The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori

Copyright© 2015 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 7: Threesomes with the Winter Girls

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Threesomes with the Winter Girls - The second book in the series; follow Will as he learns about love. Will Lori be his soulmate?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Party Time

August 8 – August 11, 1976

We spent the weekend at my parent’s place; when we arrived there, they asked us how the book signing went. We told them that sales were very strong, and we had lots and lots of readers wanting their copies signed.

“Some of the comments the characters made in the book were so funny,” my father said. “The reaction that Phil had, the first morning after the two of them had made love, when he heard the police sirens outside the hotel, and his first reaction was that some bull-necked redneck southern sheriff was about to burst in the door, and arrest them for illegal ‘cohabitation’; we both laughed about that.”

“Where did you get the inspiration for that,” my mother asked. “Plus the bit where he makes the observation about it being fortunate that it was with a white woman, and not the black girlfriend that he had during university. What was the line, ‘half expecting to see the local KKK outside with burning crosses, ready to lynch him.’? Are things still that bad in that part of the US, Lori?”

“I don’t think they have lynchings anymore,” she said. “But in parts of the south, the KKK will still put burning crosses on people’s front lawns, and mixed race marriages are frowned on. I really didn’t come across much of that when I was a kid; being on Navy bases and all that; except when my grandmother would visit; my mother’s mother, she was terrible, always going on about the ‘niggers’ as she would call them.

“I know she grew up in a different time, when her attitudes were pretty much the norm; but even now, she refuses to even admit that times have changed, and she needs to adapt with them. But I can remember seeing things on the TV news, race riots and all that. I’m glad to be far away from that.”

“Just like what we are seeing from South Africa, with their apartheid laws and all that stuff,” my father said. “Mind you, there are places in Australia where racism is just as prevalent, and just as nasty.”

We spent the rest of the evening watching TV in the family room with my parents. As we sat on the sofa opposite the fireplace, I whispered to Lori, reminding what we had done in this room a bit over six weeks previously. She snuggled up against me.

“That was a fantastic day,” she whispered in my ear. “It was everything I had dreamt about, and so much more.”

Saturday morning was uneventful; while I did our laundry; Lori spread her notes and plans for the next book out on the table, and started getting into the details of the next book’s outline. I made some comments about the character outlines; suggesting some background to each of the main people in the story.

At rehearsal, we had the three new Cole Porter songs almost ready for public performance, one more week’s work and we could fit them into the sets. After the final run through of ‘Anything Goes’, which Megan and I sang as a duet, I whispered something to her, something rather suggestive.

“That’s how it will be on Wednesday evening,” I whispered. “Anything goes with the three of us.”

“Never mind ‘going’,” Megan said. “I want there to be lots of ‘coming’.”

When the session was over, we packed up our equipment, and made our way to the Mirage. As we were setting up, the manager called us over.

“Guys, I’ve got some news, and I want to get you a heads up,” he said. “The owners have taken on new investment partners, and they are talking about a new direction for the place; early next year they will go through a big redevelopment, and reopen it as a reception venue. So after the Australia Day long weekend, we will be closed for maybe two or three months; and when they reopen it; there won’t be the standard Saturday night dinner dances.”

“So I guess after a three year run, we will need to find another gig?” Phil said. “Fair enough, I guess, it’s been a good run.”

We all sat around, discussing what options there might be for us. I said I could look around where I was living.

“Now, Lori and I are only in our place until the end of this year; we could look for a place that would have a suitable area for our rehearsals, and there’s probably a venue around the inner west and eastern suburbs where we can get a regular gig. Remember, already there are two of us living in the city, or close to it, and if Jillian moves close to where she will be at Uni, that makes three of us.”

“What are you suggesting, Will?” Paul asked. “Are you going to look for a place where we could all stay, and set up a rehearsal area? I know it would save me a shitload of time each day, not having to commute into the city by bus, what do the rest of you think?”

