The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori
Chapter 16: Recording with Megan

Copyright© 2015 by William Turney Morris

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: Recording with Megan - The second book in the series; follow Will as he learns about love. Will Lori be his soulmate?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

The Roberttones Partnership is Formed

September 18 - 26, 1976

After breakfast we started our laundry, before Lori had to leave to get to the Alfreds for her day’s racing. She said she would see me up at the Mirage that evening in time to start selling the albums. I hung our laundry out on the clothes line; then after lunch headed off to Paul’s place for the rehearsal.

During our first break, I mentioned to the others about setting up a business bank account for the band, and the bank manager’s suggestion that we should see about forming a company, to cover all the legal aspects. The others agreed, Phil suggested we contact Martin Alfonso’s father, he had done some legal work for his father, and was experienced in setting up companies.

“We can see if we can all get to talk with him, maybe next Friday afternoon, if you think you can all make that time.” he suggested.

Jillian pulled me to one side, and wanted to talk in private.

“I won’t be able to come in and stay with you for a few days this week,” she said. “The school is running some coaching sessions in maths and chemistry, and my parents thought that would be far better for me.”

“Okay, then once your exams are over, you can stay with us if you want,” I said. “But getting a good result in your HSC is the most important thing; if you want to get into that course at Uni...”

“I know,” she said, looking sad. “I was really looking forward to spending a few nights with you and Lori ... I guess it will have to wait, at least then I can spend more than just two nights with you.”

“By then, our classes will have finished for the year, so we can all do stuff together during the day, too.”

“And I will want you to fuck me in all sorts of locations, too,” she said. “You’re the only guy that I would consider having sex with. Do you think we could explore some of that omo rashi stuff, the holding, and all that? Maybe we could watch each other pee, too; I’ve been thinking about that a lot, ever since I read up on it.”

“We can do whatever you would like,” I said. “Anything at all; whatever might turn you on. I’m sure Lori would be interested in whatever you might find exciting, too.”

“Do you think I would have a chance to meet with your two friends, Ros and Wendy? Assuming they would want to see me, I mean.”

“I’m sure there would be those opportunities; remember if all goes to plan, you’ll be moving in with all of us next year.”

We finished the session, and headed up to the Mirage to set up for the evening’s gig. Lori arrived just as Megan and I were getting ready to start; she had a bandage around her forehead where she had been cut, slipping on the deck and grazing her forehead on one of the mast stays. She set the albums up on a table to one side of the stage; and during the opening we mentioned that the albums were available for purchase, and we would be able to autograph copies during the breaks.

By the end of the night, we had signed quite a few copies; Lori tallied up her money and said we had sold forty-five copies. We packed our equipment up, dropped Megan and Jillian off at their place, before heading back to Lori’s parents place. I removed the bandage over the cut on her forehead; it didn’t look all that bad. Just to be safe, I put some antiseptic on it, and covered it with a fresh cotton dressing.

“My poor wounded sailing hero,” I said. “You didn’t damage the boat where you hit it with your head, did you?”

“Dickhead,” Lori said as she swatted my shoulder playfully. “I didn’t damage it; I even washed the blood off the deck!”

“Will you be okay for sailing tomorrow? What race is it?”

“I should be fine; it’s the Quartet Bowl, up to Juno Point and back. Actually, what happened today gave me an idea for our book; we are struggling to find a reason for the change in feelings and attitude between Julia and Petyr. What changes between them, so she now accepts him as a lover voluntarily, and he no longer treats her like his slave?”

“That’s the part that’s always stumped me,” I said. “He treated her atrociously; kidnapping her, raping her, beating her ... No matter how nice otherwise I try to make him, that’s a pretty hard thing to overcome. Why should all of a sudden she have a big change of heart, and starts to love him?”

