08 Together
Chapter 101

Copyright© 2015 by Banzai Ben

Present – Ben, Jens and others – The trip

I had a hell of a nap and when I wake up I find Jens is still asleep. I slowly extricate myself from her arms, slip out of bed, find my underwear and clothes and put them back on. I look at Jens, sleeping in the bed, and realize I’m the luckiest man in the world. I’ve married an incredibly beautiful woman who actually wants sex more than I do. I make sure to cover her up after ogling her incredibly hot body and head out into the main area.

I pick up the mic to the cab, call and ask, “When are we going to be in Leadville?”

Johnny replies, “Ben, first we have to stop and change vehicles.”

I get angry and demand, “What the hell do you mean? Why wasn’t I told about this?”

Ira walks up and explains, “Mr. Blaine, they did notify us. However, because you were in the sanctity of your bedroom, we did not want to disturb you for the purpose of notification of the changes.”

Johnny provides additional information, “Ben, we need to change vehicles so that no one knows about our switch because we perform this service occasionally and need to keep it a secret. Sorry, it’s orders from the big bosses.”

Unlike leaving the cabin, I’m not concerned this time about the terrorists. I notice gun cases and drag bags on the floor, look at Ira and comment, “It looks like you have been busy.”

Ira replies, “Yes Mr. Blaine, we are ready to transfer some of our weapons to the awaiting van vehicle. The remainder we will acquire over the next several days.”

I look at the cases and say, “It looks like your PSG1s are coming with us.” Then I taunt, “Too bad they don’t make those in a better caliber such as .338 Lapua.”

Ira surprises me when she replies, “Mr. Blaine, we have asked Heckler and Koch to manufacture them in 8.6x70mm caliber but were told the retooling cost would be prohibitive.”

I of course recognize the metric caliber designation and realize that she is probably correct. Only the Alexander Arms Ulfberht really works with the .338 round reliably. Thinking about that gives me an idea. My thoughts are interrupted when Jens wanders out of our bedroom and complains, “Hey, it got cold in the bed without you.”

Mira arrives and announces, “Ms. Blaine, it is good you have awakened because we need to move the weapons to another vehicle.”

Jens hugs me and says, “Oh well, all good things must come to an end.” Then she asks, “Where are we?”

I reply, “The hell if I know.”

Jens calls the cab and asks, “Where the hell are we and when do we switch vehicles?”

Johnny replies, “We’re two hours from the location where we are switching vehicles.”

Jens announces, “Good, I think I will take a shower.”

Ira insults Jens, “Yes Ms. Blaine, a shower would be good for you because you are odiferous.”

Jens begins to get upset and I suggest, “How about I join you in the shower?”

Mira then insults me, “Yes Mr. Blaine you also are odiferous.”

I challenge them both, “Keep it up girls and I will kick your asses in martial arts again.”

Before they can reply, Jens and I head for the shower. Jens still complains, “Ben I really don’t stink do I.”

I toss her into the shower turn on the cold water and laugh, “Not anymore you don’t.”

Jens grabs me, pulls me into the cold shower and I complain, “Damn that’s cold!”

Jens looks down, laughs and says, “I guess my best friend doesn’t like cold water.”

I ask, “You’re best friend?”

Jens grabs me and says, “Yes, this is my best friend but he’s so small now.”

I complain, “Jens, be careful who you’re calling small otherwise your best friend might go into seclusion and have you never heard of cold water shrinkage?” I reach over, turn on the hot water and Jens’ best friend doesn’t remain small for very long.

We’re drying off when we hear a change in the noise of the semi, there’s a knock on the door and Ira announces, “Mr. and Mrs. Blaine we need to translocate to a different vehicle.”

Jens complains, “Shoot, I didn’t bring any clean clothes in here with me.”

I reply, “Neither did I, but don’t worry because you look sexy as hell wrapped in a towel.”

Jens playfully threatens, “Ben, keep it up and we will need another shower.”

I tease right back, “Jens, I think your best friend needs a rest before I can ‘keep it up’ again.”

Jens wraps up in a towel and proves I wasn’t lying - she is one sexy woman! I wrap a towel around my waist, we open the door and dash into the bedroom.

Ira complains on our way across the trailer, “Please don’t copulate at this time since it will only ensure we will be late.”

I tease, “Just for that we might not come out for a couple of days.”

Ira continues, “You two spend entirely too many hours in your bedroom.”

Jens got in a barb, “Hey, I waited for-fricken-ever for this so I don’t really care.”

We make it to the bedroom, start to dress and Jens complains, “Ben, are you going to watch me or get dressed?”

I complain, “Jens, sometimes you’re no fun.”

She sexily walks toward me and asks, “What about other times?”

Mira bangs on the door and ruins the mood by saying, “Mr. and Mrs. Blaine, they are opening the back door.”

Jens orders, “Ben, stop ogling me and get dressed.”

And of course I get dressed before she does. I clear my throat and ask, “Are you planning on getting dressed anytime this century?”

Jens asks, “How in the heck did you get dressed before I did?”

I taunt, “Many years of practice.”

Jens makes the mistake of asking, “What, you’re not that much older than I am?”

I grin at her and drop the hammer, “No, but when you have to get dressed before the husband comes home, you learn some shortcuts.”

Jens glares at me but then laughs, “Ben I know better than that. I know for a fact you never dated a married woman.”

I slap her ass and tease, “Oh yeah? I’m dating you aren’t I?”

We hear the back door of the trailer open, come out of the bedroom and see Mira and Ira have already began to move the guns to a waiting van.

We run over, grab some weapons and help.

Johnny hops inside the trailer and says, “You guys need to clear all your stuff out of here in three days. We have another assignment and need to be on our way.”

Jens says, “That’s too bad, we were hoping we could use it at the cabin.”

We have everything in the van, Johnny hands me the keys and says, “Thanks guys you were great.”

I reply, “You guys were awesome too. Good hunting.”

I climb into the van and start it up. We pull outside, I realize we’re in Denver so I start to head toward Leadville.

Present – Thom – At the cabin

I get a call from Johnny and he says, “Thom, the handoff went great; they are in the van headed your way.”

I exit my room and head toward the control room to inform Gretchen. I want her to get the drones flying again.

I still couldn’t believe Ben, Jennifer and the twins: They really fucked up my plans and I was in hot water with TSIFFTS. They didn’t like allocating a resource like the semi and trailer and then having it end so quickly.

I walk into the control room and announce, “They are headed back here in a white panel van.”

Gretchen says, “No problem, I will put the drones on patrol then notify the front gate, the roving patrols and the sniper.”

Yeah I had seriously beefed up security when they left and was glad now that I did. I thought of something and suggested, “You might want to call Jennifer and warn her about the new security measures and make sure she tells the twins about it. I don’t want them going off half-cocked and killing anyone.”

Gretchen says, “Sorry Thom, I can’t do that. We ditched all their mobile phones because we weren’t sure if the terrorists were using them to track them.”

I swore, “Shit! Why didn’t you tell me about this? Okay, I guess I will meet them at the gate.”

It’s cold out tonight, so I go to the garage, get in my car, drive through the front gate and wait for them on the road.

Present – Samantha and Stacy – Back at Stacy’s offices

I’m in my room when my mobile phone rings, it’s Liz so I ask, “Hey Liz what’s up now?”

Liz says, “Sam, Ben and Jens will be in tonight and it might be good to do a report with them. Jens will be at the lunch tomorrow so perhaps you could kill two birds with one stone.”

I question, “Liz, with the terrorists using my reports are you sure this is wise?”

Liz confides, “Yes Sam it is. From what I heard talking to them I think they have some choice things to say.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.