Bruce thought that might be a good idea; he worked over at North Sydney, but Phil wasn’t all that keen to move away from the area; he worked around the Northern Beaches, and had Tech College classes up at Seaforth. But even if we didn’t find a place for all of us to share, they agreed looking around for a replacement rehearsal space and venue in close to the city was a good option.

We got back to setting things up; and Jillian pulled me to one side.

“Were you suggesting then that maybe for next year, assuming I get into Sydney Uni, I could share a place with you and Lori?”

“That’s always one option,” I replied. “You should seriously consider living close to the campus, assuming you get in, of course – that’s going to be one of the purposes of next week, with you staying with us. You’re going to have to study hard, to make sure you do well enough in the HSC to get in. But let’s assume you get in – you should, you’re plenty smart enough – I can tell you driving every day from up here to the city is a killer; getting up before six every morning, battling the traffic, not getting home until after six in the evening, dog tired, and then having to study and work on assignments. Lori will say the same, we should really have moved right at the start of the year; Megan had the right idea, living in close to where she’s studying. Like I said, we only have the house at Erko until November or so; and we will need to find another place for next year. We’ve got friends who live not far from us; in a terrace house that backs onto the main railway lines. They are looking to move too; it’s just too fucking noisy with trains going past every few minutes. We might be able to get a place that will fit all six of us; and have room, maybe a big garage or something, where we can set up for rehearsals.”

“That would be so cool,” she said. “Not just because there might be an opportunity for some fun times with you and Lori; that’s not why I would want to share a place with you. I don’t think I could handle all the commuting, not with having to study on top of that. You will be able to show me around the area, too.”

“Next week, when you are with us, you can get to meet Ros, Wendy and Murph, and see what you think of them. We can talk it over with Lori; I haven’t even mentioned it to her yet, so I don’t know what her view might be. But let’s see what develops; besides, after a couple of days and nights with us, you might decide that living permanently with us is the last thing you would want!”

“I can’t see that happening,” Jillian said.

The evening went well; Megan and I seemed to ‘click’ in a way we hadn’t for several months. Maybe it was the renewed emotional closeness, and the anticipation of spending some evenings making love together that had revitalized our performances together. Whatever the cause, as I drove the two other girls home, Megan had her hand resting on my thigh.

“I wish it was this evening we were starting our time together,” Megan said. “It will be hard concentrating in class for the next few days, knowing what’s ahead for me.”

I kissed them both good night, and drove back to my parent’s place. Lori was still awake, and I told her about the news; first the Mirage gig finishing up at the end of summer, then the suggestion about what we could look for in a new place for next year.

“I’m sure Ros, Wendy and Murph would be interested in sharing a place with us,” she said. “If we could find a place with enough bedrooms, then having Jillian in as well would also be good. I wonder if the other three would want to share one bedroom all the time, or maybe we would need to find a four bedroom terrace. I know there are some around; with some bedrooms right up under the roof, almost like an attic. We can talk it over with them next week.”

“I didn’t commit to anything with Jillian; it was just a suggestion for all of us to consider,” I said. “I know what you said to Megan the other day; that you don’t want to set up a permanent three way relationship.”

“Well, the next few weeks where we have others sharing with us will give us an idea what we think of that,” she replied. “By the time we would be looking at moving, we would have several months of just the two of us living together. That should be plenty of time to really consider ourselves as a couple; so sharing our house with others; it won’t stress our relationship. I got a lot done on the book, too; we can go over it together when we wake up; but right now I’m exhausted! You must be, too.”

We snuggled up together; I made a slightly half-hearted attempt to make love with her as we were spooning, but sleep overtook us. We did manage to complete the act when we woke up in the morning; my prick was pressed against her backside, and Lori arched her back, rocking slightly, causing my prick to grow. She reached around behind her hips, moved my prick so I was between her thighs with my knob pressed against her pussy.

I shifted my position slightly, changing the angle between my cock and her pussy, and then with a gentle push, I slid inside her. Lori sighed as she felt my prick push her cunt open; she arched her back and pushed against me. We rocked gently, just letting the rhythm of our muscle contractions bring us close to coming. I gripped her shoulder tightly as I came; she moaned as she felt each spurt.