“What if some accident happens, and he gets injured? Maybe he gets knocked overboard, and she has to stop the boat, and get him back on board. I’ll have to check to see if that’s actually possible; I know one of the older guys at the sailing club; Edge Adams; was sailing with his wife around Lake Ontario, in Canada a few years back. He got knocked overboard, and she managed to get him back on. That might be a starting point; but let’s assume Julia is able to get him back on board, she has to tend to his injuries. Maybe he gets a broken arm or something, and is confined to bed for a week ... I’ll have to think a lot more about it, but when I slipped over and grazed my head, it made me realize just how easy it is to get hurt on board a boat.”

“That could work,” I said. “Although now you are going to make me worry about you when you go out sailing without me. Maybe I’m being silly, worrying that you might get hurt, or even worse.”

“No, that’s not being silly,” she said, and cuddled up to me, kissing me on the lips. “It feels nice, knowing that you do worry about me. I promise I’ll take good care of myself when you aren’t around to look after me.”

The kisses became more passionate, and soon Lori was on top of me, guiding me into her. We made love quickly, and once we had recovered she rolled off me, knelt over my groin, and sucked my cock until I was hard again. Then she had me enter her from behind, spooning, and we drifted off to sleep still coupled together.


We slept in late on Sunday morning; both of us needed a good, long sleep. The cut on Lori’s forehead seemed to be getting better; after our (post morning love-making) shower, I changed the dressing, putting some more antiseptic on it. We had a lazy breakfast out around the pool, and eventually made our way up to the sailing club. The race went fairly well; we were third across the finish line, mainly due to Don’s tactics in using the current in the river to our advantage, and avoiding a nasty wind ‘hole’ just off West Head. We weren’t quite fast enough to reel in ‘Fat Cat’ and John Taylor’s ‘Jay Walking’, but we were pleased with the result.

The Juno Point race was a good test of my fitness; there were several long spinnaker legs; the one going up river from when we rounded West Head to go to the turning mark was particularly challenging. We had the sea running behind us; and every time we would catch a wave, and surf down the face of it I would have to pull in on the spinnaker sheet to keep the sail filled. Once I got the hang of it, anticipating the increase in speed as Lori steered over the crest of each wave and down the face, it wasn’t all that difficult.

With the racing over, we drove back to Lori’s place, loaded the car with our stuff, and collected Megan for the drive back to the City.

“Now Megan, did you want to stay with us all this week, so we can work on stuff for the album?” I asked.

“You don’t mind me sleeping there with you, every night?” she asked. “It would be really convenient, but I don’t want to be an inconvenience.”

“Yeah, well, to make up for the inconvenience, we might just have to fuck you every morning and night,” Lori said, laughing. “I will enjoy having you pleasuring me every morning.”

“I think I could accept those terms,” Megan said. “Will it only be you, Lori, who I have to pleasure each morning? What about Will, he won’t want to miss out.”

“I get you in the evenings,” I said. “But, all joking aside, you know we love having you with us; even without the regular ‘pleasuring’.”

“But what if I want lots of fucking and pleasuring? From both of you?”

“Then that’s even better,” Lori said.

For the remainder of the drive to Megan’s apartment we discussed the arrangements for Megan sharing the house with us over the next two weeks. All that Megan would need to bring over were some clothes and her books and material for classes. We would make some space for her in the dresser in the bedroom. There would be plenty of room on the big dining table in the study for her.

We stopped at her apartment, helped her pack the necessary items, and then it was on to our place. As we were unloading the car, there was a knock at the front door; I went to see who it was. Nick and Maria from next door were there.

“Hey, come on it, we’ve just got back from Mona Vale and we are unpacking the car,” I said. “I’m not sure if you’ve met Megan; she’s in the group with me, and we are recording an album next week, so she’ll be staying here so we can get in some rehearsing.”

“Nice to meet you, Megan; I guess you were on that album with the rest of the group?” Nick said. “We wanted to thank you for giving us that copy; it’s a lovely album, we really enjoyed the music.”

“It reminded me of when Nick and I first met,” Maria said. “We would go out dancing every week; there would be dances on at all of the town halls, and also the Trocadero, on George Street in the city. We met at a dance at Petersham Town Hall.”

“That’s where my parents met, too,” I said. “Back sometime around nineteen fifty-four, I guess.”

