The Missing Book
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A boy leaves a book on his bed in his haste to school, and his mother finds it, and reads it, and then wants more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Swinging   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Double Penetration  

Chuck and Carol put on a great dinner party for us. We drank a couple of bottles of wine, and put on some records as we had dessert in the living room.

Bob ate his ice cream. "Are we going to see the full scene from this morning? Are you two going to show us this new side of our wives?"

Carol reached for my knee. "We intend to give you a real show, but we want to do some dancing first."

We finished dessert and had a couple of drinks before we started dancing. All four of us were good dancers and we changed partners often.

As the drinks loosened us up we let the men get a little free with their hands during the slower dances. Chuck's hands were frequently on my ass and my pelvis spent a lot of time pressed to his swollen dick.

When I looked over at Dan and Carol I saw the same thing. Then we stopped trading partners every song or two.

I saw Carol kiss Dan and my body warmed with the possibilities. Carol and I had agreed before the party that we would swap if the boys went along. Carol looked at me on a turn around the floor and winked.

I pulled Chuck's mouth to mine and kissed him firmly. I offered my tongue to him and he accepted it into his mouth. His hands fondled my ass and I slipped my hand between us to stroke his thick cock that stretched down his pants leg.

He whispered in my ear, "When are you and Carol going to show us your new side?"

"I think it's getting close to the time." I said softly into his ear as I bit the lobe. My hand rubbed his dick as we talked. I looked over at Carol who was unbuttoning her blouse. "Are you ready?"

She smiled at me. "I am. Boys why don't you sit on the sofa and let us play for a while."

Bob and Chuck sat down next to each other. Carol and I danced a slow dance our bodies pressed close as I slipped her blouse off her body and let it fall to the floor. I exposed the top of her red teddy. The bra pushed her tits together to create a delicious sight of cleavage. She undid my buttons and peeled back the blouse and mine landed near hers on the floor.

The boys applauded at the matching lingerie. My tits were bigger, but they flattened out as we pressed our bodies together as we slowly danced.

Carol unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. My ass was almost completely exposed and was soon covered with her hands as she fondled it. I unzipped her skirt and it fell, the floor now littered with our clothes. The boys clapped again as we slow danced in the matching teddies.

Our mouths opened and we tongue kissed through one song. Carol kissed down my chest and planted soft kisses on the curving tops of my tits. She tugged down the bra cup and exposed my hard brown nipple. Carol sucked it as we slowly danced. It was my turn to pull down her bra cup and take her pink nipple in my mouth. The boys were growing quieter as they watched us. Bob was rubbing his cock through his pants.

It was time to stop dancing. Carol led me to the arm chair in front of the boys and sat me down, then spread my legs, showing off the damp crotch of the teddy. The boys were startled by the loud sound of the snap popping free, and the exposure of my pussy.

The boy's gasped because before the party, Carol and I had shaved each other's pussy hair. My cunt was bare, giving the boys a view they'd only had through the veil of my pubic hair. Carol softly rubbed my lips with her finger, and then spread them open. She leaned down and flicked her tongue over my clit. Bob and Chuck applauded our performance.

As Carol leaned in for another look, she said, "Get your pants off, boys. We want to see your cocks."

They quickly dropped their pants and shorts and showed off their stiff erections. I said, "Stroke them. Get them ready to fuck us. Bob, you're going to fuck Carol, and I'm going to fuck Chuck."

The men jerked off slowly as Carol licked my pussy. She said, "I think you boys should jerk each other off."

The pair may have hesitated, but not for long. Their arms crossed and Bob had Chuck's cock in his hand stroking it while Chuck did the same for Bob.

Chuck watched his wife go down on me, and said, "Fuck it! I've always wanted to try this." He leaned down and took Bob's dick in his mouth and hollowed his cheeks as he sucked his first cock. Bob leaned back and moaned. He looked from us to Chuck's mouth sliding up and down his dick.

"Chuck, this is fucking good." He rested his hand on his friend's head and guided the motion.

I was so turned on with Carol licking my pussy, while Chuck sucked Bob off, that I pulled Carol up on the couch and pushed her back to return the favor. I unsnapped her crotch and went down on her with enthusiasm. I knew Bob and Chuck thought they were seeing a first time event, but we'd had that with our sons.

As I got Carol aroused I wanted something in my cunt. I reached between my legs and fingered it, but I wanted cock. I stopped eating Carol for a moment and said, "Chuck, get your ass over here and fuck me. You've sucked Bob's cock enough."

He looked at me almost unbelieving then knelt behind me and Bob came with him to help. He took hold of Chuck's cock and put it to my pussy. "Fuck her, Chuck. Fuck my wife."

Chuck didn't hesitate thrusting his dick into my cunt. It felt so good to be fucked while eating pussy. Bob moved to Carol's head and offered her his dick. She accepted it willingly and blew my husband while her husband fucked me."

Carol moaned, "I'm so fucking close." She rolled away from me and knelt next to me, "Bob, get your cock into my hot cunt. I want to be fucked now." Bob moved just as quickly as Chuck had, and was soon banging Carol next to Chuck pounding me.

Carol pulled her mouth to mine and we kissed while the boys fucked our hot pussies. When the boys cried out that they were cumming. Carol and I turned around and took their cocks in our mouths and let them shoot their loads over our tongues. Then we kissed and mixed our husband's cum together before we swallowed it all.

The boys sat back on their heels and watched Carol and me as we swallowed their sperm. We licked it off our faces and enjoyed the taste.

Chuck got out another bottle of wine and we rested sitting on the floor and leaning against the couch.

Carol giggled, "That was one great fuck. I think swinging is great. We should do this every week end."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.