“That was a nice way to wake up,” I whispered in her ear.

“Mmm, yes; funny how we seem to wake up doing that almost every day.”

We got up, had a shower, got dressed, and went out to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. After breakfast she went through all of the work she had done yesterday on the book. She had worked through the first five chapters; outlining the plot, and in dot points, covering how the girl that had been kidnapped (Lori had chosen the name ‘Julia’) slowly comes around to falling in love with the kidnapper (named ‘Petyr’).

“Do you think we can make that work?” she asked. “Remember what my mother said; we need to make the kidnapper not completely evil; you will have to write things from his side showing some redeeming features.”

“It will be a challenge, but we should be able to do it. I’ve got some thoughts; I’m thinking that he has a lot of internal conflict, uncertainties about what he’s doing. Maybe he can’t really understand why the girls that he kidnaps fight against him, why they don’t really appreciate everything he’s trying to do for them.”

“That sounds like it might work,” she said. “I think you’re going to have the harder part of this, trying to make a guy who basically kidnaps, rapes and terrorises young women believably likeable.”

“Not a problem!” I replied, sounding far more confident that I felt.

We spent another hour working on fleshing out the character descriptions; giving them backgrounds. Lori worked on a list of things that she needed to research; including how a boat might be set up for single handed sailing from the east coast of Australia to Tahiti, how much food, water and fuel would be required.

“I know a few people who have done that voyage,” she said. “I’ll find out from them just how they did it, what preparations they needed, so at least what we write would be fairly accurate.”

After we had lunch, we collected our things, drove over to collect Megan, and headed back to our house. Megan slid onto the front seat next to Lori.

“Did Will tell you about what’s happening with the Mirage?” Megan said to Lori. “I hope we can find something to replace that gig with; I need the money to help pay my apartment rental, and to get food.”

“He did tell me about the changes, I’m sure something will turn up; you’ve got a few months to look around, anyway.”

“If you want, Megan, I can talk with George Young; see if we can line up some session work for you, as a background vocalist on some albums. Would you be interested in that? I’ll give him a call tomorrow, and see what work there might be going at Alberts.”

“That would be really good,” she replied. “What about us finding another gig? Do you think there’s anything around, close in near where we live?”

“I think there might be something; I’ll also give my contact at the Musician’s Union a call, see if he’s aware of anything that might be coming up. You never know your luck in a big city!”

“What about finding a suitable place, with rehearsal room and all that, like you were talking about on Saturday? Jillian seemed very keen about the idea of sharing a place with you and some other of your friends.”

“I’ve got an idea of the sort of place that might work out,” Lori said. “Not sure how often they come up for rent, but again, we’ve got plenty of time to find something.”

“You still want me to come over Wednesday?” Megan asked us. “What stuff should I bring?”

“I’m hoping my period will be finished Wednesday morning,” Lori replied. “It should, I can feel it’s just about starting; I put the first tampon in just after lunch, because I knew it was about to start.” She giggled. “That’s probably far more that you really wanted to know!”

“Hey, it’s something we both have in common, every month,” Megan said.

“Well, I can call you Tuesday night, and we can confirm everything. But you won’t need to bring anything, just some clothes for the next day. Don’t worry about food or stuff like that.”

By this time we had arrived at Megan’s place; she kissed us both; Lori taking the opportunity to give her breasts a good fondle. Megan slid her hands up inside Lori’s top, squeezing both of them.

“Wednesday night I will want you to suck them,” Lori said. “Having you sucking my tits will really turn me on.”

“Me too,” Megan said. “I will want you to suck my breasts while Will licks my pussy. Now go, before I drag you both inside me apartment, and get you to fuck my brains out...”

We drove back to our house, unloaded the car, and removed our clothes. ‘Naked at night’, of course. I made a note in my organizer to give George at call, at Alberts, to see if there might be some studio work for Megan, and also if he might know of a gig to replace the Mirage for us. After dinner, the phone rang; it was Peter Baldwin, letting me know the local party branch meeting was this coming Tuesday evening, in the back room at the ‘Rose of Australia’.