“That was the best place for dances,” Nick said. “Some of the other places were a bit rough, but Petersham had the prettiest women.”

They invited us around to see some of their old photos; back from the early fifties when they were first dating. Nick explained how he took lots of photos to send back to his family in Greece; as well as photos of Maria, there were lots of photos taken around the railway workshops, showing steam engines under construction, carriages being repaired, and many of the older buildings from around the city that had been pulled down.

“I was fascinated by the trams, too,” Nick explained. “I would spend some of my days off work just riding the various routes, taking photos of the buildings and scenery.”

They were an interesting collection of photographs; showing parts of Sydney that had disappeared in less than two decades.

“It would be interesting to go back to some of those locations now, and take photos from the same direction, and see what had changed,” I said. “It might make for an interesting magazine article, what do you think, Lori?”

“I think that would be fun to go back to some of those places, take photographs to see what had changed,” she said. “Nick, do you know when and where each photo was taken?”

“Sure, I have that written in pencil on the back of each photo,” he said, and pulled one out of the album. “See, this one was at Five Ways, Paddington, in April nineteen-fifty three. I was probably just outside the Royal Hotel. I can see if I can get you some copies of some of these, with my notes, and you can go around and get a modern day equivalent; that would be interesting to compare.”

We looked through more of Nick’s photos, and then said we needed to have dinner, and do some study. We thanked them for showing us the photos, and headed back to our place. We finished making space for Megan’s clothes in the bedroom, then got undressed to start on dinner. After dinner, we sat down at the big table in the study, and made plans for the week. As well as finding time to rehearse; I had several assignments that were due before the end of the week; and I decided to make a start on the work that evening. I pulled out my notes for the chemistry lab report, it was almost complete, and it wouldn’t take long to finish that one off.

Megan pulled out some music, and sat at the Rhodes.

“Will I disturb you if I do some practice?” she asked. “I can put some headphones on if you want, but I will be doing some singing; I want to get things worked out on the ones I’m now singing as a true duet with you.”

Neither Lori nor I objected to Megan playing and singing, so she started to go through her songs. With her singing in the background, it didn’t take me all that long to finish the assignment; I decided to take a short break before working on the next project; a programming assignment for maths. I sat at the piano with Megan, and we decided to sing some of our songs together, ones that we usually didn’t sing as a duet. We didn’t sound all that bad, I thought to myself; after some more practice this week, it would be pretty acceptable for the album.

I took a break to make a pot of tea for us; no one really wanted coffee this late in the evening. I looked around in the pantry; there was an unopened packet of chocolate biscuits. I put some of the Tim Tams on a plate, and carried those into the study, along with the tea pot, cups and milk.

“Oh, supper time!” Megan exclaimed. “Chocky bikkies, yum.”

“I was surprised it took so long for you to find those,” Lori said. “I think I got those sometime last week!”

We demolished about half of the packet of Tim Tams; then it was time for me to get back to the study. I looked through the printouts from my recent maths computing assignment, and eventually discovered the programming error that was causing it to give incorrect results. FORTRAN was so error prone; not requiring you to define variables before they were used made it vulnerable to situations where mistyping a variable name causes all sorts of problems. Why couldn’t the program know when I put in the line “IDX = ID + 1” that it really should be “IDX = IDX + 1”. Anyway, I made the correction on the program card – at least with the optical marked cards, I could correct them at home. I would run that through first thing in the morning, and see if I had it correct. Another assignment pretty much complete.

I looked at the output that the last run had produced; the error I picked up explained why the outer program loop never terminated; but it didn’t explain why it incorrectly identified the number five as “not prime”. There must be some other error deeper in the code. I looked at my debugging output; it showed that the numbers one, two and three were correctly identified as primes, and four was not prime, because it was divisible by two. So what was going wrong with the next number, five? I soon realized that my problem was because FORTRAN really didn’t have a proper Boolean data type; and I was simulating this by using an integer variable. When I found that the number I was testing had a factor; in this case, when four was divisible by two, I set an integer variable ‘IFACT’ equal to one. Then in the loop testing for factors, if ‘IFACT’ was one, that meant I had found a factor, thus the number wasn’t prime, and I could stop testing. But when I had finished testing a number, I didn’t reset ‘IFACT’ to zero before the start of the next number.

