08 Together - Cover

08 Together

Copyright© 2015 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 15

Present – Samantha and Stacy – heading to the cabin on the Truth Network private jet.

I love Stacy too much (as a friend - so get your minds out of the gutter) to let things ride about the 'crank'. I finally work up my nerve and confront her, "Stacy, if you're going to keep using methamphetamines, then as your friend I need to tell you that you need to enter a treatment program."

Stacy smiles at me and admits, "I wondered when you were going to chew my ass about this. Would it help if I told you a real doctor gave me the prescription?"

I ponder for a moment and ask, "And just how much did you pay this doctor?"

Stacy smiles and replies, "Just his normal rates." Then she takes my hand and continues, "But if this really bothers you so much I will stop using Adderall."

I smile at her and ask, "You would do that for me?"

She smiles and says, "Of course I would. Sam I'm not addicted to Adderall and can stop using it anytime."

Then she shocks me when she asks, "By the way, what do you know about the two dead bodies in the clearing near where the wedding took place?"

My mouth drops open and I reply, "Stacy, I have no idea what you're talking about."

Stacy continues and explains about seeing two female bodies, one which was on fire and then asks for confirmation, "So you don't know anything about them?"

I think and reply, "Are you sure what you saw? You were very drunk and perhaps not as reliable as you might be normally. I did smell the burning flesh and wanted to see what it was but Inga talked me out of it. She told me it would ruin my already completed coverage of the wedding."

I am in shock when Stacy erupts, "That fucking bitch! I owe her respect because she kicked my ass but this is too much! And hell yes I'm sure what I saw! Glen and Hammer were burying some boots while the smaller of the two bodies burnt like a fucking funeral pyre. Thom was trying to put out the fire but didn't seem to be having much luck."

Stacy convinced me so I comment, "I think I should ask Liz about this." I call Liz...

Present – Liz – finishing up the wedding coverage

My phone rings, I look at the caller ID and see that it's Sam. I answer and she immediately asks, "Liz, do you know anything about two bodies at the wedding?"

Damn! Sam is good and reminds me of myself when I was younger. I counter with a question, "Sam, who told you about the bodies?"

Samantha says, "Liz, thank you for not lying to me. By your answer I understand that you know all about them. First, I smelled the burning flesh and on my way to investigate, Inga talked me out of further investigation by telling me it would ruin my story on the wedding. Then Stacy told me she saw two bodies. So, what's the real story?"

I think for a moment and make a decision, "Sam, Inga was right! This is a story that needs to be buried for now."

Sam continues to probe, "So when the hell can we release this story?"

That is the 64 million dollar question but I owe her a reply, "Not until Jens and Ben are finished with their honeymoon."

Sam laughs and asks, "Do you really think we can keep this and the cabin fire from them until they get back?"

I laugh right back and reply, "If I know Jens, those two won't turn on any television for the next two weeks. Now, I need to get going and finish the interviews for your wedding story. Make sure you discover all you can about the cabin being destroyed."

Sam answers, "Sure thing Liz."

Present – Samantha and Stacy – heading to the cabin on the Truth Network private jet.

I hang up my mobile phone, Stacy looks at me and asks, "So, did Liz identify the bodies?"

I shake my head and reply, "Hell no she didn't! She told me we needed to 'bury this story' until after Ben and Jens return from their honeymoon..."

There's something rotten as hell in Denmark! Bury this story until after the bogus as hell honeymoon? Now that I'm sober, have a couple cups of expresso in me and I'm 'firing on all cylinders', I scratch my chin and begin to think, who the hell!!! Then it comes to me and I spout, "Sam, the bodies have to be Evelyn and ... and ... and what the hell was the name of the bitch who got her out of the mental hospital?"

Sam immediately supplies the answer, "Shit, that would be Jennifer's old best friend turned arch nemesis, Megan."

I repeat the name, "Yeah that's right, Megan! Listen this is like a jigsaw puzzle and all the pieces are now in place. Why the hell would Liz, being the huge news hound that she is, want to bury this story? She's trying once again to protect Jennifer..."

Sam answers...

I'm more than a little pissed off that Liz feels she can protect her BFF Jennifer while I can't afford the same protection to my BFF Stacy. I nod my head and reply, "Stacy, you're probably right, but what the hell can we do about it?"

Stacy gives me a wicked smile and comes up with a great plan...

Present – Jack, Thom, Inga, Glen and Hammer – taking care of business

I can't believe it! After we have Megan in the body bag Hammer comes over, pulls out his claymore and begins to hack her body as he shouts, "Feckin' son ay a huir whoor'! Die!"

Glen comes over and stops him but not until more damage is done! Not only is Megan's corpse more mutilated than ever, Hammer poked some holes in the body bag and fluids are already draining out of the holes."

I swear, "You stupid fucker! You put holes in this body bag and now we need to replace it."

Hammer laughs, "Fa th' buck cares! Lae th' huir haur."

I look at Thom and suggest, "I think we all need to go and get the body bags this time..."

Thom concurs as he sighs, "Hell, I'm tired of this bullshit."

Inga agrees, "Yes, I would prefer to be anywhere other than here."

Thom looks at Glen and commands, "Try to keep Hammer from fucking up Megan's corpse anymore."

Hammer laugh and makes us nauseous when he answers, "Heel, Ah didne hink abit feckin' th' whoor'. Cheers fur th' idea."

Inga throws up in response to Hammer's revolting outburst while the three of us leave as Glen and Hammer continue to argue...

Present – Safia, Alexi, Mira and Ira– at the destroyed cabin

That last thing I want to talk about is how Alexi tortured a cat to death. Just the thought that he did that makes me ill and I seriously question the nature of the man I've fallen in love with. The sheriff has the cabin cordoned off with yellow crime scene tape so I suggest, "Well, if we're going to hunt down Zarika and Yasmeen, then we need to change our clothes."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.