“To be strictly correct, you need to be accepted for membership by a vote of the sub-branch,” he told me. “That’s pretty much a formality; but it would be good for you to turn up, get to meet the others. Normally, we ask new members to give a brief background about themselves, just a couple of minutes at the most. So, I’ll see you there around seven-thirty?”

I told him I would be there, and then put that appointment in my diary, too. As I wrote down the details, I said a silent ‘thank you’ to Cathy for getting me started with using a proper diary and daily organizer. There would be no way I would be able to remember and keep track of everything that was going on without it. Since I had disciplined myself to put everything on the diary schedule, I had not had any problems with forgetting appointments, or having assignments due that I hadn’t worked on. Maybe it was good, that both of my girlfriends had been almost obsessive with organization and structure. Prior to both Lori and Cathy, I had a tendency to either forget things, or schedule myself for several things at the one time, because I hadn’t realized there was something else on at that time before agreeing to things.


When I got home from Uni on Monday afternoon, as soon as I had removed my clothes; I gave George a call at Alberts Music. I told him how our gig up at the Mirage would be coming to an end in February, and he said he would keep an ear out to see if he knew of anything around the inner city area that might be suitable. When I asked about the possibility of Megan getting some session work as a backup vocalist, he said he was always looking for good, solid singers who could sing in tune. He wanted to hear her, see just what her style was

I suggested we could come over late on Thursday afternoon, and he could hear her for himself.

“Well, after this weekend, I reckon I owe you, big time. I never knew you were also a writer; I assume that ‘Gloria Munday’ is Lori? The wife got a copy of your book, and you both signed it for her on Friday.”

“Cool; did she like it?”

“Like it? Fucking hell, she hasn’t been able to keep her hands off me since she started reading it. There’s some fucking hot writing in there; I haven’t got my end in as frequently since I was eighteen!”

“Do you think Fifa would like a copy? I can bring one over for her; get Lori to sign it as well.”

“She would love that, I know. Where did you learn to write like that? Anyway, I’ll see you and Megan on Thursday.”

After dinner, it was time for study and assignments. I wanted to get ahead tonight; tomorrow night was the ALP meeting, and with Megan over for the rest of the week, there might not be all that much time for study. We had been studying and working on assignments for most of Monday evening, when Lori put her pen down, and slammed her book on the table.

“I’ve done more than enough of this fucking review!” she said. “Let’s have some fun, come on; we can go out on the front porch.”

“Won’t people see us?” I replied.

“Nah, the fucking council haven’t repaired the street light yet, so it will be dark on the porch. I need to be fucked; I haven’t had any for AGES!

“What do you mean; we made love this morning, before we got up for breakfast.”

“I know, but that was like fifteen hours ago, like I said, AGES! You know how horny I get when I’m on my period.”

She took me by the hand, and led me out the front door. Just as she had said, it was quite dark inside the porch. Even out on the street, and at the start of the lane, it was quite dark; although looking down towards the main road we could see the lights from the shops and street lights.

“Although it’s dark, we will have to be quiet,” she whispered to me. “What if I lean over the railing here, and you can fuck me from behind?”

I grabbed her hips, and entered her. She groaned softly as my prick drive home. I reached up to hold her breasts, and I started pumping in and out.

“Yeah, just like that,” she moaned. “Squeeze my tits as you fuck me!”

I moved in and out, and just as I was getting into a good rhythm, we saw two people walking up the street. We froze, and kept very quiet. The couple – they were swaying slightly – made it to the corner of the lane, when one stopped, and lent against the power pole.

“I gotta stop and have a piss!” we heard a woman’s voice call out. “That beer’s gone right through me.”

“I’ll take a piss, too,” we heard a male voice reply to her.

We stayed very still; hidden from view in the dark of the porch. The two people on the street were well illuminated; in silhouette from the lights down toward the main road, and also from the street lights further up our street. I could clearly see the woman pull her skirt up and remove her panties; she half-squatted down, and started pissing.