I cursed my stupidity; and marked up a new card, to go at the start of the outer loop, setting IFACT = 0. I guess I had become too accustomed to C’s ability to have variables with a local scope, and I would define and initialize them at the start of the program block where they were used. Another thing to remember when using different programming languages; I told myself. I would try to get into Uni a little early tomorrow morning, so I could run the program through the batch station in the maths building, get my printout, and that would be ready to hand in later that day.

“How’s it going?” Lori asked me, when she saw me stand up and stretch.

“Just found two stupid errors in the program for my maths assignment; at least I found the second one before running the program again.”

“Do you have anything more to get done tonight? I was thinking it might be time for bed. How about you, Megan?”

“Bed sounds like a good idea,” Megan replied.

I had pretty much finished everything I had hoped to get done for the evening, so we all headed off to bed. Not necessarily to sleep, though; first I made love with Megan, spooning behind her, with Lori spooning behind me. Then we turned over, and I snuggled up to Lori, with Megan at my back.


When the alarm went off; it was time for some ‘wake-up sex’; Lori straddling my face and Megan riding my cock. It put me in a good appetite for breakfast; and after eating I was raring to get to Uni. I arrived in plenty of time to test my program changes; this time the results were completely correct; all I would have to would be to fix up the output formatting. That meant fooling around with the ‘format’ statements, making sure columns aligned properly, and it looked ‘pretty’. Presentation was always worth an extra mark or two from Doctor Greening; provided the program gave the correct results.

The rest of the day passed fairly quickly; while I waited for Doctor Dewar to arrive for the maths lecture I corrected the format statements of my program. Just as well I kept a few spare mark sense ‘miditran’ programming cards in my folder. There were only so many times you could rub out the pencil marks and redo them and still have the card reader read things correctly. I had time to run them through the batch station after the lecture, then a quick bike ride down the hill to physics. The output formatting was perfect; so I would submit the assignment as I was leaving later in the day.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully; during my workout session at the gym the instructor said I should try to increase my workload; adding more weights or resistance on the equipment, and increasing the number of repetitions in each group.

“Don’t go crazy with it; maybe a twenty percent increase in the reps,” he said. “Otherwise, now you are in pretty good condition, what you’re doing won’t have the same beneficial effect as it was at the start.”

I could feel the difference as I rode back up to the Electrical Engineering building; my legs felt a bit wobbly. I felt that the workouts were doing me good; certainly yesterday after the long race to Juno Point and back, I didn’t feel any muscle aches at all. Which was the whole purpose of having the regular gym workouts; of course. After the lecture and lab session, I quickly went up to the maths department; and dropped off my programming assignment, then rode home.

I got home not long before Lori and Megan; once the three of us were undressed, we looked around the pantry to see what food we could cook for dinner. There were some lamb chops in the meat drawer of the fridge, so we grilled those up and cooked some vegetables. After dinner, it was to the study; I wrote up my lecture notes for the day, and then started on the next Elec Eng assignment. There was still one major section to complete, calculating the theoretical frequency response of a passive filter network. It would be much faster to put all the parameters into the ‘Spice’ circuit analysis program, but we had to do this in the traditional way. I was tempted to write a simple program to calculate the attenuation values for a given frequency, and run tomorrow, for a range of frequencies, but I decided it would be just as quick to calculate them my hand, using my calculator. After about forty-five minutes work, I had enough values to graph the response curve; fortunately I had a few sheets of linear / log graph paper, since the horizontal axis, for the frequency, had to be on a log scale. With all the points plotted, I freehanded a line joining them; the resulting graph looked just like the one in the textbook; so I was pleased with my work.

