The Missing Book - Cover

The Missing Book

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A boy leaves a book on his bed in his haste to school, and his mother finds it, and reads it, and then wants more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Swinging   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Double Penetration  

In the morning Dan was off early for golf. I stayed in bed and thought about the events of yesterday and the evening tonight when we would try swinging for the first time. I heard a soft knock at the door.

"Come in." I said. Eric came in still wearing his pj shorts and with an obvious erection.

I putted the bed beside me. "Get in with me." I lifted the sheet and he could see I was still in the red teddy. At the bedside Eric paused, then he pushed down his shorts and get into bed with his mother naked and with an erection.

I pulled him into my arms as we laid sideways facing each other. My lips met is in a wet and passionate good morning kiss. New when I kissed my son, my tongue was immediately thrust into his wet mouth. My hands caressed his back and our bodies pressed together with his hard cock trapped between us. He hands massaged my back and then moved down to my ass pulling me tight against his cock.

"I'm sorry about last night, Son. I left you so hard." My hand moved between us and I took his hard dick in my hand. "I was so hot when I got to bed and found your father asleep I masturbated thinking of you in your bed doing the same. Did you jerk off thinking of me?"

His right hand moved between my thighs and found my wet pussy. "Yeah, Mom. I did. When I came I shot it in my hand, then ate it imagining we were sharing my cum."

"You did?" I was dripping I was so excited. I slipped under the sheet until I got to the tent at his middle. I licked the head and up and down the shaft. It was so good.

Eric tossed off the sheet. "I want to watch you, Mom. I want to see you sucking my dick."

I looked up in his lust filled eyes and took his cock in my mouth. I swished my tongue over the head as I sucked, my cheeks indenting with the pressure.

"Suck my dick, you hot bitch." He moaned. I was surprised at first at his language, but then I remembered he'd heard my fantasy fuck with his father, and the language I'd encouraged Bob to use while he fucked me. "Oh fuck, Baby. You are such a fucking slut." The stream of vulgarity turned me on to a new level."

"I'm a slut for you and Daddy. I want to swallow your hot cum with his. I want to suck you off together and have you two blow your loads all over my face."

He pushed my head down. "Take it all, you fuck slut. You're Daddy's dirty little girl aren't you. Daddy's behind you fucking your hot cunt while you suck off your son's dick."

"Oh Christ, Yes! I'm sucking you while Daddy is fucking me. Ohh ... ohh ... so fucking ... good!"

"Mom, I'm cumming ... take my cum you fucking bitch. Take it all."

He poured his load into my mouth, it pooled and filled my mouth. When it stopped, I loved up the bed and loomed over Eric's face. I squeezed his jaw to open his mouth and I fed his cum to him like a mother bird feeds her young. It dripped in slimy strings until he had it all. He then turned me over and opened my mouth and dripped his cum back into my mouth. I pulled him on top of me and we kissed sharing his cum as we ground our loins together. He was still hard, and his cock poked at my pussy seeking entry.

"Put it in me, Eric. Put your big dick in Mommy's hot pussy." I guided him to the portal and his loins thrust it into me. "Yes, fuck me, Son. Fuck your Mother."

"Mom, it's so fucking hot in you. I love fucking you." He thrust rapidly into me. He was out of control as he slammed his big dick into me.

"Oh, Baby, you make me feel so good with your big dick. Fuck me harder." I wrapped my legs around his waist and seconded his thrusts with my own. Our bodies slapped together as we rutted like beasts until Eric brayed out his orgasm and flooded my cunt as I came on his dick clamping my pussy walls around his cock making him shove all the harder to penetrate me.

We gave a final thrust in our first fuck, and rolled off of me panting. "Mom, that was so fucking hot."

"Oh, God it was." I heard a woman's voice. Looking up I saw my neighbor, Carol, her short skirt pulled up and her right hand in her thong furiously masturbating. "I'm cumming too." She wailed and fell to her knees as she frantically frigged her cunt.

"Are we in trouble, Mom?" Eric asked anxiously.

I smiled. "No, Honey, I don't think we're in trouble."

Carol looked up at me and grinned with embarrassment. "I'm sorry, but no one answered the door. I was worried." She stood up and pulled her skirt down. "I see I didn't need to be. Kathy, fucking your own son?" She grinned.

I didn't move to cover up, and I was sure she could see the river of semen leaking out of my cunt. "He's so sexy, Carol, and as you see, he's got a big dick."

Carol came closer. "He is pretty big. I can see why it would be difficult to turn that down." She was wearing a thin cotton tee shirt and her swollen nipples were visible even through her bra.