“Oh, god, that feels so fucking good,” she exclaimed. “I could never have held all that in.”

Her companion had unzipped his jeans, and started pissing against the side of our fence. The two of them kept going for over a minute, and then the woman stood up. She didn’t bother putting her panties back on. She moved over to where the man was, and leant over our front fence.

“I’m really horny, I want you to fuck me right here,” she demanded. “Come on, whip it out and stick it up my cunt.”

We watched as he moved behind her, and he grunted as he ‘stuck it up her cunt’. They fucked vigorously for a few minutes, until both came rather noisily.

“You’ve a bloody good root, Sue,” he said to her as he zipped up his jeans.

“You’re not too bad yourself, Kevin,” she replied.

Their bladders emptied and carnal desires sated, they continue up towards the end of the street.

“That was so damn hot, watching them,” Lori whispered. “Can you finish fucking me now; watching them made me even hornier!”

With the area in front of the place now clear of people, we resumed our fucking. Before long; Lori was moaning softly, imploring me to ‘fuck her harder’, and to ‘fill her cunt with my hot come’. She came quickly, whimpering and jerking back against my hips. I kept pumping in and out, and soon I was coming, spurting inside her. We rested, leaning against the porch railing for a minute or two.

“That was so incredibly hot,” Lori said to me as I pulled out from her. “Having that drunken couple, obviously on their way home from the pub; having them pissing and then fucking right in front of us was a real bonus.”

“It was; did you like their comments at the end? What if I said ‘you’re a bloody good root, Lori’ to you?”

“I hope you think I’m a bloody good root, Will. You’re a damn good root, too; you can root me anytime, anywhere. I think we’ve rooted pretty much in every room, too.”

I chuckled as we headed back inside. I wasn’t sure if we had covered all of the rooms; but I wasn’t going to argue with Lori right now. In fact, all I really felt like doing was to have a nice hot shower, and get to bed. We spent time washing each other; with lots of kissing and touching. By the time we had turned the water off, and were drying each other; we ended up lying on the floor, making love again.

“I told you just how horny I was,” Lori said when we had finally finished. “It’s all the hormones in my system, I just can’t help myself.”

“Do I look like I’m complaining?”

We laughed as we headed off to bed.

“I know I like to blame it on all the hormones, what with my period and all that,” she said, as we cuddled up in bed. “It’s not all the hormones that make me want to have sex with you all the time. You know, it’s only been a bit over a month since our first time, and you’ve unleashed this inner wild woman; when I’m with you, I can’t help it, I’m thinking about sex.”

“When you actually consider everything; we had been supressing our desires for each other for so long,” I said. “If you are being really honest, you have to admit that we both should have done that months – years – ago.”

She nodded her head. “If I hadn’t been so fucking stupid, and scared, we would have.”

“Anyway, no sense in thinking about what we could have done. But the desires we have for each other have been there inside, building up for years ... It’s only natural that now we’ve let ourselves do what we’ve always desired, that we are constantly thinking about making love with each other.”

“You’re right,” she said. “As long as you don’t mind us making love several times a day, every day.”

“Now why would I mind doing that? There’s nothing nicer than making love with you.”


When I got home on Tuesday evening; I got into the study work right way. After dinner, I had to get to the ALP meeting at the ‘Rose’. Lori arrived home about thirty minutes after I got home; she stuck her head in the study door before going to the bedroom to get undressed. She then came into the room where I was, and sat down at the table. We talked about how our day went, and I showed her the assignment I had been working on for Elec Eng 1. Lots of calculations using Ohm’s law, frequency response curves for L/C circuits, all pretty elementary analogue electronics.

“Just as well you have that good calculator,” she said. “Imagine doing all those calculations back when all you had was log tables.”

“Or a slide rule,” I said. “Somewhere I have one that can do those calculations, I think.”

“Still, a calculator would be much easier.”

“In a couple of weeks we start using a computerised circuit simulator, you enter in all the parts of the circuit, and it calculates everything for you, prints it all out. A program called ‘spice’, I think.”

