacks of missions, and only once was their plane even hit. He swore the rabbit’s foot kept them alive.”

“It wasn’t all that fucking lucky for the bunny,” Warren said.

“You might scoff,” Johnny said. “My gramma got it for him, she blessed it, and she had the sight, I’m telling you. You listen to me, Will, you’d be better off sailing with your girl to Hobart, sea-sickness and all, rather than fly in a plane. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!”

The others gave Johnny a stack of teasing about his supposed ‘lucky’ rabbit’s foot, and superstitions and all that. They were still going on when the two girls returned from the shopping expedition, and Jillian asked what they were all arguing about. When Jillian heard about Johnny’s warnings on flying, and the rabbit’s foot, she laughed.

“How’s a flea-bitten part of a long-dead rabbit going to help you?” she asked. “I don’t know; all that superstition stuff, I’m a Gemini, and we don’t believe any of that superstition bullshit.”

It took a bit, but the others saw Jillian’s joke. Johnny looked a little put out; he decided to drop the subject, but still warned me not to fly, unless I obtained a proper good luck charm, ideally blessed by someone ‘with the sight’, whatever that meant. We put in a good afternoon’s session, the song was really starting to take shape now; by four we felt we had done enough for the day, so we drove home. Lori would be catching the train back home; and we left our instruments in the studio, meaning tomorrow we could take the train into the city.

When we got home, the three of us walked down to the shops to get a decent sized roast for the meal with everyone else; Jillian had a list of other ingredients she needed to make the meal.

“We need veggies, too,” Megan said. “Just no turnips, and definitely no bloody Brussel sprouts; they make me fart something fierce!”

“Right, if you want me to go down on you sometime that evening, no little bangers!” I said.

“Speak to me, oh chocolate lips!” Jillian said, and made some loud farting sounds with her lips. “Get that butt trumpet going, sis!”

“God, Jillian, you are rude! Just because I don’t like farting in my lovers’ face ... Tell her, Will, that if she is going to eat stuff that makes her fart, you won’t sleep with her!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.