Eric realized that not only was he not in trouble, but that there was a real possibility he might be damned lucky. He made no effort to conceal his half-hard cock from his sexy neighbor. "You look hot this morning, Mrs. Henson. That's a great outfit, and I love your shoes."

Carol looked down at her stiletto heels. "Thanks, Eric. You look pretty hot yourself this morning."

The boy grinned at her as his cock jerked upward.

"Carol, be careful. He's recovers quickly. You just might get some of what I just had." I spread my legs wider showing her the residue of my incestuous fuck with my son.

She grinned and sat down on the side of the bed next to Eric. "A girl can dream, can't she?" Her eyes watching the boy's dick growing harder. She exhaled sharply, "I am so fucking horny."

I grinned at her. "Help yourself. I'm sure Eric won't mind."

He shook his head, "Not in the least."

Carol reached out and wrapped her hand around my son's growing dick. "I've always wanted to suck a cock that had just fucked another woman." She slowly stroked his dick as she thought about her imminent adultery. "Oh, fuck it." She leaned down and took the head of Eric's cock in her mouth and tasted another woman's pussy juice on his cock. Carol cupped his balls and worked her lips up and down my son's big dick.

It was more than I could resist and I began to masturbate while I watched. Growing ever more aroused I got on my hands and knees and swung my leg over my son's head and set my cummy cunt down on his mouth. "Eat me, Son. Eat Mommy's funky pussy. Taste your cum." I moaned and watched Carol suck my son's cock while he ate my pussy.

I leaned down so my face was inches form Carol's as she gave my son head. She looked up at me and tilted his cock toward my mouth. I moved in and took over sucking my son's dick. Carol stood up and stripped off her top and bra, shed her skirt and tugged down her thong leaving her as naked as I was. I gave Carol the cock back and watched as I rocked my pussy on my son's face.

Eric was as hard as glass. Carol left his dick and pressed her lips to mine. Soon our tongues were teasing and Carol rubbed Eric's balls.

I took over the blow job as Carol sucked his balls. "Carol, are we going to do this to the boys tonight. Give them double blow jobs."

Carol grinned. "Chuck would love one. We could do both of them one at a time."

My head bobbed the full length of my son's dick. "He's hard. Do you want to fuck him?" I asked my best friend.

"If you don't mind. I really need some dick right now."

"Then climb aboard." Carol swung her leg over Eric's dick. Her hairy pussy was right in my face and I moved forward and licked her wet lips. "Oh fuck, Kathy, you're licking my pussy. Oh fuck yes. Eat me, you hot fucking bitch." I sucked her wet lips and tongued her clit working her up before pulling back and putting my son's dick into her cunt. She sank down on it. Eric began to thrust up as he realized he was fucking his neighbor's wet pussy.

I watched my son's cock pump my friend's cunt and it was exciting. He pushed me up a little and cried out, "Mom, Mrs. Henson's cunt is so tight. I love it."

Carol grinned, "Sweetie, when we're fucking, you can all me Carol, or my hot bitch, or my hot slut, or anything like that." She was riding him hard now. I played with her clit while she fucked my son growing every more excited.

I raised my head and sucked on a bouncing nipple. She looked down at me and took my head and lifted me into a hot open-mouthed kiss. I was kissing my best friend like she was my lover. She fondled my tits as we kissed.

I was so close. Eric's tongue played with my clit and Carol was pinching my nipples when I came on my son's face. Grinding onto this tongue Carol kissed me as I came.

I slid off Eric's mouth and he pulled down Carol to kiss her with his Mom-flavored tongue. Carol was fucking him hard when she sat up, arched her back, and came hard all over my son's cock.

Eric howled as he thrust up into Carol and came in her. I could see the cum dripping from her cunt as he flooded her with his seed. She moaned out her passion for the fucking my son had just given her.

We laid on the bed recovering. Eric with a woman under each arm as he fondled our breasts and we would softly stroke the cock that had given us so much pleasure.

His cock was twitching in a reawakening as Carol and I licked up and down the shaft to initiate another round of fucking when Bob's car drove into the drive way.

Eric was up and snatched his pj shorts from the floor and was gone. I frantically searched through the sheet for my long ago discarded teddy. Carol could only get on her thong and tee shirt when Bob came in the house.

"What do we do?" Carol asked in a whisper. "He's going to want to know what just went on."

I thought a moment, then it came to me. I sat on the edge of the bed and spread my legs. I shoved Carol to her knees and pulled her face into my pussy. "Eat me out. I will turn him on and he won't be suspicious."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.