“Neat, not that you need more spice in your life ... If you can take a break for a few minutes, what if I give you some special spice all of my own?”

“I could give you some special spicy sausage.”

“Get on the floor and play ‘bury the sausage’ with me. What was that expression you told me a while ago – let’s get on the floor and grunt.”

She ducked out of the room, and into the kitchen. She lay down on the floor and spread her legs. I lay on top of her, and I felt her hand reach down to grab my cock, and position my knob right at her opening. I pushed, and slid inside her. I gripped her shoulders, and raised my upper body up away from her chest.

“Harder,” she cried out.

I pumped harder and faster, she cried out as she came, gripping her legs around my thighs. I kept fucking her hard, I was close to coming. She pulled me down so I was pressed against her chest, and she kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. Just then, I started coming; I felt myself spurting inside her. When I had finished, she held me to her; both of us were panting.

“God, that was good,” she said. “Another room off our list, too! There’s just the back passage, and the back yard to go.”

“They will have to wait until dark.”

We cleaned ourselves up, and then started cooking dinner; there were some lamb chops in the fridge; they went into the griller, and I put some vegetables into the steamer. By the time we had finished washing up, it was time for me to head up to the ALP meeting. I kissed Lori as I went to leave.

“Have fun, don’t solve all of the world’s problems at once,” she said.

“Ok honey, I’ll probably be home by ten.”

It only took a few minutes to walk up to the Rose; I found my way to the back room where the meeting was to be held. I saw Peter, and a few others standing around a table, and went up to them. Peter saw me, and introduced me to some of the others.

“Guys, this is Will Morris, our newest member,” he said. “Will, meet our secretary, Dennis, our delegate to the Trades and Labor Council, Robbo...”

I had already met Robbo; he was the lead pressman at the printing company that Cathy had worked at over the summer.

“Will, good to see you again, Mate,” he said. “How’s that firebrand girlfriend of yours, is she stirring up things in Canberra?”

“Nice to see you too, Robbo,” I replied. “Well, I’m pretty sure Cathy’s having a great time in Canberra, but she’s no longer my girlfriend; things didn’t survive us being apart.”

“Sorry to hear that, she was a great kid.”

I met several more of the party members; conference delegates, various office holders, and so on. I concentrated on trying to match faces to names. I did see another familiar face; Nick from next door. When Peter called the meeting to order, I sat next to Nick. After a few preliminary remarks, it was time for me to be introduced to the meeting.

“Now, we have one new applicant up for approval this month,” Peter said. “Will Morris, could you stand and introduce yourself, let us know something about you, and why you want to join the Labor party?”

I stood up, and looked around. There were probably fifty or so people present; mainly men, most of who looked like they were blue collar workers, like Nick, who were employed at the nearby railway workshops. There was a mix of nationalities; Italian, Greek, Lebanese, Anglo-Saxon; pretty much a microcosm of the suburb itself.

“G’day, everyone, and thanks for the welcome. My name is Will, Will Morris; I’m a professional musician and university student; studying at the University of New South Wales, doing Computer Science. I was born in Waverley, but grew up on the Northern Beaches. My parents instilled the values of public service in my by their examples; my mother is a kindergarten teacher at the local public school; and my father is an engineer with the PMG. They always told me to use your talents and skills to benefit society, not just to make money for yourself.

“My first real exposure to the Labor Party was late last year, just after the dismissal. My then girlfriend was a member of the Pittwater branch, and she and I traipsed all around the area, letterboxing. The local candidate, Kevin Mason got me to perform music at his campaign launch, and Cathy and I worked the polling booths handing out how to vote cards. In the time since then, I’ve experienced first-hand how the conservative forces try to oppose those who they feel are against them; the reason why I was asked by Kevin to play at his launch was because I was fired from a music gig I was playing because one of the owners of the establishment I was playing at was a local Liberal party hack, and he objected to the music I was playing. He regarded folk music as ‘subversive commie trash’, or something like that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.