With that complete, I decided I had done enough study for the night, and I joined Megan at the piano. We spent another hour going through some of the songs; we felt we were ready for whatever suggestions George and the others would have Wednesday evening. The time in bed, just before we went to sleep was almost a repetition of the previous night; Megan and Lori seemed more than happy to take turns, sharing me. I had no objections whatsoever; and I found going to sleep between both Lori and Megan was perfect.


Tuesday morning; wake-up sex with Megan and Lori, shower, breakfast, and a bike ride to Uni. The highlight of the day was handing in the Chemistry lab report; the tutor looked at as if I was giving him a dead rat; he flicked through it and expressed surprise when he saw the results.

“So, you two managed to actually complete some of the laboratory sessions with some level of success,” he said, almost sneering at me.

I almost said ‘fuck off, you insufferable prick’, but decided that wouldn’t help my marks, so I just made some non-committal comment, and headed home for the day. I was home well before the others, so I finished off the last part of the Elec Eng assignment; I would hand that in to Professor Huey after tomorrow’s lecture. Then it was writing up the documentation for the program in my Computer Programming 1B assignment. I had that finished by the time the others arrived home.

“You know, it doesn’t take me much longer getting to and from the Con being here as compared to my old apartment,” Megan said. “Plus, in the morning I don’t have to pick my way between pools of vomit and passed out derros.”

“Thai for dinner?” Lori suggested.

“Sounds good,” I said. “Do you want me to head up and get it? The usual, I suppose?”

“I’ll come up with you,” Megan offered. “Give me a sec, and I’ll put my clothes back on.”

As we left the house, Megan slipped her arm around my waist, and I put an arm around hers. It felt natural, walking with her arm in arm like that. We headed down to the main road, past the ‘Rose of Australia’ pub, then down to the restaurant. We placed our order, and sat inside, waiting for our food.

“Living here is far nicer than where I am in East Sydney,” Megan said. “There are all these great places to eat and drink; I mean, all I have it that little Italian place around the corner; it does have really good memories for me, but ... Not to mention it’s a pretty sketchy neighbourhood; all the drunks and the street prostitutes – and their clients. Several times when I’ve come back home in the evening, I’ve seen some of the street walkers having sex with their clients; either in doorways or in an alley. They even try using the open space behind the apartments at times. I like this area, though; it’s not just because I’m sharing a place with you and Lori, but it’s a nice place to live.”

“Yeah, I think it’s pretty good, too. We’re just a couple of minutes’ walk from two train stations; there are heaps of little cafes and restaurants, the pubs are friendly. There are plenty of good grocery stores, too – individual shops, not a huge impersonal supermarket; the shop keepers get to know you; you can ask for exactly what you want. Sure, it’s a long way back to Mona Vale, for sailing and the beach, but I don’t think I would move back there, not now.”

“And I’m really looking forward to moving in permanently with you,” she said. “And with the others, too. These last two days have made me realize how lonely I get in my tiny little apartment, all by myself. Do you think, maybe after we finish the recording next week, could I stay with you on a pretty much permanent basis?”

“I can’t see why not; we can talk about it with Lori over dinner. Speaking of dinner, I think here is our food now.”

We collected the meals, and walked back to the house, still arm in arm. While we had been out getting dinner, Lori had set the table in the kitchen. She had spread a nice table cloth over the table, and found some candles. There was a bottle of wine, nicely chilled and waiting for me to open it.

“I thought a romantic setting for dinner might be nice,” she said. “Will, can you open the wine while I set the food out?”

The wine was particularly nice; Lori had stepped out to the bottle shop at the ‘Erko’ and got a bottle of Rosemount Chardonnay. As we were eating, Megan raised the question of her staying with us on a permanent basis.

“I would keep the apartment in East Sydney, and go back there every so often; I don’t want my parents to think that I’ve moved in with the two of you, that I’m somehow sleeping with you in a three-way relationship.”

“We would love to have you with us, Megan,” Lori said. “We can keep the fact that you are living with us in a three-way relationship as just between us, that’s fine. It’s only for a few months, and when we find a bigger place for all of us, and then it will appear to the rest of the world that you have your own bedroom. Now, do we need to get any more stuff over here? What about that small dresser you have in your apartment?”

“That might be useful,” she said. “How would we get it over here?”

“We can take my wagon over after dinner; the three of us should be able to slide it in the back.”

We finished our meal, cleaned up the kitchen, put some clothes on and headed to Megan’s apartment. While the girls put the remainder of Megan’s clothes in some bags, I folded down the back seat of the car. It was easy for the three of us to manoeuvre the dresser into the back; Megan collected a few more bits and pieces of her belongings, and drove back to Erko. The dresser fitted into our bedroom, once we had moved some of the other furniture around slightly, and Megan put her clothes away in what was her new bedroom, with us. She set some of her photos on the top of the dresser. I made space in the large bookcase and drawer unit in the study for her books and notes; in fact the only major things of hers still left at her apartment was her piano and her record collection. The piano could wait until we moved into another place, but we could start moving some of the records over in the next few days. No doubt Lori would want to make sure our combined collection was properly organized.

With Megan more fully settled into our house, it was back to study for the three of us. I wrote up work from the day’s chemistry lab session; Lori was working on an essay, while Megan sat at the piano (with headphones on), practicing a new piece. Lori had finished her essay, and went off to bed; Megan and I followed not all that long afterwards.


Wednesday started much the same as the previous two days; sex, breakfast, and a drive to Uni, since I would be picking Megan up in the afternoon. In the computer programming lecture, we all groaned as we were given another programming assignment; this one would not be due until the end of October. I had a quick look at it; some of the necessary material we hadn’t covered in lectures yet. At least there were a few weeks to work on it before it was due.

I drove via the house, picked up the music, and collected Megan from the conservatorium. At Alberts, we went up to the office; I had to drop off the money we collected from the record sales to Fifa.

“Is this the total money that you collected; you haven’t taken your part out yet, have you?” she asked.

“No, that’s everything that people paid, fifteen dollars each, and we sold forty-five copies,” I said.

“Okay, I’ll take all that into account when we pay you your first instalment,” she said. “You know that in the first week of sales, just over a thousand copies were sold; that’s looking pretty good. We’ve also lined up an on-air interview for the two of you, too.”

Fifa gave us the details; it would be eight pm next Tuesday evening, at the Double-J studios on William Street, with their evening dee-jay, Bob Hudson. I was told to take my acoustic guitar with me, he would probably expect us to play and sing something.

“It will be a good opportunity for you and Megan to plug your album, too,” she said.

George took us down to the studio, Jim and Glenn were already waiting for us, along with three others; the main guys from the Little River Band. George introduced us to Beeb, Graeham and Glenn Shorrock – already it had the potential for confusion, with two ‘Glenns’; at least I hoped George decided to use Garry as his recording engineer, rather than the other engineer he made use of at times, yet another Glenn.

With all the introductions done, Glenn (Wheatley) said they had two songs that they had originally written for LRB, but decided they really weren’t they style of music that they wanted to perform at the moment.

“Now, if things change with our style, we might want to record them ourselves, you two are happy with that?” Beeb asked.

“Hey, they are songs you guys have written, if you want to record them, that’s perfectly fine by me,” I said. I was just amazed that they were letting us record them in the first place. We set ourselves up in the studio, George was on drums, Glenn (Wheatley) had bass, Beeb and Graeham were on guitars. Glenn (Shorrock) and I shared the piano, while Megan stood next to one of the microphones.

“Okay, let’s go through the first one, I’m thinking it will be the second track on side one, replacing ‘D’lightful’,” George said. “Glenn, do you want to start with the piano opening?”

It had a very delicate opening; arpeggios, with a single voice singing, until the rest of them joined in. I wasn’t quite sure how Megan and I could make it sound right, there would have to be some rearranging. But it was a really nice piece; I didn’t know why they didn’t want to record it themselves. The second song they had was called “Friday Night”, the title was still tentative, and near the end a trumpet solo still needed to be worked out. Megan asked if there was a spare trumpet somewhere in the studios; George dug around in a storage cabinet and found one for her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.